Domestic Affairs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...that is so hot." My wife chimed-in. "You guys touched each other in front of your women, and nobody burst into flames!"

"You finally got us to go this far...don't push our fragile egos." I sneered back.

"You're right, sweetheart." My wife said to me, pushing her breasts into my face. "I need some attention." I lapped at one nipple and then the other, enjoying the feel of her soft, but firm melons as the pressed to each side of my face. I couldn't see her, but could feel Patty's tongue and lips as she alternately worked mine and her husband's poles.

"Mmmm...oh Sue, our men taste so good! That's it honey...eat my pussy...you're making me so hot...and so happy!" Patty said to her husband as he loudly kissed and lapped at her soaking slit.

Sue looked like a woman possessed as she stared at me with lustful eyes and wriggled her body down my torso, kissing me hard as our tongues darted in-and-out of each other's mouths. "Oh baby...I'm so fucking hot...I need you so bad right now." Sue panted into my ear as she reached back for my aching cock, now covered in her girlfriend's saliva. Sue pointed my twitching tool at her sopping gash, and impaled herself upon me. I had never felt her love tunnel so hot, or so wet.

"Oh Sue...that's so beautiful...your hubby is spreading your lips so wide...so incredible to watch him fill you like that." Patty gasped as she had a front-row view of our coupling.

It was incredible to fondle my wife's bouncing breasts as she rode my turgid pole with my buddy's nuts still pressed to my own. Occasionally I could feel Patty's fingers as she massaged mine and her husband's balls while she sucked Josh's tool.

"Oh Josh...they're so beautiful together, baby. Can you feel her...can you feel how fast she's riding her man?" Patty said just before pressing Josh's cock into the crack of my wife's ass.

I could only here a muffled groan from Josh, his mouth still planted on Patty's pussy, and see the shocked look on Sue's face as she realized another cock was sliding between her soft ass-cheeks.

"Uuunnngghh...oh my god! They're both so warm...like hot pokers in my body and against my skin! You guys are so fucking incredible...this is so fucking hot!" My wife practically squealed. It was a huge turn-on to see her aroused, and doing nastier things than I would have ever imagined. I found myself enjoying it too...much more than I thought I would. I wondered if this couple could push my boundaries even further.

Sue and I fucked like this for what seemed several minutes...her pussy contracting and pulsing like I had never felt before. I sensed that my wife needed a break...and was trying to prolong what was sure to be one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She kissed me intensely; biting my lip as she slowly lifted herself off my engorged pole.

"Oh baby...this is so fucking hot." My wife cooed in my ear. "Mind if my girlfriend has a taste while I calm-down a bit?"

It wasn't really a question, and I had no time to respond before Sue guided her friend's lips to my throbbing dick. Patty was clearly savoring the taste of her girlfriend's fluids as she moaned and gently lapped at my sticky pole.

"Oh my, Josh...look how swollen your wife's pussy is...I think she needs you more than ever right now." I heard my wife say as she fingered Patty's clit, and Josh continued to lick from below. "Your wife has a really nasty secret...and I think you guys can accommodate her." Sue said as she reached down to press our cocks together, slowly stroking them as Patty licked at the swollen knobs. "Let's make this a night where we get everything out of our system...and just have a fucking good time." My wife said, as she raised Patty's head and exchanged a passionate kiss.

"Thank you...oh honey...this is so sweet." Patty said to my wife as she spun over my body, her swollen snatch over my face and her mouth on my cock in a sixty-nine position. My wife placed a few fingers into her girlfriend's canal, coating them liberally with Patty's fluids, and pressed them to my lips. My buddy's wife tasted sweet...not better than my own loving partner...but different, and intoxicating.

Patty looked up from my cock and toward her slightly bewildered husband. "I want this so bad, baby. Give it to me honey...fuck me so hard while I suck your buddy's cock. I've fantasized about two cocks at once...and this is the only way I could ever do it. Will you baby...will you make me your trashy slut for tonight?"

Josh sat up and leaned forward to kiss his wife. "You're not trashy baby...you're the hottest woman on the planet. I never thought I could go this far...but I'm willing to do whatever you want."

"You are so sweet...I'm so glad we have each other." Patty said in loving honesty. "Make it hot for her...for all of us." Patty said, glancing toward my wife who was gently fingering herself. "I think you and Steve know what we'd like to see."

Josh grinned as he looked at her. "You can be so fucking kinky."

