Doing It Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock, like mine, was absolutely rock hard and desperate to be used. I could almost hear it give a sigh of relief as it slid between Merry's fleshy pussy lips and deep inside her.

Lucy and I smiled excitedly at each other and then settled to watch the other couple doing it, knowing that we too would be putting on just such a display very soon. It was good to watch, especially as Dan's cock slid back the first time, shining and slippery with Merry's copious juices. He fucked her slowly at first, each time sliding deep into her and then pulling back until only his head remained out of sight. She began moving in time to his thrusts, coming up to meet his cock and then resting back as he pulled away and soon we could hear a wet squelching sound as he entered her and see a little flow of lubrication run from her pussy and over her perineum to coat her anus as he pulled back. I couldn't help but hope that he didn't pull out too far, or he might re-enter through the wrong door.

'I don't think I get quite that wet, do I?' Lucy asked quietly, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

'I'm glad you don't.' I whispered back. 'Or I might drown going down on you.'

We giggled softly at each other and turned back once more to the couple in front of us. I'd never seen a couple fucking in front of me quite so closely before and judging by the excitement on Lucy's face, neither had she. But there was something else I needed to ask her.

'Did you enjoy Merry doing it to you?' I whispered into her ear.

'Yes.' She answered simply.

'I didn't know you were into girls.'

'Neither did I.' She paused, gasping softly as my cock slid deep once again. 'I'm not sure that I am really, but I did enjoy it at the time.'

That satisfied my curiosity for the moment and we turned our attention back to what was happening in front of us. Now we were both sprawled across the bed gazing eagerly up between their legs, wanting to see what it might look like to others when we made love. It was fascinating to watch Dan's tightly muscular buttocks contract together as he pushed forward and then see Merry's pussy lips extend out as he pulled back. I looked across at Lucy to see what she made of it all and caught her gazing at me, wondering the same. We exchanged quick little smiles and went back to our voyeurism.

Dan had begun to speed up now, his thrusts had become more and more urgent and he began making little growls deep in his throat. Then his balls seemed to tighten and his plunges into Merry became more uneven, he was obviously close to coming. Lucy and I glanced fleetingly at each other again, grinning at what we were seeing. Suddenly he groaned heavily and thrust into her as hard as he could, pushing his cock right in as far as it would go, jerking and twitching as he climaxed. We could not see, but both Lucy and I could imagine the heavy spurts of cum shooting deep into Merry one after another, until finally his movements stopped and he just lay there on top of her, slowly relaxing until his shrinking cock slid from her to rest, spent and flaccid, along her slit.

For a minute or two they both lay there together, panting for breath, until finally Lucy, exasperated from waiting, suggested pointedly that it was our turn. They clambered wearily from the bed and Lucy promptly lay in their place with her legs parted ready, unobtrusively avoiding the spot where Merry had leaked onto the sheet. I paused for a moment to stare happily at her already shiny pussy and then I climbed on top of her, parting my own legs as Dan had done to give a good view. We wanted to be watched and I wanted to give our friends ample chance to see everything.

I reached down and guided my cock to her waiting entrance and eased myself in, slowly pushing forwards until I had it buried deep inside her. It felt so good to have her pussy wrapped around my overheated shaft and I couldn't stop myself from immediately beginning to thrust. Even so, at first I managed to keep my thrusts slow but powerful, hoping that she could come again before I did, something I noticed that Dan had neglected to do for Merry. I must also admit that the thought that I could kind of show him how to do it properly went through my mind.

I could hear an excited whispering behind us and, although I couldn't make out what was being said, I was sure that they were commenting on what they were seeing and that turned me on even more. I think it had the same effect on Lucy, because she promptly wrapped her legs around my waist and held me tight in her arms. I hadn't expected her to orgasm quite so quickly, but soon she announced an approaching orgasm to the world, making me instinctively fuck her harder and faster.

'I'm coming.' She stage whispered, making sure that Dan and Merry heard too.

Her orgasm wasn't such a strong one this time, she simply tightened her grip on my back, digging her nails in, closed her eyes and let out a long strangled sigh before relaxing again beneath me. As she went loose again she opened her eyes and looked up at me, smiling and mouthing a 'thank you' before saying aloud. 'Don't stop, fuck me hard and come inside me.'

That was all the encouragement I needed. I plunged into her harder and faster, ramming myself at her.

'Harder!' She said again, louder this time. 'Do it harder.'

I did, I fucked her as hard as I could, my cock pistoning in and out until she had to hold me tight again to prevent herself being pushed further up the bed. I could feel my cum beginning to gather, and then suddenly I felt a soft cool hand cup my balls. For a moment it threw me and I stopped moving, but then I understood that it was Merry fondling me as I fucked Lucy, wanting, I supposed, to feel a man's balls as he shot his load. I didn't mind, it was one of the hottest things I could imagine.

Lucy looked up at me in surprise, but then, as I began to move again, she closed her eyes and let me fuck her. The feel of Merry fondling my balls with her supple fingers and my cock diving in and out of a lovely warm wet pussy was more than any man could cope with and I rapidly approached the point of no return.

'I'm gonna come.' I gasped, feeling the first spurt already racing along my cock.

I pushed into Lucy as far as I could and just stayed there, grunting heavily with each spurt of cum that sprayed into Lucy's womb, until finally I felt the jets tail off and my cock begin to soften. Merry took her hand away but I let my cock stay inside Lucy while I lay on top of her like some great beached whale fighting for breath. She lay there for a little while whispering 'thank you, thank you' into my ear before easing me off so that she could reach for tissues to cope with my cum seeping from her.

'My god, that was fantastic.' I heard Merry's voice as if from a mile away, but I still had to smile proudly at producing such a comment.

For a few minutes we all sprawled across Lucy's giant bed, composing ourselves after such a session, but then Merry asked the obvious question.

'Well?' Did we all enjoy that?'

'It was bloody fantastic.' I announced, still slightly out of breath.

'Especially knowing that you two were there watching us.' Lucy nodded enthusiastically. 'And I loved seeing you two doing it.'

'So, are we going to do the same again?'

'Definitely.' Lucy and I chorused together. 'I love showing off.' Lucy added.

Then we all looked at Dan, the only one of us who hadn't replied.

'What do you say Dan?' Lucy asked him.

'We probably will.' He answered after a few moments thought. 'But I'd still prefer us to be out in the open where anybody can watch.'

I think we all thought it a strange preference after the highly charged evening we'd just had, and the rain still hammering on the window reinforced the reason for us being indoors, but hey, we're all entitled to our choices.

'In the park in a fortnight's time then Dan? When you're next off shift?' I asked.

He nodded. 'That'll do nicely.'

We dressed and then drank coffees while we waited for the rain to ease, making small talk and hardly mentioning what we'd been doing. I thought that strange but there seemed to be a bit of an atmosphere between Merry and Dan so I didn't push it. Eventually the weather cleared and they got up to go, and that was when Merry took Lucy aside and had a short whispered conversation with her.

'What was that about?' I asked her when they'd gone.

Lucy giggled. 'Dan's pissed off with Merry over her touching us. He doesn't think she would have done that in the park.'

'I'm glad we weren't in the park then.' I chuckled. 'I didn't mind.'

'I don't suppose you did. I didn't know she'd grabbed your balls when you were doing it with me. But I don't mind that either.'

I just grinned happily.

'Anyway, she's going to ring me tomorrow sometime and we'll talk about it more then.'

'Okay.' I nodded, 'Tell her she'd free to do it in the park too, if she wants.' I was surprised at Dan's jealous streak and I hoped it would be gone before we all got together again in two weeks time.

12