Dollars and Sins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," he shrugged.

She smiled and exhaled, relieved. She jiggled toward him and held out one of the dollar bills to him. "Give this ... back to me. In exchange for ... telling you what I just bought."

He didn't reach for it. "Why don't you just tell--"

"Darling, I don't ... buy things like this. I don't even think about things like this. I would," she raised her eyes and stiffened, "CURDLE just THINKING about buying something like this. So ... the only way I'm going to be able to ... go through with ..." she was almost panting, "is if you ... give me a dollar ... before I think about it ... too much."

He looked at her. What in the hell had her so ... riled up and anxious?

"Ohgod!" she whimpered, her face flushing dark red with shame, and sprang to her feet and toward the door. "I can't! Forget it, I can't!"

"Madolyn!" he barked, and she halted, barefoot and teddy-clad. "Turn around."

"Rob, I ... can't." Her face was dark pink, and she was actually trembling. "I-- I never even-- it's just-- OHGOD! I can't!"

"Madolyn!" She stopped jittering, but still trembled. "Get that pretty little ass over here."

Taking small, reluctant steps, Madolyn moved towards the bed.

"What has got you all--"

"I CAN'T, Rob! I CAN'T! Just forget I even said anything! Please!" she pleaded sincerely. "I just ... CAN'T!"

"Madolyn, tell me what this is about. What did you buy?"

She ... writhed. "Roooob! I caaaan't!"

Sighing, he held the dollar back toward her.

"Shit! Don't, Rob! I know I asked-- but DON'T! I can't-- I can't take the shame! Pleeeeease don't humiliate me like this!"

The woman writhed and whined like she was desperate to pee but there wasn't a toilet for ten miles. She made big sincere eyes for him, shaking her head, no, please no.

"Madolyn," he sighed, "I will give you a dollar to--"

"Oh, please Rob, noooo ..." she mumbled in a small voice.

"Show me what you got, Madolyn."

She stood there, every muscle in her body clenched -- gorgeously naked under her pretty blue nightie cover -- in tense conflict. She ... swallowed. She ... reached for the bill. And took it. Then she visibly sagged as her muscles let go in exhausted defeat. Her face was bright red, her eyes not meeting his.

Whatever she had gotten ... must just be a tremendous something.

Silently, she turned around and padded little steps toward his door.

Rob admired her pretty little ass under the transparent scrap of cloth.

And she disappeared for a few minutes.

Then he heard her voice from the hallway. "Darling ... before I come in there. I-- I never-- I never even THINK about things like this. It's ... perverted. It's humiliating. It's humiliating for ALL women, EVERYWHERE.

"Just a month ago, I would have argued bitterly and fought against this, against ANYONE doing this to ANY woman, as DEBASEMENT of women everywhere.

"Sweetie, you have to understand, I don't-- I-- I don't EVER--"

"Madolyn, just get your ass in here."

"Rob," she still called from the hall, "don't think TOOO bad of me! Please! I used to be against ... filthy ... PERVERTED ... crap like this with every FIBER OF MY BEING!"

She stepped into his room. Naked. Perched up on her toes in a pair of black stiletto fuck-the-bitch-outta-me heels.

And a ... studded leather choker.

A ... dog collar.

With a ... leash attached. With the handle of the leash in her hand.

"Now it just ... makes me weee-eeeee-eett!" she whined and wriggled.

Then, face bright red, eyes cemented securely down from his, looking at the floor, she ... sank down onto her hands and knees.

Then she ... crawled across the floor to him.

And ... held her leash out to him, Auburn hair hanging down on either side of her face, hiding her humiliated eyes. Which he knew were locked onto the floor anyway.

He ... took her leash from her hand.

Though she tried to muffle it, the squeaks that leaked out of her mouth ... underneath the hair hiding her face ... were tattletales, revealing the orgasm warping through her.

Running just on instinct -- what DO you do when you find out that your mother's deepest darkest perversions are being ... almost literally ... a fucking bitch with you ... holding her leash -- Rob ... stood beside her.

"Ehr ... heel, bitch," he tried.

She shuddered, and a sob erupted from the hair hanging in front of her face, but she ... crawled a small step to him. And ... rubbed her neck lovingly on his knee.

"That's a ... a good girl," he reached down to fondle her ass.

More little orgasmic squeaks scampered out from under her hanging hair, carrying her darkest secrets out into the light with them.

When her little climax seemed to have passed, he patted the bed. "Up, bitch."

Madolyn ... got up onto the bed ... on all fours. Like a ... pretty little show-bitch.

Rob gathered the tresses hanging on this side of her face and pulled them up on over to the other side of her neck -- except she jumped. "No! Rob! Please! Don't! Don't look at my face! While I ... I ... humiliate myself!" she snatched at her hair to pull it down to hide her face again.

Whack! Rob swatted her hindquarters.

Orgasmic whimpers whined out from under the hair again, and her elbows buckled a little in climax.

"I said, heel, bitch!"

He gathered the tresses again and tossed them onto the far side of her neck.

Her eyes were scrunched tight, her face a shamed pink, her clamped lips wriggling around until a sob burst out of them.

"You are ... SUUCH a little SLUT, aren't you?"

Eyes clamped tight, she nodded her head vehemently in agreement. She WAS, she really so fucking waaaassss ...

"Look up here."

"Oh Rob I can't!" she gasped, not opening her tightly shut eyes. "I can't possibly--"

SWAT!

"Jesus! Rob! I ... I caaaaan't, baby ..."

WHAP!

"Nnngngg!"

"Look. Up. Here."

Flushed red, panting so hard she might hyperventilate, Madolyn ... heaved her eyes up to ... look at him.

He held her timid gaze with his. "You are, aren't you?"

"I AM!" she clamped her eyes shut again. "I am such a fucking little sluuut for you!"

He rubbed his palm around on her ass cheeks, then suddenly pulled it back. "You are wet as spilt water back here, woman!"

Whimpering, she lowered her cheek to the bed, looking away from him.

"Are you GETTING OFF on this? Mom?!"

"Ohgod! I'm sorry! I am soo sorry, Rob! I-- I ... AM!"

"Heh," he gave her another little heinie-swat. "That's okay. You're pretty hot when you're pathetically horny."

"Nnng!" Her face was still pressed to the mattress, her wet ass up in the air. "Rob, I don't DOOO things like this! I just-- I-- only for you ..." A shiver ran through her. "I don't know what's gotten INto me!"

He ran his hand from her upper thighs around her buttcheeks, spreading shiny lubricant all over them.

"Hey, sweetie, reach your hand back between your naked thighs here will you?"

Madolyn ... trembled, but ... complied.

"Now ... slide two fingers up inside yourself, you ... horny bitch." He was sure this would break the spell and she would run from the room.

But ... she did!

"And tease them around there."

She ... did. Breaking out into little gasping moans as she did so. Right in front of him.

Her ass cheeks were blushing furiously.

"Hey, look here, Madolyn."

"Nnnng! No, Rob. Please, no! Don't make me ... look at you ... while I ... do these things!"

He gave a little tug on her leash to remind her he held it. "Heel, bitch."

She ... turned her head halfway. "Pleeeeease?"

He tugged lightly on the leash.

She finished turning her head toward him, eyes tightly shut. Then ... blinking rapidly, she ... looked at him. "Pleeeeease, Rob!"

He patted her ass. "That's good. That's my good little bitch."

She turned her head to face the other way again. "Gaaawwwwd," she whined, juicy ass in the air. On display for her son. While she wore a dog collar. And he held her leash. "I am going to DIE of shame! I'm just going to ... DIE!"

"But you sure will be a gorgeous bitch while you do. Hey, I like these slut shoes."

"Th-thank you."

"Do you always over-lubricate like this?"

"GAWD, Rob! I-- I can't talk about-- I mean ... no. Just-- just for you. You're the only one I juice up like this for. I told you that. You're ... the only one."

"You know I'm not going to be able to sleep on this side of the bed, don't you? You've soaked it."

"I'm ... I'm sorry, Rob."

He patted her ass. "Not a problem. Go ahead, though -- finish."

"Finish ... what?"

"You were fingering yourself. Go ahead and finish. Right here in front of me. With your ass jacked up in the air. While I hold your leash."

Whimpered resistance melted to ... her fingers moving around down there again ... sinking into herself ... and panting from beneath the hair hanging down around her face again ...

Until she gasped. And tensed. Then ... moaned. In front of her son. "OHGOD! OHGODOHGODOHGOD!" Her back ... arched her ass even higher into the air ... her fingers following in her pussy. "OHSWEET-- OHSWEET GAAAAAWWWWWWD!" She held her breath, then gasped, sucked in air several times in succession, shivered, then ... sank bonelessly down onto her son's bed.

12