By now, I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the situation became clear as Josh knelt behind his wife, and licked at her swollen gash, just inches from my face. "Oh man...she's never been this fucking hot." Josh said to me, matter-of-factly. "She really knows how to suck cock, doesn't she buddy? Can keep you on the edge forever...tease you all night long."

It was true. Patty seemed to have a remarkable sense of when to back-off, and keep the tension going; a talent that bordered on exquisite torture.

"The little lady says she wants stuffed at both ends. Guess we'll just have to oblige her...especially since your wife seems agreeable." Josh said as he took a last lick at Patty's glistening mound and brought his knees to my shoulders.

I looked up to see his cock hovering above my face, and brushing against his wife's pussy. The head was still partially covered by his intact foreskin; the purple knob dripped a sticky string of precum over my forehead as he massaged Patty's back and kissed her neck.

I could hear soft moans as Sue moved and sat down behind Josh, fingers teasing her clit as she got a better view. "Get it wet for him baby. Make the tip nice and slick so he goes in easy." My wife said in hushed tones, clearly wanting me to take the next step.

I was on auto-pilot, my mind a thick fog of lust. I knew at this moment, there was truly nothing I wasn't willing to share with these very special friends. I raised my head slightly, extended my tongue, and licked at the clear fluid that flowed from his cock. Patty seemed to sense what was happening, and shifted her body forward, lapping at my nuts and giving me better access to her husband's equipment. Sue crawled forward for an even better view.

"Ooohhhh...ssshhhiiiittttt..yeah!" Joshed hissed as I ran my tongue under his foreskin and took the head of his cock into my mouth. His precum slid down my throat as I sucked and nibbled on the spongy helmet, coating it in ample spit. He tasted good, and the heat from his cock felt great against my tongue. Josh thrust his hips in small movements, pushing his dick against the inside of my cheek, making me wish I could take more of him. Soon, Patty was writhing with anticipation, and clearly needed fucked badly.

"Line me up, buddy. I can't make the woman of my dreams wait any longer." Josh said as he backed-out of my mouth and lifted Patty's hips.

I did as requested, and gripped Josh's steel-hard cock, pointing it at Patty's puffy labia. Josh entered her in one, easy motion...her cunt making squishy sounds as he sank deep into her folds. Josh was being gentle, not wanting to make either of them cum too quickly. I watched in fascination as he slowly withdrew, his cock shiny from Patty's lubrication, and pushed back in again. Josh paused for a moment, allowing Patty to regain her composure, and relish in the feeling of her cunt around his aching cock.

Sue, meanwhile, had started fingering herself furiously, overwhelmed by the sight in front of her. "Lick his nuts, baby. I want to see that so badly...show me how much you trust each other." Sue said as she ran her fingers through my hair.

My wife had a point...it took a lot of trust to let another man near your balls, and I was eager to let her see what she wanted. Josh moaned in pleasure as I eased one walnut-sized orb, and then the other into my mouth....his low, silky sack flowing over my eyes and nose. I would back-off as he began thrusting into his wife's quivering snatch, and then resume when he paused to savor the sensation.

Patty's body was trembling above me, and her attention to my stiff cock was masterful. Sue was engrossed with watching us, and soon decided to push all of us over the edge. "Spread those muscled cheeks for me baby...I think you guys might enjoy this." My wife said as she moved closer to the floor. I wasn't sure where this was heading, but I complied and gripped Josh's firm buttocks with both hands. Josh eased his thrusting, his balls dragging on my forehead as a yelp left his throat.

"Oh fucking shit...damn...oh yes!" Josh exclaimed as I could see my wife lapping at his puckered hole. She had done this to me on rare occasions, and the sensation was incredible. Tonight, however, she was tonguing my best friend's ass like it was a gourmet feast. It was in incredibly erotic thing to watch.

It proved too much for all of us, however, as the unexpected sensation drove Josh even deeper into his wife, creating a domino-effect. Patty's body visibly trembled as the wave of climax rushed over her, and Josh's thrusts forced her farther down my swollen rod. Josh's nuts contracted tightly against his body, as Patty's juices flowed around his cock and onto my face. Patty's mouth vibrated around my cock as she squealed with pleasure, sending me over the edge, and flooding her throat with stream after stream of my spunk.

"Oooohhh fffuuuuccckkkkk!" Josh groaned, as he held Patty's hips tightly and emptied his balls into her womb. I gasped for air as I watched the overflow ooze around Patty's snatch and over Josh's balls. Our friends were exhausted, and quickly lay down on their side, Josh still inside his wife's pulsing pussy. Sue wasted no time, and quickly straddled my face, burying my nose into her over-stimulated snatch. She came hard as I licked her gash and flicked my tongue across her clit. Sue's sweet nectar flooded my face as she clutched at the carpet, and writhed over me. I don't know when any of us had ever climaxed that intensely, the smell of sex thick in the air.

We all lay there several minutes, saying nothing, just doing our best to regain our composure. Sue eventually moved between me and Patty, kissing me first, and then her best friend. "Was it as good as you hoped for, sweetheart?" my wife asked her girlfriend as she gently stroked her breasts.

"Yes...oh, yes! Thank you, thank you so much for letting me experience that." Patty said in true appreciation before kissing Sue passionately. "I feared regretting things once it was over...but I feel such deep love for everybody." Patty then turned to her husband, "Are you ok, honey? Did I go too far? I would never want to hurt you."

Josh took a deep breath and opened his eyes to look into Patty's. "I could never love you anymore than I do right now. I'm glad we've found friends this special...to share our deepest fantasies without fear or repercussions."

I embraced my wife tightly and kissed her deeply. "This is without a doubt, the most incredible experience of our lives together. It's nice to know there are still things to discover about each other." Sue simply smiled and wept a small tear before returning a passionate kiss.

At some point, we managed to build enough energy to move to the shower. Sue and I have a large master bath that easily accommodates two in the shower, though four was quite cozy. Nobody seemed to mind, however, as we lathered each other the best we could, bodies bumping and sliding together. It seemed none of us wanted the night, and the incredible feelings, to end. Sue and I stepped out of the shower and dried each other off, gently stroking the other's body and enjoying watching our friends do the same.

The four of us were a little exhausted and nicely relaxed from the warm shower. We lay on the bed, each couple tightly entwined and dozing in-and-out of brief naps. Perhaps an hour had passed when I was stirred fully awake by Sue nibbling my ear and gently fondling my balls. "You know, baby...I could still use a solid fuck...if you've got it in you." My wife cooed while teasing my nipples.

"Sure thing, sweetheart...I'd hate to think you didn't have as much fun as the rest of us." I said with a smile as I pushed her head toward my slowly rising cock.

"Oh, I've had an incredible time...I just didn't get to cum with you inside me...that's always the best for me." Sue said before taking my half-hard member into her mouth.

I stretched my arms over my head and sighed deeply as my wife sucked and nibbled my prick back to life. Josh and Patty also stirred as our movements shook the bed. Patty stroked my wife's hair, the strands falling through her fingers as Sue's head bobbed over my cock. Josh nuzzled tightly behind his wife, kissing the nape of her neck and massaging Patty's breasts.

"Fuck me, baby...fill me up...I need a nice, slow fuck." Sue said as she snaked her way up my body and rolled me over to lie on top of her.

Given the angles of our bodies on the bed, I pulled Sue to the edge and raised her legs to my shoulders as I stood at the side of the mattress. I could see the goose-bumps crawl over her skin as I slowly sank into her silky tunnel. I leaned down to kiss her as Sue wrapped her legs around my torso, her feet pressing against my ass.

"Mmmm...now that looks like fun, don't you think?" Josh said to Patty as his hand moved to finger his wife's mound.

"Yes, it does, lover." Patty replied in a soft tone. "Let me take care of you, baby. My pussy's still a little sensitive...I never came as hard as I did tonight. I'll give you more than you can handle tomorrow night." She said seductively, turning her head to kiss her husband.

Josh grinned as her bit her lower lip. "Sounds like a deal." Josh chuckled as he straddled Patty's head for some loving oral attention.

We continued our slow lovemaking for several minutes, before Sue held me close and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. "It seems my girlfriend had a super-intense night. Maybe you could offer your buddy some help, and give Patty a chance to relax and enjoy the show?" Sue then reached her arms around me, grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks wide.

This really wasn't what I had in mind, and started to protest when Sue pressed a finger to my lips to keep me from speaking. "Would you like that, girlfriend? Would you like us to give your man what he needs while you rebuild your stamina?" Sue continued, keeping her finger to my lips while looking toward Patty with a sexy grin.

"Oooohhh, yyyeeessss!" Patty hissed as Josh's hard cock slid out of her mouth. "Would you like that, honey? I want to make sure this hard man-meat gets everything it needs while I recover from the hottest night of my life." She said, while stroking Josh's twitching tool.

