Dominating Daddy Pt. 04

Story Info
Gay son dominates and finally fucks his submissive father.
1.7k words
4.55
17k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Here is the long awaited part 4 of this series. I am very strongly considering writing one more part as an epilogue, demonstrating just how much of a slut Jim becomes. In the meantime, I have several other story ideas in the works that will be uploaded over the summer.

Andrew loved a furry ass.

Now, there was nothing wrong with the smooth ones. In fact, it was always nice to shave a straight guy smooth so that he was always ready to get fucked.

But the furry asses on straight men, those were the ones with true untapped potential. Fat fucking asses, wild and untamed, just begging for his cock.

Jim Bradley's ass, currently on display for him, was just what the doctor ordered. Andrew's father lay on the bed panting like a bitch in heat. The hairs around his hole were damp with sweat, dark and silky.

Jim moaned when Andrew grabbed those cheeks firmly in both hands and spread him apart. Jim's pink hole twitched as his ass was kneaded. Andrew leaned down and ghosted his tongue along the nape of his dad's neck.

"My bitches hole looks hungry" he whispered. A shiver ran through Jim, his skin pebbling under Andrew's lips. "Have you not had enough of your sons cock?"

"No daddy" Jim panted, "Please feed me more. M'good, my hole will be so good for you." He spread his legs farther, exposing himself further, before he bit roughly into the comforter.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna feed you until you're absolutely full. Full to the brim." Andrew slid down his father's body as he spoke. When he was face to face with his father's ass, he grasped the firm cheeks in front of him and spread them as much as possible. "But daddy is hungry too."

Andrew heard his father make a noise above him, some sound of confusion, before he drove forward and licked. A much louder groan was pulled from Jim's throat as his body was invaded.

The wet sounds his tongue made against his dad's hole drove Andrew mad. His cock, still wet from his father's throat fucking, was already back at full mast between his legs.

"God, this is such a tasty fucking hole." Andrew murmured against the tight ring of muscles in between firm licks. Jim's ass was so pliant under his touch, so firmly under his control. In fact, his dad was trying to shove his ass backward on Andrew's tongue. "You want daddy's dick in you baby?"

"Gooooood, yes. F-fuck, daddy, please." Jim whimpered. He twitched against Andrew's tongue.

"Good dog" Andrew said, pulling back. He popped his ring finger in his mouth for a few moments, then unceremoniously slid it inside his father.

Jim gasped as he was penetrated for the first time. His muscles contracted around Andrew's finger tightly.

"Unnnnhh" Jim groaned. Andrew felt his dad's pulse beating frantically around his finger as he slid in and out slowly.

"So tight for me, fuck" Andrew said, sliding out and putting another finger in his mouth. In moments, he brought two fingers to Jim's entrance and slowly, so slowly, slid them inside.

Jim clenched, hard. "FUCK, daddy. F-fuck I'm so full." Andrew was relentless as he slid further in. Once his fingers bottomed out he wasted no time curling them, probing.

"Bingo" Andrew chuckled as he came into contact with a familiar walnut-like shape. Jim choked another moan, his hand flying back to grip his own ass cheek. After a moment, his other hand came down as well. Both cheeks in his hands, Andrew's father looked back pleadingly.

"M-more. Daddy, I n-need your dick. Please, feed me"

How could Andrew resist? His patience was gone. There was a time and place for dragging things out, for playing with his food. And there was a time for hard and fast fucking. His bitch needed to be mounted.

Andrew leaned back, slapping his hard cock in between Jim's cheeks. For a moment, as his cock rubbed against his dad's asshole, Andrew lost control momentarily. A tremor wracked his body as the head of his cock pressed bluntly, ready to sink into the heat in front of him.

"One last thing baby" he said, leaning to the side and grabbing the other object he'd stashed in the bedside table earlier. A flash of light crossed his vision, his reflection appeared in the hand mirror.

With one hand he grasped his father's throat, pulling him up and applying firm pressure. With the other, he brought the mirror up to Jim's face. The angle was perfect, if Andrew could say so himself.

Jim's eyes were glassy and his face red. In the mirror, Andrew could see himself poised behind his father, his cock heavy between Jim's furry cheeks. A shiny pearl of pre-cum dripped from his cock onto Jim's ass.

"You're gonna watch as I take your ass" Andrew growled.

Jim met his son's eyes in the mirror. His adams apple bobbed in his throat before he spoke.

"Take it daddy" Jim whispered, never breaking eye contact.

Andrew's grip on Jim's neck grew tight, a half shouted moan of victory ripping through him as he slammed into his father.

