Dominating Me Ch. 10

Story Info
The final chapter.
3.5k words
4.53
38.4k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have a major dealer coming to the house tomorrow. He's very important to our business. You are going to be our servant girl, and you better do a damn good job. If you fuck anything up for us or make even the slightest mistake, I will break you. Got it?" Jake warned, grabbing my hair and pulling my face close to his.

"Yes, Master. I'll be a good girl," I replied, my eyes cast down.

It had been several weeks since the fateful night of my kidnapping, and Jake and Shay had put me through many days and nights of discipline. My body had the bruises and scars to show for it. I had resolved in the beginning to do everything I could to follow their rules and listen to them, but sometimes, no matter what I did, I got punished anyway. So, while I agreed to be good for them, I knew better than to expect an uneventful evening following this dealer's visit.

After I finished washing the dishes and cleaning up from the dinner I prepared, I went to the living room and knelt in front of Jake.

"Master, I'm finished with my chores. Is there anything else you want me to do?"

"Not tonight, pet. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day for you. Go upstairs to my room and sleep. You're going to need it."

"Yes, Master."

Jake had come to have me sleep in his room every night and "my" room had strictly become the disciplining room. I headed upstairs to Jake's room and lay down on the bed, knowing he'd be up any minute to chain me to it. I idly wondered what tonight's bedtime torture was going to be. Every night since my third night here, I had been subjected to some kind of discipline before bed, whether it was being raped, getting whipped or spanked, giving blowjobs or even, if they were in a particularly good mood, being mercilessly tickled until I peed on the bed. Then I had to clean everything up before I could go to sleep for the night. It was a very effective tactic on their part to make me fear even the most benign actions, like going to bed.

There were footsteps ascending the stairs, a sound that now made me shiver. A few seconds later, Jake emerged in the doorway. He didn't say a word. He simply walked over, chained me to the bed and walked out. Confused, I lay there wide awake, expecting him to come back. But he didn't. Eventually, I slipped into a restless sleep, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

I was startled awake by the clinking of metal and in my foggy state it took me a moment to realize Jake was unchaining me from the bed. The sun had not yet risen, so I wondered what was going on. Noticing I was awake, Jake simply gave me a smirk and told me to get up. I blinked the sleep from my eyes and stumbled out of bed to kneel at his feet.

Jake gave me instructions to clean myself up in the shower, put on my wrist and ankle cuffs, my collar and the new sheer black camisole nightie he set out on the bed. I followed his instructions and then presented myself to him so he could check me over and lock my cuffs and collar in place. Then, surprising me, he locked a two-foot length of chain between my wrist cuffs and a three-foot length between my ankle cuffs. I wondered just what I was in for.

I spent the rest of the morning preparing the food and cleaning up the living room in preparation for the dealer's visit. I was doing so well until I decided it would be funny to spit into the appetizers I was making for everyone. I thought I was alone in the kitchen, but just as I leaned over the pan and prepared to spit I felt a hand grab my upper arm and jerk me around.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Shay shouted.

Wide-eyed and completely taken by surprise, it took me a few seconds too long to respond. "N-nothing, Sir! I wasn't doing anything."

But he wasn't deceived so easily. He grabbed my left shoulder with his right hand and punched me so hard in the stomach I immediately doubled over, coughing and trying to take in a breath. But he lifted me right back up and backhanded me with his right hand, throwing me down to the floor in a breathless heap. Standing over me, he got down in my face, grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

"Go ahead and try something! I dare you, you little bitch!" he threatened. When I simply lay there, defeated and shaking, he let go of my chin and ordered me to go clean up the blood on my face. I didn't realize, until I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror, that he had split the corner of my mouth.

For the rest of the afternoon, I followed orders with no deviation, remembering Jake's warning from the night before and the incident in the kitchen that morning. All the food was ready, the living room was set up for maximum comfort and easy conversation, and I was forced to clean Jake and myself in the shower before re-dressing in the short sheer nightie, cuffs, collar and chains.

Around dusk, there was a sharp knock at the door. I was hidden upstairs in the bedroom, chained to the bed and gagged, until I was needed. I could hear voices downstairs and realized the drug dealer had arrived. He was laughing and talking with Jake and Shay as they sat in the living room. A short time later, Jake came to get me.

"Remember what I told you this morning," he threatened while unchaining me.

"Yes, Master," I said quietly.

With that, he led me downstairs past the kitchen to the edge of the living room. I kept my eyes nervously down on the floor while Jake introduced me to the dealer as his servant and pet. My ears burned with embarrassment as I felt the dealer's eyes looking me up and down. My body was completely visible under the sheer black nightie, and I could feel his gaze trace a trail from my neck to my breasts, down my stomach, right to the soft lips of my pussy.

"Wow," he whistled, "you are one lucky guy, Jake. What does she do for you?"

"Anything I want," Jake replied with a sinister tone. "Don't you?" he asked, turning to me.

"Yes, Master," I quickly answered, loud enough for the dealer to hear.

"Go get some food for our special guest here. He's hungry," Jake ordered, slapping me on the butt as I turned toward the kitchen to follow his command.

I brought several appetizers into the living room and set them on the coffee table in front of the dealer, Jake and Shay. They ate and talked about a drug deal they were working on while I knelt obediently at Jake's feet. When they were finished, I cleaned up the mess they made, put the rest of the food away in the kitchen, then returned to my place on the floor. It seemed like their talk of the deal was coming to an end, so I was hoping the evening would be over soon. There hadn't been any catastrophes so far, so I figured I'd been a good girl and wouldn't be punished.

The dealer stretched and yawned, and I thought for sure he'd be leaving any minute. Instead, he looked straight at me while saying to Jake, "man, that sure was a good meal, but I could really go for some dessert. Do you have anything sweet?"

"Oh yeah. She's real sweet. A real sweet fuck, that is. And she gives some pretty sweet blowjobs. She'll do whatever you're hungry for."

My heart began pounding in my chest as I realized this evening was not over. I now realized why Jake had chained my wrist and ankle cuffs together. Without much give, I wouldn't be able to fight back as well. I had no choice but to do whatever they said.

"Come here, little girl," the dealer coaxed. I nervously crawled toward him. "Ooh, go back and do that again. I like to see you crawl."

I obeyed and crawled toward him again. This time when I reached him, he smoothed my hair down with his right hand and lightly scratched under my chin like I was a cat. I was so nervous I was practically shivering. He noticed and told me to relax.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to enjoy you for a little bit. In fact, I'm about to burst out of my pants here. You've had me hard all night long. I think you need to give me a little taste of what you can do."

Tentatively, I got up on my knees and shakily moved my hands from his knees up his thighs. I undid his belt, fumbled with his fly and opened his pants to reveal a large, hard cock. Softly, I closed my mouth around him and was praised with a deep moan. I slowly continued doing my best to please him so I wouldn't incur Jake's wrath later on. The dealer was really getting into it, rubbing up and down my arms and my back as I was crouched over his crotch.

I started rubbing my hands around his waist as my mouth took as much of him as it could, when I suddenly felt something...a cell phone connected to his belt. My mind started racing with the possibility of getting free if I could only steal that phone somehow. I began really faking like I was into it, giving him the best head I could, while stroking his chest and groping around his waist. Since he had on an expensive jacket over his shirt I was able to slip my hands underneath without being noticed. As I groped his waist, as far as the chain would allow, I quickly snapped the distracted dealer's phone out of it's clip and managed to discreetly slip it between the couch cushions. Excited that I managed to sneak the phone from him, I finished him off with a few good sucks and sat back on my knees, my eyes averted from his but the flush of excitement covering my cheeks, neck and breasts. Unfortunately, I was not finished yet. The dealer took my act seriously and thought I was really enjoying myself. That only made him hard again within a few minutes and he wanted more. Only this time, he didn't want a blowjob.

