Don Juan of Hypnotic Suggestion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, oh. She's hot. With her opening and closing the top of her blouse like that, he only wished her was standing over her so that he could see all that she was showing down her top. Did he dare say what he was thinking? With her face flushed as if she had a fever, she was right, it was hot in her small apartment. As if her being hot was his cue to further test the waters of hypnotism by giving her his best hypnotic suggestion, he spoke the words as if someone else was speaking them.

"Maybe you should remove your blouse," he said in that seductive, hypnotic voice while giving her that mind controlling look that seemingly was making her do whatever he suggested.

"Yes, of course, duh, that would be a good idea," she said with a sexy little laugh while giving him a sexy look. "Why didn't I think of that?"

As if they were already boyfriend and girlfriend, as if they were already lovers, and as if he's seen her bra a hundred times before, she unbuttoned her blouse while staring at him. With each unbuttoned button, seemingly teasing him with her tits, she looked down to see what she revealed before looking up at him to see what he was seeing and before unbuttoning the next button. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, not shyly modest at all as she was before and as she's always has been with him, she flayed her blouse wide open to expose her big, white, lacy brassiere. Wow!

Definitely, with tits the size of those on her petite frame, her breasts appeared to be as big as Joanie's abundant breasts of Mad Men, played by Christina Hendricks. The rumor is that Christina is a 38DDD instead of Miranda's 34D. What was so hidden before behind her blouse, he could clearly see now. She had big tits, really big tits, and he couldn't wait to see them, touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

"Do you feel better?"

"I'm still hot," she said waving her hand in front of her face as if giving him his next cue to give her another hypnotic suggestion.

Hoping he wasn't pushing his luck by going for broke when speaking in that wonderful voice and giving her that focused stare, he hypnotically suggested what she needed to do next.

"Maybe you should remove your bra too," he said.

Suddenly he had an image of her before him topless. With her big tits so nakedly exposed, he'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of his life. As soon as he suggested she remove her bra, he couldn't believe he asked his sister's best friend, someone he's known since he was a kid, to remove her bra. More unbelievable than him asking her to remove her bra, actually hypnotically suggesting that she remove her bra, was when Miranda reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and was poised to remove it.

Oh my God. Are you kidding me? He couldn't believe that she was ready to remove her bra and show him her big boobs. As if she had second thoughts, she paused before allowing her bra straps to fall from her shapely shoulders. As if there was a drum roll going off in his head, she stared at him in the way he was staring at her before slowly peeling her bra cups from her magnificent breasts. Wow! Wow! Double wow!

There, right there before him, filling his eyes with breasts, areolas, and nipples, she filled his mind with the sexually excited thoughts that he had just successfully hypnotized his first woman to remove her clothes with nothing more than his eyes and with his voice. She stared at him in the way that he stared at her. Without even touching her, without having to buy her dinner, and without having to waste his time asking her questions about her, her job, her life, and her family, he already had her topless. Topless, topless, topless, she was sitting there topless.

He couldn't believe he hypnotized her to remove her bra. Only, still not sure if she was, and still not believing that he could hypnotize a woman with just his hypnotic voice and hypnotic stare, maybe she wasn't hypnotized. Maybe she was just sexually attracted to him and wanted him as much as he wanted her. He'd have to investigate further by having deep, penetrating sex with her, if only to ascertain and to ensure that she was under his hypnotic control.

"You have beautiful breasts Miranda," he said in that same voice and giving her that same look that Dr. Gordon used and gave that woman at the theatre.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like my breasts," she said looking down at her naked breasts, cupping them in her hands, and lifting them as if offering them to him before looking up at him. With her fingers touching and erecting both of her nipples, she ran a slow hand across her breasts before releasing them. "I do feel a little cooler," she said staring at his big, blue eyes while he stared at her big, D cup breasts.

"Maybe you'd feel even better if you removed your skirt too," he said in that voice again.

"Yes, that would definitely help cool me down," she said when standing to stripping off her clothes. She was heating him up while cooling her down.

"Aren't you hot?"

"I am," he said.

"Maybe you should strip off your clothes too," she said as if giving him her own hypnotic suggestion.

She didn't have to hypnotize him for him to strip himself naked. Standing from her squatting position with her legs spread and her panties exposed, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. He watched her skirt fall in the way that her modesty and morals were dropping. Standing before him topless and dressed in only her white, bikini panties, he stood to unbutton and remove his shirt before unbuckling, unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing his pants. In the way that Dr. Gordon commanded his subjects, he could only imagine what he'd say next for her to give him hypnotized sex.

To be continued...

12