Don Gets It Done Ch. 02

Story Info
Don does Mom while daughter takes pictures.
1.1k words
4.28
140.9k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers

"What plans?" Don said. He'd only started his summer job yesterday and he'd already eaten out the daughter of one his clients while her mother was asleep next to her and now the minx said she had plans.

"I want to take some incriminating pictures of my mother. I was supposed to go to Paris after graduation, but I barely made graduation at all. I just want to ensure I do go. You know what she's like, she'll go nuts if pictures of her and some black guy come out."

"What makes you think I would want to be in any pictures? And how are you gonna get her to cooperate in the first place?"

"I put some sleeping pills in the orange juice. And I won't show your face in the pictures, it's hers I care about."

"Fuck."

"So what do you say Don? Are you gonna help me, or am I going to have to call the cops and say you raped me?"

"You bitch!'" Don knew she wasn't kidding. She had that triumphant look on her face that women always had when they knew they had you.

"What the fuck is in this for me?"

"You get to fuck my mom and if you're still up for it afterwards, me."

Bethany grabbed his rock hard throbbing cock through his pants as if to emphasise this point.

"Come on Don, I'm holding all the cards here."

"Goddamnit." Don sighed and said; "Fine"

"Cool, I'll get my camera, you warm her up."

Warm her up, easier said than done. I can't believe I got tricked like this. What kind of fucked up person would turn some friendly sex into blackmail. That's what you get for thinking with your dick. I could just cut and run. But then I'm screwed for sure. Even if she doesn't tell the cops I raped her, I'll never work in this town again. Lazy nigger couldn't finish what he started.

Fuck it. Consequences are for tomorrow.

Don grabbed the unconscious woman's waistband and snapped it back, ran some oil over the lily white buttcheecks and started to spread them. He slipped his hand between her legs and started to lubricate her snatch. One finger, two fingers, three and a thumb at her asshole. This wasn't so bad. Forced to have sex with a Milf while her daughter took pictures. He felt a new rush of blood to his dick. And she was starting to moan as well.

Bethany tapped him on the shoulder. He hadn't noticed her coming up to him, he was absorbed in his work.

"Get naked."

He took his shirt off and unbuckled his pants. Bethany pulled down the waistband of his boxers and licked her lips.

"Least I can do." She muttered before attacking his sweaty cock.

Bethany knew what she was doing, she started by sucking and licking along the shaft and didn't even touch the head except for the occasional flick of her tongue. She kept it up for what seemed like forever to Don and when she finally engulfed the head, he almost came.

"Whoa there. You have to go for a bit longer than that today." She quit just in time, one tug would do it now.

"We'll just let you cool off for while, don't you think?" Bethany walked over to her mother.

"Help me flip her over." Bethany had already untied the strips of cloth holding her mother's bikini together. It took some time to roll her over and position her the way Bethany wanted.

When she was lying straight, her legs slightly parted, her arms stretched out above her head, Bethany got down on her knees and started taking the first pictures.

"You know, this is probably the first time I've seen her naked. She's such a prude. She's got a great body though." She motioned for Don to walk over to her.

"Kiss her." He planted his lips on hers and wondered what her name was. Might as well ask.

"What's her name?"

"What do you care?" Bethany asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'd just like to know."

"Fine. It's Frances. Now get back to work."

"Keep kissing her, play with her nipples, that's it." She didn't really kiss back, but her nipples reacted. Little dark brown nubs popped up under his gentle caress. He started to slide his hand down her stomach, tracking little lines in her sunscreen with his fingers. He reached her clit and started rubbing it. She was moaning into his mouth now.

"Enough with the foreplay. Ram that cock into her."

"Your wish is my command. You don't want me to wear a condom or something?"

A wicked smile flashed on Bethany's face.

"Nope. Don't worry, she's not gonna get pregnant or anything."

"Jesus Christ." What was wrong with this chick?

Don rubbed Frances' pussy lips with his cockhead soaking them in her juices, which were just beginning to flow. He pushed the head in and started to feed inch after inch into the housewife's waiting pussy. It was tighter than he expected.

"Put her legs on your shoulders. And lift her ass up so I can get a good shot."

"Like this?" He had her suspended of the bed, all nine inches of his fucklog wedged deep in her love hole. He could feel the head touching her cervix.

"Pound away."

Bethany kept taking pictures but stopped giving orders. Don was really getting in to this and the smutty reality of having sex with an unconscious older woman was really hitting home. God this is hot. Feeling his balls slapping against her ass. the jiggle of flesh, his and hers. His mushroom head kept hitting her cervix, which only made him want to push it in deeper.

Frances was barely aware of what was happening to her, but her body knew just what to do. Bands of cunt muscles relaxing and contracting, milking that cock for whatever it was worth. Trying to take it all, engulf everything, deeper and deeper and deeper. She wrapped her legs around whoever it was and pulled him in. Suddenly a violent kiss, her mouth reacting, as if it had a will of its own. She felt a final powerful thrust and a warm splash of seed drenching her womb. At that moment something inside her snapped and a warm glow disseminated all over her body.

She opened her eyes and looked straight into the eyes of the boy she hired to do the yard work. Sweaty and tired he kissed her, passionately. What the hell just happened? A click. She turned her head away and there stood her daughter, naked and with a hand between her legs and the other holding a camera.

"That was sooo hot." Bethany said.

corpsbal
corpsbal
25 Followers