Josh looked a bit bewildered, and stammered his response. "I...uh...well, they've had a full night too. A hot blowjob is really all I need."

Patty looked back toward my wife with an exaggerated pout on her face. "That was a wonderful idea...but I guess not, sweety."

My wife then gripped my hair and kissed me hard. I could tell her dominant side was starting to emerge. It was now just a matter of how far we'd let it go. "Oh, I think the fellas still have some things to share. Josh, I hear you have a thing for the back-door now and again. Get over here and lick some of this hot man-pussy."

Once again, I felt the need to say something in response, but Sue pressed her hand to my mouth and then buried my face in her bosom. "Now be polite. I haven't been talking to you." My wife said playfully as she squeezed her breasts around my ears.

Josh just smiled and tried to dismiss Sue's instruction. "Wow, man...you were right. We may have opened Pandora's box, here." He said with a nervous laugh.

It didn't take long for Patty to realize that she needed to play the game if the girls really wanted to see this happen. "Now don't make me spank you and teach you some manners." Patty said tersely, but playfully. "Get over their and eat the ass my girlfriend has so thoughtfully offered you."

Josh looked into Patty's eyes and could the lust building inside her. He knew this was a game he was expected to play, and found that the idea was starting to sound pretty good. Sue still had my ass spread open as she held me deep inside her. My own arousal hadn't diminished at all, though I was unsure how I felt about being controlled in this way.

Josh continued to kneel on the bed as Patty stood behind me and briskly slapped my ass. "You know what to do. Get over here, or the next slap will be on your ass, and much harder." Patty said, sounding like the star of a poorly acted porno.

With my face still buried in my wife's firm breasts, I couldn't see Josh's reaction, but could feel the weight of his body leaving the bed. Seconds later, I felt a tongue lapping at my tight pucker, and spit trailing down the back of my balls.

My body flinched at the intrusion, and I let out a muffled moan. "Stay right there, baby. Don't you dare pull that cock out of my pussy! I swear you just grew even thicker than you've ever been before...and I want to feel it all."

"Yes...oh god, yes. Eat that ass! I feel so naughty watching you two like this!" Patty squealed as she walked across the room and moved a dressing-mirror closer to the bed. "Oh, Sue...I wouldn't want you to miss seeing this!" Patty exclaimed as she arranged the mirror for my wife's viewing pleasure.

"Thanks, sweety...you're so thoughtful." My wife offered back to her girlfriend. "Oh yeah...oh yeah...tongue that hole, Josh. Make your buddy feel how important he is to you...like your wife and I have shown each other." Sue said as pushed tighter against my crotch and buried me even deeper inside her.

By now, it seemed that Josh had lost all inhibitions, and was no longer reluctant to obey orders. His hands replaced my wife's on my muscled cheeks, and his tongue lapped hungrily over my balls and brown-eye. My cock swelled, and I found myself involuntarily twisting my hips, forcing my buddy's nose and tongue across sensitive areas. Sue's pussy began pulsing around my aching cock, her moans increasing with every minor thrust into her sugar-walls.

"Mmmmm...ooohhhh...you feel so hot, so hard, baby!" My wife growled. "You guys have made me so hot...pull out a second, baby. Let our friends taste how turned-on you've got me."

Sue pulled away more than I pulled back, and my cock was soon released from the warm cocoon. "Take a lick, babe. See how sweet your girlfriend is off her man's pole." Josh said, in a surprisingly demanding tone as he pulled my cock back toward my ass. Patty quickly knelt behind me, taking me fully into her mouth, and sucking every last drop of Sue's fluids from my steel-hard rod. Josh soon lined my cock with my wife's snatch, and pushed me back into her. Sue let-out a yelp of pure bliss as I took the opportunity to drive home a few hard thrusts to keep her fires burning.

"Mmmmm....not yet...not yet, sweetheart." My wife said before pressing her lips to mine. "I want to cum with you...feel your cum filling me." She said while pulling out from under me, my face now between her legs. "Spin around and get on all fours for me, baby. Show me how wet your buddy got that hole of yours."

I somewhat surprised myself as I willingly did as instructed...my ass just inches from Sue's face, and now looking out over the edge of the bed. Josh looked me in the eye briefly as he rose from the floor...his stare determined and purposeful. I could hear Sue rummaging through the drawers of the nightstand, and then the unmistakable "pop" from the cap on a tube of lube. I glanced back to see my wife coating her fingers with the slick substance, when Josh abruptly gripped my hair, pulled my head forward, and pressed his dick to my mouth.