Dominique Ch. 08

Story Info
Dominique confesses... and the truth hurts.
6.4k words
4.64
55.7k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,658 Followers

i was suddenly struck with the gravity of the situation. What was He going to ask me? i felt very small kneeling on the lawn. i didn't trust my voice. i could feel tears beginning to well up in my eyes.

i clasped my hands together behind my back to stop them shaking. i felt unsteady on my knees facing T/them. There wasn't a smile between T/them. Andrew, Paul and kate just looked at me. What had i done!

"dominique... the question I wanted to ask you was..." His eyes bored into me.

"How do you feel right now?"

i felt... ill.

"i feel terrible Sir... i know i have disappointed You..." i couldn't look at Him. i was too afraid to see the look on His face. A single tear began its lonely trek down my cheek.

"you have broken a number of rules. your behaviour has been disgraceful. Unacceptable. I am more than disappointed dominique... I am disgusted..."

my shoulders were trembling. i felt more tears as they dripped down my nose. i watched as one plummeted to the grass below.

"Do you know what you have done?" His voice was soft, scary.

i looked up at Him. He was all blurry through the tears i was trying not to shed.

i nodded.

"Tell Me now. Make your confession."

Oh god. i cleared my throat.

"Yes Sir."

i needed a moment to collect my thoughts. i straightened myself and knelt up tall. Proudly. Back straight. Shoulders back. Head slightly inclined. my body felt tight as a drum. i closed my eyes to blink away my tears. i decided against wiping them away. i took a deep breath. i exhaled slowly and opened my eyes.

A moment. i just needed a moment...

______________________

Watching dominique on her knees stifling tears was difficult to bear. The trial of confessing before O/others would certainly test her.

I recalled one of My favourite sayings... "Within reason, the end justifies the means."

If dominique was ever going to break out of her vanilla ways of thinking, it was going to be today. And it wasn't going to be easy.

On the one hand, I was quite pleased with her. she had come a long way. I have enjoyed her presence and praised her efforts on many occasions. In private.

On the other hand, I knew she had so much more she could give. her commitment occasionally seemed to waver. When O/others are present, she could become volatile. she needed to re-focus. And she needed to find peace...

But I could also afford to give her some dignity. I reached into My pocket for My handkerchief. Then I remembered the egg was wrapped in it. I smiled to Myself and unwrapped it. Perfect.

I held the small cloth out for dominique to take.

_________________________

Before me was ...... a handkerchief. Andrew had offered it to me. i took the offering gratefully in both hands. Andrew stood back again.

"Thank You Master... thank You..." my voice trailed off as i brought the small soft cloth to my face to wipe it. The scent of my juices wafted up from the handkerchief. i blushed. i looked up to my Master and smiled hopefully.

He nodded.

i closed my eyes and wiped it all over my face. i was smiling a little wider but i don't think the O/others saw. i knelt up straight again, balling the cloth in my palm and holding it tightly. Neither Paul nor kate reacted. i realised Andrew was having a private moment with me. It made me wet.

"...Master, this girl has been guilty of a multitude of sins." i took another deep breath. I flicked my eyes across at Paul, then at kate, from under my lashes. This is NOT how i envisioned my confession!

"Go on pet..."

Paul was expressionless. kate seemed to be smirking. i think she was enjoying herself too much. But no-one was looking at her. i chastised myself and concentrated on my Master.

"Yes Sir... i um... Your stupid slut allowed mischievous thoughts to become feelings Sir, she um... she found her fantasies involving Paul occupying her idle time. she was looking forward to seeing Paul more than she should have been Sir." kate looked daggers at me.

"Continue dominique..."

"Um... yes Sir... she um... she also was willful and did not do as instructed with kate Sir. You gave her strict instructions regarding T/those to whom she is to submit, Sir. You made it plain kate was O/one. This girl disregarded those instructions and was rude and willful. she is very sorry for that Master, she really can't explain why one emotion over-rode another."

i smiled sorrowfully at kate and she stuck her tongue out at me. i furrowed my eyebrows at her.

i looked back up at my Master.

"Explain what you mean dominique..."

"Sir, this girl feels that jealousy clouded her judgment. she feels that jealousy of kate taking Paul from her made her lash out Sir..."

"I see..." Andrew nodded.

"There is another thing Sir... this girl has also neglected her collar Sir. she is very sorry for not asking about it. she does love it so. If she knew she could wear it whenever she wanted, she would not have taken it off ever Sir!"

Andrew scratched His chin.

"This girl is guilty of not paying proper attention Sir."

Andrew nodded again. Was He smiling a little? i hoped so.

"Is there anything else dominique, anything deeper...."

"Um," i looked from face to face, then looked down again. "Yes Sir..." i whispered.

"Go ahead dominique..."

"This girl feels like she has been assuming things Sir. Assuming what is important. Assuming what You will want to know or need to know. she has been filtering Sir. Filtering things... thoughts, feelings... filtering them and giving You the ones she knows You prefer, the ones that would please You."

i looked up at my Master. He had a strange look on His face.

"Have you been questioning whether you are here for the right reasons pet?"

"Um... no Sir."

"Are you bored?"

"Oh gosh no Sir!"

"Then do you filter things in order to keep Me happy?"

"Making You happy is always this girl's intention," i said.

"Not much of a happiness when it is based on half truths and omissions is it dominique?"

i looked down at my hands. i fingered the handkerchief.

"Sir... This girl doesn't know what else to say... she is so sorry Sir... she has just been... stupid... and thoughtless and displeasing... and she knows she has been. Please Sir... she'll do anything... accept anything... please let her prove herself Sir... she knows she should be punished... please punish her Sir... please just punish her... "

i felt cold and alone. The silence was punctured only by my laboured breathing.

In... out... In... out....

Finally my Master spoke.

"you are going to be taught a lesson."

i fell at His feet, kissing His shoes. i had never done that before.

"Thank You Sir," i whispered. "Thank You... thank You..."

Joy and relief seemed to merge.

i can do this.

i will do this.

"Until I say so you will accept anything... anything done to you and anything I tell you to do... you must also understand you may not use your safe words dominique... alright?"

i shuddered and looked up. The look on my Master's face was one i would never forget. He had plans for me that's for sure. His green eyes were narrowed. Unsmiling... intimidating. So intense. i loved how He looked at me. i nodded. He held His hand down to me and helped me back up to my knees.

"you will trust Me to make decisions regarding your limits dominique. you will accept My will. you will find freedom in letting go. I am going to do anything I want with you."

i dropped my gaze to the ground and nodded again. i took another deep breath and looked up into Andrew's piercing green eyes.

"May this girl please speak Master?" i asked softly.

"you may dominique..."

"Thank You Sir..."

i knelt up straight again before continuing.

" ...this girl feels very humbled You care enough for her to ensure she learns to be the submissive You desire her to be.

"she wishes nothing more than to please You with all her heart, her mind and her body Sir.

"she knows she has discredited You by her behaviour.

"she is sorry beyond words...

"But she is determined to make You proud Sir."

________

I listened to dominique's thoughtful words and My anger softened into firm resolve. I was touched by her simple honesty. I wanted to take her into My arms and tell her everything was alright. But she had to learn I would not be defied. I set My jaw and looked down on her.

"Go up to your room and strip. Get your collar. Do not put it on, you don't deserve it. Then go down to My study and kneel in the middle of the room facing away from the door. I don't want your face to be the first thing I see when I walk through that door. Place your collar on the floor behind you. I want it out of your sight. W/we will be there soon. Now GO!" I threw the key to the study to the ground in front of her.

she picked it up and scrambled to her feet. she had her eyes on the key in her hands. I watched a single tear trickling down her cheek as she excused herself and silently hurried past U/us up to the house.

"I don't know what has come over the stupid little slut..." I sighed, shaking My head.

"they all have their setbacks Andrew," Paul offered kindly.

"Yes, yes... I know You're right."

"What do You propose My Friend?" Paul asked.

"Well, I'd like Y/you both to stay. I am going to need Y/our help for what I have in mind."

Paul thought it over.

"Well I'm sure kate won't mind a change in plans. As You know, I was uncomfortable with her exploring her Dominant streak in the way We chose, so I am actually glad in one sense, to be honest."

He was right of course. I just thought it'd be fun. From what Paul had told Me, kate had been keeping Him on His toes. dominique was also due to have a limit or two explored. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

"In the circumstances, I tend to agree with You Paul." He nodded and looked at kate. So did I.

"What about you kate? Anything to add to this conversation?" I asked.

"i would be pleased to play any part You would like me to play Sir," she replied eagerly.

"Alright. I'll explain how I want this to go, and then W/we'll go up. No rush... let dominique sweat for a bit."

"Sounds like a plan My Friend," Paul winked.

"Margueritas all round then please kate!"

"my pleasure Sir!"

______________________

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. i think i am going to be sick. i can't believe i did that to kate. i pulled my clothes off and stood naked looking into my mirror. The little mascara i applied had run and i looked like a sad clown. i held my hand up horizontally in front of my eyes to see if i was shaking. my fingers shook like leaves in the breeze.

i ran into the bathroom and washed my face.

"Have you been questioning whether you are here for the right reasons pet?"

His words echoed in my brain, haunting me.

When Andrew said that, i hesitated. And i think i know why.

Sometimes i feel like i am two women.

One of these women completely accepts and relishes her submission. she delights in bringing pleasure to the One she is with. she has never felt as happy and as content as she does when she submits. Everything makes sense to her. she accepts the fact that very few people are like her. she is sexually secure and satisfied. Balanced.

Then there is the other woman inside. she is hurt. Hurt by her rejection of the norms of the society in which she was raised. she wonders why the Man she loves doesn't treat her like a princess. she thinks she should be worshipped and spoilt. she is still in here. she is my vanilla conscience.

i dried my face with the bath towel.

What she doesn't or can't understand is that in her own way, she *is* being worshipped. And spoilt. she had never been listened to as intently as Andrew listened to her. her desires and her fears had never been given as much attention as Andrew gave them. she had never been treated as respectfully as Andrew treated her.

i ran a comb through my hair and ran out of the bathroom and over to the window. i breathed a sigh of relief when i saw kate pouring fresh drinks for T/them.

Still, i wanted to be ready.

i walked quickly over to the bedside table and retrieved my collar.

God i was so nervous.

i steeled myself.

This is what He wants.

This is what i deserve.

i ran out and took the stairs two at a time!

______________

W/we finished O/our drinks and made O/our way up to the house and inside. Paul followed on My left shoulder. By the sound of kate's heels she was close behind Paul. I stopped at the threshold of My study and beheld dominique.

I heard kate whisper "wow." I heard Paul admonish her.

It was alright. I had the urge to say the same thing.

Only the low lamp next to the toybox on the side table had been turned on. It lit up the wall on which I had mounted all My various playthings.

dominique's skin flickered golden in the sixty or seventy candles she had hastily lit. she knelt in the classic style, with her back to U/us as ordered. she was naked and her skin glistened as she breathed. she was oiled from head to toe. her black hair shimmered. The silver locket of her collar glinted from the floor behind her.

I surveyed the room for any other surprises. dominique had put out a jug of margueritas and three glasses. Good of her not to assume she could put out four. For a submissive in trouble she was working hard at putting things right.

I stepped into the room.

"dominique... do not speak..."

It was so quiet I could hear her breathing.

"Put your hands behind your head and lace your fingers together."

she did so without hesitating.

I motioned for Paul and kate to move to the lounge area and observe. I strode over to the side table.

"Do not move dominique... do not look at Me or A/anyone until I tell you to..."

I took My crop from its mount and clipped it to My belt. I opened the toybox and took out a coil of silk rope. I walked behind dominique.

"Arms straight up over your head, hands clasped together slut."

she did so.

I wound the silk rope up her wrists, binding them together in the classic Japanese shibari style Paul likes so much. I looked over to Him. He nodded and smiled. kate was watching intently. I turned My attention back to dominique.

"Keep your hands straight up over your head."

she nodded.

I leaned down and picked up her collar from the floor behind her.

I reached around in front of her and dangled it in front of her face.

"Do not speak," I hissed in her ear.

she nodded almost imperceptibly.

"This is your collar... "

I dropped it in front of her and continued.

"It is a symbol dominique..."

I unclipped My crop from My belt.

"Fifteen months ago W/we began this journey T/together... The collar I placed around your neck signified the beginning of 'U/us'... you were to respect ME by respecting IT..."

I punctuated each point with a slap of the crop against My calf.

"The collar tells you you are different..." Slap. "It tells you you are Mine..." Slap. "And it tells you you are Owned." Slap.

I began to slowly walk around her.

"With the acceptance of My collar, you chose to place the gift of your submission in My hands."

I stopped in front of her. she kept her head bowed, arms straight up and steady.

"By your actions you have placed your submission to Me in jeopardy..."

I started walking around her again. I heard her exhale.

"I will NOT..."

Pop! Outside of her left thigh. she flinched and gasped.

"...tolerate your begrudging acceptance of My will."

"I will NOT.."

Pop! Top of her left buttock. her arms swayed a little and her hands made a small circle above her head.

"...accept anything less than your unerring desire to please Me..."

I will NOT..."

Pop! Top of right buttock.

"...accept your judgment on what you will or won't confess to Me..."

"...I EXPECT..."

Pop! Right thigh.

"... you to let ME decide what is important to confess, and what is not." I stopped walking.

"...I WANT..."

Pop! Right thigh again! she gasped.

"... you to accept your place with Me..."

Pop! Right thigh again. her arms shook a little.

"Honestly..." Pop! Again. "Fully..." Pop! "Openly..." Pop! her arms were shaking with the need to drop them.

I walked in front of her and stopped again. I mustered My most menacing tone. It wasn't difficult.

"...you know very well what is expected of you."

I turned and faced her.

"you may answer if I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir..." she whispered.

"Louder."

"Yes Sir!"

"you have been slipping haven't you dominique?"

her shoulders shuddered in another stifled sob. she cleared her throat. she steadied her arms overhead.

"Yes Sir."

"...and you have been thinking inappropriate thoughts, correct?"

"Yes Sir. my confessi..." I slapped her face. kate gasped.

"Shut up you stupid SLUT! Even when you are being punished you can't do as you are told can you?"

"No Sir," her voice came in a tremor. her arms visibly shaking with effort now.

"you have been coveting the attentions of Paul haven't you dominique?"

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"Louder."

"Yes Sir."

"you felt sick with jealousy didn't you..."

"Yes Sir."

"...and you wished you could have slapped kate back didn't you..."

"Yes i did Sir..."

"Put your arms down."

she did and sighed in relief.

"Kneel tall. Spread your legs."

she did.

"Pick up your collar in both hands."

she did.

"Hold it out from you with your elbows by your sides at ninety degree angles."

she did so.

"Up a little." I tapped her hands with the crop. "Don't drop it dominique."

"No Sir."

I walked away from her over to the side table.

"kate come here."

kate stood up and padded sensuously over to Me and knelt at My feet. she had removed her high heels.

"How may i be of service Sir?" she asked softly, her voice carrying across the room.

"Take these nipple clamps and put them on each of dominique's nipples. Nice and tight." I handed her the clamps.

"Yes Sir," she replied and smiled.

kate crawled the few paces over to dominique and knelt on the backs of her heels. she was lower than dominique and looked up into her downcast face. she whispered something to dominique.

"Do not speak privately to the stupid slut kate."

"Sorry Sir."

"Call her a stupid slut kate."

"you are a stupid slut dominique," she whispered.

"I want to hear some fucking venom kate! Now speak to her like she was stealing your Dom or I will do to you what I had planned for her! Spit in her fucking face!"

I watched as kate seemed to remember why she was here. she pursed her lips and spat in dominique's face. dominique didn't even flinch.

"you stupid little cunt. do you really think you could satisfy two Dominant Men?"

she slapped dominique's right breast.

"...Maybe in your wildest fucking dreams you stupid bitch..." kate opened the jaws of the nipple clamp and pinched dominique's nipple to hardness. "Yes, that's right you dirty little slut, your hard nipples give you away don't they... oh poor thing... do you miss being Miss Goldengirl? Do you miss being the girl holding all the aces?" dominique gasped as the jaws closed and her nipple was caught between. "Yes... go on... cry you dumb fucking cunt... cry for what you are leaving behind..." kate twisted the adjustment on the clamp. dominique's jaw dropped but she remained silent.

"Good girl kate. Other one." I was pleased. kate was good. I could use her.

kate leaned down and sucked dominique's other nipple into her mouth. she sat back up and twisted it harshly and continued.

"Yeah that's right. Nice hard little nipple to bite and bruise... mmmm..." she leaned down and bit at dominique's nipple.

dominique gasped.

"Apply the clamp kate."

she bolted upright.

"Yes Sir."

she pinched dominique's nipple once more then closed the jaws of the clamp around it.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,658 Followers
12