Doing Your Duty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now her mouth had encircled his cock, and her face was bobbing down and then back up, quickly so that he was groaning with the pleasure she was giving him. She loved sucking cock. She did it well. She just hated being forced. But her body didn't know that. Her cunt was creaming now. And she wanted her reward. A load of come in her mouth, to savor and swallow. More bobbing up and down, fucking his cock with her wet, drooling mouth, and lips. She had completely given in to her urges.

"You like, Captain? Am I a good cum slut? I love your cock, sir." She had stopped for a moment.

"Oh fuck yes, Ashley. I'm Don. Call me Don. Jesus, baby suck me now, Ashley."

"Okay, Don. I love your cock. I do. It's so hard. I'm going to suck all your come down. Okay, Don? Want that?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She went back to stroking his cock and running her tongue around the head of his cock. She wanted this come. She wanted it. She was coming herself now, in her uniform. Wetting the crotch with her pussy juices. Sucking cock did that to her. She loved cock.

Jacking and sucking, and jacking and sucking. Taking as much as she could down her mouth and throat. Waiting for him to come. Her pussy was leaking, and she wanted that come. She needed it. She would come so hard when Don did.

He groaned and rammed his cock into her face, and he shot her spunk into her mouth. Taking it all, and reveling in the sucking, she swallowed and gulped, and choked, as he filled her mouth and throat with a load of come. So fucking good. She loved come. Swallowing, and wanting more and more, and coming as he came. It was so fucking good.

She drained her Captain. He gave his Private all he could, falling back into his chair. She licked him clean, and grinned up at him. He smiled back, and caressed her dark hair. Lovall slowly rose up, and so did Billings. He gave her a kiss on her lips, tasting his own come. Then she backed up. Smiling she helped him button up again, and buckled his belt.

"That will be all, Lovall. You're off duty now. See you again tomorrow."

"Thank you Captain. I'll be here."

Walking out, Ashley knew that her tour of duty at Schofield was going to be very interesting. And fulfilling, surely. She smiled and headed back to her apartment. Molly was waiting.

12