Don’t Cum in Me

Story Info
Taken by my girlfriends bestie.
2k words
3.81
37.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers

As per the stories I've written, this is also a true story, experienced by me, but I've changed the names of those involved for obvious reasons.

This story begins with myself and some work colleagues flying back from Mexico City where we spent a week doing mostly business type stuff. On the flight back we all had a few drinks, landed in LA and took a limo to our respective homes. My girlfriend worked at a nightclub so she wasn't around when I returned but we had plans to go out the next day. About 30 min after I arrived at home I received a phone call from my girlfriends best friend,Debbie, asking if I would go to a party with her at one of our mutual friends houses.

So to give some backstory, I met Debbie the same night I met my girlfriend Lisa, about a year before this happened. I always liked Debbie and I suppose had a little crush on her, she has platinum blonde long hair, small breasts but slightly curvy hips and she was a big flirt. Her British accent didn't hurt either. Debbie was bisexual but mostly was into girls. My girlfriend Lisa once asked me if I'd be into a threesome with Debbie but I said no, I wasn't as open or adventurous then as I am now. So to me, Debbie was always my girlfriends friend and someone we would hang out with here and there, and nothing more.

So, on this evening when Debbie asked me to go to a party I didn't think much of it. I told her probably not given I'd just returned from a business trip, had a few drinks on the plane and did not want to drive anywhere, it was already 9pm. She however offered to come pick me up and drive and really pushed that she didn't want to go to the party alone. So I eventually gave in.

20 min later Debbie pulled up and I got in her car and we went to the party. Debbie looked dressed up as she typically always was, fishnet stockings and a short black skirt, her top was tiny and accented her breasts but nothing in particular struck my as different from how she normally dressed. It was a smaller party, maybe 25 people max. I knew most of the people there from circles both in business and through friends. Quite a few people asked me where my girlfriend Lisa was and I told them she was working. One of my buddies who was there told me while laughing to watch out for Debbie, she's a bit crazy but he said this while laughing and I assumed he was joking. Plus I'd known Debbie for over a year. She seemed harmless and just like a fun friend that entire time.

After a few hours and a few drinks I mentioned to Debbie that along with the jet lag from my trip and the drinks at the party I was ready to crash out and get some sleep. I asked her if she was cool driving me home. She said sure. So we left the party and got in her car and started driving.

A few minutes later she stopped the car and told me she probably shouldn't be driving given how much she drank at the party. I respected that and asked what she'd like to do, call a cab or something? She then pointed out the window towards a house and told me this was her home, it was apparently much closer than mine was to the party location. She asked if we could chill at her place for a few hours while she sobered up and then she would drive me home and I said sure, no problem.

Even though I'd known Debbie for over a year I had never been to her house before. It was rather big, open floor plan and quite posh meets artsy. I asked her how she could afford such a place not thinking that I didn't actually know what Debbie did for a living, I only knew she painted art and sold it. She told me her parents bought it for her, as a gift.

After looking around a bit she offered me a drink which i took while she decided to paint on a canvas that was setup already. I watched her paint for a while and finished my drink, I am not sure what it was honestly, I started feeling even more exhausted. It had been a very long day traveling back to LA, then to a party for a few hours, I really just wanted to go home and sleep. Debbie noticed I was drowsing off and pointed towards her bed telling me to crash out for a while and that she'd wake me up when she felt okay to drive. At that point all seemed harmless and I went to sleep, fully clothed in her bed while she continued painting.

The next thing I remember however was completely different. I don't know how long I was asleep for but when I woke up it was the next day, daylight shining through all the windows. I was completely naked and Debbie was on top of me riding my cock. It took me a few moments to realize what was happening and at that point I said to her "what the fuck, what are you doing???" Her response was to cover my mouth with her hand and then to repeatedly tell me not to cum in her. In between the "don't cum in me" repetitions she mentioned that she was not on the pill and didn't want to get pregnant. But through this she continued riding me.

In my confusion I tried successfully not to cum in her while at the same time tried to understand how i ended up naked and why was Debbie fucking me. I still don't know exactly what happened.

After a few more min of her riding me and telling me over and over not to cum in her she arched her back and orgasmed on top of me with my cock still very hard inside her. Once she finished she got off of me and walked across the room and started dressing. She didn't finish me or anything.

I asked her again, what the fuck and she apologized. She said she was just really horny and had not orgasmed with a man inside her in quite a few years. I was still upset but needed a ride home still so I told her I forgave her for taking advantage of me but inside I couldn't really believe what happened. I found my clothes and got dressed and then she drove me back to my house where I told her that what happened was not cool and left it at that.

Later that night my girlfriend came over and asked about the party and I told her it was fun, that I ended up crashing out at Debbie's but I never told her what actually happened. She probably would not have believed me anyways given their friendship and Debbie's attraction for girls. So I just left it.

Over the next few weeks we would run into Debbie here and there at various clubs and outings and it was just back to normal. Like nothing happened.

As time past a bit further we ended up having a party at my house. Many friends, my girlfriend and Debbie were all there. Good times. Fun times. But as the night went on and people left some stayed and continued drinking which to be fair was pretty normal at our parties. Those who drank to much ended up crashing out on our couches and sofas or even floors and they was fine, better everyone be safe. At this party however Debbie was one who had drank too much to drive and asked to stay over. Rather than crash out on a sofa however my girlfriend told her she could sleep in my room, in my bed. I wasn't actually happy about it but my gf said "relax she only likes pussy and I'm not staying the night." So yeah my gf left and went to her nightclub job, the party winded down and it was time for me to go to sleep. So I went to bed. With Debbie in my bed.

I was tired. I thought she was asleep, passed out etc. Debbie was facing away from me and I was just about asleep when I felt my cock being handled. I went to bed dressed but she had managed to reach around backwards and into my pants and had a firm grip on my cock. It didn't take long before I was hard. Part of me thought a handjob would be welcome given she didn't finish me off before when she took advantage of me. But I was mistaken. I hadn't realized that Debbie wasn't wearing panties under her skirt that night. As she continued to play with my cock she started rubbing the tip against her pussy from behind. We were in a spooning type position and she was reaching back rubbing my cock against her pussy with the tip occasionally slipping inside slightly.

I should have stopped it but I am a guy and it felt amazing so yes, I let her continue. At least I knew what was going on this time. It only took a few more minutes of this before she pushed herself backwards against me and I was completely inside her. This position felt amazing. Without thinking my hand moved up under her shirt caressing her little boobs as she continued thrusting backwards towards me, taking me as deep as possible in that position.

Then she started again with the "don't cum in me" over and over. It's quite the mindfuck I must admit. Debbie was pushing herself forwards and backwards on my cock taking it completely inside her while also telling me not to cum in her, she can't be pregnant.

I did my best and didn't cum. Again. She rode me sideways until she orgasmed and this time thanked me.

This happened a few more times. After various parties. Always about her pleasure and never mine. No blowjobs or finishing whether inside her or by handjob. It became very frustrating. We never kissed, there was never any oral sex, it was just fucking so she could orgasm. She did however continue to thank me.

The last time we were "together" however I did finish. It was also after one of our parties and she again stayed over and didn't want to drive home. She insisted on sleeping in my bed again and she did. She again directed my cock to be inside her and as she pushed backwards towards me would say the same thing "don't cum in me". Over and over. But at this point I had enough and felt like I was being used. I had a gf, her best friend was using my cock to get off and I was never finished. So this time, each time she told me not to cum in her I pushed deeper into her. The more she said it the harder I pushed. Finally when she orgasmed I didn't stop like before, I continued fucking her until I exploded inside her. I'll admit it did feel amazing.

At first she was upset. Said she could not believe I came in her and was worried about getting pregnant, which she didn't. But later she said she understood. The next week she tried it with me again saying i was the only guy who could make her orgasm but I told her no more. I didn't like the games and the no cumming rule, feeling used. The next time she got drunk at one of our parties she slept on the sofa. And while we stayed friends, we never slept together again by my choice. I found out later that she was a mom and had a child at a young age hence the do not cum in me insisting each time we fucked. Apparently she got pregnant before and then went to girls until our moments. I realize that in todays climate what happened between us, would be considered not asking consent and therefore wrong and for quite a while I did feel very taken advantage of but in retrospect now it's just another story and chapter in my life. No regrets.

Swing13
Swing13
20 Followers