Dollars and Sins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, get a grip on yourself, girl, she told herself. You can't keep acting like this with him. AAAND, he only has one more of those damned dollars. All you have to do is survive one more of these "deals" and it's all over, just one more.

She could do that.

"Are you naked under the robe?"

She winced again. And nodded.

"Hey," he reached over to cover her hand with one of his, "what's the problem? You're not too embarrassed about last night, are you?"

How could she answer that? To her son?

"Hey, so I've seen your O-face. So what? It looks good on you. Desperation becomes you - at least when it's to cum all over yourself. You have a ... beautiful grimace as your orgasms gush out of you."

Oh, this was sooo not making her feel any better ...

"Slide that robe down off your shoulders. Let me see your beauty in the light of morning. Hmm?"

She squeezed her eyes shut like that might make all this go away. But when she opened them, he was still there, looking at her expectantly. "I ... can't," she told him.

He stood up and walked out of the kitchen.

Was he ... going to get the last damned dollar?

Would he use it to get her to take off her robe?

She could ... live with that - if he used it for that.

She reached in the pocket of her robe to feel the twelve damned dollars she had there. They shouldn't be important, but they were. And she was willing to do things she never expected to earn them. And she never let them get very far from her.

Maybe she'd ... maybe she'd have them all in just a few minutes.

Maybe ... this would all be over.

Rob stepped back into the kitchen carrying his wallet. He looked up at her as he pulled the last damned one out and held it up. Smiled. "Last one I have here," he muttered.

Yes! The last one! She was- this was almost OVER!

He held it out at her. "I'll give you a dollar-"

She looked up at him, eager, excited. She would gladly take off her robe as the deal for that last dollar!

"-to give me the other twelve back."

She didn't move for a moment. Then the ... smile slid off her face. "Wh-what?!"

"I'll give you this dollar to give me the other twelve back. 'Kay?"

"N-no. That's not right. No. They're mine."

"But I'll give you this dollar for them."

"N-no!"

He looked at her a minute, then shrugged. "Okay." He grabbed his coffee and headed back to his room.

No. He couldn't.

He couldn't take them all back like that. They were hers.

They couldn't ... start her degradation ... all over again ... they just couldn't ...

----------

Madolyn had her robe opened and pushed back off her shoulders down to her upper arms to expose her breasts and crotch when she stepped into her son's room. "Rob, honey?"

"Hmm, yeah, Madolyn. Hey, you look great!"

"Do you think, sweetie?"

He nodded.

"All ... naked for you, darling. Wouldn't you rather ... you know, spend that dollar on," she gestured vaguely at herself, "this?"

"You look REEEAALLY tempting, Madolyn. But with the twelve dollars, I can look at you twelve more times."

"But-"

"Hey," he pulled the last dollar out of his front pants pocket - he was still shirtless - and waved it at her, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you're not interested in this dollar, just keep the other twelve."

"God-DAM-it, Rob," she whined and stamped her foot petulantly, "I waaaant THAT one!"

"Okay," he held it toward her, "give me those twelve, and I'll give you this one."

"Rooo-oo-oob!"

"You're so pretty when you whine," he grinned.

"You smug prick!" she stamped her foot again.

He just smiled at her expectantly.

"Fuck!" She reached in the robe pocket for the other twelve bills, then flung them at him, "Here! Take them!"

Chuckling, he started gathering them up off his mattress.

"Well, give me THAT one!" she snatched the thirteenth out of his hand.

"Hey, I'll give you a dollar ... if you go call in sick, and stay here with me naked all day."

Lips pursed in disgust - she was back to one bill, now two as she snatched it from his hand - she headed back out to the kitchen to call in sick.

She heard him chuckling from his room as she headed up the hall.

----------

She called in sick, then ... removed her robe. Here she was again, getting ready to strut around naked for her son. What was going to become of her? He was back up to eleven bills remaining now ...

She padded back up the hall, feeling her breasts jiggle slightly with each step, to her son's room, then stepped in.

He looked up at her.

She- okay, it did NOT thrill her that he smiled as his eyes took in her nude body. It did NOT. And she'd just brushed her hair and touched up her make-up earlier this morning so that she wouldn't be running around with bed-head and bed-hair. That was all.

Still, she couldn't deny that her nipples perked up a bit.

But she had something she needed to do, so she focused. "Bobby," she held up a finger to halt him before he tried to offer her any deals, "no dollars."

He opened his mouth, but she wagged her finger. "No dollars. We need to talk. Right now."

He shrugged. "Mmkay."

"Bobby," she sat down on the mattress with him, very aware that her breasts were on wondrous display, "did you ... sell your soul or something?

"Hungh? What do you mean?"

