Doing My Best to Help

Story Info
Married friend in need of relief. Love helping out.
1.5k words
4.6
8.7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cock!'

The word immediately drew my attention as it was my favourite word after all.

The exclamation came from across the changing room. It was followed up by more words that grabbed me further.

'Not been near it for weeks. It's been six months since she sucked it.'

Speaking was Chas, a 45 year old who was a member at the same local sports club as myself. He was bathed in sweat after his squash game with his pal Mark and he was undressing quickly.

I was in the corner, dressing after my judo class and loved the occasions when I saw Chas naked. His long uncut cock made me shiver every time I saw it. He was tall with cropped auburn hair and abs that set my pulses racing.

He was straight though, so it was all just a fantasy when I thought about our two bodies entwined.

It was Mark who spoke next. 'You need a ride Chas, any way you can get it.'

'Is that an offer, Marky boy?' Chas guffawed as he answered.

Mark was silenced by that retort.

I took my time as they headed for the showers. My mind wandered to helping out Chas but he didn't know me.

Chas came out first, towelling his head dry, which gave me a brief look at his cock swinging from side to side as he moved. I reckoned it would be at least 8 inches when hard. It looked so thick and tasty.

Over the next couple of weeks I did my best to be there when they were, even when I had no lessons.

His conversations with Mark continued to be tales of woe. The only relief Chas was getting was from Palm and her five sisters.

I so wanted to offer my services, maybe even suggest a threesome involving his friend Mark. But thinking about it was as far as I got.

The weeks rolled on until I was there for what was their last game. Mark announced he wouldn't be able to play any more. He'd just earned a promotion at his work, doubling his salary but entailing a move of 200 miles.

Chas was clearly shocked and despite giving his congratulations he looked lost.

This was my chance. I had to take it. I piped up.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear but if you need a playing partner, i'm free."

I was worried that it would sound desperate but Mark supported my suggestion and Chas seemed to lighten up. He dropped his towel as he motioned to shake my hand and I found my hand only inches from the prize I craved.

I gulped. "My name is Don by the way."

"Wow! What a coincidence. My wife's name is Donna." Chas said.

I smiled and we arranged to play the following Monday.

That night, I lay in bed dreaming of Chas shouting out my name as he filled me with his hot, hard cock. I spunked over my hand and licked it, imagining it was his cum and savoured it.

I had enjoyed my share of cock since coming out when I was 19 but I'd never had a partner I felt quite as close to, as I did Chas.

I knew it was a one-sided affair but I just needed to be near him.

That first day we played, Chas was a little downbeat. When I asked if he was okay, he thought for a second then declined to answer. I knew it would be his sexual frustration that was getting to him but I also knew I had to take my time.

Our first game was close, him just ending on top (now there was a dream).

Watching him undress for the shower was a thrill. I wanted his body, taste and feel his thick cock and give myself to him like his wife never did.

"You realise there's a forfeit for losing, Don?" Chas said cheerily.

My heart skipped a beat.

"What's that?" I asked, my mind racing.

"You're on the drinks tonight."

At least I would be getting closer to him.

It only took two drinks for him to start unloading his woes. He was open about his lack of a sex life, with his frigid wife. I tried to be the good friend and listen, all the time wanting him to take me.

"Enough about me. What's your story? Are you married?" He asked, his head cocked to the side, in a cute sexy way.

"Me, married? Ermm no!" My face reddened a little.

"Never found the right girl?" Chas said.

I had to draw up the courage for my answer, knowing it could end our friendship before it had properly began.

"No. It's because I love the very thing your wife seems to hate." There, it was out.

Chas sat, seemingly stunned for a minute, before saying in a low steely voice.

"You mean we got naked in the changing room and all the time you were thinking about my cock?"

I gulped and replied "Yes".

He stood up and made for the door. I was distraught at the sight of him leaving, probably never to talk to me again. I just sat there, stunned, wishing I'd pretended to be straight.

Maybe five minutes elapsed as I sat staring at my, now flat, beer. Sudden.ly, I saw Chas making his way towards me. I could not read his expression and so became a little frightened that he might want to beat me up

Instead, Chas smiled and asked a question that made me happy.

"Do you swallow?"

"Oh every last drop." I replied eagerly.

"What about taking it up the arse?"

"Mmm yes, I'd love you to fuck me."

"Well why are we wasting time here? Let's get back to your place."

We took a cab to my place, which only took five minutes. We sat awkwardly, not wanting to appear the lovers we were going to be.

"One rule. No kissing."

I was a little disappointed but his cock was the prize. As I put the key in the door, he held my wrist.

"Fuck rules." Chas said decisively, as he planted his lips on mine and forced his tongue into my welcoming mouth.

"Do you ever dress up, Don?"

"I have a lingerie set and a blonde wig."

"My wife Donna has blonde hair." he stated.

"I'll be so much better than her, I guarantee it." as I rolled my thumb over his bulge.

Chas grabbed my hand and led me in, as if it was his house.

In the lounge, he spoke to me. Softly but with a masterful tone.

"Go and get changed for me" he ordered.

I moved as fast as I could after again rubbing his crotch, which elicited a huge moan from him. Boy was he frustrated!

I quickly undressed and put on my skimpy yellow satin panties. My stockings were of a matching colour and my blonde wig was down past my shoulders.

I walked into the lounge and Chas was lying across the couch, naked, legs spreadeagled. His huge cock was hard as a rock and I couldn't believe I was getting this chance.

"On your knees Don...na" Chas commanded. I noticed the use of his wife's name but I was happy to be his 'wife' any time he wanted me..

I stroked the inside of his thighs, kissed them too and let my tongue move up close to his balls. Chas didn't shave down there but I cared not a jot.

I started to lick his large orbs and he moaned with pleasure. I was hard too and my six inches poked against the satin.

I soon headed for the shaft of his meaty cock, licking slowly and deliberately up its length. I could feel the veins hot and pulsing as I made my way up his tool. Now for my favourite part, unpeeling the foreskin from his knob, with my tongue and running it under the head. Uncut guys are so sensitive there.

Chas grabbed my head, keeping me in place but it wasn't as if I was planning to move away, I was in heaven. He started to pummel my face and I knew he would cum soon. When he did, it felt like a torrent flying down my throat. Easily four big spurts of the tastiest jizz.

I heard him moaning "oh Donna, yes, Donna. That is so good my baby". He thought I was his wife, which made me feel so good.

Chas wasn't finished with me. We continued to stroke and kiss until he had regained his hardness. Then he ordered me to get on my knees, as he went behind me. His cock was still wet as he circled my hole.

Seconds later, Chas plunged his pole deep inside me and I moaned like a girl. He was stretching me and I did endure some pain but the pleasure won out. He ploughed into me and roared again as he released another batch of cum.

We then lay silent for a few minutes, as he regained his breath.

"No more squash games" Chas announced and my heart sank. His next words made it bounce back.

"Let's just head here instead."