Donna & Frank

Story Info
Wife finds entertainment on business trip.
4.6k words
3.94
107.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week, I had to do a two-day training session at the district office in Flagstaff, which meant an overnighter. I had learned that the district had a new manager and was not especially thrilled about working with a stranger. I knocked on the office door, and when it was answered, I got my first shock of the day. Standing in the open doorway was not a shabbily dressed, overweight woman like the last manager, but a man. Well, not just a man. He was in fact an extremely attractive, very sharply dressed, well put together man. He wore charcoal gray dress slacks, and a light blue button-up shirt. I couldn't help staring down the length of him. There is something very sexy about a man in such nice clothes. So sexy in fact, that I could actually feel my pussy give a little twitch, as though it were ready to swallow him whole right there in his office.

I don't know what had come over me. He asked if he could help me, and his voice just about did me in. It was deep and rich and the sound of it made me feel as though I were about to melt. I could feel my pussy not only twitch this time, but actually begin to get wetter. I collected my wits enough to remember why I was in fact there. I advised him I was the program trainer from Phoenix and here to conduct a class for the district employees. I introduced myself and he in turn said his name was Frank and he was the newly appointed district manager. He asked if there was anything he could help me with, in a golden, sexy voice. I informed him of my training schedule and class plan, not my intention to immediately welcome him into my warm, wet body. During some small talk in his office, he informed me that he had no wife.

As I stepped through the door, I had the feeling his invitation had nothing to do with the training session. Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but then maybe he was as turned on as I was. I was breathing rather deeply, and the effect on my already swelling cleavage seemed to be that my breasts rose even higher out of my blouse with each breath. A faint smile touched my lips as I noticed his hazel eyes looking directly at my, afore mentioned cleavage. We entered into an elegant private office, decorated all in varying shades of cream and white. He invited me to sit on the sofa. Once I was seated, he placed himself very closely next to me. With trembling hands I reached into my briefcase and pulled out my training plan. He moved closer as I handed it to him and then commented on my perfume.

I informed him the scent was honeysuckle, reached into my purse and sprayed some in the air in front of him. He closed his eyes, smelled the air and nodded his approval. His eyes were intense as he looked at me and said, "The only way to truly judge a body spray is to smell it on a woman's skin."

He reached over, and gently lifted my hair away from my neck. He sprayed the honeysuckle scent near my throat. I could feel his breath as he leaned in close and inhaled. A sigh escaped my lips as I tilted my head to allow him closer access. My pulse quickened when I felt his lips brushing my skin as he spoke, "Very nice".

My nipples ached and I could feel them harden, longing to be touched. As he pulled away, I actually heard myself groan at the loss of having him so near. His eyes sparkled as he flashed me a crooked, mischievous smile. He asked if I used body lotion also. I bent down to get the lotion. As I came back up, bottle in hand, he began to remove my jacket. His voice flowed through me as he took the bottle. "I'd love to see how this feels."

He squirted some into his hand, and as he began to rub his palms together, I anticipated his touch. He began with my shoulders, gently massaging the lotion in. My eyes closed, and I moaned with pleasure as his hand swept down into the top of my blouse. My nipples grew tighter as he began to squeeze my breast. He brought his head in close, as if to smell the lotion. His fingers found my nipple, just as his lips began to kiss the base of my throat. I could feel my pussy growing wet as he pinched my hardened nipple. His lips parted and his tongue moved its way up my collar bone. By now he had begun twisting my nipple, and my pussy was so wet, I felt as though it were melting.

Just then, I felt him remove his hand from my blouse. He lifted his head, and in a voice made even deeper by lust, I heard him say, "I guess I should probably lock the door!"

My breath caught in my throat, he was making me so damn hot. Of course there was no need for me to have said anything. This was all about lust, the desire to fuck and to be fucked. Intensity burned in his eyes as he spoke. I flashed him a sly smile as I lifted my skirt to reveal the bare patch of skin above my thigh high, silk stockings. Placing my hands on my thighs, I began working them up and down. Slowly, I moved my palm up toward my hip. I reached the edge of my thong, and slipping one finger inside them, I traced the edge all the way down to my inner thigh. As I began to circle my hand there, I could feel the wet heat of my pussy, seeping through the thin material. Now, he was the one groaning as he rose up, off the sofa. He dropped to his knees in front of me. Placing his hand on mine, he removed it from between my legs, and pinned it against the leather of the sofa.

Using his other hand to raise my skirt higher, he dropped his head to my thigh. Warm breath caressed my skin. His lips skidded down my thigh, to the edge of my stocking. I felt his teeth catch my garter, and in an instant, he had it unfastened. I felt the wetness of his tongue, first, through my stocking, and then traveling up toward my pussy. I gasped for air, as he sucked at the juices soaked into my silk thong. His fingers moved my thong aside, and my head began to spin as his tongue flicked across my clit. I writhed and moaned as I felt the pleasures of his tongue dancing around, across, and inside my pussy. My legs began to quake. My head rolled back as I shrieked with ecstasy at the moment of my release. I could feel my juices flooding out, covering him with the proof of my pleasure.

He rose up, and grabbing my hand he pulled me to my feet. The buttons of my blouse flew open quickly, with the aid of his nimble fingers. My skirt soon lay with the blouse, discarded on the floor. He took a step back, his eyes roving approvingly up and down the length of my body. My hard nipples pressed against the satin silk of my bra. He teasingly rubbed the back of his knuckles against the hardened peaks as he breathed in deep. "A perfect match of color and scent," he whispered.

I closed the gap between us. Reaching down, I carefully unfastened his pants. As my hand slid inside, I got my second surprise of the day. I'd expected to enjoy what I had in my hands, but this was beyond my expectation. As I felt the great length and width of his hard cock, my pussy again began to pulse. To calm myself, I moved my hands upward and began unbuttoning his shirt. I ran my fingers through the hair on his well muscled chest. Stripping it from him, and tossing it to the floor, my hands again found their way to his pants. Taking his cock in my hand, I slowly began to stroke it. I began to pick up speed, and impossibly, his cock grew even harder. Removing himself from my grasp, he lowered me to the plush carpet. Sliding out of his pants, he dropped down beside me. Grabbing my soaked thong, he guided it down my legs and eased them off, over my high heeled shoes.

Raised above me, he used his legs to part my thighs. I ran my hands down the length of him. My nails dug into the flesh of his ass, as he thrust deep within me. I arched my hips so I could take him fully inside me. I gasped with pleasure as I felt the head of his cock pounding deep, against the walls of my pussy. I was lost in the rhythm of his movements. His cock moved expertly within me. Suddenly, in one quick movement he rolled us both over. I landed atop him, his erection still deep inside me. I rocked my hips forward and felt him buried even deeper into my wet pussy. I moved with slow, teasing motions until it became clear I needed to cum. I began to grind my pussy faster, and harder. My back arched and my head flew back, I screamed with pleasure. My throbbing pussy streamed my hot, wet juices until his hips and thighs were covered.

Smiling, he rolled me over onto my back. Sliding his hands down my legs, he raised them into the air. His lips trailed down my calves as he placed my feet, still in the high heels, atop his shoulders. An intense look came to his eyes as he thrust inside me, deeper than ever. A fire seemed to burn inside him as he shoved himself inside me, harder and deeper each time. I could hardly breathe. My pussy tightened and I felt myself cum again. At the same moment he stiffened, and I felt him shudder as he shot his hot load deep within me. That was quite possibly the most perfect sex I've ever had. I don't think of it all the time, I certainly don't dwell on it. And I don't compare my other sexual encounters to that one. It's just... well, whenever I smell honeysuckle, I can't help but smile!

I told Frank that I was staying at the Little America Hotel and wanted to see him again, say around 7:30 P.M.. We dressed and he led me to the training room and assisted me in setting up the class. The rest of my day was boring, instructing a small group of employees and trying not to harp on the evening's possibilities. All during the day I had to check myself during the classroom breaks to make sure Frank's cum wasn't running down my inner thighs. That afternoon, I packed up my briefcase, winked at Frank while saying my goodbyes to the other employees, and drove to the hotel. I had a quiet dinner alone in the restaurant and later had a long phone conversation with my husband, Scott, about my new friend and the possibility of continuing our fucking later that night. My wonderful hubby was delighted that I was enjoying my trip and wanted to know all the details when I returned home!

