Doll

Story Info
You are transformed into a blank dolly.
1.7k words
4.36
104.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers

"Oh dear. This has been one of those long, exhausting days, hasn't it? I can tell. You look like you've been really pushing yourself, staying focused through all the distractions and concentrating so hard on everything you've had to do that you just don't want to think at all anymore. Your brain is so tired you're probably envying those dolls on my shelf, aren't you?

"I know, it sounds a little silly to suggest that a living person might want to trade places with one of my dollies, but look at them. Really take a good long look at them for a moment. I'm sure that as you do, you'll see one that reminds you of you. All those pretty dolls, smiling back at you without a thought in their empty plastic heads. Don't they look happy? Don't they look peaceful? I'm not saying you'd want to be a doll for me all the time, but just look into those blank, glass eyes for a while and think about how nice it would be to be an empty-headed dolly for a little bit.

"Imagine how nice it would be to just stare, looking straight ahead without having to focus those tired eyes on a screen or a book or anything at all. You could let your eyes go unfocused, glassy like a doll's eyes, your gaze fixed straight ahead. Go ahead and watch the pretty dollies with their vacant looks, stare into their stares and imagine how you would look if you just let your stare become a dolly's stare. You can see it now, can't you?

"Of course you can. You can already feel yourself relaxing as your eyes go unfocused and you let the doll's gaze hold you in a warm, unthinking grip. The dolly is smiling because it knows that it's happy because its head is completely empty. And what are you starting to do? Why, you're starting to smile too! You're smiling because you're relaxed, you're smiling because you feel warm and peaceful just sitting there and staring, and that blank smile spreads slowly across your sleepy face.

"And if the dolly smiles when its head is empty...and you're smiling now...well, maybe that's because your head is becoming empty too. Think about how nice that would feel, just watching the pretty doll's pretty eyes and letting every single thought in your head drift away like a puff of mist. You can imagine that every time you breathe out, you exhale that silly fog that's been doing nothing but tire you out and make you all stressed...and every time you breathe in, you breathe in clean, cool air that fills your empty dolly head and leaves you peaceful and calm just like my dolls.

"And your eyes are widening now just like the doll's eyes, and you can feel your face setting into a fixed and plastic smile, and you're breathing out all those frustrating thoughts and breathing in empty air to fill your dolly head...and it doesn't seem so bad, does it? It seems like something that's soothing and restful. You can feel the tension ease out of your body as you sit up straight and stare like a good dolly. You want to be my doll now. Just for a little while, at least. Just long enough to let out all that stress and let your brain unwind.

"And as you relax, you're going to want to lie back for a little bit. You want to be like the dolls on my shelf, but you also want to let go and relax. That's what this is all about right now, letting go and relaxing deeper and deeper for me. So just lie back, feel your joints move like a good little poseable dolly for me, and relax. You may even feel your eyes closing for a moment as you do so. Some dolls close their eyes automatically when they lie back. I think you may be one of those dolls.

"And you're lying back now, feeling very relaxed and peaceful and obedient...because of course you're obedient. That's what a dolly is, isn't it? It's a toy, a plaything. If you're one of my dollies, then you must want to be played with. And since we both know that you have a dolly's empty head and a dolly's vacant smile and a dolly's glassy eyes, then we both know that you must be one of my dollies. And that means you must want to be played with. It just makes sense.

"You can imagine me, gently taking your wrist in my hand and moving your arms around, just posing my pretty little dolly like the plaything you are. Hands over your head. Hands down at your waist. Your arms moving in smooth, effortless motion as I play with you. And deep in that empty, plastic head of yours, that's exactly what you want. It may even be what you wanted all along, in the back of your mind. You wanted to be my doll because you wanted to play with me for a little while. If it is, that's okay. I wanted to play with you too.

