Donna & Kevin Go to the Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to wait very long. Her eyes had been closed while in the throes of cumming, but Donna opened them and gazed at her loving man. "That was wonderful," she said. "Just like it always is. But now, I see you have something else in mind." In case he had any doubts, she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips.

Once more Kevin crept between her legs, this time until he was leaning over Donna with his hands on either side of her body and supporting his weight. He reached back to hold his cock to guide it to the delightful wet place she was holding open for him, and moved closer, until the end of his cock was between her fingers and rubbed it in the wetness to spread the lubrication. He did not wear a condom; they never used them because they were so positive of their health. They knew there was no chance of Donna getting pregnant, although they both wished a miracle would happen and she would conceive.

"Right here," she murmured, as her thumbs spread her lips and her fingers guided Kevin's stiff cock to the center of her needful love hole.

He thrust forward, and his cock wedged between Donna's thumbs and into the place they both wanted it. She breathed in sharply between her teeth at the sudden burst of pleasure that swept over her from his initial penetration and avidly waited for more. The wait was not a long one, because Kevin was just as eager to make love in their favorite way as she was, and he thrust forward again, most of the rest of his cock plowing into her dripping pussy. He no longer needed to guide his cock, so Kevin placed his other hand beside his beloved wife and smiled down at her.

Donna smiled back at him. "Oh, that's good," she murmured. "I can never get tired of what you do to me."

"And I can never get tired of you, My Love. I intend to keep doing this until we are both old and gray."

That time would still be a long way off, but that day they continued doing what they loved so much. Kevin thrust forward one more time and almost all his hard shaft was inside her pussy. He leaned forward, sliding his hands under her arms until the weight of his upper body was supported on his elbows. Donna reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, and they shared a long, soulful kiss, while remaining in that same position, letting the exquisite pleasure flood both their bodies. Finally, Kevin slowly drew back, paused with just the head of his cock still inside her, and began a slow stroke forward.

Donna felt his cock surging into her pussy, hooked her ankles around his legs and grabbed his upper arms with her hands. She pulled herself forward to meet him; their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound, and her juices spattered over both of them. They lay like that again, sharing another long kiss, until Kevin once more pulled his cock most of the way out of her.

The sublimely happy couple continued like that, moving slowly and sharing their love for a long time. They whispered to one another of their deep feelings, and both felt their climaxes building. Donna thrust back to meet every stroke into her pussy, but she began rocking from side to as her movements became more erratic. She whispered into Kevin's ear, and what she said were words he always loved to hear.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Sweetheart."

His condition was the same, and he conveyed that fact to her and began to stroke into her faster and even more deeply. She matched his greater speed, but her control over her movements was growing more tenuous as her level of pleasure steadily mounted. The sounds of their bodies coming together formed a trio with their moans and sighs and whimpers of excruciating pleasure.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Donna whimpered. "Yes! Yes! She cried out loudly as her climax began to overwhelm her.

Her legs clamped more tightly onto his thighs and tried to swing back and forth while her arms squeezed his neck and her pussy rammed even harder against him. Her fingers dug into the back and shoulders of Kevin, who was fortunate in that she always keeps her nails short because of her job. He hardly even noticed them as he rammed his cock harder and faster into his wife, because he was teetering on the verge of cumming too.

When she climaxed, all of Donna's muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy for an ultimate time against the man who had brought her to that state. After her orgasm, she relaxed onto the bed under Kevin, smiling and satisfied and feeling loved and wanted. He did not stop or even slow down and, just a dozen strokes later, he climaxed too, pumping a big gusher of his semen into Donna's pussy. For a few more strokes he continued until he ejaculated again. He knew he was through then, and he collapsed onto his wife. HERE After their great climaxes, they lay in a happy pile and whispered of their deep, abiding love for each other. Kevin's cock softened and slipped out, dripping his cum across Donna's leg, but that wasn't enough to get them up right away. They waited until they were rested and ready to go about the day's business before finally struggling to a sitting position. The coffee was cold, but they drank it anyhow, while sitting naked on their bed.

Besides the great love-making, one of the things they could do when they had the apartment to themselves was take a shower together, and they gathered up clean, fluffy towels and soap and everything else they would need. Still naked, they stood before the bathtub and shower, giggling like children as they fondled and caressed each other while waiting for the water to become warm enough for their use.

Once under the water, it was more of the same, with more time spent kissing and licking than washing, but they finally got clean, turned off the shower and stepped out to the bathroom floor. They dried each other thoroughly before, reluctantly, getting dressed and starting their more usual Saturday routine. The children were expected to be brought back home late in the afternoon, and they made sure to allow themselves a quickie before their expected arrival time. They both dearly love all three children, but they also like to advantage of their absence whenever they could.

The rest of the weekend was routine, as was the following week, including Earth Day, which was a fairly ordinary day for everybody. Donna, working at Mrs. Ortiz's day care center was too busy to think about it, and the two girls were really too young to have any involvement. At Kevin's CPA office, they were involved mostly in tying up some loose ends on income taxes and their other work, and the occasion received no special thought.

On Friday, which was Earth Day, Kerry and his Kindergarten classmates sat and watched a short video tape on scientists' opinions on Climate Change, but it didn't seem very consequential to him, especially since none of the people on the tape could agree on much of anything. As for his own thoughts, he had seen the weather change from season to season, even from day to day, and saw nothing to worry about when some days were warmer or colder than others. He was more concerned with the visit to the zoo the following day.

That morning began like any other Saturday, with the adults making love, although in a more subdued manner than they had the preceding week. Following a big breakfast of bacon and pancakes and eggs, they prepared for a long outing, being sure to take sunscreen and jackets, because they didn't know exactly what kind of weather to expect.

Donna packed some fruit, and they would buy other food and soda at the zoo's concession stands. Both she and her husband believed in eating healthy, even though they splurged a bit, such as on weekend breakfasts and adventures away from home, such as the one planned for that day. They took strollers for both the girls, and Kevin asked Kerry if he wanted one.

"No, Daddy. I'm a big boy now, and I don't need one."

They loaded one into the family car anyhow, just in case he got tired during the long day on his feet. With everything loaded, Donna buckled Katie and Shauna into their car seats and got into the back seat with them, while Kerry proudly sat in the front, buckled into a regular seat belt. Kevin checked it and approved of the way it was fastened, and they were off. The drive to the zoo was short and uneventful, until they reached their destination. A large crowd of noisy demonstrators were by the entrance to the parking lot, holding signs and placards denouncing zoos and circuses and other places that kept animals from running wild and free in their natural habitats. Kevin steered carefully past them and through the gate where he paid the parking fee, and pulled into a space as close to the zoo entrance as he could find.

Katie wanted to see the monkeys first, so they headed in that direction, looking over all the enclosures along the way, until they reached her favorite place. She had become an expert on the attraction, and she pointed out all the exercise equipment and other furnishings to Shauna. Both little girls were having so much fun there, the family spent more time looking at the monkeys than they really intended to.

They enjoyed the rest of the exhibits as well, the roaring lions and tigers, the bellowing hippopotamus, the applauding seals and all the other sounds unique to the zoo. With her eyes big, Shauna leaned back to stare at the giraffes who towered above her and she gawked at the oddly striped zebras and okapis and the bright plumage of the tropical birds. Everybody smiled at her, especially Katie, elated at how the child was enjoying her first trip to the zoo.

At a few minutes before noon, they staked out a table in the picnic area, and Kevin went to the concession stand to buy sodas and hot dogs and cotton candy. After they had eaten lunch and properly disposed of all the trash left over, they resumed their perusal of the displays and exhibits, until they had seen everything the local zoo had to offer. It had been a long day, and a tiring one, and the two girls were sitting drowsily in their strollers when it ended. Kerry was tired also, and the stroller he had eschewed was still in the trunk of the car. He refused to admit his exhaustion, and he had a solution that did not require that he admit to such a weakness.

"Daddy, can you carry me piggyback?" he asked of his doting and patient father who, of course, leaned over so the little boy could climb aboard.

With Kerry riding on his shoulders and while pushing Shauna in her stroller, he and Donna, who was steering the conveyance of Kate, trekked back to their car and headed to the exit. There were noisy picketers around the exit gate, as there had been near the entrance, but they made no effort to prevent anybody's exit, except for raising and shaking their signs and yelling slogans. It was too late to start preparing dinner, and nobody felt like cooking anyhow, so their next stop was one of the family-oriented restaurants they patronized.

Everybody had a great time at the zoo and, when they got home that evening and the children asked about the noisy people carrying signs, Kevin explained. "Some people think animals shouldn't be kept in places like this, but should be left in their natural homes in the wild. Most of them do live in the wild, but by bringing a few animals here, we can learn more about them and how to share our world with them. Besides, some of them are rare and, if people didn't keep them in zoos, they would have all died. Anyhow, they don't seem all that sad. You saw how the bears were playing and how much fun the monkeys were having. They can't do that in the woods or the jungle."

Katie nodded her head. She had really enjoyed the antics of the monkeys and been glad of an opportunity to share them with her friend, Shauna. This had been the first trip to the zoo for the foster child, and she was already looking forward to going there and other places with the nice people who were taking care of her.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, even though it is not the kind I usually write. I like writing and posting stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it when I can.

12