I was told to lie on my back on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. I knew what was coming, and I didn't want to be raped by yet another person. I started shaking again.

"Please don't," I whispered.

But that only angered Jake, who jumped off the couch behind me, grabbed my collar and practically threw me onto the coffee table. It was a heavy, sturdy table that easily bore my weight. Jake and Shay both grabbed the chains connecting my wrists and ankles and hooked them underneath the legs of the table so I was trapped. I couldn't turn myself over and I couldn't get the chains free.

Frightened tears trickled down my cheeks. But before I could even say "I'm sorry," Jake's cock was in my mouth keeping me quiet. There was enough slack in the ankle chain to comfortably set my feet on the outer edges of the table, but I couldn't kick or raise them any higher than that. And the wrist chain had even less slack, so my arms were basically stuck dangling behind my head by the legs of the table. I knew I couldn't escape, so I lay limply on the table, whimpering and sucking.

The dealer stripped off his pants and boxers and climbed on top of me, his knees on the coffee table up against my hips. With no grandeur, he pushed himself into me and started thrusting so hard I nearly choked on Jake's cock. He grabbed my breasts and mauled them with his strong hands, making me wince. His ravaging continued for several minutes before he suddenly pulled out.

I thought he was going to cum all over me, but I was deceived. Jake came in my mouth at that moment and, as I was busy trying to swallow, the dealer shoved himself into my ass. I started screaming in pain, as there was no lube and I was very tense, but my mouth was filled again, this time with Shay's cock. I was mercilessly fucked from both ends until both the dealer and Shay came inside me.

They both pulled out and left me on the table, tears staining my cheeks and cum staining the wood beneath my body. I heard the dealer go in the bathroom to clean up while Jake and Shay got dressed. When they finished, they escorted the dealer to the door, thanked him and said goodnight.

Once the dealer was gone, Jake and Shay came storming over to me and pulled the chains from underneath the table legs. Jake yanked my wrist chain toward his chest, causing me to stumble into him.

"I told you to be good!" he roared.

"I'm sorry, Master, I tried! I really tried to be good!" I pleaded back. But it was no use. They were pissed and I was going to be punished.

True to his word, Jake dragged me upstairs to "my" room with Shay following. I was already sore, but that didn't matter to them. I had disobeyed their orders, and they were going to make sure I didn't forget it.

The chains were taken off my wrist and ankle cuffs and I was stripped naked. I was forced to lay face down on the table in the room and my cuffs were locked to the corners. Shay stood in front of my face while I saw Jake pull the cane off the wall.

"Make me hard," Shay angrily demanded, as Jake stood poised over my back.

He pulled down his pants and held his limp cock at my lips. I tentatively opened my mouth and drew him in, waiting for the strike to come. I knew I was going to be beaten while I sucked on Shay's cock, and I knew if I bit down I would receive a harsher punishment. As the cane striped my back with red crisscrosses, I tried not to yelp too much and to focus on what Shay commanded. I had learned over the past few weeks to put myself in a state of mind that could handle most punishments. Though I knew the pain afterwards would be great.

Jake didn't stop beating me with the cane until I managed to get Shay off. When I came out of my trance, I could feel the blood trickling down my back, the tears streaming down my cheeks and Shay's cum dripping from my lips. I felt dreamy, as if the room was in the background. But I was aware of being taken off the table and thrown into the metal cage. I slept there the rest of the night.

The next morning, I woke up in severe pain and felt very stiff and cramped. The memories from the previous night came flooding back and my heart raced in fear of what might happen when Jake or Shay came to get me. I didn't have long to wait.

Jake came barging in about an hour after I woke up, and I immediately crouched toward the back of the cage in terror. He unlocked the cage and reached in to pull me out as I sat quivering against the cold metal.

"I'm sorry, Master! Please don't hurt me anymore," I pleaded.

He said nothing, simply pulled my naked body out and dragged me into the bathroom to get cleaned up. As soon as I was done, he led me downstairs.

"Clean up this mess from last night!" he shouted.

I cringed at his tone and immediately began cleaning up the living room. He left the room for a few moments, and I took advantage of it before it was too late. I quickly pulled the dealer's cell phone from between the couch cushions, opened it up and dialed 911. I had no idea where I was, so I simply whispered, "help me, I've been kidnapped," to the female dispatcher that came on the line. She began trying to ask me questions, but I could hear Jake coming back. Once more, I whispered for help. Then I left the phone on and hid it far underneath the couch, hoping the dispatcher could track it.

Once I was finished cleaning up the living room, I was taken back upstairs and thrown back into the cage. I crossed my fingers hoping 911 could find me. I heard Jake and Shay downstairs making food and watching TV.

A little while later, I the doorbell rang. Hoping against all hope that it was someone coming to save me, I started screaming for help as soon as I heard the front door open. Unfortunately, before I recognized the person's voice as the dealer from the previous night, someone came running up the stairs.

Jake burst into the room, his face burning with anger. He snatched a gag from on top of the dresser by the door, opened the cage and wrestled me out. I shrieked and tried to squirm away but he threw a swift punch and suddenly the world went black.

When I woke up, my wrist cuffs were locked together behind me, the gag was in my mouth and I was curled up in the cage. As I slowly came to, I heard voices downstairs. Thinking it was still Jake, Shay and the dealer, I started sobbing. It started out a quiet cry, but as I reflected on everything that had happened and realized I might die at the hands of my captors, it turned into a loud, anguished wail.

Suddenly, the tone of the people downstairs changed. There were shouts and some thumps. Then I heard someone coming back up the stairs. Afraid of what might happen to me, I immediately stopped wailing and became silent. But nothing could have prepared me for the sight I saw when the door opened.

A tall, dark-haired police officer stood in the doorway, his gun held up and ready for what may lie behind the door. When he saw me, eyes wide with shock, he quickly checked the rest of the room and then came over to the cage.

"We're going to get you out of here. Just hang on," he said to me. Those words were music to my ears. He said something into his radio and I sank against the cold metal with a rush of relief. He found the keys for the cage and opened the door, gingerly helping me out. I was weak with pain and lack of food and I crumpled to the floor.

A few minutes later, the house was full of police officers and two EMTs rolled me onto a stretcher, covered me with a blanket and took me down to the ambulance waiting in the driveway. As soon as we were outside, I breathed in a heavenly whiff of fresh air, which I had been deprived of for weeks. Or had it been months? I had no idea.

I happened to glance over to a police car by the curb and saw Jake and Shay in the back seat. The looks they were giving me terrified me, but I quickly looked away and focused on the ambulance. I had been rescued, and I knew they would be incarcerated for a long time.

Once at the hospital, I was given treatment for all my wounds and malnutrition. I told the police who I was and asked them to find my husband. Little did I know that I had been taken four states away from my home. Then, I gave statements to police officers about what had happened since my kidnapping.

After all the interviews with the police were over and I had eaten a large meal, I fell asleep for what felt like days. My dreams started out pleasant and happy, but quickly escalated into a nightmare about my whole ordeal. I saw Jake's and Shay's faces taunting me, warning me they'd find me again. Then their faces turned evil and menacing.

I woke up screaming, but stopped as soon as I saw him. Ryan was there, holding my hands. We stared at each other for one silent moment, then we both burst out crying and held each other like we never had before.

"I'm so sorry," he cried as he held me tightly, being careful not to touch the wounds on my back. "I never want to lose you again."

I couldn't say anything. I just held him close to me, relishing his scent, his strength, his love. When we pulled away from each other after what felt like hours, he gazed into my eyes and said, "I love you, Madison."

"I love you, too, Ryan," I whispered back.