I was delighted when Frank showed up at my door promptly at 7:30 P.M. and he was holding a bottle of wine. After walking in the room, immediately I kissed him. I couldn't help it. I had wanted to ever since I started talking to him that morning. Oh what a kiss it was. I felt his body up against mine, his rock hard cock pushing against me alone made me even wetter. I couldn't help myself, and began to unfasten his jeans. I had to see what was on the other side. I wanted to touch it, to feel it against my lips and take my tongue the length of his shaft, making sure not to miss any part of it. I reached inside and felt it! I knelt in front of him and began to trace the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, teasing it, looking up at him to see the look of want and desire in his eyes. Frank then took me by my hair and began to push down on my head, hoping I would open to take him all in, and I did. All of him!

I had his balls cupped in my hands, as his cock glided in and out of my mouth. I could feel his body start to tense up. So I slowed down and stopped. But then he led me over to the bed where he sat me on the side of it. He pulled up my skirt, only to find that there is nothing under it; nothing that is other than my glistening wet pussy. He leaned up and again kissed me hard and deep, as he began to feel his way around my opening with his fingers. First only putting one in, he slid it in and out teasing my clit. Then he pushed two in as far as he could. He then pulled them out and I took his hand, slowly licking each finger clean; licking them clean like I had previously licked the shaft of his cock. He kissed me again and I tasted my own juices within my mouth. Frank decided that he had to try them for himself, so he went down and began to kiss my inner thighs, teasing me.

I placed my hands on the back of his head and "guided" his mouth towards my dripping wet love hole. At first he licked it as if he was licking a lollipop, with long strokes, but then he began to lick, suck and tease my clit with his tongue and even his teeth. He seemed to get so into this, that it was as if he was eating his last meal and he wanted every bite of food. My body began to shake, and I told him that I was about to cum. And then he leaned and kissed me. Oh what a kiss! Our heat, the passion, and the desire of one another's bodies. His hands ran threw my hair, and mine down his back. Eventually, for what seemed to be forever, his hands found their way to my breasts, fondling them through my shirt and bra. My desire for him to suck on them was incredible. He reached to my back, and with one quick twist, releases them from the bra, and had them into his mouth.

Frank sucked my hard nipples, fondling them with his tongue. He made me moan and whimper with desire. Oh, how much I wanted to feel him inside of me again. I grabbed his cock through his jeans and felt how hard he was at that moment, listening to him letting out a moan. He then kissed me again, long and hard as he previously had. But now, began to work his way down my stomach to my exposed pussy. My juices were flowing from my pussy as he inserted one finger and then another. I let out a moan of desire and want! I wanted to feel his tongue licking away at me, not missing any of the juices flowing from me. As if he was reading my mind, he did, pausing briefly at my hard nipples again, stopping to suck on them both, then made his way down my stomach, all the while removing my skirt. Oh but how at first, he kissed my inner thighs as if to tease me, spreading my legs wide to reveal my wet opening to him.

With one quick lick, as if licking the cream from a dripping ice cream cone, he licked me all the while, looking straight into my eyes, seeing the pleasure he was giving me. I let out a moan. He continued to lick me, suck me, and even nibbled at my wet opening, getting his face covered with my pussy juices. Lying there with one foot across the back of the chair, the other on the table in front of us, I was there with this man, eating me as if he is eating his last meal! I took my hands to the back of his head to force him even further down on me. Then he entered me with one finger, then two, finger fucking my wet hole while sucking at my clit. My legs began to shake, and it felt as though the whole room was spinning, and suddenly I felt the release of my juices on his face and my cum on his hand, making his fingers slide in and out even quicker.

After I knew that he had licked all the cum from my wet pussy, I brought his mouth up to mine to kiss him, feeling, tasting, smelling all my juices on his face and in his mouth! Oh what a great taste! I then leaned him over the other end of the bed and told him it was my turn. We removed his shirt, as I began to kiss him down his chest to his stomach, all the while rubbing his cock through his jeans. I pulled off his jeans and briefs to reveal it! I gave it a quick lick, looking to see the look in his eyes, as my warm tongue teased his cock. Taking it in my hand, I continued to tease the tip of his cock with the tip of my tongue and licked the length of it, cupping his balls in my hand, then took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I deep throated it and felt it all the way back into my throat! The moan he let out was incredible!

Knowing that I was making him feel that way was making me all the more wet again. I continued to stroke his cock and sucked on it. But then I decided that I wanted it inside me. I wanted to feel his cock deep in my waiting, wet pussy. We moved over to the center of the bed and he laid me onto my back. Again he spread my legs apart, kissed at me, licked me, bit at me, and then he entered me! I moaned and whimpered, and felt as though time was standing still! It was as though we were a perfect fit! I felt him hitting all my insides in just the right spots! He pulled my leg up to my chest to push himself into me even deeper. Fucking me hard, I told him how much I wanted to feel him explode deep into my pussy! Things were got all hot and heated and the sweat built between our bodies from the heat and passion of our sexual actions.

I felt his cock throb inside me and his body became tense, and then I felt it! I felt the cum oozing from his cock, deep into my pussy! More and more with each thrust of his body! I reached for his ass, pushing him even deeper, wanting all of him! I wanted my pussy to suck his cock dry! We continued to kiss, continued to fondle at each other, as he laid over me, slowly sliding his cock in and out of me, as if not wanting to withdraw. But then he did. I reached down and continued to stroke his cock, not wanting it to go limp! I was being greedy! I wanted it more and more! He then leaned forward and kissed me hard, as if the desire was building up in him again. He was going down and kissed and sucked on my breasts and neck. I decided then that I wanted to taste him and I together. I licked his cock clean of my juices. I gave him one long kiss, and then worked my way down between his legs to his cock.

I could smell and taste my own juices on him! Oh my! I licked from his balls to the tip of his cock, making sure to get all the pre-cum that was now oozing from it. As I sucked his cock, I reached between my own legs and began to play with my pussy, getting my finger nice and wet. As I sucked and licked at his shaft, I could also play with his ass! Obviously he was enjoying this. He let out numerous moans and began to stroke his cock, as my tongue now teased his ass along with my finger! He called out my name! His breath quickened! I knew that he was about to cum, so I stopped. I didn't want him to cum this way! I want his cum inside me, not on his stomach! I went back up and kissed him again! With him lying on his back, I straddle his body with my legs, and took the head of his cock into my ever so wet pussy again!

Just the head of it, I asked him if he wanted it all in me. He told me I could do anything to his cock that I wanted! It was as if I had him completely in my power, under a spell. I knew at this point he definitely had me under his. I took my body and ground it down onto his, feeling his cock again deep inside me! His hips moved in sync with my body! Our bodies had again become one! I leaned down over him so that my nipples were at his mouth for him to devour. He wrapped his hands around my waist, sitting up so that we are face to face kissing, rubbing our hands all over each bodies like wild animals! But then I removed my body from his, and began to stroke his cock as I did previously! I wanted him to last longer. I didn't want this moment to end. I didn't want him to cum again, at least not yet! We kissed more, feeling the heat build in the room.

He worked his hand down to my wet pussy, feeling all the juices flowing from it. I told him, "Look at what you do to me, making me wetter than I have ever been!"

He began to kiss my breasts again, making his way down my stomach. Then he again made me squirm as he began to lick me. Licking my pussy again! His tongue thrashed at my clit, the warmth of his breath on my pussy and the feeling of his tongue going in and out of me. My fingers clutched onto the sheets of the bed. My body felt as though that it is about to go numb. I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips wide for him, so that his tongue could go in all the deeper! I took my other hand to the back of his head, forcing his face deeper onto me. But then as before, he began to finger my pussy while nibbling at my clit! My hips began to move with the motion of his fingers and tongue. I felt his fingers withdraw, but then only to enter me again. My body arched and I whimpered, trying so much not to scream with want and desire.

My body began to shake and again it happened! My cum was flowing from my body as he licked it all up, not missing a drop! I wondered how it would feel to have his cock in there instead of his finger, but oh, how I didn't want him to stop! The feeling he was giving me right then was like nothing that I have ever experienced! He then spread my legs wide again and without missing a beat, entered me! My juices surrounded his cock, fucking me hard and deep! He ground his body against mine! Oh how wonderful that felt! His cock sliding in and out; his body over mine while he leaned down to kiss me and suck on my nipples! Frank totally gave me the night of my life! I grabbed my knees, pulling them to my chest so that he could enter me more and more deeply with each stroke! His body became stiff and he let out a moan!

12