Donna Carter Ch. 04

Story Info
Donna helps the coach with some problem students.
3.4k words
4.59
100.2k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers

Donna Carter had been letting her hair grow a bit longer, and had her shiny blond locks pulled into a ponytail; she had been doing a friend a favor, and had run the snack stand at the football game; she had finished cleaning and counting the money, and had dismissed the other staff. She was walking now to the locker room to give the money to the coach and the principle, who had told her to meet them there.

She was dressed in a long coat; underneath it, she had to admit she had dressed more than a little provocatively, but the coat was one which she would wear throughout the night.

Nevertheless, she felt a curious lightness in her belly as she opened the door to the locker room. Just as Principle Mathers had said, the locker room was deserted. She walked through the locker room, fiddling with the top button on the coat, and finally saw the coach's office tucked away into a corner of the room.

She walked over, and knocked on the door; it was opened by a slim, dark haired youth who she knew to be the coach's assistant and in charge of the audio visual lab for the students. He smiled at her, and held the door open.

Donna walked into the room, realizing that there were a lot more people there than she had expected. There were two young men sitting on the couch, and she recognized them as the quarterback, a tall handsome 18 yr old named Dave, and Rick, the rather ugly dark skinned fullback.

Principle Mathers and Coach Danner were seated on the other side of the room in large desk chairs, and Donna noticed a video camera standing in the corner of the room.

"Ahh, Mrs. Carter," Mathers said, standing up and walking toward her. He took her hand in his, and took a hold of the envelope with the money in it, laid it on the desk. "Maybe you could help us with something, Mrs. Carter -- it would, perhaps, keep people out of trouble."

"Um, well, I . . . umm," she glanced around the room. The two young men looked rather pissed off -- they were both dressed in tight t shirts and shorts. Bryon was fiddling with the camera, not paying any attention, but the coach was looking at her with his hard blue eyes in a way that made her shiver softly.

Tell him no, her small voice said, but she heard her real voice say softly, "Of course, I'll try to help," she said.

"That's great, Mrs. Carter -- here, let me help you with your coat," he said, and reached out and began unfastening the buttons of the coat. Donna stared down at his hands, but for some reason it seemed perfectly natural for him to be loosening her buttons.

"Anyway," he said, halfway done, "These young men were caught in here with a cheerleader, and despite the evidence they say that they are innocent, but they are having a hard time explaining why." The principle smiled at her, and then was peeling the coat from her shoulders. Donna shivered, and wanted to cross her arms over her breasts. The t shirt she had on was near skin tight, and hugged her tummy and large cantaloupe sized breasts perfectly. Her bra was clearly visible, as was the soft tit flesh pushing against the edge of it and her stiff nipples.

She knew that her sweatpants were almost as bad, and that if the men looked closely they would be able to see her 'camel toe'. Only she knew that she wore no panties under them.

"Um, so, umm, what do you want me to do exactly?" she asked, biting her lip, aware that Bryon was zooming the camera on her. Despite herself, she did cross her arms against her big breasts, but it ended up just drawing attention to them.

"Well, the guys say that we can't see it from their point of view, so if you could act as a kind of, uh, -"

"Like a re-enactment," Rick said, smiling widely. He could not stop staring at the gorgeous white chick, and had not believed it when the coach approached him with this. He was already officially graduated, just as Bryon and Dave were, and they already had scholarships in the bag.

"Oh, um, well, I -- uhmm, I don't know if that's a good idea," she said softly, shooting glances between the coach and the principle, and then down at the two boys sitting on the couch. She swallowed thickly, and felt her breasts starting to itch slightly; she could easily see their cocks through the shorts.

"Now, now, don't worry, we have the camera, and here, we have this form to sign," the principle handed her a clipboard -- it was all so official, Donna just glanced through the papers before signing them.

"That's great, Donna -- why don't you sit down between the two guys?" the principle said, and moved back to sit in his chair. Donna twisted her hands nervously, and then walked to the couch and sat down between the two 18 year olds, her hands clasped in her lap.

"So," Rick said -- he was obviously the smarter of the two, if not the more handsome. He was also bigger from the look of his shorts, Donna realized, and then blushed when she caught his gaze, and knew that he had seen her staring at his cock bulge. He smiled widely, "So anyway, me and my man Dave are sitting there, and the cheerleader comes up and sits down between us, coach, and she's all hot and flirtin' and showing off her tits and shit," Rick said, staring down at Donna's perfect breasts, tightly encased in bra and t shirt.

"Yeah, and then she says, 'Don't you guys wanna feel how soft my tits are?'"

Donna bit her lip, looking back and forth between the two young men. They were both staring at her slightly heaving mounds. "And she asked you to do that?" Donna asked, staring at them back and forth.

"Yeah, she did," Rick said. He reached out and laid his fingers on her forearm, and Donna shivered slightly. "Why don't you ask us? So the coach can see what it's like?"

"Um, well, OK, umm, do you, uhn, do you want to umm, to feel how soft my breasts are?" she stammered, shooting glances at all the men from under her lowered brows. She licked her lips, and was painfully aware of how stiff her nipples were.

"Yeah, but say 'tits', Mrs. Carter," Dave said from the other side of her. He too had started rubbing her arm.

"OK, Um, please, guys, feel how soft my tits are, really, I want you to, go ahead," Donna said, and out of pure instinct she reached up and cupped her own big, firm tit mound. "Did, um, did she do something like that to?" Donna asked, barely able to speak as she lifted her heavy breast slightly. Then she lowered her hand again, and pouted prettily, really getting into the role playing now, trying to concentrate, wishing that her nipples were not so stiff. "Come on, guys, I really do wish you just give them a nice squeeze -- I really like it when they're squeezed nice and hard, just feel how soft they are!"

"Are you sure?" Ricky asked, smiling down at the beautiful woman. Her lips were drawing his attention, full and pouting and covered with wet pink lipstick. He could not believe how gorgeous, or stupid, this woman was.

"Yes, please, Rick, just feel them up, please!"

"OK, if you really want me to," Rick smiled, and then reached up smoothly, and cupped her large, firm breast in his hand. His smile widened, and he lifted the heavy globe slightly, seeing how much it weighed.

Donna stared down at his hand in a daze, her pretty mouth sagging open. She could feel the heat from the young man's large, hot hand immediately sinking into her pliant, swelling breast

"OK, Rick, that's enough, you can stop that now," she chided in a soft voice, but her hands were still resting on her lap. The young man began rolling her firm globe softly around on her chest, and finally Donna reached up and laid her hand on his forearm. "Principle Mathers, Please," she said softly, but did not really try to push the boys hand away. "I was just -- just role-playing, like you said," she said.

"Well, that's what Rick is doing to, isn't it, young man?"

"Yes, sir, I am just showing you, sir," he said, beginning to knead her firm globe with just a bit more force.

"Oh, by the way, Mrs. Carter, we have a mutual friend," the coach said, after staying silent for so long. "He owns a computer company; I think he did some work for your husband."

Donna felt the blood drain from her face, and almost felt like she was going to pass out. She turned and looked at Rick out of wide eyes, and said in a soft, trembling voice, "Rick, I really do wish you wouldn't do that."

Rick smiled, "But your tits are really soft, Mrs. Carter," he said quietly, and continued gently rolling her big, firm tit globe around on her chest.

"Wow, that does look really soft," Dave said, and then he was scooping her other breast up in his big, hard hand. He began kneading her firm globe with a lot more force, sinking his fingers into the pliant flesh, and then shaking the globe from side to side.

"Ohn, no, god, boys I didn't really mean for you to -- ohnnnnn, god, no, ohnnn shit!"

"Don't worry," Rick said, also squeezing her breast with more force now. "We just want to show the principle and the coach here how hard it is to resist. You know you have great tits, don't you?"" he asked, pinching and twisting the nipple now, pulling it out from her body.

"Uhn, umm, well, I . . . I mean, I think they sag to much, I guess they're a little too big."

"Why don't we give you our opinion on them?" Rick said, smiling widely, his hand now gently kneading her whole globe again. "After all, we're already feeling them up."

"Um, well, I guess that would be OK," Donna said, biting her lip and frowning prettily, and the young men smiled as they continued to maul her heaving, swelling breasts. "OK, take your shirt off, and we'll tell you what we think," Dave said.

"Don't worry, dear, you signed a release, it's all quite legal," the coach said, and Donna grasped the bottom of the t shirt; she looked back and forth between the men.

"But you -- you didn't say I would have to take my shirt off," she stammered as the boys continued to rub and knead her swelling, sensitive breasts. Her eyes felt like they were trying to roll up into the back of her head at the feel of the boy's strong hands caressing her flesh so roughly.

"Well, you did ask them for their opinion, Mrs. Carter -- don't worry, you won't have to take your bra off, and that's as good as a swimsuit, isn't it?" the principle asked.

"All right, but you have to -- uhnnnn, god, you shouldn't do that so hard, Rick, yessss, that's much better -- ummn, I mean, you -- you have to quit feeling me."

Both the guys smiled and withdrew their hands at once, and Donna Carter was left, sitting between them in her tight somewhat slutty clothes, her hands gathering the bottom of the t shirt.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Carter, Suzie took her top off too," Dave smiled. Donna stared at the young man, her belly writhing, her nipples feeling as though they were going to burst, and slowly lifted the shirt off over her head, all to aware of Bryon zooming in on her big tits in the little white bra she was wearing.

She shot a glance at the coach; he was smiling like a wolf, his hungry eyes staring straight into hers while all the other men were mesmerized by the sight of her large, firm mounds packed into the sexy, lacy half cup bra she was wearing.

Dave leaned over, and began kissing and sucking at the fine skin on her throat; in a daze, Donna turned her head to tell the young man to stop, but then his lips were against hers, and his tongue was slipping into her half open mouth.

Donna made a soft, moaning sound of protest, and allowed her jaws to slip open a bit further as the boy began tonguing her with a bit more force, then she was finally able to tear her mouth away from his.

"She started rubbing our dicks to, Coach," Dave said after she broke off the kiss. She was sitting, beasts heaving in the lacy white bra; she was looking at the floor, wondering how to get out of this when the coach said, "Would it be OK if they showed us what Dave is talking about, Mrs. Carter?"

"Umm, I -- I," Donna stammered, not looking at anyone, until she heard the coach tell the boys to go ahead and show him what Dave meant. Donna watched with slitted eyes as the guys reached out, took her wrists and guided her small, graceful hands till they were resting on the young men's stiff cocks through the shorts they were wearing.

"I . . . I suppose next you'll want to feel how soft my bra is -- it's real silk, you know," she said, not thinking about the fact that she was now beginning to press and rub against the two guy's big, hardening cocks. They both felt quite large, with Rick being the larger of the two -- but just by an inch or so.

"Yeah, that sounds right," Rick said, and he reached up and started rubbing the tip of her breast gently. Then he was also bending down, whispering into her ear, "Suzie kissed me too, Mrs. Carter," he breathed against her silky skin, and when she turned her face to him he sealed his lips with her plush, juicy plump lips, nibbling at them and then pushed against them with his tongue.

Donna allowed her mouth to slip open; she felt Dave's hand on her other breast. She moaned into Rick's mouth, and could not stop sucking on his tongue as she felt Dave pull her bra cup down until her breast popped out. He immediately grabbed her stiffened nipple and began pinching and twisting it. Donna moaned, and somehow tore her mouth away; she was aware that Rick to had pulled her breast out of her bra, so that both her big, proud tits were hanging out.

Rick bent down and began licking her stiff nipple. Donna moaned, and then Dave was bending forward, kissing her again. Her hands continued to work at the two guy's fat cocks as they switched back and forth between kissing her and sucking licking and biting at her swollen, supersensitive tits.

"Do you shave your pussy, Mrs. Carter?" the coach asked one time when both the boys were biting at her cherry red nipples, making her writhe and gasp as she sat on the couch.

"Um, I . . . I mean, yes, I do," she finally stammered.

"You don't mind if the guys have a look do you? Suzy did the same thing, and it would really help us."

Donna thought of her husband, and looked into the coach's eyes, and realized she had just stepped into a new life as she obediently lifted her ass up, allowing the two young men to peel her tight sweatpants down her legs. They left them tangled about her ankles, and Donna pouted prettily and spread her knees apart, keeping her feet close together because they were effectively tied by the sweatpants gathered around her ankles.

She bit her lip, and looked at the boys gazing down at her glistening smooth pussy.

"Now that looks smooth," Rick said softly, and then he was reaching down slowly. Donna just watched him; her hands were once again rubbing the two stiff cocks through the shorts.

"Ohnn, god, ohn, ohn, unhhh, I ooooohhnnnn, I don't think you should do that," Donna gasped as Rick's hand slowly became more familiar on her pussy lips. Her pussy was already wet, and the boy began flicking her clit with his thumb, at the same time he started easing two fingers into her tight little pussy.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Carter, I just want to show the guys exactly what Suzie told me to do," he said, slowly grinding his two fingers deeper into her tight snatch. "You're really tight, Mrs. Carter, but you're pussy is really wet to."

Donna knew she should say something, but she was trying as hard as she could to stop herself from telling him to rub her clit harder. She felt a hand grip her hair, and opened her eyes to see Dave standing on the couch cushions, his angry purple cock head inches from her juicy, gasping lips.

"Suzie took my cock in her mouth too, Mrs. Carter -- just the tip of it, though, and I think they'll get the idea."

"Umm, OK, umm, just the tip, right?" Donna asked, her voice trembling, her hips were starting to slowly grind against Ricks hand. He was now starting to manipulate her pussy with more force, and was starting to actually fuck his fingers in and out of her spasming snatch.

Dave pulled her head forward, and Donna let her jaws sag open, allowed Dave to pull her head forward so that his whole fat cock head was inside her mouth.

Donna shut her eyes, and could not stop the sick urge to start licking the young man's leaking cock knob. It was so hot and heavy on her tongue, and Rick was now mashing her little clitoris and running his fingers in and out of her trembling pussy.

"I'm not sure, why don't you go ahead and show us how Suzy was sucking your cock, Dave," the principle said. "I'm sure Mrs. Carter won't mind, will you, dear?"

Donna tried to shake her head no, she didn't want to, but then Dave began moving his hips, fucking the first four inches into her abused mouth -- at the same time, Rick's naughty fingers finally pushed her over the edge of a huge orgasm.

Donna sucked and slobbered at the fat cock in her mouth, and swallowed without thinking the next time it hit the back of her throat, deepthroating the young man one time, and then repeatedly as he began fucking her face with more force.

Donna gagged once or twice, but knew what was expected of her; she stayed still and let the boy use her sucking, juicy mouth. She felt him tense, and then he was shooting off in her mouth. Donna licked and sucked at Dave's fat cock till she had cleaned all the sperm off of it; then Rick was pulling her over onto his lap, her back to him.

He pulled her down on his fat cock, impaling the over stimulated housewife on his rock hard, nine inch cock. He held her up after pulling her all the way down, and began moving his lean hips, fucking his fat cock into her shaven, glistening wet twat.

"Ohnn, god, I -- I can't believe your fucking me like this," she gasped, bracing herself with her hands on his thighs. She noticed that Dave now help the camera, and then blinked when Bryon stepped in front of her, naked also, and began slapping her in the face with his fat nine inch cock. At some point, while Donna was having her second orgasm, Bryon slipped his fat log into her gasping, wet mouth and began deepthroating her.

Donna simply gagged, and choked, and then swallowed and slurped as he drilled her poor defenseless mouth. As she was bounced between the two guys, she forgot all about the video camera.

She did not remember it until she straddled Dave sometime later; she began fucking herself on and off of his fat rod, and smiled at the camera as she got off for at least the sixth time.

She finally left three hours later, trying not to think about all the things she had just done to the men.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,187 Followers