Dominating Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
Son embarks on a journey to make his straight father submit.
3.4k words
4.64
36.9k
76

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

Andrew had just gotten into the kitchen and was taking off his coat when he heard his father's gruff voice behind him.

"You're late. Pam made dinner. The least you could do is show up."

Pausing to take a deep breath, Andrew spun around and willed himself to keep his face calm.

"Is this the part where I say she isn't my real mom?" He smiled lightly at his father. Jim Bradley was a large man, with a hulking muscled frame leftover from his years playing football. He was already in his police uniform, ready for his overnight shift. His dark hair and equally dark beard were well maintained, an extension of his need for control.

"Don't be an ass. I won't have you being disrespectful to her."

Andrew's smile only got bigger, enjoying this little game. "She's always has something to complain about. You know how to pick them for sure."

Jim grimaced, stepping closer and dropping his voice lower. "Listen, I don't want her to show up at the station again and scream at me. You wanted to go to that party this weekend right? With your little friend, what's his name-"

Andrew cut him off. "Darryl. His name is Darryl. And he isn't my friend he and I just fu-"

"Okay alright I get the picture. I don't need any more details, Jesus." A look of distaste had come across Jim's face. He was so used to controlling everything in his life, the fact that Andrew refused to do as he was told usually pissed him off. The fact that he couldn't prevent his nineteen year old son from fucking men did not sit well with him. He had moved beyond some of his homophobic mindset since Andrew had come out, but he still made occasional snide comments. "If you come to dinner on time this week, you can go."

Truth be told, Andrew knew that his dad wasn't an irrational person. He actually had a lot of respect for him. But something inside him just wouldn't let him pass up the opportunity to push his father's buttons. Ever since they had first reconnected, when Andrew's mother passed and he came to live with him, they had butted heads. And honestly? The fighting was thrilling, and always made Andrew horny as fuck. He loved to push his buttons.

"Well, I was planning to sneak out, but it feels much better knowing that you approve of me getting laid. I sit through a couple of dinners and I can get fucked with your blessing." Andrew said, walking past his father to head upstairs.

"That is not what I-"

"You're gonna be late, see ya later!" Andrew called, quickly stomping up the stairs. He heard his father swear loudly, and the door slammed. Andrew got to his room and tossed himself on the bed, ready to relieve his already hard cock.

Later, as Andrew was getting out of the shower, his phone rang. A glance at the caller ID let him know his dad was calling.

"Dad? Is everything alright?" He said worriedly. His dad was a very capable cop, but Andrew was always nervous when he pulled an overnight shift.

"Hey Andrew, yeah everything is fine, don't worry." Jim immediately said. "But I need a favor. I jot down some notes on my tablet the other night and I have to submit this paperwork by the end of my shift. Can you copy the notes and text them to me?"

Andrew groaned, leaving the bathroom and padding down the hallway, naked and dripping. "Okay. Where did you put it?"

"It's on my nightstand. The code is 017823" Jim said as Andrew pushed the door open. His father's room was very neat and orderly. A huge bed dominated the space, the dark green bedspread freshly laundered. Twin nightstands stood on either side, and on top of one was his father's iPad.

"Alright I've got it. I'll get you the note in two seconds."

"Thanks bud. See you later." Andrew hung up, already typing in the code. The tablet started up and he found his way to the notes app. Even these notes were meticulously organized, it was enough to make Andrew sick. He found the note from earlier that week and copied it before opening a text message to paste it.

To his surprise, he found existing text threads already on the tablet. Andrew shook his head, exasperated.

"Your tablet is already synced, asshole. Learn how to use technology for Christ's sake." He sent off the notes message to his father, and swiped out to close the app.

Andrew froze as a new message came in from an unsaved number.

It read: 'Are you working tonight baby?'

"Oh you son of a bitch" Andrew chuckled to himself. "Looks like Pam has some competition."

The curiosity was killing him, he couldn't resist opening the message. He wasted no time and jumped to the very first messages. They were from months ago! And it took no time at all for the conversation to turn sexual. Andrew's eyes skimmed them as he read quickly:

'...I need that cock...'

'...beg for Daddy to fuck you...'

'...please Daddy...'

'...gonna make you gag on it...'

Apparently Jim's obsession with dominating extended to his sexual relationships too. Andrew continued scrolling, heart pounding, cock stirring again already. His breath caught when he found what he had been hoping beyond hope to find.

There was no way he would mistake the torso his father had spent hours cultivating in the gym. What he had never seen before, though, was his dads massive hard cock.

In the photo, Jim was clearly in the shower. Water was streaming down his body and dripping off his fast that was wrapped tightly around himself. His cock looked like it was at least 8 inches, with a pink head and tan shaft leading to heavy looking hairy balls. He had sent the message with a caption:

'Are you ready to worship Daddy's cock baby?'

Whatever the mystery woman said in response was lost on Andrew. He couldn't take his eyes off the photo. His cock ached between his thighs. Without thinking he laid on his fathers bed, completely naked, and started jerking his cock to the photo in front of him. He had always loved the fighting with his dad, the give and take of their difficult relationship that started much later than most father-son relationships. But this was something new. A hunger he had never known before.

He pictured laying in this very bed, naked and wanting, while his father passed that huge cock between his lips. He imagined his dad fucking his throat. He imagined the grunts he would make, the moans as he gave himself over to the pleasure of fucking his sons throat. He imagined his father tumbling over the edge and shooting cum down his throat. A strangled moan escaped him. His orgasm was bubbling up inside him like lava even though he felt like he had just started touching himself. Through half lidded eyes, he took one last look at the photo in front of him. That hard, magnificent cock that had made him. With one last tug Andrew was cumming. His load splashed on his face and chest, his chest heaving.

He collapsed, boneless. With a shaking hand, he forwarded the photo to himself. Once he confirmed he received it, Andrew deleted the message from the tablet. His father might not be tech savvy, but there was no need to take a risk.

Once Andrew had successfully cleaned himself up, he returned to his room and pondered what to do. Even now that he had cum, the image of his fathers cock was seared into his mind. He wanted it. No, he needed it. The question was, what could he do to get it?

The next few weeks were remarkably normal, as things go. Andrew and his father had a pretty established routine. Pam had her own apartment so more than half the nights it was just the two of them. Andrew couldn't help his curiosity, at this point he was checking his dads tablet every time he left the house for a few hours, desperate for more. Unfortunately it was mostly text messages. Apparently Jim had thought sexting as a cop was inviting some risk. Little did he know that his little secret had already gotten out.

Things changed all at once in an unexpected way. Andrew had never intended on letting his father know he knew about the sexting. He hadn't. But his mouth apparently didn't know that. One night, during one of their frequent arguments, Andrew made a stupid throwaway comment about his father's side piece.

Jim had immediately frozen in the middle of his tirade. Andrew was shocked too, but quickly got over it when he saw the impact his statement had had on his father. A spark of an idea popped into Andrew's head.

"I wonder what Pam would think."

Jim's eyes were comically wide. "Andrew. You absolutely cannot tell her. Please, I'll break it off right now. Please don't tell her."

Never before had his father ceded control in a fight so quickly. It was shocking and thrilling. His domineering father, so confident in his day to day life, so aggressive in his text messages, was putty in his hands. Andrew imagined his smile was wicked as he faced his father, arms crossed over his chest.

"I don't have to tell her. No problem."

Jim visibly relaxed, some of the tension disappearing from his shoulders.

"Okay, thank-"

"Be quiet" Andrew snapped. Jim's immediately stopped talking, a muscle in his jaw flexing strongly.

"I have conditions. You don't get to be a whore and just expect me to keep your dirty little secret."

"Fuck, alright. What?" His father was angry again. Clearly, he would need more practice to unlearn his domineering ways.

"First, I get to do what I want. If there's a party I want to go to, I don't ask permission. Matter of fact, if I want to bring a guy here to fuck, I do it without permission and without notice."

Jim's face blanched. After a minute, he slowly nodded.

"One other thing. Since you like being a whore, I figure you should really live it up one last time before you're done for good." Andrew grabbed a piece of paper and scribbled on it. "Here's a number for a buddy of mine. He runs a gloryhole just outside of town at the Boys Den. I want you to go see him."

"The fuck I will. You expect me to go to some pervert sex shop and have sex with a dude? Hell no. I will not be blackmailed." Jim made to push past him. Andrew stuck his hand out to stop him.

"Nobody said sex. Just some head. I'm sick of your little comments about me fucking guys. So go do it and learn to shut the fuck up. Or, I can show Pam your text conversations and this time tomorrow your cop buddies will be stuffing the both of you in the back of a squad car when she blows the fuck up."

Jim just stood there, staring daggers at him. He stuck his arm out stiffly. Andrew dropped the paper in his outstretched hand and immediately headed out the back door, calling a goodbye as the door slammed behind him.

Andrew smartly avoided going home for a few days. He knew his father was livid and they would fight if he stepped foot in the door. His friend Danny, who owned the Boys Den, let him crash at his place for a few nights. On the third night away from home, Andrew received the text he had been waiting for.

The number he gave his dad was a generic number created via an online service. Jim had no way of figuring out who he would have been talking to, especially because he couldn't involve any of his buddies on the force. When Jim texted to setup the meeting at the Boys Den, he was speaking to Andrew. He seemed very uninterested in the conversation, but he agreed to meet the following night just after midnight.

Danny graciously agreed to let him use one of the three private rooms specifically set aside for gloryhole usage. Andrew gave him a story about some married dude he'd been talking to and it being a fantasy of his. As a result, he found himself sitting in a quiet room not much bigger than a closet, staring at the dark hole in the wall. He couldn't help but stare through the hole, waiting for his father to appear through the door on the other side. He had sent the instructions a few minutes ago. Pass the register, down the hall, third door on the right.

His heart was pounding when the knob finally turned. The room wasn't terribly bright but he immediately recognized his dad as he came in. Either Jim was off duty or he had otherwise decided it was a terrible idea to go into this sex shop in his uniform. He was wearing a simple outfit of jeans and muscle shirt. His posture was awkward and tense as he came up to the hole. Andrew leaned back to make sure he wasn't seen staring through.

"Uh, hey." Jim's voice rumbled on the other side of the door. "Are you back there?"

Shit. Andrew hadn't expected to have to speak. What if his dad recognized his voice? Clearing his throat, he responded in a way that he hoped was more gravelly and masculine.

"Hey man. Yep, just get that cock out"

It must have worked, because the next thing he heard:

"Ugh, Jesus okay." Jim groaned. His fingers fumbled a bit with his belt as he unbuckled. Andrew's heart was pounding, his skin tingling all over in anticipation. Jim's fingers dug into the waistband of his black silk boxers, and he slowly pulled down. First came his dark nest of pubes, well kept but more wild than Andrew would have ever imagined. Then the thick shaft and finally head emerged, and the fire in Andrew's belly roared. Jim stepped up closer to the hole, his cock passing through.

"Don't be surprised if you don't get a response. I'm not into men." Jim said gruffly on the other side of the building. Andrew found it extremely hard to tear his gaze away from his dads cock, to say anything at all. He reached out and grasped the thick cock in front of him, earning a gasp from Jim. He felt a surge of confidence wash through him. He was completely in control. His voice was strong and clear when he spoke.

"I'm gonna wring your cock dry, and you're gonna fucking beg me for more."

Before Jim could respond Andrew descended on the cock in front of him, sucking one of his dad's balls into his mouth. He heard a groan above him as he sucked and rolled his tongue before switching to the other. The taste of skin was maddening, and he felt the cock on his face swelling as Jim got hard. He deliberately made it wet and sloppy, moaning in between mouthfuls of his dad's balls.

In what seemed like no time at all, Jim's cock had gotten fully erect. It truly was huge up close. Leaning in, Andrew dragged his lips up the underside, light as a feather. He felt the hot skin pulse beneath his touch and Jim groaned again.

"Hey man, I don't know. Maybe this wasn't a great idea" Jim said, sounding a bit breathless. He pulled his cock back a bit, like he was going to step away.

Andrew grabbed his cock and tugged harshly, twisting when he reached the head and Jim moaned. Andrew pulled him and he moved back up to the gloryhole, cock fully through once more.

"Don't fucking move" Andrew said roughly, and shockingly his father obeyed. Andrew opened his mouth and plunged onto his cock.

Jim cried out when he hit Andrew's throat. Andrew wanted to smirk around his fathers cock. His reputation for sucking dick was well deserved. Even though his dad's cock was huge, he could accommodate it pretty easily. He focused on getting a good rhythm going, liberally massaging the underside of Jim's cock with his tongue.

"Fuck fuck fuck" Jim was panting. Andrew increased the suction and speed, practically slamming his face into his dad's lap. Spit was flying off Jim's cock as he went. Andrew's own cock was rock hard between his legs. He pulled off with a gasp and unzipped himself.

"Uunh, where-where did you go?" Jim said, sounding deliciously whiny, his voice high and tight.

"Don't worry baby. I'll take care of this cock." Andrew whispered back, his voice husky from throat fucking. His hand wrapped around his own cock as he dove back in.

"Baby? Ah!" Jim was saying above him. "So-so intense." Andrew felt his cock flex in his throat as he toyed with his dad's balls. He pulled off again. He really wanted to get Jim talking, to hear those dirty texts brought to life.

"Fuck yeah baby. Tell Daddy how good it feels." He whispered, fist working wetly on Jim's cock. He could see Jim's hips shaking, pre-cum leaking in a steady stream.

"Ah! F-fuck. It feels-" Jim moaned, sounding unsure. He sounded like he was hanging onto his dignity by a thread, not wanting to give up his power.

Andrew's voice, undisguised and commanding, rang out clearly. "Say 'It feels good Daddy'. Say it right now you dirty fucking slut." Jim's cock jerked in his hand at these words. Would he?

Apparently, Jim had made his decision. He would.

"I-it feels good, D-daddy." Jim panted. "It feels really really good Daddy"

Andrew's heart skipped. His strong, dominant father, was dripping and leaking into his palm, calling him Daddy. This was the best day of his life.

"That's fucking right. You're gonna cum for daddy, aren't you?"

"Y-yes" Jim's shivering had gotten stronger.

"Say it. Say 'I'm gonna cum for you Daddy'". Where did Andrew get this confidence and energy from? It was as if the more submissive his dad became, the more aggressive his desire to dominate and overwhelm him.

"I'm g-gonna cum for you" Jim's balls had pulled up toward his body, sweat dripping down his muscular hairy thighs.

Andrew wanted, needed to taste it. He pulled his hand away, earning a strangled groan of misery from Jim, before plunging his dads cock back into his throat.

The sound Jim made was deep and right from his throat. Andrew could practically picture it, his head thrown back and his hips snapping wild and erratic.

Andrew could only pray his dad would cum soon, because he was an inch from the edge. Surprisingly, Jim started speaking again, completely unprompted, his voice barely recognizable for its whiny desperate tone.

"Oh it's coming daddy. It's coming. I'm gonna cum daddy. Daddy I'm cumming fuck-" Andrew sensed it just a second before it happened. His dad's hips stuttered and stopped, and Jim's cum exploded onto Andrew's tongue. Thick and hot, he swallowed and swallowed the seemingly never ending flow of it. His cock was spewing his own load everywhere, spraying onto the floor beneath him as his own father unloaded into his mouth.

An eternity later, Jim pulled back, slipping his cock out of Andrew's mouth. He was still visibly shaking and breathing hard as he stuffed his cock in his pants and zipped himself up.

Andrew squeezed the last bit of his cum out of his own cock, and shakily said. "Told you I'd make you beg."

Jim said nothing for several moments. Then, very faintly, Andrew heard a whispered "...fuck" above him and his father was turning, opening the door to the hallway and leaving.

Andrew sat back and let the enormity of the moment wash over him. He could still taste his own fathers cum on his tongue. His whole body felt electrified like he had touched a live wire. Shivering, he cleaned up his mess and put himself back together. He felt boneless and absolutely drained, too weak to do anything. As he went to leave, his phone buzzed.

'Same time tomorrow night'