Jim's ass tightened like a vice as he slid home. A cry emanated from Jim as his body was invaded by a fat cock much larger than the fingers had been. It hurt, that's for sure, but when Andrew's cock twitched inside him, Jim clenched hard and he knew. His body didn't want to let this cock go. Not ever.

Andrew pulled back, feeling every nerve firing as his father's walls dragged deliciously on his cock. He pulled almost entirely out before slamming back in. Father and son cried out at the same time, overwhelmed at the sensation.

"God, FUCK" Andrew growled, lost in the sensation of his father being fully, finally his. A twitch of the wrist and the mirror was flung to the side. It smashed against the wall and shattered, completely ignored by Andrew and Jim as they thrashed on the bed.

Andrew started fucking in earnest, in the way he knew how. His hand left his father's throat and he brought both arms up, lacing his fingers together behind his head. He rolled his hips, stabbing deep into his father's ass. Jim's moans were already incoherent. He grunted, breathing becoming whiny and hitched.

"That's right bitch. I. Am. The. Fucking. Man" Andrew half shouted. He felt like a fucking god. He leaned his head to the side and licked his own bicep, turning himself on even further. He wanted to be worshiped, he fucking deserved it.

He watched Jim writhe below him, his cheeks rippling with every thrust.

"You feel that baby? Daddy's balls slapping against yours?" Andrew grunted, sweat dripping off his brow onto his father's back. Jim's body somehow managed to tighten, not only his hole but his balls too. They were drawing up toward his body, getting ready to shoot his load as he was fucked into submission.

"Daddyyy, d-daddy" Jim cried.

Against every instinct in his body, Andrew stopped thrusting and pulled out. Jim moaned at the loss, turning his head with a questioning look. He panted, unable to catch his breath.

Andrew looked at the freshly fucked hole in front of him, momentarily dizzy. He wouldn't last much longer.

"On your back" he said gruffly, flipping Jim over. He grabbed his father's legs and lifted them. Up they went, until Jim was nearly folded in half.

"Hold them" he ordered, and Jim scrambled to obey. He held his legs open, offering himself. Andrew put both hands on his father's throat and slammed back inside.

The sounds coming from Jim's mouth were filthy and desperate. He stared helplessly into his son's eyes as he was fucked mercilessly in his own bed. His cock lay rock hard on his stomach, balls tight and ready. Every inch of his body was exposed, and at the command of his daddy.

"I was wrong you know. You're not a dog, you're a cow. My plow cow." Andrew grinned. "Moo for me."

Jim's face was bright red, little throaty whines escaping with every thrust. "M-moo"

"I can't hear you bitch"

"M-moooo. Mooooooo" Jim cried out. His eyes were rolling up in his head. His hole flexed erratically as he was pushed over the edge.

"That's fucking right cow, get ready for your breeding. I'm gonna fucking cum. And I'm gonna breed your pussy whenever the fuck I want." Andrew grunted. His cock was almost painful, another powerful orgasm aching to be released in such a short amount of time.

"M-m-moooo. Daddy. I want your milk daddy." Jim was barely coherent at this point. Within another few seconds, Andrew hammering his prostate pushed Jim over the edge again. He came, cock spewing all over his stomach and face as he continued to "moo" weakly.

Andrew couldn't handle it anymore either. His final moan was muffled as he slammed his mouth onto his father's. Cum exploded from his cock, rocketing against his dad's walls, as he licked the roof of Jim's mouth. He could taste the faintest bit of cum from his dad's earlier throat fucking.

Andrew didn't stop exploring his fathers mouth until long after he had finished cumming. Slowly, he pulled out, soft cock coming to a rest between his hips as he pulled back.

Jim Bradley lay on his back, gasping. His torso was painted in cum, and Andrew's load was slowly escaping his hole. Cum pooled below him on the bed, his hole thoroughly fucked.

Andrew rose slowly from the bed, sweat running in streams down his muscled body. He padded over to the en suite bathroom and began running a hot shower. Jim still lay boneless and panting when he got back.

Andrew threw a towel at his dad. "Get up. We're gonna take a shower."

Jim groaned as he rolled off the bed. Cum ran down his leg as he stood before his son completely naked.

Andrew walked up and again kissed his dad, this time more sensually. Jim responded with a moan, stepping into the kiss. Their cocks met as Andrew slide his tongue into his fathers mouth. He pulled away slowly, bringing his hand down to smack his fathers ass.

"I hope you didn't fill up on dinner. Daddy wants some dessert" Andrew smirked "But this time, I'm gonna make that pussy nice and smooth before I fuck you."

Jim nodded fervently. All of the questioning was gone, his submission to his son was absolute.

"Oh, and I'm gonna make a little video and send it to Pam. She deserves to know why you left her."

Slowly but surely, Jim's face broke out into an eager smile.