Donna & Kevin at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart. I've never loved you as much as I do right now." Kevin got to his knees, embraced his wife and kissed her full on her mouth, even though he knew there were still a few drops of his cum on her lips.

The lovers got into bed and cuddled together for a few minutes. Donna was highly sexually aroused as a result of what she had just done with Kevin's cock and his semen and hoped he would eat her pussy. She would not have asked him to do so, but she needn't have worried, because there was nothing he wanted more than to do just that. Even if he hadn't wanted to reciprocate for the most wonderful and loving thing anybody had ever done for him, he would have wanted to go down on her anyhow. That was one of the things he almost always did when they made love, and he knew how much delight they both took in that specific act of devotion.

After kissing her mouth again, he began trailing kisses down her throat until he reached the nearer of Donna's big, lovely breasts. When he started licking her nipple, Kevin was elated at how rigid it was, as well as in the way she was breathing so rapidly and squirming under him. She was already aroused, he knew, and he wanted to bring her to an even more advanced state of sexual excitement before sucking her clit until she climaxed.

Wanting to bring her to that admirable condition, but not too rapidly, he moved his mouth to her other breast and licked that nipple, alternating between long strokes with the flat of his tongue and short dabs using just the tip. Kevin kept switching his mouth between the succulent globes while Donna's squirming changed to writhing in bliss and her rapid breathing evolved into happy cooing.

Still making love to his wife's luscious breasts, he drew one of them as far as he could into his mouth and started sucking on it. His lips formed a seal against the soft, vibrant flesh and his cheeks worked like a bellows as his tongue continued caressing her nipple and areola. Once again, he switched his attentions back and forth between the succulent globes while Donna's aroused movements thrust them up into his mouth. After her wonderful Christmas Eve gift to him, he wanted to make sure she had the most ecstatic orgasm he could help her to achieve, and he knew he would derive immense pleasure when she did reach such a climax.

From the intense pleasure he knew he was giving her, Kevin could see and feel Donna's body moving even more strenuously under him, and he could smell the delectable aroma of the juices from her pussy. Although he truly loved the way her breasts felt to his mouth, he knew it was time to move lower on her body, and that place would feel even better, besides being delicious. Starting with the slopes of her breasts and continuing to the channel between them, he kissed and licked and nuzzled his way down Donna's sexily plump belly until he reached her pants.

He had already unbuttoned and unzipped them, so Kevin put his hands inside the waistband and pulled them down. She raised her ass off the bed, and he pulled them all the way down and off. Smiling at the wetness in the crotch of her panties, he treated them the same way, leaving Donna gloriously naked and ready for further caresses of her husband's mouth.

Kevin got off the bed, got right back on at the foot, and walked on his knees toward the object of his affection. She saw him approaching, grinned at his eagerness, which she shared, and raised her legs so he could duck under them. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and gazed on his wife's pussy, captivated by its beauty, as he always was.

Although Donna trimmed her pubic hair slightly, she never shaved, and there was really no need for her to do so. Her clear skin, the shade of ivory, was sparsely covered in light brown hair which he knew to be like feathers against his mouth. Her inner lips, as they always were when he began eating her pussy, were dusky pink and blossoming through the lighter pink slit. Except for porno video tapes and photos, Donna's pussy was the only one he had ever seen, and he neither expected nor wanted to ever see another one. He knew, as well as a man can know anything, that she was the woman for him.

As he always did when he was in this position, Kevin took his time, relishing everything about what he was doing. He gently spread the pink slit, delighting in the cloud of delectable fragrance that arose. Donna was so aroused that a few drops of her juices had spattered onto the skin of her inner thighs, and he licked her off there first, finding them to be as delicious as ever and her skin to be as soft and smooth and vibrant as it always was. After his tongue had sluiced the nectar from her legs, he started on her crotch, slurping up all her delicious fluids and swallowing them.

He had never seen his wife so aroused this soon after his beginning to orally worship her. Donna's lower body was writhing under him and her pussy was already thrusting up into his face. Kevin decided to give her a special treat that night, as she had given him, and bring her to a momentous orgasm with his mouth, followed by another with his cock. With that goal in mind, his tongue started stroking upward on one of her outer lips.

As he always did, Kevin took tremendous delight in the warm, smooth texture of Donna's pussy, and he took a long time licking that first lip, with his tongue repeatedly caressing every bit of its surface, until he reached her soft mons. He kissed her there, and brought his mouth back down to where he was able to relish a fresh pool of her juices. After that delicious snack, he treated her other outer lip the same, kissing her Mount of Venus when he reached it, and raising his head to gaze on the frenzied movements of his wife.

Donna's body was already bucking wildly under his face, and her legs were thrusting out and back over his shoulders. Her clit, which he knew to be the most sensitive part of the pussy that he could reach with his tongue, was more swollen than he had ever seen it, and had pushed its way completely clear of its protective hood. It was almost time for her orgasm, but he wanted to raise her arousal even more before that delightful event occurred.

Once again, Kevin brought his mouth back down to below the adorable pink hole that had produced the juices that he was finding to be so delicious and licked up all the fresh nectar. With his fingers, he gently spread the sides of the slit that surrounded the hole, and pushed his tongue as far into the dripping channel as he could. Always moving slowly, he started stroking upward, feeling the tip of his tongue almost squeezing its way into the adorable pink orifice itself. The organ was too soft and thick and blunt to make any real penetration, but he could feel the flexible edges, and couldn't help thinking how his cock would feel when it was surrounded by them.

That would be later, after his sweetheart had recovered from the memorable orgasm he wanted her to have from what he did with his mouth. Pressing his face in even more tightly, not all that easy the way Donna was thrashing about and bouncing up and down, Kevin continued licking upward until his nose and upper lip encountered an obstacle. He knew what it was, and raised his face to gaze, enraptured on the lovely pink pearl which was beckoning to him. Avidly, he lowered his head and engulfed the succulent morsel in his mouth, letting his lips form a seal at the base.

While his tongue caressed Donna's clit and his mouth gently sucked, her wild movements became even more frenetic. A few minutes earlier, afraid that her cries of ecstasy might awaken the children, she had put a pillow over her face to muffle them, but they were still loud and clear enough to delight Kevin's ears. Her legs thrust more strongly out and back over his shoulders, like a set of pistons, and she pitched and tossed up and down on the bed, ramming her pussy up into his face.

Abruptly, she started cumming. Donna's legs clamped onto the head of the man whose mouth had brought about that glorious moment. She still had the presence of mind to hold the pillow over her mouth, but with only one hand, while the other grabbed onto the back of Kevin's head and pressed his face against her pussy. Her legs swung wildly, almost turning her over onto her side, while she bent back and forth at her waist, all at the same tempo.

Kevin hung onto his wife's thighs and held his mouth snugly around her clit, while he sucked and licked, and enjoyed the wild ride. It went on for almost two minutes, before every muscle in Donna's body spasmed; her back arched, and she rammed her pussy against his face for an ultimate time. After that momentous orgasm, her body collapsed back onto the bed, and her legs and hand released their grip on her husband's head. She closed her eyes and almost swooned from the incredible pleasure she had just experienced.

Donna's legs remained draped over his shoulders, but were no longer holding him a prisoner, so Kevin moved his face and feasted on the wealth of nectar that she had just produced. He intended to climb on top of her lovely waiting body, plunge his cock into Donna's pussy and bring her to another orgasm, so he avidly devoured every drop, except what was still in the pink hole that had produced it. It took a great deal of self-control, because he knew it would be delicious, but he also knew it would be needed for lubrication, so he left it where it was.

When he had consumed as much as he would allow himself, Kevin raised his head to smile at the erotic scene before him. Donna's face was a mask of utter ecstasy, with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open in a grimace of joy. It was such a beautiful sight, that he wanted to duplicate it, so he got to his knees and moved closer to her.

Feeling totally blissed out, more than she had ever felt before, Donna opened her eyes. The orgasm she had enjoyed on that Christmas Eve was the greatest ever, and her lover was the greatest and most wonderful ever. It had been so fabulous that, as she came totally conscious again, Donna imagined she could see him above her, about to give even more delight to her pussy. Abruptly, she realized it was not her imagination. The wonderful man who had brought her to such an incredible orgasm was about to start doing it for her again, but in a different and equally exciting way. She smiled and reached her hands down to spread her pussy lips and make it easier for him to do what they both wanted.

Kevin smiled back and leaned forward, supporting the weight of his upper body on one hand beside her on the mattress while the other guided his cock to the wet place where he knew it would be made welcome. When the tip contacted the wetness framed by his wife's fingers, he rubbed it up and down to spread her lubrication, and placed the tip of his cock between her fingers. The hard mushroom shape could feel the same soft edges that had been so delightful to Kevin's tongue earlier. With both lovers in readiness, he gave a strong thrust and felt his cock head wedge its way inside.

As always with the first penetration, Donna sighed happily and drew her breath in through her teeth as the great wave of joy swept through her body from the spreading open of the entrance to her pussy. She continued holding her lips apart, and another firm thrust by Kevin drove in almost two more inches. Pleasure rippled all through her, and she, needlessly, urged him to continue.

"Oh, My Love, that feels as wonderful as always. Really cram me full, like a Christmas stocking."

Kevin smiled at the reference, and proceeded to do what she wanted. His cock was in deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide it, so he placed that hand flat on the mattress beside her. Leaning above her, he grinned down at her; she grinned back and he thrust forward again. When she felt his cock slowly surging into her pussy, Donna hooked her legs around his and pulled herself toward him. The rest of his shaft squeezed into her, radiating pleasure out from all along its path. With one more thrust, their bodies came snugly together, letting his dark pubic hair mingle with her soft brown bush.

He stayed in that position, letting the incredible pleasure Donna's pussy was giving to his cock swirl outward and saturate his body. He knew she was getting the same kind of sensations from the way she was squirming under him and from her soft moans of joy.

When she reached her arms up in an unspoken invitation, it was one he could not refuse. Kevin slid his hands forward under her shoulders until he was resting his upper body on his elbows, and his chest was pressed against his wife's lush breasts and her erect nipples. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers and, even though his cum was still on her lips and her juices were smeared all over his face, they shared a long, slow, passionate kiss.

With their mouths plastered together, Kevin slowly drew his cock back, paused with just the head still inside Donna's pussy, and drove forward again. She thrust back to meet him, and their bodies came together with a squishy sound, which, after their mouths sep0arated, was accompanied by blissful moans. Once again, they lay together for almost a minute, reveling in their closeness and the wonderful things they were doing for each other, until Kevin drew his cock most of the way back again.

This stroke was even better than the first had been, as was the next one and the one after that, and the multitude of long, slow plunges into Donna's wet pussy. Her body started rocking from side to side, and her moans of pleasure started ending in soft whimpers, and she knew she was no more than a few minutes from cumming. The first orgasm of her life had been the first time she and Kevin had made love, and she had never forgotten it. She never could forget it, nor would she ever become tired of the feeling of an impending climax being brought about by her beloved husband's mouth or cock especially at times like their first Christmas Eve.

Kevin felt almost exactly the same way about what he and Donna had done that first time, continued to do whenever they had the chance, and were still doing. He could also never tire of giving joy to his wife or of getting the same from her that, he knew, she so much wanted to give him. He could feel his own climax approaching, but wanted Donna to cum first, and derive maximum pleasure while she was climaxing.

He wouldn't have to wait very long for that to happen. "I'm almost ready to cum, My Love," she whispered to him.

Kevin moved higher on her body, so his cock was driving down into her, with more contact with her clit. He also started plunging faster and harder into Donna's pussy. He continued almost five minutes, until she let out a cry of joy.

"Yes! I'm cumming!"

Her movements became wilder, rocking from side to side under her husband and lover, while still meeting every thrust of his cock. The tips of her fingers dug into his back and shoulders and, as always at this point in their love-making, Kevin was glad she kept her nails carefully trimmed. Her wild, erratic movements continued until her back arched and Donna rammed her pussy up against him. After her orgasm, the joyful and satisfied woman totally relaxed under Kevin.

He didn't even slow down, but kept driving his cock into her pussy until his own climax welled up inside him and exploded in a burst of ecstasy. Kevin grunted and sighed and pumped a big gob of cum into Donna's pussy, but still didn't stop, continuing until he had ejaculated two more times. He was done then, and relaxed on top of his adored and adoring wife, still supporting his weight on his knees and elbows.

They lay in a happy pile together, murmuring of Christmas and how much they and the children meant to one another. They were tired from the day's events and from what they had just done together, and would rest for a few minutes before putting on their matching Christmas pajamas. Properly attired and ready for the big day, the happy couple would sleep peacefully until Kerry and Katie awoke them in the morning. Gifts would be exchanged, but they both knew the greatest gift they could either give or receive was the deep, abiding love they had for each other, which was even stronger at that moment than it had been when they entered their bedroom earlier that night.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you liked it and will have a holiday season as enjoyable as Donna and Kevin are already having. I have fun writing stories on Literotica, but it's a lot more fun when I know that people read and enjoy them, and I appreciate it when those readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12