Dominique Ch. 07

Story Info
...dominique makes her bed, and lies in it
5.5k words
4.56
63.7k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

i must have dozed off. Next thing i knew my Master sat on me! It was quite memorable. He must have climbed over me as i slept. i awoke with His black leather clad ass right in front of my face! i giggled and said, "That's quite a view there Sir," and went to smack His smooth muscular butt.

But i couldn't! Andrew had pinned my arms under His calves and all i could do was slap the outside of His thighs. Which i most certainly did!

"Oohhh let me up!!! Sir! W/we have to have breakfast!!!"

He somehow rocked from side to side and pulled hard at the silk bedsheet. i gasped as He exposed my body to the cool air. i struggled fruitlesly and continued to beg Him to get off me. But Andrew knows when i can take more. One time He tickled me all over with a feather and i was giggling and squirming uncontrollably until He stopped. God the sex was amazing after that.

i was just about to beg Him not to tickle me again when He pulled open my thighs and squirted something warm all over my shaved pussy. When His fingers touched me and firmly began to massage it in, i knew it was oil. my conviction was soon confirmed as the heady aroma of patchouli and musk wafted through my senses.

i groaned as His fingers spread and coated me, opening and closing me and getting into every nook and cranny. i tried to put my feet flat on the bed to push my ass at His fingers but somehow He held me and tightened His grip. He had one of my legs hooked behind his shoulder, and i don't know how He had the other one. All i could see was His ass... i wondered briefly if i could bite it!

God, i couldn't even do that! When i tried, He deftly hooked His foot over my shoulder and pushed me back on the bed with a thud. i was breathing harder and started beating on His thighs again and squirming harder.

"Oh no you don't you little vixen." Andrew bit me on the inside of my thigh, right next to my pussy. i yelped and stopped beating on Him straight away! i still kept wriggling and protesting though, until He pushed something into me.

"Ohhh Sirrr... what are You doing?"

i wasn't sure what it was at first. It was definitely plastic... or latex. He pushed it up inside me and i felt like i had a golfball inside me. Suddenly that thing started humming and i went nuts! i was bucking and trying to get free of His grip. my breath was so ragged and my muscles felt so hard and tense. But i couldn't move! Then, oh my god! He started swirling His thick long tongue around my clit and He started slapping my ass. Oh my god!!! i heard His muffled voice cursing that there was no room, but god the smacks were just right, and right over my asshole too!

Then i heard a click and that buzzing ball inside me shot up a notch. i thought i was going to cum straight away! But to cum i need to thrash about and flex my body. i was going mad and my ass was starting to smart. i really needed to buck my hips!

i did the next best thing and moaned really loud!

"Oooooooooohhhhhh...."

Then click! and that maddening ball took off again to new heights! The vibrations were so hard they came right through my pussy walls and attacked my clit. The same clit my Master had taken between His teeth and was gently crushing! It was too much and i grunted twice then my body spasmed and my hips jerked at my Master's mouth. my pubic bone banged into His face and He rolled off me. Suddenly i was free and i flew! i was cumming so hard! my hands covered my crotch and my thighs closed around them. i bucked my hips and straightened my legs alternately. my eyes rolled back in my head and i screamed out in pleasure!

"Aahhhhhhhhhhh jesssuuussssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Ohh fuck ohh fuckk fuckkkk yessssssssssssss....."

i still had shocks going through my body but my thighs slowly relaxed as my Master adjusted down the controls of His new toy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm thankyou Sirrrr.... mmmmmmmmmmm..." i grinned and fell back onto the bed spent. i scratched the back of His arm lightly. He was sitting on the side of the bed facing away from Me. He turned toward me and He was holding His mouth. He took His hand away and oh wow what a nice fat lip! i must have a very firm pubic bone!!

"Oh my god! Sir?!!! Did i do that??? Oh i'm so sorry!"

"Shhhh, it was not intentional. I never knew you had such strength possum!" When He grinned at me He said "Owww!" and His hand went to His mouth. i pulled myself upright and kissed His fat lip softly.

"Just for that you will be wearing these until I say otherwise possum." He held out His hand and smiled at me.

"Mmmm thankyou Sir." i replied as i immediately recognised my Ben Wah Balls held in His hand.

"Take the Egg out first pet," He winked.

He handed the Balls to me and W/we both watched as i slid the Egg out with a pop and handed it to Him.

"W/we'll be having lot's of fun with this toy pet." He cleaned the Egg with the towel He had wiped Hs hands on and put it in His pocket.

"Oh yes, i can just imagine Sir!"

i laid back and slid one Ben Wah into me then the other. He passed me the towel and i cleaned myself up a bit.

"All done Sir!"

"Not yet pet..."

"Yes Sir?"

"How about putting on your bikini bottoms, the high cut ones and a nice tight tshirt - you can pick it out."

"I know just which one Sir!" i giggled and bounced around like a schoolgirl. i love dressing up for Andrew, and it's soooo easy. One thing i *don't* miss, is trying to decide what to wear... and how many women could say their men know every garment they own? Not many i bet!

In moments i was ready to face Sunday morning pastries in the backyard.

"Good girl! Let's go eat!"

"Yes Sir!" i replied military fashion and W/we smiled at each other.

_________________________________________________

Andrew had passed me the television guide and i was reading some rubbish about Harrison Ford. i really love being outside. Most of the time Andrew lets me sit with Him at the setting. He tells me to get my outdoor cushion if He wants me kneeling. Today i was sitting with Him and it was nice. i wondered if that was alright...

"Sir?"

"Yes pet?"

"May i speak formally with You please Sir?"

"Go ahead dominique..."

"Well, um, your pet has a confession to make Sir."

"Can it not wait dominique? you know W/we are expecting guests."

"Well um Sir... yes Sir, of course it can."

" 'Yes Sir' would be fine dominique, unless your confession is urgent." Maybe it wasn't a good time.

"No Sir, honestly, it can wait. This girl just wanted to forewarn you Sir."

"Alright, W/we'll talk about it once Paul and Lydia have left pet..."

"Paul and Lydia Sir?" i blushed... i was hoping to have Andrew's AND Paul's attention!

"Speak openly pet." Andrew was onto it.

"Well i was just wondering who Lydia might be Sir, i have not heard You mention her before."

Andrew nodded. "Paul met her at a bash recently, apparently T/they hit it off quite well."

"Will W/we be expecting T/them soon Sir?"

"Yes, pet... T/they should be here shortly."

There was a pause, god, so many questions! i could hardly contain myself!

"Would You say T/they are an item Sir?"

"Not that it has anything to do with U/us pet, but yes I believe so."

"Well He certainly deserves a good submissive Sir, He is a very good Dom."

Andrew's eyes narrowed as he looked at me. "And what makes you say that dominique?"

It's funny how Andrew telegraphs His displeasure with me, like a warning. Why can't i just shut up?

"Well Sir, just Him being a good Friend of Yours and.."

"And?"

"Well i just think He deserves someone who can make Him happy Sir." i was pleased with what i said.

"Oh really..."

"Um, yes Sir, and i um.. i think it would be nice to have a subby friend who lives a bit closer than gigi Sir."

"Ahh I see..."

"It's just that, well, sometimes it gets a bit quiet and lonely when You are overseas on business Sir, and i would dearly love to have a friend, a close friend, in whom i could confide..."

"Confide?"

"Yes Sir, You know what I mean, like a girlfriend i could go shopping with or.."

"dominique..." He interrupted.

"Um... yes Sir?"

"Don't say "You know what I mean." I don't know what you mean. And furthermore I wouldn't ask if I did. "

"i'm sorry Sir, i just meant.."

"you meant you wanted a friend to talk to, to chat with, to share gossip with... am I right?"

"Well, yes Sir, i suppose so," i smiled hopefully.

"Somehow I don't think Lydia would fit the bill pet. And in any case, what makes you think I would condone such a friendship?"

"Sorry Sir?"

"Do you honestly think that a bunch of subbies sitting around drinking cocktails and sharing intimate details of their relationships is part of this Life pet?"

"All i meant was.." i was getting tied up in knots, too many thoughts at once.

"This time I know what you meant pet. you would like Paul to have someone. A submissive someone who will bring Him the pleasure you think He deserves."

"Umm.. Yes, Sir."

"And you think you would like this because additionally you might have a friend who you can share your feelings and secrets with, someone to talk to."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you find O/our communication to be inadequate dominique?"

"Oh gosh... No Sir! Definitely not."

"Then I suppose I am wondering why you believe you need someone in this role in your life pet."

"It's not that I *need* someone Sir. Not at all. Just that I would *like* it... that's all."

"Hmmm... Alright well, I'll think about it... Perhaps you should have asked Me first pet."

What had come over me? What i was *actually* thinking was "god, i'm getting so horny. Who is Lydia? Oh i can't wait to see Paul!" Instead all i did was blush fiercely and tip my eyes to the ground right in front of me.

"Yes, Sir. i'm so sorry Sir."

"W/we'll talk about this later too."

"Yes, Sir." And i took my own advice and shut up.

Andrew went back to reading His newspaper.

i returned to sipping my coffee and thinking quietly. It was mid-morning. A beautiful morning.

"Oh and pet..."

"Yes, Sir?"

"Lydia is not a submissive..."

"Really Sir???" Gosh. More questions.

Paul is One of Those that has free reign over me. He has permission from my Master to use me in any way in which my Master normally would. That is the rule. He is in effect a surrogate Master. i do as He says, just as i would for Andrew. It pleases my Master for me to treat Paul in this way. To be truthful, i like submitting to Him. i smile and blush when i think about it. He is a bit of a wild lover. And not mean like Dean.

While i'm on the subject, Dean is the other One. There will be Others. i am not too keen on the idea. It sends waves of fear with only hints of pleasure through me. The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck prickle. i will do it though. But it's been three weeks since W/we went to the cabin and there has been nothing mentioned so i don't think it will be very often.

"possum?"

"Yes, Sir?" i smiled... i love it when He calls me that...

"Be a good girl and go up to the house. Check that the beers are cold enough. If they are not, then put a couple in the freezer. Also, make up a batch of margueritas pet. Keep them chilled... in fact, I'll come with you and get the steaks. C'mon, let's get this show on the road."

Andrew took my hand and W/we walked up to the house like young lovers. i wondered if i was going to need my cushion after Paul and Lydia arrived...

"Sir, will i bring my cushion down to the barbeque when W/we return?... i mean if Lydia isn't a sub will i be needing one Sir?"

"Oh yes you will certainly need one possum."

"um.. yes Sir." i bit my lip. i didn't know how i felt about 'coming out' with a vanilla person. She might ask all kinds of silly questions like, "What are you doing kneeling on the ground dominique, there's a chair right here!" i giggled to myself, thinking it would be fun to be the shocking one, rather than the shocked one for a change.

"What's so funny?" asked my Master.

"Well, i think i am in a good mood Sir, i was thinking about how fun it will be to see Paul again Sir... and then i was thinking it might be embarrassing to be the only one kneeling..." i giggled again! "But then i was thinking i would like to see the look on Lydia's face when she sees me kneel in front of you Sir! Or in front of Paul!"

Andrew cracked up. "Oh and I'm sure she will possum!" He whacked me on the butt. A playful smack but maybe a touch hard. Maybe i was just imagining it. Anyway it made me grab my ass and pout! Andrew roared with laughter as He walked down the hall to the cellar door. In between fits of mirth He managed to tell me He'd get the beers organised.

"Oh and dominique..." He turned at the door to face me.

"Yes Sir?"

"I hope those Balls aren't bothering you..."

"Oh no Sir, i... oh dear!" I looked down and was quite mortified that my bikini bottoms were sodden with my juices.

"Drinks first dominique," Andrew said simply.

i passed the mirror on the wall, the same one i had turned to on the first night alone with Paul. i stopped in my tracks and turned to face the mirror. What was i doing! i look like a wreck! Jesus T/they could be here at any minute! i've got to get changed and do my hair and ...

DING!! DONG!!

"COULD YOU LET THEM IN POSSUM?" Andrew yelled from the basement.

"YES SIR!" i yelled back before realising it. Oh my god oh my god. T/they can't already be here, quick think. It will be alright i'll think of something.

i unlatched the front door and opened it wide, and the sun streamed in behind O/our guests.

"Welcome welcome, please come in, come in...." i bowed a little and squinted up into the shadowed faces.

"Oh dominique, you look lovely, do you mind if I just stay here for a moment and admire you?"

i blushed fiercely and tried to see what Paul's expression was.

"You tease me Sir! W/we were just out taking some sun and enjoying the morning and time got away Sir!"

"It's alright dominique, you don't have to explain." i blushed more and tried to relax.

"i'm terribly sorry... You just caught me by surprise Sir... and this must be Lydia Sir..." i turned to her. "i am very pleased to meet you Lydia." i smiled brightly.

"And I am pleased to meet you too dominique, you are just as adorable as Paul described."

"Well um... thankyou Lydia." i blushed even harder. How had Paul described me?

"Go freshen up dominique, I can handle the drinks."

i was so relieved. i gave Paul my biggest smile. i flicked my eyes over to Lydia and looked into the deepest brown eyes i had ever seen. She was lovely. She looked a bit like me actually. Dark hair. Light skinned. Slim, attractive. i was thinking she might be thirty. Goodness.

"Oh thankyou Sir. i won't be a minute." i replied truthfully.

i ran up the stairs to my changing room, slipped on a clean bikini bottom and threw a wrap around my hips. i can't believe i met them at the door in a tshirt and stained bikini bottoms. i bet Andrew didn't tell me when T/they were arriving on purpose. Oh He can be so mean!

I quickly put on some lippy and some mascara. i ran a brush through my hair as quick as i could. i came rushing down the stairs again and almost barrelled over my Master!

"Oh my god! Sorry Sir!"

"It's alright pet, no harm done... I take it Paul took over the drinks?"

"Oh yes Sir, i wouldn't have changed without permission Sir."

Andrew offered me His elbow and i slinked my hand around it gratefully. i reached up and kissed His cheek. "Did i ever tell you how wonderful You are to me?" i asked.

"Sweet possum. you can tell Me later." He winked at me.

i grinned back and W/we walked arm in arm into the bar area.

"Welcome back dominique," Paul greeted me, "Andrew was just telling U/us how much of a good time was had by A/all up at Dean's cabin a few weekends back."

"It was certainly an eye-opener Sir, i learned a lot up there."

"Glad to hear it, I was thinking about taking you back up there with Me sometime." Paul winked at Andrew!

i blushed, and looked at Lydia, seeking... something!

"It's alright dominique, I know Paul is fond of you, and has certain... let's say "rights" over you," she said before continuing, " I don't mind, as long as you don't get in my way."

"Oooooooo!" said the Men in unison!

i had the distinct impression S/someone wasn't telling me something! Lydia came towards me and i held my breath. She handed me a marguerita and chirped, "Drink up! The day is young!"

The Men laughed and W/we all smiled and clinked glasses and drank.

I noticed Paul pull Andrew aside and They were talking business or something. i was still smiling at Lydia when she leaned into me.

"W/we will have to have a talk later..."

"Yes Lydia," Damn my automatic submissive response!

"That's Miss Lydia dominique."

"Yes Miss Lydia."

She stood back from me and smiled at me over Her glass as She sipped from it. God. So what does this all mean? Doesn't Dom/me go with sub and sub with Dom/me? i didn't know Dom could go with Domme... the image of Lydia whipping Paul formed itself in my brain. That can't be right. It couldn't be...

Andrew turned to me.

"So pet, do you think W/we should adjourn outside and enjoy the sun?"

"Definitely Sir! It' a beautful day, and it would be a shame to not take advantage of it."

"Well said!" Paul agreed.

W/we all looked at Lydia.

"Let's go then, lead the way dominique!" It was like She knew what to say.

It was a bit disconcerting leading them outside. i had the feeling They were talking behind my back. Where was this going, and why do i always feel so far out of my depth? i really had to get a moment alone with Andrew...

Lunch was delicious. The steaks never better, and none of my special salad was left. i was also seated at the table.

"Mmmmmm.... this is delicious Andrew!" Lydia was being effusive. Paul agreed.

"You are welcome to the best My house has to offer Lydia." She had obviously received Andrew's blessing.

"Thankyou kind Sir," She replied and batted Her eyelids at my Master. i was getting so confused...

Who was this woman, or Woman, that i am supposed to respect? No-one has told me anything! Who does She think She is? i gasped at my abject lack of grace. Who am i to even think about such things! Where is my grounding... why do i feel so inadequate around O/others in the Lifestyle? i have so much to learn...

W/we were finishing O/our lunch and i was going to tidy up.

"dominique leave that til later... be a dear and refresh My drink for Me please." i flicked my eyes across to my Master who nodded at me.

"Yes Miss Lydia..."

While i was up pouring Lydia a new drink i could hear Them talking. Why do i feel so left out? Why do i feel the need to be 'in the loop'? Is it a hangover from my vanilla days? What do i do if She wants me... here... now... And damn these goddamned Balls! They're making me weak kneed! i must concentrate.

"Mmmmm... thankyou dominique, you certainly make a lovely marguerita..."

"Thankyou Miss Lydia, i always try to do my best..."

"Yes... yes... I tend to agree..."

Lydia turned to my Master and addressed Him directly.

"May I speak frankly to Your submissive Andrew?"

"Most certainly... of course Lydia...W/we are all F/friends here..."

She turned back to me and i felt like i was in the spotlight, like a rabbit caught in headlights...

"dominique... are you always so informal with guests?"

Goodness... informal? That's bad right???

"No Miss Lydia, i just thought W/we were ha..."

"Yes having fun, yes, I know..." i looked quickly at Paul, He just sat there grinning at me. "I was wondering if you usually sit at the table actually..."

"i always carry out my Master's wishes Miss."

"Ah, ok... and tell Me, do you feel... comfortable... sitting at the table with Us?"

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
12