Dominatrix Gets Gang Banged!

Story Info
French dominatrix with strapon gets Black gang bang!
3.4k words
3.16
22k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Everyone's got that one fantasy that both excites and scares them. As a dominatrix, I make a lot of men and women's fantasies of dominance and submission come true. You name it, I've done it. Still, at the age of fifty one, I'd like to think that there are still quite a few things that I long to experience. I'm as human as you are, you know. I think even porn stars, men and women who have sex for money on camera, have their share of unfulfilled fantasies. With that being said, I have a torrid story to share with you.

I answer to the moniker Mistress Blanche but my legal name is Marguerite Beaupoint. I was born to a French-Canadian Jewish family in the town of Trois-Rivieres and raised all over provincial Quebec before moving to the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. I studied accounting at Algonquin College, where I earned my bachelor's degree, and I hold an MBA from the prestigious Telfer School of Business at the University of Ottawa. I've done alright for myself. For twenty three years I worked for the Canadian government as an auditor with the Canadian Revenue Agency. I like my job just fine, thank you very much. Still, working for the CRA is what I do to pay the bills. My true passion lies in the world of BDSM. It's where I come to life, so to speak.

You'd never guess that a lady like me dabbles in this sort of thing. The public misconceptions about men and women who play around in BDSM circles are many. I stand five feet nine inches tall, somewhat plump but deliciously curvy and big-bottomed, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. I work out quite a lot these days because I believe in taking care of myself. I weigh two hundred and thirty pounds and want to lose thirty before the summer is over. Got to stay fit while single, you know? I never married and never had any offspring because I simply knew it wasn't for me, the whole wife and mother thing. This still surprises a lot of people when I tell them this. Not all men marry and become fathers so why are women expected to marry and become mothers? Turnabout is fair play, I say.

I am perfectly satisfied with the way I've lived my life. I have traveled to places like Gosford in Australia, Johannesburg in South Africa and Manaus in Brazil. I find that the more one travels, the more educated one becomes about this great world of ours. I spent a summer in the environs of Baalbek in southern Lebanon which absolutely changed my life. I'll never look at the Arab world the same way after this experience. That summer was absolutely magical. You see, I was dating a charming young man named Joseph Suleiman at the time. He's a Lebanese Christian businessman and like most Arabs, he couldn't get enough of us blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian ladies.

Joseph Suleiman showed me the Lebanon which most people here in Canada have never heard of. A very beautiful and friendly country. About half the population is Christian and the other half is Muslim. The President of Lebanon is a Christian and the Prime Minister is a Muslim. They have some kind of power-sharing agreement between different religious groups and political parties. It's the only true democracy in the Middle East, next to Israel. I fell in love with Lebanon and also found myself enamored of my charming guide. Joseph and I had many nights of passion during my stay in Baalbek.

I introduced Joseph Suleiman to the pleasures of BDSM, and not only did he love it, he just couldn't get enough. I remember bending this sexy Arabian Christian stud over my knee and giving his bronze ass cheeks a firm spanking, first with my hands then with a wooden paddle. The idea of dominating an Arab guy with my strap-on dildo totally thrilled me because Arab guys are supposed to be these domineering control freaks who treat women like shit. It's part of their culture and everything. Joseph Suleiman was a true gentleman, respectful and all that, but I did enjoy dominating his Arab ass nonetheless. My favorite part was when I bent him over, lubricated his ass and then fucked him with my strap-on dildo. Joseph was a real screamer, and I stuffed his ass real good. It was my first time pegging an Arab guy but I swore to myself it wouldn't be the last. Joseph got turned out that night, and I take full credit for that.

Well, I'll confess this to you. I find men from places like the Caribbean, Africa and the Middle East absolutely fascinating. They're a lot more lively and colorful, pardon the pun, than White men. A while ago, I met a tall, dark and handsome guy named Omar Abdullah, a native of Somaliland who moved to Quebec, Canada, in his early twenties. He was attending Dawson College, where my niece Beatrice studies business administration. Beatrice introduced me to her friend and classmate Omar, and unbeknownst to my darling niece, sparks flew between me and the handsome Somali student. I've always had a thing for younger men and I'm not ashamed to say it. It's not just because they have more energy than older men. I find their mindset refreshing and fun.

Omar and I had a lot of fun together, in and out of the bedroom. There are many stereotypes about men of African descent which are simply untrue. Black men are for the most part decent, charming and absolutely cool people. The world judges them harshly out of ignorance. Most Black men aren't crooks, thugs or sexual predators. In fact, if you were to look at the national crime databases of both North America and Europe, you'd find that the majority of the serial rapists and serial killers are White males. Yet the world doesn't look at every White male as if he were a potential serial killer, does it? Men of color live in a world that's set up against them and yet they fight against that prejudice each day by living their lives and facing a myriad challenges. If White men had to go through what most men of color endure, they would fold like paper. I'm a White woman, believe me when I say I know these things.

Indeed I learned a lot from my relationship with Omar Abdullah. The tall, dark-skinned Muslim stud was a fantastic lover, and I simply couldn't get enough of him. He was only twenty two but he definitely knew his way around the female body. And he wasn't intimidated by the fact that I am a dominatrix, which I found refreshing. He would lick my pussy so damn good that he made my toes curl. And after that, he gave me a dicking down that left me breathless. Raising my thick legs in the air, Omar slammed his long and thick ebony cock into my hairy cunt. I screamed passionately and wrapped my arms and legs around him as he pounded into me. Man, he fucked me so damn well that he left my cunt sore for like two days afterwards. How cool is that?

Yeah, I've had a lot of fun with Black men and brown guys over the years. Still, nothing I've done could prepare me for what is happening tonight. What is happening tonight? My ultimate fantasy is coming true. I've fucked a lot of guys up the ass with my strap-on dildo but I've never let a man fuck me up the ass. Omar is the first man I've allowed that pleasure in my fifty three years upon this earth. I lost my anal virginity to a man three decades younger than me. How about that? Omar and I were in bed the other night when I suddenly felt like trying something new. That's why I got on all fours, face down and ass up, and handed him some lubricant before telling him to fuck me in the ass. True to my dominant nature, I didn't ask my Black stud to fuck my ass. I told him to do it. Because I'm bossy like that, you know?

Honestly, I was quite nervous about Omar's big dick going up my ass but my sexy Somali stud reassured me that he'd be gentle with me. And he was. He eased his dick into my well-lubricated asshole with utmost care. It hurt a bit but also felt quite good once I allowed myself to relax and enjoy. Omar gripped my wide hips and thrust his cock deep into my asshole. I screamed passionately and begged him for more. I had to have more of that deliciously hot pain deep in my shit hole. Anal sex, the most forbidden of sex acts, and also one of the most pleasurable. Man, I couldn't get enough of it. Omar fucked my ass for hours and even squirted inside my asshole, filling my shit hole with his hot cum. I got butt-fucked by a Black guy like those sluts in porno movies...and I loved it!

Omar is coming over with his friends, all of them Black, and they're going to gang bang me. I'm wearing my dominatrix outfit. Black leather bustier, Black leather miniskirt ( sans panties ) and of course my strap-on dildo. The same dildo I've fucked exactly thirty seven men and twenty one women with. It's a sturdy piece of equipment that I've owned for years. It's almost a part of me, really. Anyhow, I hear Omar knock and I go open the door. He's not alone, just like we agreed. Omar smiles and I kiss him on the lips before looking at his friends. There's two of them, a tall, muscular and light-skinned Black guy he introduces as Adam Jean-Paul, and a short, dark-skinned and wiry guy he calls Pierre Lucien. Adam and Pierre are Haitians from Montreal. I smile at them and welcome them into my home.

The four of us sit in the living room, and I offer them refreshments. They're looking at me the way wolves look at sheep, and I feel positively happy about that. Adam looks at the strap-on dildo I'm stroking and asks me why I'm wearing it. I told him that it's a part of me. Grinning, he nods and shrugs. We discuss my fantasy in great detail, along with the rules. A gang bang is a complicated event, ladies and gentlemen. You just can't rush these things. Everyone's got condoms and lube ready. I let Omar fuck me raw because we're lovers and we've both gotten tested for any STDs and came up negative. I wouldn't let total strangers go inside me without protection no matter how cute they are. I don't gamble with my health ladies and gentlemen. Not by a long shot.

Anyhow, without further ado, we got the party started. Omar and the others undressed, and I feasted my eyes on them. The three Black studs got naked, and my eyes widened at the sight of them. They're so damn beautiful from head to toe. The body of an athletic Black man is a work of art. And I was lucky enough to have three of them to play with. Adam, Omar and Pierre advanced on me, stroking their big Black cocks. I stood in front of them, stroking my strap-on dildo. I laughed at them and taunted them, telling them that I had fucked a lot of guys up the ass with my strap-on dildo and would do the same to them. All part of the game, guys. Omar looked at me with divine hauteur and called me a bitch, then he grabbed me, smacked me in the face and told me to suck his dick before forcing me to my knees.

When Omar took control like that, all masculine and dominant, I absolutely loved it. Him smacking my face like that was totally awesome. I totally believed it. The hard part was pretending not to want to suck his dick. I grabbed his cock and balls and began sucking on him. Adam and Pierre came along, and I reached for their dicks, stroking them while polishing Omar's dick with my mouth and tongue. Omar rammed his dick down my throat, grabbing my hair and pulling it roughly. I totally loved it, my sexy Somali stud showing his dominance. I sucked Omar's dick until he came, showering my face with his hot manly cum. I instinctively shrank back as he shot his load all over my face and Omar smacked my face, called me a dumb slut and ordered me to drink his cum.

I nodded and obeyed, licking up all of the cum spewing out of his dick then Omar ordered me to suck off Adam and Pierre. Omar rolled a condom on his dick and winked at me. I grabbed Adam's dick and began sucking it with gusto. Meanwhile, Omar grabbed me roughly from behind and smacked my big ass cheeks wide open. He eased his cock into my cunt from behind, fucking me while I went down on Adam. I sucked Adam until he got fully hard, then set my sights on Pierre. Omar smacked my ass while slamming his dick into my pussy then asked me if I'd ever gotten double stuffed before. I shook my head, and he laughed. Omar pulled out of me, and was instantly replaced by Adam who slammed his cock up my cunt mercilessly. I immediately knew the difference between them. Omar's dick is long and slim but wide at the head while Adam's cock is short and thick and wide all over. I liked it instantly!

I sucked Pierre's dick and the short young Haitian stud called me cuss words in French while I went down on him. I love it when a guy cusses me out in French. I swear that French swear words are so much spicier and more colorful than English ones. Fils de pute is French for son of a bitch. Sounds better, doesn't it? Anyhow, I sucked away happily and got Pierre nice and hard and then the fun really began. Time for me to get ALL my holes filled. This was my ultimate fantasy about to come true. How did we do it? Omar lay on the floor with his big dick sticking upward. I straddled him, lowering myself onto him until I impaled my wet pussy on his hard dick. Pierre got behind me, spreading my ass cheeks and lubricating me before sliding his cock into my asshole. Where does that leave Adam? In my mouth, thank you very much.

And that's how it went, Omar and Pierre fucked me vigorously, slamming their dicks in my pussy and asshole, respectively. The feel of two huge dark cocks filling my holes at the same time was beyond intense, unlike anything I had ever felt before. I would have screamed my head off if it weren't for Adam's dick, filling my mouth. I told you the fucker had a wide dick, didn't it? Well, with it inside my mouth I couldn't very well scream now, could I? My body shuddered as the three chocolate studs thrust into me, filling my every hole. Omar kept talking trash, keeping it nasty just like we agreed. He called me an old slut and a whore, teased me for walking around wearing a strap-on dildo and acting like a dominant mistress when deep down I was a Black dick-craving piece of White female meat just like all the others. That kind of stung since I take my duties as a dominatrix very seriously but being talked down to in this manner positively turned me on. Damn!

After a little while, we switched things up a bit. It was Adam's turn to fuck my ass while I sucked Omar's dick and Pierre rammed his dick up my cunt. We changed condoms for every sex act because I'm not trying to catch anything or get any infections as dick goes from my pussy to my ass, thank you very much. Man, this was my ultimate fantasy and it was finally coming true. I had three beautiful chocolate dicks inside of me, a Somali cock in my mouth, a Haitian dick in my ass and another one in my pussy. I'm like a goddam United Nations of Black dicks! They pounded me and fucked me hard until I couldn't take it anymore. That's when they basically threw me on my knees and jerked off, blasting me with their cum. It was absolutely fucking hot and I definitely want a repeat experience!

A little while later, the four of us showered then Pierre and Adam left, but not before thanking Omar and me for an awesome time. I hugged them goodnight, then they left. Still not sated, I brought Omar to my room where I had a surprise for him. I always fuck every man I get involved with, doesn't matter how dominant he thinks he is. Omar had said no on the few times that I tried to coax him into riding my strap-on dildo but tonight I guess he was in a good mood. He shrugged and told me he was down for whatever. I grinned as I fastened the strap-on dildo around my waist, and ordered Omar to assume the position. Time for this Black Muslim stud to get a taste of Quebec's top Jewish dominatrix!

I put Omar on his knees and smacked his face before ordering him to kiss my toes. The Somali stud did as he was told. I smiled and ordered him to suck my strap-on dildo. He did it with an unsettling perfection which made me wonder if he'd done something like this before. Hey, you never know, right? I looked Omar in the eye and told him I was going to fuck him in the ass. Then I put him on all fours and told him to open his ass for me. Omar did as he was told, and I smiled victoriously as I lubricated his ass before pressing my dildo against his asshole. The big strong Black man looked so wonderfully vulnerable. I loved it! Without further ado I gripped his hips and pushed my dildo up his dark hole. Ready or not, I'm coming inside!

I took my sweet time as I worked the dildo up Omar's ass, partly because he was new to this and I wanted to be gentle with him, and also because I wanted to savor the experience. You just can't rush certain things, you know? I smacked Omar's ass and he grunted in surprise. While sodomizing him with my strap-on dildo, I berated him and taunted him. So that's the big scary Muslim guy, eh? I'm making him my bitch, my own personal bitch, thanks to this strap-on dildo I got going up his ass! I fucked him real good and deep, thrusting the dildo into the previously unexplored ( or so I thought ) of his ass. There's a first time for everything and today, Mister Black Stud is getting his ass filled by me, a White woman! Black men the world over think us White ladies are weak and submissive just because we don't spaz out in public like some Black women do. Well, time to disprove this stereotype once and for all! How am I accomplishing that? By ramming my dildo up a Black man's ass and making him sing the blues. How do you like me now?

When I finally pulled my dildo out of his ass, Omar slumped on the bed, moaning softly. I tapped his ass and asked him if he was alright. He nodded, and I smiled. Good to know he's alright. I always ask this of my subs after we've had a session. I think I went kind of hard on Omar considering he's a first timer and all, but I don't regret it because he told me he can take it. I lay next to Omar and watched him as he slowly rolled over on his back. I looked into his eyes, and asked him how he felt. Omar smiled and told me he felt great. I patted his ass and told him it was my pleasure to render him as sore down below as he made my bum feel with the pounding him and his friends gave me earlier. He rolled his eyes and shrugged while smiling slyly, but didn't say anything. Typical African man. Got to love them!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers