Donna Agrees to My Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Young wife returns to the brothel.
3.3k words
4.35
35.7k
25
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

After Eddy called on Saturday night, and with Donna still in the afterglow of picking up the three young studs for an all-night visit, I was only a little surprised that Donna agreed to go to Chicago for round two of what had started as my once in a lifetime fantasy without talking it over with me.

I guess with what I had put her through a month earlier she was entitled to at least a little leeway.

The week went by quickly. I arranged to take off work for a week starting that very Wednesday evening. Donna busied herself making sure our 3 kids had what they needed and that her parents were prepared for all foreseeable circumstances, both of us knowing that was not always enough. We told her parents that I had a business trip to Chicago planned and that if they watched the kids, Donna could come along.

I spent a lot of time wondering if my fantasy of five years wasn't opening doors for Donna that could never be closed. Sex was taking on a bigger role in our lives and though making love had never been so incredible for either of us, I couldn't help but wonder if Donna wasn't just pretending as she looked forward to her new found freedoms.

When I asked her point blank after an incredible late night role in the hay that ended with me dumping my entire load into her willing rear door, she insisted that if I had the right to tell her who she could or should spread her legs for, then I had every right to tell her that our new sexual freedoms could be ended the same way. She swore to me that she knew me well enough to know if she was pushing me to a place that I wasn't comfortable with and that she would stop immediately and never bring up the subject again the moment she saw any hesitancy or discomfort on my part.

We had in all our years together been very honest and very open with each other. It was almost a ritual that when one of us made a unilateral decision, the other would respect that decision but would at the appropriate time air all their feelings or add their own ideas. In this case, Donna accepted my fantasy and my decision and judgment in sending her to Chicago to visit with Eddy. She had returned from her weekend with a clean bill of health and with the knowledge of what her body was capable of. Any time I brought it up, she would discuss it freely but with a glow about her like a child that had been granted permission to raid the cookie jar.

She was still our kids Mom, but whenever she went somewhere on her own, she had a little extra in her step. Her dresses and skirts got shorter and it seemed like a game for her to see how many buttons on her blouse she could leave open. I never loved her more.

I booked the same one o'clock flight out of Kansas City to Chicago for that Friday, knowing that even with traffic we would be at Eddies door promptly at five. This time we would be flying together.

After a few discussions, I finally got Donna to tell me that this time she wanted me to join her and that I could take Eddy's advice and either participate or watch through his special one way mirror.

So far, I had heard directly from Donna's mouth, the real story of her two sexual adventures. I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch. We both decided there was enough to do for us to get ready and that we could use our drive from the airport to decide how to handle the hubby watches issue.

Four months ago, when I had gotten Donna to agree to my fantasy of sleeping with another man and a month since she had visited Eddy's brothel, I never believed we would be where we are today. With my doubts about Donna opening doors that would never close, the one thing I had to admit was that my wife had made up her mind and she was doing everything necessary in preparing to make it happen, just as she always had.

We talked about her night almost exactly one month ago, at Eddy's and we even talked about her seducing three young studs half her age. Other than the necessary plans, we never discussed the upcoming Friday night at Eddy's brothel. I was almost relieved because I knew that Donna's coping skills were being used, just as she had on the night of her first journey. I knew that she needed her time to come to terms with what was about to happen. I also knew that she would in her own time, ask all the necessary questions.

It wasn't until Friday morning that we looked at some of the possible outcomes and issues for this weekend. Unlike last time when Donna was told not to worry about what to wear, this time it somehow seemed important. Unlike last time when either of us could have gotten cold feet, this time we both knew from the moment Eddy called, that Donna was going back to the brothel.

Most of her first experience unknowns were now old information. This time Donna was nervous but in a different way. Last time she wondered if she could perform what would be expected of her. This time she worried that she could do these things in front of me and conversely what would I think of her after I saw her perform as a whore for a large group of black men.

We decided that the best course of action was to take a deep breath, pack some of Donna's sexiest outfits and just take it as it happened.

With Donna's parents getting the kids from school on Friday, we were free to leave for the airport as soon as we wanted. I packed a few things for me in case we misunderstood and things took longer than expected. Donna tried on every outfit in her closet before selecting four of her favorites. Under her heavy coat, Donna chose a mid-thigh skirt with a button down the front blouse. It had a very low neckline and displayed a lot of her 37DD cleavage that until a month ago had been my private playground. She finally decided to go with thong panties and no bra. There was no need to do anything special with her shoulder length dirty blond hair or with makeup to either hide or accentuate the cute little freckles on her nose. A pair of walking sandals and she was ready.

We got to the airport in plenty of time and our hour flight from Kansas City to Chicago seemed to disappear. In the little rental car we drove in silence. For the second time, I saw all the issues of inner city Chicago. I tried to make a joke to Donna that none of our friends would ever find out about her new profession in neighborhoods like these. It was a bad joke and Donna was just not in the mood.

We crossed the tracks at 4:30 and bag in hand walked up to the second gate well before five. Eddy answered the moment I hit the buzzer as if he had been watching for us. I knew Eddy would do his best to make Donna feel welcome but to my surprise he really made me feel welcome with what I assume was his best Sunday smile and a hearty handshake.

This time as he led us to his office, Donna whispered in my ear, "Wonder if he wants me for a private session first." I just smiled and shrugged. I stead of sitting at his desk, Eddy sat in the love seat facing the sofa and offered us a drink as we sat across from him. This time there was no business to deal with so Eddy seemed to put on the charm as he said, just in case you were delayed, I told the brothers to show up at six and that activities wouldn't start till seven.

He confirmed that he had in fact received our signed documents and that he was in agreement with all the changes Donna asked for.

As he set his glass on the small table next to the sofa, his hand found Donna's knee and he started lightly running his big fingers up and down her thigh. I didn't say a word, as I figured he knew his way around my wife's body and it was clearly her call as to how far she would let him go.

Without missing a beat he asked us about our flight and about the kids as his hand moved up Donna's leg. Watching but not really believing, I was still a little surprised when Donna let out a sigh of pleasure as Eddy's hand touched her thong panties. I was even more surprised when Eddy said; it's nice to see you are all wet for old Eddy. He continued by saying, we don't want our customers thinking they are getting used merchandise but spread those pretty thighs and let Old Eddy touch your fine little pussy.

Without hesitation, Donna slid down on the sofa and simultaneously lifted her skirt so that all three of us could see what Eddy was touching. He pulled the thong to the side and used his other hand to gently spread her lips. I was so hard, I thought I would cum any minute as I watched his big black hands massage up and down between my wife's spread legs.

I could sense that Donna was about to cum, when Eddy, sensing the same thing pulled back his hands and said, you will have time for that latter.

We sat there with Donna's clean shaven pussy ready for the taking and her eyes rolling in her head as if asking for someone to release her pent up orgasm. Instead of finishing what he had started Eddy unzipped his trousers and told Donna she could have desert now if she promised to stop in time. We all knew he didn't want her hair matted and her face full of cum with her pending performance as a lady pretending to be a whore or maybe a last shred of dignity for a lady being turned into a whore.

Without slowing down to even pull her skirt back to decency as she got on her knees in front of this very large black whorehouse pimp. I watched as my wife pulled Eddy's cock from his shorts and immediately started sucking the big purple head as she stroked his exposed prick with her little white fingers. She tried to shove his entire monster down her throat, but as much as we could see Eddy wanting what my wife was doing, the business man was not going to soil the throat of his star whore with all the paying John's starting to show up.

With my wife's face buried in his wire hair covered crotch, Eddy reached up and turned on the camera in the main ballroom. Donna almost whimpered when she wasn't permitted to get Eddy to cum in her throat. We all looked toward the big screen showing a room of about 30 large black men. What I was not expecting were the half dozen good looking black woman, completely nude, walking between the guests offering drinks and cigars and probably anything these men wanted. Just as I noticed one of the men reaching between the legs of one of the girls, Eddy turned off the camera and looked at Donna and me as he asked my wife what she thought of the set up.

Not waiting for her response he asked Donna if she would like at least the beginning of her evening to be choreographed. I interrupted and asked if we could send Donna alone into the room, have all the men line up and have Donna go down the line and kiss each of her men in whatever way she chose.

When Eddy smiled and said that could be arranged, Donna looked at me as if she hadn't remembered I was there and asked if I was going to watch from here or join her on the dance floor. I assured her that there would be time for both and that I would start from here.

Eddy got on his phone and left instructions for the guys to be lined up and for the girls to take a break until the real action started.

Here we were planning the gang bang of my wife as if it were a school play. Over the last month my wife had truly learned what her body was capable of and what she liked on the receiving end. I had a few thoughts that this would be either the next step or the final step in turning my 35 year old wife into a wanton whore. It was the chance I took when I pushed her to this place the first time. The only real differences were that last time she took on one or two John's at a time. This time she would take them all at once. Also this time they were medically cleared for STDs and I wasn't waiting at home wondering. I had a front row seat to watch my wife get used by each and every guy in the room.

I was so deep in thought that I never realized Donna had left the room. Eddy turned on the camera in time to watch Donna walk thru the door of the dance room. As requested, all the men were standing in a line waiting their turn at my wife's kisses. As the first of many stepped forward, I heard Donna ask him his name and also asked him to wait just a moment. With all eyes on her, my wife proceeded to slowly unbutton her blouse, one slow button at a time. When she undid the last button, she opened the front of the blouse for everyone to see her big white breasts with small dark nipples. She waved her first partner over and engaged him in a long wet French kiss. Even from where I was, I could see that Donna was the aggressor. By her fourth kissing partner, her breasts were part of the embrace; by the tenth partner she was spreading her legs so that her partner could feel her up during the embrace. By this point she was no longer the aggressor.

I was actually feeling bad for the last guy in line, until Donna got there. With two fingers stuck in her pussy, he picked her up with the other arm as a little girl would manhandle her doll. He held her there while four large mattresses were moved to the center of the room.

By now, I guess all the foreplay was done. With one zoom lens set on her face and the other on my wife's pink pussy, I watched as this last in line black man, pulled out his cock. There were so many active hands both on and off the camera that I did not see Donnas skirt and thong pulled from her body. I watched as this now first of many, stuck his cock into my wife's cunt and started pumping for all he was worth. I watched as she took a dick in each hand and took turns sucking them. Time seemed to either stop or disappear as first one and then the next shot a load into her waiting love hole.

The cocks in her hands started dumping their loads into her throat and all over her face and hair. With about half the line serviced and my wife screaming in obvious ecstasy I noticed that I had removed my trousers and was masturbating in front of the camera zeroed in on my wife who was taking cum by the gallon.

Just as I noticed one of the other girls on her knees cleaning the dick that had just dumped a load into my wife, I realized that Eddy had left the room. I guess I realized Eddy was gone when I saw him come on camera.

Next thing I knew, they had turned Donna on her stomach as the next guy in line put his 10 inch manhood against my wife's tiny little whole. I could see and hear her discomfort until this John was fully embedded in her ass hole. I watched as she got comfortable with her intruder and started a rhythm of pushing back when he pulled back. It was as if she didn't want him to leave. I heard her partner grunt as he came and dumped his load deep in her bottom.

Then as I watched this intruder pull out and the next one took his place. With cum oozing from both holes, I watched as she impaled herself by straddling her next partners cock and guiding his member into her now used ass. About the time she hit bottom, she leaned back and told the next guy in line that her pussy needed his cock. With two hard members trying to split her open, Donnas vocal orgasms could be heard anywhere in the room. Somehow in mid orgasm, both black cocks exploded in her and took her orgasm to the next level.

After watching for about 2 hours from the camera room, I decided to go find my wife. As I walked toward all the noise and the screams of my wife in pleasure, I opened the door to the dance hall and walked right up to the guy getting his boner sucked by my wife.

At first I didn't even think she knew whose cock she was blowing when all of a sudden I heard her call the name Alice. Before Donna could call again this dark skinned beauty took my hand and led me to a small room off the main room. It was just as Alice introduced herself to me and pulled me onto the bed next to her, that I noticed we were both naked.

Alice was in complete control as she pulled me on top of her and guided my dick straight to her wet hole. Forgetting my pledge to Donna about me not wanting other woman and also wondering if Donna calling Alice when she did was a way to keep me busy for the night.

Watching my hard white dick disappear into Alice's pink hole was such a turn on that even twenty minutes later when I blew my load into this beautiful woman, my cock never lost its hardness. Before I could fuck Alice again, she left the room only to be replaced by one of the other girls on duty. I fell asleep, totally spend between four light brown tits and two wet pussies.

I woke with light coming through a skylight and my wife still screaming in pleasure. When one of my playmates informed me that it was seven in the morning, I realized that while I had just had sex with half a dozen women and could barely move, Donna appeared to still be going strong.

I knew that we would never be the same but with what I had experienced, all I could do was smile. As I walked naked into the main room, all I saw were four diehards still waiting for another turn at my wife's charms.

It was then that I realized it was Eddy on top of Donna. She was wearing a big smile as I stood over her and watched Eddy pound into her pussy and dump his load into the river pouring from her pussy. As he stood up he told the other guys it was time to give the lady some rest.

I lay down on the cum soaked sheets next to my wife and held her in my arms.

Someone put a blanked over us. With everyone gone, Donna looked into my eyes and asked, "How was Alice?"

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers