Doing Mrs. Heinz

Story Info
Charlie wants to have sex with Joey's mother.
1.6k words
3.99
75k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

Carolyn Heinz was attractive, and she knew it. She was constantly taking selfies of herself. She ate right and exercised often. She loved how her clothes fit her and was always looking at mirrors of herself.

She had more men friends than women friends. She liked how men treated her and preferred their company. She was married, but often would cheat. Her husband was okay in the bedroom, but nothing that great. She liked younger men.

Carolyn had a son, but never was overly motherly with him. In fact, when he was younger, her and her husband had brought in a nanny to take care of the baby. Carolyn was more interested in her career and didn't really have that motherly instinct that most women have. She didn't have a connection with her child.

It's not that she didn't love her son, but she wasn't interested in his day to day living. The nanny cared for him and when he was older he was sent to boarding school.

Fast track eighteen years...Joey is now on summer break and in the Fall, will be attending college. Joey and his friends have been hanging around a lot at the house. His friends can't get over what a fox his mother is. She's not your typical mother. She wears revealing clothes and flutters around the house.

She had been noticing that her son and his friends were always whispering when they were in the same room with her. Many times, she had noticed the boys looking her up and down and saying lewd things amongst each other.

She liked that her son and his friends thought she was hot. She treated them like how she treated all men of the opposite sex. She let her son call her by her first name rather than call her mom.

**

"Joey, your mom is so hot! Your dad is a lucky dude! I'd fuck her all night."

"Fuck, she's my mother dude!"

"Yea, but she's hot! I bet she'd fuck me! Would you mind if I tried?"

"Dude, you want to fuck my mother? Go for it! She likes young dudes!"

"You'd be okay, if I fucked your mother? Fuck, maybe you should fuck her too. We could tag team her."

"Dude, I don't want to fuck my mother. Is that even legal?"

"You're eighteen! I don't think you'd get arrested. I bet she fucks really good!"

"If you want to fuck my mother, that's your business. I don't want to have sex with her. That's just fucked up."

"You've always said she doesn't really act like a mother. Dude, we should fuck her! You could fuck her ass and I'll fuck her cunt. She'd fucking love it! We should just sit in the living room with our tight boxers with boners and see what she'd do. I bet she'd fuck us both."

Joey was starting to get turned on by all the conversation that Charlie was talking about. His cock was hard in his underwear. He wondered if his mother would get excited by two good looking guys practically naked sitting in her living room. Would she want to fuck them? Would she lose her head and want to get fucked?

He was up for trying. He didn't want his friend to think he was lame. He always knew that he wanted to get into his mother's panties. He'd play along and see if his mother was a slut like she acted.

"Dude, does your mother have any sexy movies of her doing your father. We could put them on and jerkoff. Your mom might find it cool that we're jacking off to her."

"She has some movies I think. Let me go and get some."

Joey went upstairs to look for some movies of his mother. She was always masturbating and figured she probably would set the tri-pod up and tape herself. She was in love with herself.

"Dude, I found a bunch of movies with her masturbating. Will that work?"

"Yes. Let's watch your mother come."

Joey put the tape into the television and the boys watched his mother play with her toys. She was naked and talking to the camera. She played with her big breasts while she sat on some fucking machine. She moaned and groaned while she had an enormous orgasm. She went to her bed and jammed several dildos up her ass and pussy. Both boys had their hands down their boxers, while they watched Joey's mother fuck herself.

A while later, she walked in. She heard moaning and groaning and saw her son and best friend jacking off to her masturbating movies. She looked flustered while she walked into the room.

"What is going on here? What are you two dirty boys doing?"

"We found your stash, Carolyn. Has dad ever seen these? You sure like having orgasms. You should let us have sex with you. We have two big dicks to fuck that nice hot pussy of yours."

"I'm your mother! That wouldn't be appropriate!"

"When have you ever acted like a mother? Why don't you suck my dick instead? It's about eight inches of pleasure. Want to see?"

Carolyn stood there not sure what to do. She felt her pussy getting moist in her yoga pants. Her nipples were hard in her sports bra and she really did want to get fucked. She had never thought about fucking her son, but could see he indeed had a nice cock. She saw the outline of his cock in his boxers. Charlie licked his lips and stood up.

"Carolyn, I've got a nice cock for you too. Want to see it?"

He walked towards Carolyn and put her hands on his dick. She looked up into his eyes, while moving her hand up and down his shaft. Charlie stood there happy while she made his cock harder. Joey took down his boxers and his cock sprang up. Carolyn held his dick and jerked them both off.

Joey was moaning while his mother jacked him off.

"Why don't you give us head? You know you want this! I can see your pussy all nice and wet in your yoga pants. Suck our cocks, mommy!"

"Take off your clothes Carolyn," Charlie demanded.

Carolyn didn't say a thing. She became almost robotic. She took off her clothes and she knelt in front of the boy's. She opened her mouth and pushed Charlies cock down her throat while she continued to jack off her son. Her mouth was filled with Charlie's dick while she gave her son an elaborate hand job.

"Mommy, suck my cock now. I want to feel your lips on my penis!"

Carolyn stopped sucking Charlie's cock and moved to Joey's dick. She worked hard while she pleasured her son. She bobbed up and down while he played with her long hair. He twisted her hair around his fingers while she made sucking noises pleasuring him. Charlie stood up and massaged Carolyn's neck.

"Let's all have sex. Let's have a threesome with your mom! Shall we?"

Carolyn stood up and took the boy's hands. She led them upstairs to her bedroom. Joey pushed his mother on her bed and spread her legs. He positioned himself between her legs and began licking her pussy. He moved his tongue all over her cunt.

Carolyn squirmed on the bed while he ate her pussy.

"Let me take a taste too. I bet she tastes great," Charlie said.

Joey and his friend took turns licking his mother's pussy. She moaned and screamed while they ate her pussy.

"Oh God! Right there. Jesus!"

Carolyn moaned and groaned while she came on the boy's tongues.

"Mom, why don't you get on your hands and knees! We're going to fuck you now."

"Sure!"

Joey got comfortable on the bed. Carolyn positioned her pussy onto his cock while she slowly began to ride her son. She moved her pussy up and down while fucking her son. Joey played with his mother's full and perky breasts while they made love together. Her pussy was very slick while she made farting noises while they had hot sex together.

Charlie saw some lube on her nightstand. He grabbed it and slathered his cock and her asshole with the jelly solution. He held her hips and slowly entered her asshole. Her asshole opened immediately while he began to fuck her slowly. She moaned and groaned while the boy's tag teamed her. Her pussy felt amazing on her son's cock, while her asshole felt tight and nice on Charlie's dick. Carolyn rode her son hard while Charlie rammed her asshole hard.

"I'm coming! Holy fuck! I'm coming!"

The boy's moaned while they filled her ass and pussy with their come. Carolyn fell onto her son, while Charlie fell onto Carolyn's back. Carolyn made out with her son while Charlie pulled out of her asshole.

"Fuck that was hot! Mrs. Heinz, you're one hot slut! Dude, your mom's a MILF!"

"She's one hot fuck!"

The group all got up and Carolyn just looked at the boy's.

"You guys are a lot of fun! Maybe we could do this again!"

"You bet! Will fuck you anytime, Mrs. Heinz."

Carolyn just smirked while she went into her bathroom and shut the door.

"Dude, I told you she'd fuck us. Your mom is hot. Fucking hell!"

"She's pretty cool indeed. How was her ass?"

"Tight dude! Next time you can fuck her ass!"

"Do you think she'd do us again?"

"Yes. Your mom is a slut, bro!"

Joey was not sure that he liked that his best friend fucked his mother. He wasn't too proud that he had sex with her too. He knew Charlie would want her but wasn't sure he could do that again. Their relationship was already strained. He wondered if it would be non-existent now. He guessed time would tell.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers