Dominican Girls For Haitian Men

Story Info
Dominican gal meets Haitian student in Ottawa.
2.2k words
3.14
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The Dominican government is making global headlines again, and not in a good way. The international community condemns the decision of the Dominican government to expel thousands of Haitian immigrants from its territory. You can see the posts all over Facebook, people all over the world are calling out the Dominican Republic for its racism against the Haitian people. If they only knew.

There is a long history of conflict between Haitians and Dominicans, you see. A century ago, twenty thousand Haitians were slaughtered by the Dominican military during a purge. As the Dominican-Canadian wife of a Haitian immigrant and the mother of biracial sons, I can't fathom the hatred that Dominicans have for our Haitian brethren, with whom we share the island of Hispaniola. That's why I am protesting against the Dominican government's racism.

My name is Marianna Martinez, and I've got a story to share with you. A short, curvaceous, bronze-skinned, Black-haired, brown-eyed and feisty gal, that's me in a nutshell. I was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to Dominican immigrants Muriel and Jose Martinez. I have two older brothers, Roberto and Juan, whom I no longer speak to because they don't like the fact that I married a man of African descent. Oh, well. I had a decision to make and I chose my husband Stephen Louis and our sons Miguel and Lucas, thank you very much.

Seven years ago, if someone told me that I would be estranged from my family over loving a Black man of Haitian descent, I would have laughed. I came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to attend Carleton University. A lot of people from the Greater Toronto Area have been moving to Ottawa because they're looking for a change of scenery. Me? I was born in the G.T.A. and found myself bored there, so I came to study in the City of Ottawa. Little did I know it was a decision that would change my life.

I was walking through the Carleton University Atrium when I was approached by a tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man. In a French-inflected, deep and decidedly masculine voice, the brother asked me if I knew where the Tory Building was. I was new to the school but since I hang out on campus all the time, I was quite familiar with it even though I was a first-year student. Smiling, I offered to guide the brother to his destination. Thus I met Stephen Louis, the man destined to change my life.

Stephen thanked me once I showed him to the Tory Building, and asked for my name. I hesitated, then told him. We shook hands, I wished him good luck and walked away. As Stephen headed for the admin offices, I turned around and looked at him. Cute butt, I thought to myself, smiling as I returned to the Atrium. I'm a sucker for a guy with a nice ass and Stephen Louis has the cutest ass I've seen on a man since Wesley Snipes, that sexy Black American actor from the Blade film series. I've got a thing for brothers. Alright?

I am a Latina who likes Black men, and I am not alone. It's something I largely keep to myself since we in the Dominican Republic aren't okay with interracial dating. Oops, I meant to say we aren't okay with interracial dating when the man is Black and the woman is of Latin descent. Latino guys with Black wives or Black girlfriends? Totally okay with us Dominicans. Still, since I was away from my family in Toronto, and nobody knew me in Ottawa, I might as well see what kind of trouble I can get into.

A lot of times, guys think that they are the ones actively pursuing us ladies while we passively wait for them. As if. I couldn't forget Stephen, the tall Haitian brother with the sinfully sexy ass, and looked for him on campus. I had brothers and white guys sniffing after my thick Latin derriere for a piece of my sugar, but I wasn't interested in these snowflakes or the local brothers. Besides, white guys don't do it for me and I'm not interested in Somali guys, since they're Muslim and I have no desire to leave my Catholic faith.

Nope, I wanted a piece of a certain Haitian brother. That's why I 'accidentally' bumped into Stephen Louis as the brother walked through the quad on his way to the campus library, one fine afternoon in late September. Stephen looked at me, smiled, and much to my relief, the brother remembered my name. I smiled and shook Stephen's hand, and then went with him to the library to "study". We just ended up sitting inside Starbucks, talking and flirting for the next two hours.

Stephen Louis is a fascinating man, that much I know. Still, I must admit the brother fascinated me from the get-go. A civil engineering major who won an international scholarship to Carleton University from the University of the West Indies, Stephen was ambitious and handsome. I like that in a man. My last relationship with a certain Somali dude named Ibrahim, back in Brampton, ended because the fool wasn't interested in going to college and he kept trying to convince me to embrace Islam. Thanks but no thanks. I'm a Latina. I like to have my fun. I like my womanly sensuality. Oh, and I'm way too feisty to become one of them obedient and repressed Muslim broads. I told Ibrahim to go fuck himself. As far as I know, the fool is still badmouthing me on Facebook and Twitter!

Stephen Louis is unlike anyone I've ever met. A church-going, hard-working and decent guy who was polite to a fault. I became determined to corrupt him. I get a kick out of corrupting religious guys. Stephen and I began hanging out, on campus at first, then out of it. We went to the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa and watched the movie The Family That Preys. I'm a big fan of Tyler Perry, something which surprised Stephen. I am full of surprises, if that lad only knew!

My initial plan was to seduce Stephen, have my way with him and then move on. What? Does my plan surprise you? Women enjoy casual sex too. I just didn't count on falling in love with Stephen. We were walking around the Rideau Center one night when one of them racist bus drivers acted rude toward me, and that's the first time I saw Stephen get mad. The brother got in the driver's face and threatened to kick his ass. I wasn't expecting that. Stephen has always been friendly, polite and easygoing. I had no idea the Haitian stud had such fire in his blood. That's sexy!

I thanked Stephen for his chivalry, and the Haitian brother smiled and walked me home. As we stood in front of my apartment, I did something which surprised us both. I stood on my tippy toes ( I'm mad short, only five-foot-four, and Stephen is like six-foot-something ) and planted a kiss on Stephen's full, sexy lips. Much to my surprise, Stephen pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately. Thus we shared our first kiss. After an epic night. How cool was that?

That night, as I lay on my bed, I was smiling from ear to ear. I fell asleep with naughty thoughts of my Haitian prince, Stephen Louis, civil engineering apprentice and church-goer. I think that's when I started to fall in love with Stephen. We began dating earnestly afterwards, and my life began to change. Stephen took me to the Haitian church he attends, located in downtown Ottawa, and much to my surprise, I was made welcome.

Slowly but surely, I began to see a different side to the Haitian people. To us Dominicans, they're a dirty people, invaders and creeps. Stephen opened my eyes, and I began to reject the prejudice that most Dominicans feel toward the Haitian people. The Haitians I met in Canada, whether rich, middle-class or poor, were friendly, hard-working and God-fearing. Stephen began teaching me Haitian Creole, and I fell in love both with his native tongue and Haitian cuisine. These people's food is frigging delicious, you hear?

Speaking of delicious, I will never forget the night Stephen Louis and I made love for the first time. We went to watch the Will Smith movie Seven Pounds at Silver City, our favorite theater, and afterwards, we stopped at a Haitian restaurant called Soleil Des Iles in Vanier, and ate. We went to Stephen's place on Donald Street, and sat on the couch, watching music videos. I leaned against Stephen and listened to his strong, steady heartbeat.

Stephen looked at me, smiled and kissed me on the forehead. I looked at him, and found myself aching for his touch. Stephen smiled and wrapped his arms around me. We kissed, and next thing I know, we were getting busy. Stephen laid me on his couch after undressing me, and made love to me. I sighed happily as Stephen licked my tits, caressed my round little belly, and then kissed his way down to my pussy.

I moaned softly as Stephen buried his face between my legs, and began eating my pussy like a hungry man. Stephen definitely knows his way around the female body. I should have known that this church dude was freaky...all church guys are! Stephen pleasured me, sticking his tongue into my pussy while teasing my clit with his fingers. Soon I found myself crying out in pleasure, orgasmic for the first time. The Haitian stud blew me away on his first try!

Stephen took me to cloud nine, folks. Once I calmed down, I smiled at him and reached for his hard, thick member. I noticed that Stephen was uncut, like so many guys from the islands. Some women are turned off by uncut men. I'm a Latina, and uncut men are my favorite. I knelt before Stephen and took his dick into my mouth. Stephen sighed happily as I sucked him off, and when he came, I tasted his masculine seed, which was hot and salty. Can you say yummy?

Afterwards, Stephen and I made love passionately. The Haitian brother rolled a condom on his dick, and we got busy. Stephen put me on all fours, smacked my thick ass, and then thrust into me. I gasped as Stephen's thick dick invaded my pussy. I pressed my ass against Stephen's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of me. Stephen put his hands on my hips and slammed his dick into me. I screamed passionately as Stephen fucked me, and the brother didn't let up until I tapped out, overwhelmed by his passionate sexing, two hours later.

Stephen Louis and I fell asleep in each other's arms. There's something sweet about waking up next to someone you love. The next morning, there was no awkwardness. Stephen and I kissed, and he made breakfast, and we ate together. Omelet, bacon, buttered bread, and steaming coffee with a ton of sugar inside. We're Caribbean people, and like it sugary. Stephen and I showered together and then, hand in hand, we stepped out of his place and caught the bus to school.

I won't bore you with the grisly details, but once Stephen and I went public, my family went nuts. I am a natural-born citizen of Canada, but I can't escape my Dominican heritage. My family is racist, and they lost it when they found out that I had fallen in love with a young Haitian man. The fact that Stephen is a church-going, decent and gentlemanly guy who's in university and going places didn't matter to them. To my family, the fact that Stephen is Haitian makes him the enemy.

When Stephen's parents, Joanne and Francois Louis came from Haiti to visit him for Christmas vacation, they were really friendly towards me. I had tears in my eyes when Stephen's aged mother hugged me. Stephen apparently told them a lot about me. That's when I made my decision. I love Stephen so much that life without him would be meaningless. Thus, Stephen's family became my family. I refused to give Stephen up. My Dominican family disowned me.

I won't lie to you and say that I didn't have any second thoughts. I missed my family sorely. I missed the Latino church I used to attend in Toronto. Still, I made my decision. Stephen was very patient and understanding, and stood by me every step of the way. In 2012, Stephen graduated from Carleton University with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering. I graduated with my bachelor's degree in Nursing. Stephen got a job with Hydro Ottawa, and I began working at the Civic Campus of the Ottawa Hospital.

Stephen and I began our new life together. The road was bumpy but in the end, everything worked out alright. We got married a year later, and had twins. Now I have a new family. I've embraced my husband Stephen, our sons, our new life together, and the wonderful and welcoming Haitian culture. I am fluent in Haitian Creole now. I attend the same Haitian church which Stephen first brought me to. Hell, I'm the choir director! Life is good, and I thank God for His blessings.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers