Doing My Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met with Raylin just after she emerged from the shower, hair still slick and matted back. She looked so beautiful in a white, fluffy towel that barely covered her that I know I – and most likely Jamie as well – was tempted to just drag her back to bed and forget the entire scheme. However, as we both outlined our little liaison, I could see that my sometimes-lover was into it.

"Shag your brother, Miss Julie? Hell, YEAH!" She enthused. "I would have fucked him a while ago, but I didn't want to step on any toes. You really – won't mind?"

Part of me wanted to scream that hell, yes, I would mind! Instead, I nodded, gave him a few perfunctory tips and went off to bed with Jamie. I guess both of our little assignations had worn us out, because after a few small but sweet kisses, we two friends were out like a light for about 90 minutes.

What woke us both up was a combination of sounds – moans, gasps, giggles, the squeaking of a bed and some banging. I looked at Jamie, she looked at me and we both shrugged as we threw on our velour robes, shared a few quick pecks and made our way on little cat feet down to the guest bedroom. If it looked as good as it sounded, it was going to be hot.

Oh yeah, it was hot. The energetic little Raylin was on top of my brother. I still couldn't believe that Keith possessed such a good cock and from the angle I was viewing them, I got a great view as his club moved in and out of her pussy. She looked so sexy riding his cock and she was so agile. Any concerns about Keith not being able to fuck this wildcat I enjoyed were dissipated as his cock slammed deep into her tight, wet cunt.

"I'm still not sure I should be fucking you, but damn, you are a hot little thing!" Keith commented as he played with her body. "You are too darned sexy for me to resist you!"

"Stop your fucking worrying!" Raylin hissed as her tight little ass bounced up and down. "I told you that it's all good – your sister gave the okay for me to fuck you and I know that you aren't in an exclusive relationship with Jamie, right? So just cut the shit and give me more of that fucking big cock of yours, 'kay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it," Keith nodded as Raylin twisted and turned on top of him. "You're a hot little slut who wants me to bang the shit out of her!"

"Exactly," Raylin laughed. "It isn't always about romance and lovey-dovey words, sometimes, a gal just wants to be fucked!"

I laughed and then covered my mouth so my sexy kid brother wouldn't hear me. Raylin had just espoused my own viewpoints.

Keith seemed to pick up on what Raylin had said to him and he really slammed it home. Once he heard Raylin's screams of joy, he picked up the pace. No matter what Keith did, Raylin managed to keep up with him. Her sexy, petite, dark body was a match for Keith's. Not only was it very erotic to watch them, it was also an education in just how two people can be a good match.

I loved watching her fuck Keith and hoped it would not be the last time my lover screwed my future lover. I saw how hot Jamie looked as she jilled herself and allowed my mind to examine all the possibilities of future encounters between them. Things were moving along at just the pace I wanted them to.

12