Donna at the Office

Story Info
Her male coworker and hubby double team her.
1.8k words
4.22
114.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working as a projects and contracts specialist, I met a male co-worker who liked to flirt. At first he thought I wasn't married until my co-worker informed him otherwise. Then one Saturday while the three of us worked, he began really coming on to me. Since it was a Saturday, the dress was casual, because we volunteered to work overtime. I had dressed in only a short skirt with no panties and my favorite type summer blouse; a tube-top. My big nippled 36D's point straight out without need of a bra. I wore slipper style heels to accentuate my ankles and painted toes.

I was in the front office with Gary and Nina, my co-worker, was in a separate office. We were talking about his schedule for next Monday. While we were talking, he positioned himself behind me at the desk, and I began to feel his warm breath on my exposed neck. This had an affect on me that I'm sure was what he wanted. We had to go into a back office to retrieve some files and work on the computer. He sat in a chair behind the desk, while I sat on the desk beside him. When he turned around, his hand touched my leg and an electric shock went straight to my already dampening pussy. He stood up to reach behind me on the desk but his hand landed on my right breast which made my nipples even harder.

He asked me if I had ever cheated on my husband and I responded, "possibly". He asked me if he could be the first, and placed a gentle kiss on my unsuspecting lips. He was determined, and I soon responded to his probing tongue. He had maneuvered in front of me and positioned himself between my legs. I wasn't sure if I was willing to cross this line at work and was hoping Nina would walk in on us. I had no such luck. As the kiss deepened, his hand slowly slid up my leg. By this time, my pussy was really flowing and I was very horny. He began licking and kissing my neck while his fingers were searching for an opening under my skirt.

He continued licking my neck while his fingers found their mark. He rubbed my clit back and forth and spread my juices around, as we began kissing again. A moan escaped my lips as I neared orgasm. But I was cut off, as Nina knocked on the door. She asked me what was going on; we told her we were entering some figures in the computer. I don't think she bought it, but she went back to her office. When Gary knew that we were alone again, he took my hand and placed it on his bulge in his jeans. He asked me if I knew I could have that kind of effect on him. I responded and said no; then he asked me what I was going to do about it.

I told him I was afraid of getting caught and that I loved my husband. He said that having sex with him did not mean I didn't love my husband. While talking to me his hands were trying to get at my 36D's and eventually he succeeded. We began kissing and he pushed my tube-top down to get at my tits. He stroked and fondled my nipples before he slowly stuck out his tongue and licked them. He asked me to stroke his cock for him and I reached to undo his pants. By this time I was to far gone to back out. I pulled his cock free and pumped the shaft and played with the head. All the attention had left his member hard as steel.

I knew it wouldn't take long to finish him off. His fingers found their way back to my labia and he began fingering it. The juices flowing out made his fingers feel like a hot tongue. He resumed licking my neck until he found my most sensitive area right behind my earlobes. The pleasure was becoming unbearable, as jolts of electricity raced from my overheating pussy to my brain. He was aware of the effect on me and stepped up his finger work. I screamed out, as wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through my body. While I was hitting my peak I tugged and pulled on his cock and he came in his pants. I thought by that time that Gary would be ready to stop but I was in for a big surprise.

He asked me to stay at the office and do some more work after Nina went home. I still do not know why I did but it was the best thing to happen to my marriage. What we didn't realize was that when she got home she called my husband to come and get me. We were going at each other with everything we had when there was a knock on the front door. Gary went to the door to see who it was and my husband, Scott, was standing there. He must have known what had been going on, but he didn't let on to Gary. He asked Gary if he could speak with me in private and closed the door, as he entered the office. He came over to me and whispered in my ear "Did he get you off?"

He explained that if I was going to get fucked by Gary again, he wanted to watch. I could not believe what he was proposing, but was intrigued by his offer. He put a finger to my snatch and found the wetness still there, as he called Gary into the office. Scott sat in a nearby chair and instructed Gary that if he was going to fuck me, he had better do it right. With that he pulled my skirt down to my ankles. I was pushed forward onto the desk and soon felt his tongue probing at my pussy and clit. Just as I was about to get off, Scott stopped and asked Gary if he wanted to finish the job.

Instead of going down on me, Gary began to insert his cock into my dripping pussy. As soon as he was all the way inside, Scott came around to the front of the desk and pulled my head toward his bulging shaft. It was a little awkward at first, but soon became a turn on. Scott and I had always talked about having a threesome, but that was all it had been, talk, until now. I slowly began to lick the head of his shaft, as Gary began fucking me. I slowly licked from the top of his cock to the bottom, before I took all of him into my hot, wet mouth. I could taste the pre-cum that was slowly dripping down his cock onto his balls.

I took his balls into my mouth one at a time, and sucked them gently. I could feel Gary stroking in and out of my pussy, as I went down on Scott. The muscles of my pussy would tighten each time he tried to pull out. I never wanted to let him go. This was the most erotic experience that I had ever had, and I didn't want it to end too soon. The harder Gary pounded into me, the closer my orgasm got. I could tell that I was very close, and so could both of them. Scott told Gary to reach and play with my clit while he played with my nipples. It didn't take much with both of them doing that. Before I knew what was happening, I was having an explosive orgasm.

I could tell that Scott was very close to getting off, because I could feel his cock growing harder inside my mouth. I had no idea who was going to cum first, Scott or Gary. The harder I licked and sucked Scott's cock, the harder Gary fucked me. It didn't take long before I felt Scott explode in my mouth, and a second later I felt Gary cum in my pussy. The sensation of having both of them cum almost at the same time was enough to make me cum again. I didn't want Scott to feel left out, so I asked him if he was up for another round, and he said if Gary was willing he was also. I knew that since both of them had just had great orgasms, it was going to take some extra work to get them hard again.

I had both of them come into the front office with me, because there was a couch in there and I would be able to attend to both of them at the same time. Scott and Gary sat side by side on the couch and I got down on my hands and knees in front of them and began sucking their cocks, each in turn. I started with Scott and slowly began licking from the bottom of the shaft to the tip of the head. While I was sucking Scott, I reached over and began to slowly stroke Gary's cock, so that he wouldn't feel left out. After Scott was up and hard as a rock, I turned my attention to Gary. This was the first time that I had sucked Gary, but I could tell right away that he wasn't going to take as long as Scott, because he was semi erect before I even got my mouth on him.

I was able to get Gary up to full strength with just a few very tight squeezes with my mouth and a few jerks with my hand. While I was licking Gary's balls, Scott got up off the couch and came behind me and began playing with my pussy again. By this time I was sopping wet and ready for just about anything. I could feel Scott put his hands on my butt cheeks and I knew that he was getting ready to enter me from behind. As he slowly entered me, I began taking more and more of Gary's cock into my mouth. Scott began fucking me slowly at first and then faster as my orgasm neared. When he reached around to rub my clit, it was almost too much to handle. Within seconds I was cumming with another earth shattering orgasm.

Gary got off about the same time I did, but instead of cumming in my mouth, he pulled out and shot his cum all over my tits. Scott was pounding me harder and harder and almost had my face buried into the couch by the time he came. I could feel his cock get even harder as his orgasm got closer. His body shook with spasms, as he unloaded his cum into my already dripping pussy. After everything was over, I kissed Gary for the last time and said good-bye. I found out that Nina was the one who tipped Scott off as to what was going on at work. If she only knew that I had been fucking Gary for several weeks to calm my insatiable need for cock, with Scott's permission and blessings.