"Of course, we both know that whenever someone plays with a doll like you, one of the things they always seem to want to do is take off all its clothes. It's just a silly, normal, playful impulse. If a doll has removable clothes-and it certainly seems like you do-then it's just second nature to take everything off as part of that play. You can imagine me now, moving your hands around and yanking off every last stitch of your clothing. I'm careful with my toys, of course. I won't lose anything. But I do so love this part of our play.

"Because now that you're naked, well...I can see my favorite part of my new dolly. Right there between your legs. That's always my favorite part of undressing my dolls, seeing what they have down there. Oh, did you think that you were going to be blank and smooth like Barbie and Ken? Now, where would the fun be in that? No, my pretty dolly, the only part of you that's blank and smooth right now is your mind. The rest of you is entirely anatomically correct.

"And now I'm going to pose you again, moving that hand down between my dolly's legs for a little playtime. This is going to be your favorite part of being a doll. It's certainly mine. You can feel me holding your wrist and easily, effortlessly sliding that hand and that arm down so that you're touching yourself for me. And doesn't that feel so wonderful? There are no thoughts to get in the way of that pleasure, nothing between you and your arousal but cool, clear air in your empty head. Nothing to fog it up, just you and your desire and your obedience. Good dolly.

"I'm moving your other hand, too-I'm so glad my doll is so poseable, so that I can press your other hand up to your chest so that we can play with your nipples. My good little dolly loves to be played with, and it feels so good that your plastic smile keeps getting wider all the time. You feel like you could smile forever when I play with you like this, when you pet and rub and stroke between your legs and feel so good.

"That's right, my empty, pretty dolly. You feel so good now, so blank and mindless and happy and aroused. It feels so good to be my toy, to feel instead of think and let me pose you and play with you. You can feel the heat of it, the sensual warmth mixing with the deep and dreamy obedience until you can't tell which is which anymore. It feels good to be an obedient toy, and feeling good makes you an obedient toy. Deeper and deeper, hotter and hotter.

"I'm moving your hands faster and faster now, building the intensity of that pleasure as I make you whimper and moan with need. The rest of you feels too relaxed to move-dollies don't squirm, dollies lie there helpless and let themselves be posed and played with. You're so lucky that I'm playing with you, aren't you? You're so lucky that I'm manipulating you like this and giving you all the pleasure you need. You can't stop it. You can't fight it. The pleasure is by my will, and you're nothing but my plaything. That feels so perfect to you now.

"And now I think I want to see my pretty little dolly come for me. The second I say it, you feel your arousal reach a fevered pitch, the thought of coming now the only thought in your empty little head because it's the only one I'm letting in there. You want to come for me, dolly. You want to feel your climax echo through your blank, vacant mind and feel your body shake with the heat of it, the ecstasy so close now, knowing that you're just waiting for me to tell you to come because you're my mindless toy and you want to do whatever I tell you to, and that feels so good that you just have to...

"Come. Come for me now, release all your pleasure for me, feel it washing through your body and filling that empty head with pure, vacant bliss by my will. Such a good dolly. Such a pretty dolly. Such an obedient dolly. Coming and obeying, obeying and coming. Pleasure overflowing now, uncontainable ecstasy. Come. Come. Come.

"And now you're relaxing again, letting yourself down from the pleasure and sink into the warmth of the afterglow for me. You can relax, let yourself sink into peace and just be my blank little doll for a moment. And now you know exactly how good that feels. You won't be up on my shelf all the time, of course. You have a life to live. But you know you can be my good dolly anytime you want.

"But for right now, it's time to take a few deep breaths in, taking back those thoughts that you let out earlier. Maybe not all of them-if there are any that are just useless, nasty stress and frustration, there's no harm in letting them blow away on the wind, but you'll find it very easy to collect the important ones. Feel your limbs slowly returning to your control as you get ready to clean yourself up, collect your clothes, and get dressed again. You've enjoyed being my doll for a bit, but you know you will go right back to being a normal, happy human being when I say...

"Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,753 Followers