"These ... damned dollars. How did you get them? What did you DO to get them? Please just tell me that you didn't sell your soul to the devil or something stupid like that."

"Naw," he shook his head, "no, I got them from an old gypsy woman."

"A gypsy woman?"

"There was a caravan of gypsies in old pickups and SUVS at the fairground near the college - juggling things and telling fortunes and running little gambling games. One old lady ... showed me how the bills work, and I bought them from her."

"Bought them? For ..."

He ducked his head like he was a little embarrassed "For ... a couple thousand dollars. After I saw how they worked, I ... went to an ATM and withdrew the money and took it to her. And she gave me the bills."

"But not your soul?"

"No," he grinned, "my soul never entered into it."

Madolyn sighed, relieved. She'd been afraid- he'd- actually- damned his-

Thank God!

Her son hadn't ACTUALLY sold his soul to the devil or anything. She looked at him. He was still being a little prick, but she could almost hug him in relief. Except that her breasts were hanging out in the open, so a hug would be very inappropriate. As a matter of fact ...

"Bobby ... my eyes are up here,"

He brought his gaze up to hers, at least having the decency to show a little guilt for staring at his Mom's naked boobs. "After I saw how they worked," he explained, "I thought how pretty you would be ... a little more submissive."

"Submis- Bobby?!"

"You know, taking a few orders instead of giving them all the time."

"Bobby?! I'm ... sitting here naked in front of you!"

"Isn't it great?" he grinned.

"No! It is NOT great! I'm your MOTHER, Bobby! And I," she dropped her voice to a loud whisper, "I ... CAME all over myself in front of you last night! In front of my own SON! Just ... gushed my hot little brains out right in front of you."

"You were SOOOO pretty with your eyes rolling up in your head in pleasure!"

Her cheeks flared hot instantly with shame, but she continued on. "What else, Bobby? What else did you do here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Last night," she arched a brow and looked pointedly at him.

"Uh ...?" he gestured questioningly for more specifics.

"The spanking?"

"You ... seemed to want that?"

"Yeah, what did you do to me to make me want it?"

"Nothing."

"Look, you didn't give me a dollar to make me want to do perverted things like be spanked. So what did you do to me to make me ... ask for that? To make me ... want it?" To make her ... beg for it?

"Uh, nothing. That was just you."

"No," she shook her head, scoffing. "No, that was NOT just me. I don't ... DO things like that, Bobby. I don't ... WANT to."

"Get off on being spanked?"

"No, not at all."

"Really? You never used to do that with Dad-"

"Gawd, no!"

"'Cause it seemed like it was kinda your favorite thing in the world to do."

"Nooo," she fidgeted as her cheeks flamed red again, "no it's not. I've never done that before. I don't ... 'get off' ... on being spanked. I've never played spanking games, I've never even BEEN spanked since I was ten or so."

"Well you REALLY liked getting spanked last night. And I sure didn't do anything to make you like it - I wouldn't even have thought of it. That was all you."

"No," she whispered, slowly shaking her head.

"Yeah, that was all you, sweetie," he nodded, grinning.

She winced as her cheeks flushed with shame again.

"It's okay. Don't ... be embarrassed. You were pretty. Begging. And all."

"Ohgod," she whimpered. Had she really ... had spanking really been HER idea?! Her subconscious's, she guessed?

Jesus Christ! What was Slutty Mom into?!

"Hey," he reached out and touched her boob gently, "don't be upset. I'm not judging." Then, with the thing in his hand already, he just lightly caressed the boob.

Madoline was so confused, she just ... let him.

After a minute, he leaned toward her. "It's okay," he whispered, and pressed his lips to hers.

She ... accepted his tongue.

Soon she was lain back on the bed, breathing heavily as he kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Ohgod, Bobby," she finally sighed into his mouth, "I'm your mother."

"You are also one hot bitch," he breathed back into hers. "When that gypsy showed me these dollar bills, and I thought about you ... doing what you're told ..."

"But ... mmm ... Bobby-"

"Rob," he corrected her.

"But Rob, I'm ... your mother."

"My little bitch," he corrected her again. He kissed his way back from her mouth, along her neckline, to her ear. "Say it," he whispered as he ... tongued the lower edges of her ear.

She was laying here ... making out with him ... bare ass naked ... while he felt up her boob. And he hadn't even offered her a dollar. "I'm, uhm ... your little bitch, darling," she breathed, "Don't ... humiliate me." Then in a much smaller voice, "Toooo much."

They necked another hour or so, then just laid there another hour in his bed as he caressed her back and breasts, and she made wet between her legs and let her eyes flutter.

Finally, they stirred and headed out to the kitchen to make some lunch.

12