Dominant Mistress For Muslim Slave

Story Info
British woman strapons Somali man in Toronto.
1.5k words
2.62
16.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Black men are pathologically afraid of dominant women with strap-on dildos, it seems. My name is Rosa Thompson, and I'm a young woman of British descent living in the City of Toronto, province of Ontario. I moved there from my hometown of Gloucester in southwestern England. I attend the University of Toronto, where I major in Criminology. For fun I like to go out with friends and have a fun, and I also like to engage in some kinky stuff as well. That's why I joined the website Fetlife. I like to dominate men. I like to tie them up and spank them, and I also like to penetrate them with my MANY strap-on dildos.

In England, I topped Hindu guys, Arab guys and even some Chinese dudes. I decided to get myself a Black male submissive, because I've always wanted to dominate a tough Black guy. Why a Black man? Well, Black men are seen as tough and resilient the whole world over. They scare a lot of people because they're so loud and manly. Dominating a Black man presents a challenge for me as a White dominatrix. I don't deal with sissies, cross-dressers or any other weirdoes. I like to tame manly men of color, they're my weakness. When most people meet me, they almost always mention my height and looks. I stand six feet two inches tall, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I am muscular, fit and strong.

I started doing bodybuilding around nine years ago. Today, at the age of twenty six, I am well-built, with well-defined muscles. I think I could enter a bodybuilding competition and win. Anyhow, I left good old England because I wanted to see the continent of North America for myself. I visited the City of Boston, Massachusetts, with my parents a year ago and I absolutely loved it. I checked out the City of Toronto, Ontario, and loved it even more. That's why I chose Canada over the United States for my international studies. Toronto seemed by far the most exciting town in North America. I checked out New York City and found it a bit too much. The City of Toronto is just right for me.

I'm the type of woman who gets bored easily, that's why I've got to make my own fun, I guess. When I joined Fetlife, I found myself bombarded with friend requests from random guys. I joined a group for White women into Black men, and for the most part I liked the discussions. Things got dicey when I brought up the subject of my love of pegging. One of the Black guys on the board automatically assumed that I used my strap-on dildos to fuck White men. How narrow-minded and presumptuous of him, don't you think? Seriously, as much as I like those sexy dark-skinned guys out there, sometimes they get on my blasted nerves. I started a thread stating plainly and clearly that I am a White woman who likes to fuck Black men in their arses with my big strap-on dildo. What do you think their response was? Brace yourselves for this one, ladies and gentlemen.

You would have thought that all hell had broken loose, judging by the response from the locals. One guy who called himself Ebony BBC ( which stands for Big Black Cock ) accused me of being a racist for dominating men of color in the bedroom, even though he had scores of pictures of himself fucking White women on his profile. It's funny how Black guys who like to dominate White women in and out of the bedroom don't see anything wrong with that but they're quick to cry racism and bigotry the moment they see a White woman with a strap-on dildo standing over a dark-skinned guy. What a load of bullshit! Oh, well. I guess that two can play this game.

I fought back, constantly berating the Black guys who called me out for being a White dominatrix seeking submissive Black men. It got so heated in there that one of the group moderators, a lovely White chick with red hair, had to step in. Diplomatically, she reminded the irate Black guys that this was a group for White women into Black men, and that all kinds of Black men were looking for all kinds of White women. Among Black men on this site, there seemed to be many disturbing similarities. Almost all of them called themselves Black Dick, Black Dong, Black Master Cock or something along those lines. They emphasized their sexual attributes rather than their personalities or other interests. Yep, these Black guys embraced every stereotype about Black men while online. I found that kind of funny and also kind of sad at the same time. Whatever happened to intelligent, thoughtful Black men who read books, went to schools, and had interests other than quick sex with as many White women as possible? Did such Black men go extinct while I crossed the Atlantic? I sincerely hope not!

By the time the thread about White mistresses with strap-on dildos and Black male submissive types was closed by the group moderators, there were well over a hundred responses. Most of the Black guys who replied had the same opinion. They felt that the White woman's place was on her knees, sucking the Black man's dick. No White female dominant should be allowed to exist. Apparently, dominant White women weren't welcome anywhere near Black men, not even on a group for White women into Black men. These bozos had no problem using self-serving arguments like historical racism, anti-male sentiment in today's culture and things of that nature to cover up their own obvious insecurities. They felt that any Black man who allowed a White woman ( or any woman ) to do him in the butt with a strap-on dildo was a pervert, a fruitcake, a faggot and less than a real man. Wow. So many Black men are so intolerant and narrow-minded, even on a website dedicated to the fetish lifestyle!

I had just about given up hope until someone contacted me two days after the thread closed. A tall, good-looking Black man who lived in the City of Mississauga, Ontario. His online name was Brutus Magnesium but he introduced himself as Ibrahim Kader, a Muslim gentleman of Somali descent and a newcomer to the BDSM lifestyle. He told me he considered himself a submissive, and was eager to explore his submissive side with an understanding lady. I ended up giving him my number and we talked for a week before I agreed to meet him for coffee. Ibrahim Kader showed up at the Tim Horton's near Seneca College ( which he attended ) wearing a red silk shirt, dark gray tie and Black silk pants. He looked pretty damn good. We had a good time talking over coffee and donuts, then we stepped out for a little walk. I found him really interesting, and agreed to try him out as a potential sub.

Ibrahim Kader the Somali stud showed up at my place the following night, and once I explained the rules to him, we got our fun under way. I made him get naked, and ordered him to suck my toes. He did as he was told with such enthusiasm that he brought a smile to my face. Afterwards, I bent him over and spanked his ass. He was a real screamer, howling as I spanked him. I laughed, and told him he hadn't felt anything yet. The most fun part of our session came when I ordered Ibrahim to spread his arse cheeks wide open. The tall Somali guy did as I told him. I lubricated his ass, then pressed my condom-covered strap-on dildo against his butt hole. Ibrahim groaned as I penetrated him.

I took my sweet time as I fucked him with my dildo, taking care not to wreck his ass since it was his first time. Nevertheless, I made him scream as I pounded his ass with deep, slow thrusts. I filled his ass with my strap-on dildo, showing this Muslim dude how dominant us Western ladies can be. We're not like the women where he's from. We're not afraid to show men who's the boss. Ibrahim loved what I did to him so much that he came all over himself. I pulled the strap-on dildo out of him, and made him polish it with his tongue ( after removing the used condom from it ). I rubbed his head patronizingly as he did as I told him, then dismissed him. I made him take a shower before he left. Yeah, I had a lot of fun with Ibrahim Kader, the tall and handsome Muslim stud from Somalia. I guess he had fun too because he texted me the following day, begging for another session. I laughed and told him to clear up his weekend, which he happily did. Obedience to female authority is such a wonderful quality in a man!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers