Don’t Tell Me Your Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Done? Better be sure." She smiled.

I swallowed once again and then nodded.

"Good, then get up here, put that dick where it goes and see how well he stretched me out."

I crawled forward and kissed her as I buried my cock into her in one stroke. It was a very noticeable difference, she was stretched and she was wet inside, probably from some of his cum that still remained. It was a new feeling, softer, like a lighter touch but still fully caressing my dick. I started to thrust, slowly at first. Enjoying this new sensation. Moving myself slightly from side to side, just like she usually likes it.

"Oh yeah," she moaned quietly. "That's what I need right now. Oh, yes."

I continued, slowly and confidently, pressing in and allowing my hips to do what they know well.

Our new friend quietly got up from the bed, but neither of us gave him our attention.

I kept moving, fully in and then nearly out, fully in and nearly out, all while moving slightly side to side.

I glanced over and saw that he was now fully dressed. He reached down and picked her panties up from the floor, and gave me a subtle nod before stuffing them in his pocket and walking out the door.

Her breathing was getting more and more desperate, just like the signs I always know. I was getting close already when she let out another moan and her back arched for the second time. She convulsed under me, gasping, and I kept thrusting as I filled her up with my cum.

I collapsed down onto her shoulder. Still inside her.

She panted, whispering in my ear, "That was the way to finish off a great birthday... mmmm... I love you."

"I love you, too."

12