Dominated in Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, what a fucking nympho!"

She was too far gone to argue or turn back and indeed even turned the edges of her filled mouth up in a smile at the comment. He was right, of course, and she was giving into it today even though she knew she shouldn't, not at school. As if to prove his claim she took each cock in a throat stretching deep throat, that had each guy, one after the other ready to blow their load that quickly. Cynthia watched with annoyance that she was getting into it like this, it was so much better when she was reluctant. She stepped up and held up Sarah's face under the chin and challenged the guys.

"C'mon splash this bitch's face with your seed, cover her face, get her eyes, c'mon."

On her knees and in the centre of three pulsing, hard cocks there wasn't much Sarah could do but stay still and accept the hot splashes that assaulted her pretty faces from all angles, she felt it spark on her eyelids, shoot up her nostrils and pour over her pouting lips.

Time seemed to stop for a moment as the three satisfied guys used Sarah's increasingly messed up hair to wipe their messy dicks clean. It fell strangely silent (you could hear the clock high on her taupe coloured back wall ticking away) in the classroom as she knelt there and felt the thick slime fall, treacle slowly over her lovely features. It wasn't too unpleasant a sensation. Behind her Cynthia and Lee were deep in conversation as to their next move, their laughs suggesting they had more mayhem and humiliation in mind for the pretty young teacher. The thought excited her more; whatever self control she had over her sex crazed body was long since departed.

Cynthia almost skipped to the front of the room and stood over the Geography teacher. There was still nothing but mischief and malice on her face.

"Turn around bitch!" , she barked but gave Sarah little opportunity to do so of her own volition before putting her hand on Sarah's head and pushing it around. Down the aisle was Lee, standing grinning at her again, his massive dick erect again and in his hand pointing at her. Good lord it looked inviting! He massaged the length of it and stared hard at Sarah.

"You want that bitch? You want that big, thick, cock buried deep in you? Of course you do! What else would a cock slut want? And to think you tried belittling it. Well if you want it again you're going to have to earn it. Here you go, here's your chalk, we want to watch you do some lines on your black board. So if you want that dick you can write one hundred times "MISS PRICE IS A COCK SUCKING SLUT."

"Come on get started!"

And with that Cynthia dragged Sarah to her feet and pushed her toward the large rolling blackboard. She felt a million different emotions, further humiliation, anger, desire, confusion but mostly all consuming lust, and as the kids sat down and laughed at her and talked openly about their recent sexual antics with her body and automatically began to write her lines on the board. They could have told her to write anything and she would have written it for that cock.

As she wrote the boys would come up and cop a feel of her soft ass and give it a spank and a squeeze, the girls meanwhile had disappeared together minutes earlier, Sarah had thought that they had had enough and headed home. 'Good' she had thought, 'only like boys anyway!' But Cynthia and her crew were not gone yet, not by a long shot. They came giggling back into the room as Sarah continued her faster scrawling of her lines and from the corner of her eye she saw they were each carrying long objects in their hands. Her heart sunk as she recognised them as being hockey sticks.

They were the old style wooden sticks with a little hook at the striking end and Sarah moaned as she felt the old wood faces touch her bare backside and slowly rub over it. The three faces massaged her ass and she tried to concentrate on keeping writing but that was becoming more and more erratic and it ended as she felt the hook of one push it's way into her pussy from behind. A hand gripped her hair tightly and Cynthia's mocking voice again appeared at her ear.

"Come on Miss, that's only 59 lines so far, you need 100 to get that cock. What's the matter? Something distracting you?"

As she said this he pushed her stick head higher into Sarah's pussy and Sarah stretched onto tip toes and wrote another line, gritting her teeth. Cynthia laughed and pulled her stick free to slap it against Sarah's ass cheeks and said to the other two girls.

"Go on girls, lets not make it easier for the whore to get a second helping of Lee!"

Sarah was physically and emotionally a mess by this point. Her normally perfectly maintained dark hair was all over the place and her hair, face and breasts were splattered with rapidly drying cum. The pretty young teachers mind though was torn in all kinds of directions, she wanted to halt this to become the staid persona she had carefully created at the school and stop this assault on her. But she was shamed by her body, it craved more cock, more attention and it let her down again as she continued to try and finish her mock 'lines'. The three hockey stick tips kept at her crotch, probing poking and making it so hard to write properly so that her writing was little more than a childish scribble on the blackboard, in stark comparison to her normal neat, bold writing. At last she finally wrote.

"100. MISS PRICE IS A COCK SUCKING SLUT."

She leaned tired against the dusty blackboard as the teasing hockey sticks finally left her body to some peace for a moment. She was panting from her exertions, they may not have been too physical but in her state they had been enough.

"Hey look everyone! The Bitch is panting for Lee's cock. She's gasping for it!"

This comment from Cynthia (who else?) brought another round of laughter and demeaning comments about the teacher and when Sarah managed to turn her head she saw Lee standing at the back of the classroom his hard cock in his hand. Her eyes narrowed and focussed on it. As she stared at her future Cynthia came up close to her and in an instant had pulled off her own tie and looped it around Sarah's neck. For a second, as the girl tightened it, she thought that the blonde would pull it too tight and choke her but no, she stopped at the last second and it hung neatly on her chest and separated her pert breasts with it's red and blue stripes. It was a symbol that Sarah was no longer an authority figure to her or the others, just another weak person they could control as they saw fit.

"Well Bitch, if you're panting for his cock, get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to it like the dog you are!"

Cynthia's words matched by her actions of tugging her teacher unceremoniously to her knees and placing her foot on her head as Sarah sprawled forward. Sarah stared forward at Lee's waiting cock and wondered if they weren't right in some respects. She was an animal, why else would she be taking all this abuse and humiliation and still yearning and craving to feel his big cock in her on fire pussy. When she eventually made it to the cocky thug she looked up with wide, fluttering eyes and appealed to him.

"Can I..." as she lifted her mouth to his erection.

He nodded and she began to get it slick once again in preparation of taking it in her desperate pussy. She did not get long working her oral skills before her whirled her around and parted her legs from behind, pushing her head down with his hand. She was not happy to find that her face was being pressed hard into Cynthia's hairy pussy as the girl had lain down behind her and she used her hands to keep Sarah's head buried in her unkempt bush.

"Come on eat me out teach!"

That was not all that Sarah had not expected though as Lee did not guide his cock to Sarah's expectant cunt, rather her peeled her ass cheeks apart and spat on them before sliding his big, cock to the entrance of her asshole and slowly sliding the full length inside his teachers ass. If her head had not been held and pressed into the girls, wet and frankly, foul pussy, Sarah would have moaned aloud . She had so needed that cock in her pussy and that was a denial she could not accept but she had tried anal sex with guys before and she did not really like it. And there she was taking a cock in her ass and licking pussy, two things she hated!

Cynthia made her extend her tongue and delve it deep into the girls private folds, the knowledge that she was giving head to the worst girl in the school a rotten feeling for her. At least the cock in her ass was starting to give her a little pleasure but how she wanted in in her pussy.

"Hey, let her up to breathe Cynthia! I'm gonna blow my load here!"

Suddenly the hands on Sarah's head disappeared and she popped up her sense dimmed momentarily by the release of pressure and then she heard Lee grunt and exclaim behind her, shove forward and a warm fluid being spurted deep in her ass. He remained somewhat hard within her and continued to pump slowly into her ass before withdrawing his cock from her ass and demanding that she turn around and clean him off. She looked almost like a tired junkie as she swivelled around and without query took his cock into her mouth and sucked and licked it clean. As she did so the bell rang to mark the end of the detention period and all the kids but Lee and Cynthia exited, buzzing with what they had seen and done.

Lee pulled Sarah to her feet by the tie and looked deep into her eyes, his own blazing into her.

"Your our Bitch now, you'll do as we say, when we say and how we say, or else..."

Sarah meekly nodded and dropped her eyes, unable to meet the strong minded boys gaze. He smiled and sat her down at one of the pupil's desks and patted her cheek like a pet.

"And remember honey, this is just Monday, we've got detention all week....."

*

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for taking the time to read this story, please feel free to vote or send/leave comments.

12