Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback

Story Info
Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.
5.4k words
4.51
1.23M
783
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna was in her element. It was her son Pete's 18th Birthday, the house was full of his friends who were all about to embark on an evenings drinking in town -- she had made them all food and shown off her cooking and hosting skills. Things had all gone well and they all seemed happy.

Donna loved acting like a proper mother -- it was a role she relished. It was all she had done for years -- look after her three children, who were now all growing up.

She was 58 years old and still felt that she was pretty good looking. Age was catching up on her -- her boobs we starting to lose their shape, stomach was not as flat as it used to be and the aging lines were starting to show. Her brown hair was cut in a short style which suited her -- but she did regularly dye it to hide the gray that was starting to appear.

Donna looked around the room. All her sons' friends were starting to grab their stuff. There was a lot of banter about how many women they were going to chat up; who would pull the best looking woman; who would pull the most women. Donna listened, thinking how interesting it would be to see who really did know how to chat up a woman properly.

She looked at her sons friends. There were several who were pretty good looking, also some who were not so good looking. Dan was one that stood out -- he was a good looking lad, but also very polite with good manners. Donna knew his parents well and knew he had been brought up very well.

The noise faded in the house as her sons friends filed their way out to find the nearest pub. Donna was left in the quiet. Her husband John was away on business. He had said that he would not be home until the early hours of the morning, due to a late meeting / dinner. Probably not until about 3am by the time he had driven back.

Donna tidied the house, and then decided to have a long hot bath then lay in bed saviour the quiet and read her book.

Hours later Donna was woken by the sound of her bedroom door opening. She had been fast asleep so wasn't completely aware of what was happening. She glanced at the clock -- it was 1am. Her husband John must be back early.

She was conscious of a little bit of rummaging around, and then felt the duvet lift. A warm body moved in next to her.

Donna felt the body up against her. Breathing against her neck. Then small kisses against her neck. A hand then moved and cupped her boob. Rubbing and squeezing her tit, pulling the nipple. Donna was about to object, but it felt good.

She had not had any real attention from her husband for a while now. Usual story -- too much work or too tired.

The attention was nice. She felt the body move against her. Breath was against her face in the darkness. Then a hard long kiss, a tongue shoved into her mouth. The kiss was quite rough, but she liked it. Donna was surprised how different it felt to normal. Her husband was not normally this passionate. She could smell drink -- that must be it -- he had drunk a bit too much, got a lift home and was now feeling horny.

The hands were now pulling at Donna's vest she wore. She wasn't going to resist and allowed it to be pulled over her head. She gasped as she felt a mouth around her nipple. The mouth was sucking, pulling and gently biting her nipple. She felt a surge of excitement through her body; her hands went to the back of his head and pulled him harder against you.

She felt her pyjama bottoms being pulled down. Her legs were spread and a hand touched her pussy. She gasped again as the hand started rubbing her slit. Donna moaned in pleasure and responded by opening her legs wider. The rubbing got harder and faster. Her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Donna was then conscious of something hard pushing against her leg. Her hand reached down and grasped a hard cock. It felt enormous -- bigger then normal. Donna held it hard and started to work her hand up and down with long hard strokes. She heard an appreciative moan and wanked him even harder.

Her pussy was now burning with pleasure and her clit was being expertly strummed. She felt a pushing at her entrance and then gasped as she felt fingers enter her. She felt as least two fingers go in. Her clit was still being rubbed as the fingers probed her.

Donna grasped an even tighter grip and wanked the cock harder. She was still gasping and moaning in pleasure. 'Fuck John, that feels good. Keep going, I want to cum all over your hand' she said.

She felt another finger at the pussy entrance and then gasped as it entered her. She moaned in appreciation as the fingering got faster. Then the fingers were removed. Donna was about to complain when she felt her pussy being probed again. This time it felt bigger. Donna knew what was happening. 'He's putting his whole hand in' she thought as she felt her pussy being stretched wide. The pleasure was unbearable. Her pussy being stretched wide open as an entire hand was pushed into her.

Donna moaned in ecstasy as her pussy was fisted. She could not believe how much her pussy could take. Her orgasm built quickly and then hit her. Her legs clamped shut; her body started convulsing and waves of pleasure washed over her body. She jerked and arched her body as each wave of pleasure hit her. 'Uhhh...fuck...I'm cumming John, I'm cumming. Keep fisting me, hard, keep going.... Uhhh... Jesus ...uhhhh' Donna screamed.

As her orgasm subsided she collapsed back on the bed, jolts of pleasure still lingering in her womb. The hand was removed and she felt breathing on her face. Then kissing, hard and rough. Her hand reached out and grasped his cock again. She started tugging and pulling at his length. Her hand moving hard and fast up and down the entire length of the shaft. She knew he was enjoying it because he was starting to thrust into her hand.

Then suddenly he moved. She felt her legs being pushed apart as he moved in between them. His hands were behind her knees spreading her legs wide apart and pushing them up against her chest so that her pussy was completely exposed. She felt him move closer, she could feel his thighs against the back of her bent legs. Then the brush of his cock head against her exposed cunt. She could feel his hard cock moving up and down against her pussy lips. She knew he was going to enter her any minute. His large cock head was sawing up and down against her pussy lips, teasing her clit.

Donna wanted him bad. She needed his cock inside her. 'Fuck me John' she moaned, 'Fuck me hard. I need your cock, stop teasing me and just shove it in.'

Donna felt the head of his cock push gently against her opening. 'Ahhh...mmmm that's it' she moaned. Then Donna gasped with shock as he gave one almighty push and shoved his whole length inside her with no warning.

'Oow fuck' she gasped, 'Be careful, you feel fucking huge. You nearly split me in two. God it feels like it's up in my stomach.'

Donna almost came then and then the feeling was so intense. But she also knew something was not right. The sex was different -- harder, rougher, more intense. It was much better than she had experienced in years.

In the darkness her hand reached out and felt for the light switch. As the light clicked on her eyes adjusted. She froze as her gaze settled on Dan -- her sons' friend! His face was staring at her -- worried lust in his eyes. Wondering what was next.

Donna did not know what to do. She was pinned under his body, unable to really move and frozen with initial shock. She was old enough to be this boy's mother. She was on a bed, naked, her legs spread and bent up to her chest, her pussy completely exposed with an 18 year olds cock buried to the hilt in it.

Donna was about to panic. 'What the hell?? What are you doing Dan?' she gasped assuming Dan would jump off immediately but he didn't.

Dan spluttered 'God Donna, please, don't be mad, I'm sorry, really sorry, I...I just couldn't help myself'. Dan was looking a little worried. 'I just don't know what came over me, I find you so attractive. I'm really sorry.'

'Dan, you've come into my room, and started shagging me. What the fuck were you thinking -- this could be rape. What were you thinking? Are you drunk?'

Donna was staring at Dan who was starting to look a little sheepish. She noticed that the more sheepish he looked the better looking he was. She also felt a certain irony that here she was having a conversation with someone young enough to be her son whilst her legs were up against her chest and his cock was deep in her pussy. She was still pinned under his weight. He hadn't moved, but she could feel his cock pulsating and throbbing in her cunt. Every time he breathed his cock moved slightly inside her. She also knew it felt really good.

'I have had a bit to drink Donna. Sorry, I've overstepped the mark, but I just....it's just......we had a bet.....god this sounds really bad.' Dan was struggling to get his words out.

Donna smiled to herself inside. The more he struggled to get his words out the sexier he seemed. She was getting over her initial shock, and now felt quite flattered that he wanted her so badly. She could still feel him inside her, throbbing, sending little pulses of pleasure into her womb. He was big, really big. She had not had a cock this size. It was stretching her pussy wide open but it was also really long. It felt like he was up inside her stomach. She was surprised she could take it all. The sensible part of her brain was telling her that this guy was her sons' best friend, she was old enough to be his mother and he was raping her -- his cock was still inside her!! The slutty part of her brain was saying make the most of it -- he is young, good looking with a massive cock. At her age how many chances would she get to fuck someone like this?

Donna thought to herself -- the slutty part wins -- sorry!!

She looked at Dan and said 'What bet? What do you mean? I want you to tell me everything.'

'We...well all the lads had a bet you see...and....no look I can't tell you. You'll be pissed.' Dan stammered.

Donna was intrigued now. She needed to know more and knew she was now in control of this situation -- she was in charge. She could still feel him inside her so squeezed her pussy muscles together teasing him. She could feel him twitch. She stared at Dan hard and said 'Dan, I want an explanation now. I want to know what is going on. What was this bet and why are you on top of me trying to fuck me?'

Dan sighed 'Ok, I'll tell you...'

'Hang on Dan.' Donna stopped him. 'I don't mean to be rude, but are you going to keep your cock inside me while you tell me the story, or are you going to take it out?' she said.

Dan looked sheepish again. 'God I'm sorry' he mumbled and pushed himself off Donna. She felt his cock pull out of her pussy and instantly wanted back in. Her cunt felt stretched and wide open without it.

Dan sat back on the bed as Donna pushed herself up and sat up facing him. Her legs were still spread either side of him but for the first time she could look at him properly. She had only ever seen him in clothes. He had a good body -- nice and muscular. His cock was still hard and standing out in front of him. Donna looked at it -- she could not believe its size. She quickly worked out that it must be at least 8 inches circumference and 11 inches long.

Donna thought about moving back from Dan, and grabbing a pillow or sheet to cover herself up. It seemed a little weird that she was sat naked on a bed with her sons' best friend. But she felt really horny, and liked the fact that her legs were still spread either side of him, she could feel his naked flesh against her legs, and he had a prime view of her now stretched and gaping wet pussy.

Donna stayed where she was and waited.

'Don't be mad Donna, but we just had a stupid bet' Dan started. 'After we left here, we had a few drinks, and then decided that we would have a competition to see who could pull the oldest woman. We thought it would be fun, but to be honest all I could think about was you. I've fancied you for ages Donna -- I'm surprised you've not noticed.'

'I never knew Dan -- I'm really surprised' Donna replied feeling quite flattered. 'So how did everyone do in the bet?'

'Well none of the other guys managed to chat anyone up other than Pete. He met a woman who seemed about 45 and went home with her.'

'So he's not here' Donna said.

'No' Dan replied, 'he went back to her place and told me to let myself in.'

'Dirty little sod' Donna said. 'What was she like, and who does she think she is taking advantage of my son?'

Dan smiled, 'She was ok, but not a patch on you' he said.

Donna smiled back. 'Dan' she said, 'why me, I really surprised you fancy me. You're a good looking guy, I'm sure you could have any woman your own age. I'm old enough to be your mother -- what's the deal?

Dan looked embarrassed and said 'You just look fantastic. You're sexy, good looking and have a fantastic body. And best of all you're old enough to be my mother, which I find really sexy. I just find older woman much more interesting and sexy.'

Donna smiled 'It's nice of you to say so, but look at me. I'm 58 years old, my boobs are sagging, and I've got wrinkles in lots of places. Look at my stomach for gods sake, it used to be flat, but after 3 kids it's now pretty flabby' Donna rubbed the bulge in her stomach. Secretly she knew she actually looked pretty good for 58 but she wanted Dan to say so.

'Donna that's what I love -- it's real and sexy. I love your stomach, it's really sexy. I love the fact you've had 3 kids, and I love the fact that you are 58. Look to be honest I can't think of anything sexier than fucking someone your age' Dan said.

Donna couldn't hold back any longer. She needed him. She wanted him. She had also noticed that as they were talking his hard cock had gone soft. She wanted to make him hard again. She wanted to feel his huge cock deep inside her again -- even if he was almost too big for her.

'You really should be chasing women your own age Dan' Donna said, 'You've got a good body, and to be honest, that is huge, much bigger than most men's. The girls will go wild for it,' Donna pointed at Dan's cock.

Dan looked down at his cock, 'Problem is Donna, most of them don't know what to do with it.'

Donna smiled, 'Well I can assure you Dan, I do. It's really big; I thought it was going to split me in half.'

Dan looked embarrassed as Donna continued 'So tell me Dan, by coming into my room and trying to fuck me, does that mean you win the bet? Is that really why you did it?'

'God no Donna' Dan looked shocked. 'I've always wanted to....well fantasised about it' he replied.

'So do you think about me when you masturbate?' Donna asked.

Dan looked embarrassed, 'Uh...mm...well yes, I do' he replied.

Donna laughed a sexy little laugh and smiled. 'Well I'll tell you what Dan. I still can't believe you came into my room and as good as tried to rape me. You made me cum without my consent. You fisted my pussy. And stuck your cock into me. Where's your condom? You could have made me pregnant.' Donna said. 'What would have happened if my husband was here?'

Dan didn't know what to say and before he could reply, Donna laughed again and said 'It's a good job I enjoyed it, you dirty fucker. How about I give you something real to wank about in the future. You're a sexy guy, you've already half experienced me and more or less tried to rape me. My husband won't be back for a while and my sons not here, so why don't you go for it. Live your fantasy!' She purred in her sexiest voice. She wanted this young guy to fuck her hard.

Dan looked at her surprised, 'really, fuck, I wasn't expecting this' he said. Dan thought for a moment, then said 'Are you sure, I mean, I'm not that experienced at this sort of thing, and in my fantasy you always take control.'

Donna giggled sexily. She made an instant decision to take control of this situation. She moved herself closer to him. Her legs spread around his thighs so that he was in between her, and within touching distance. Her face was close to his and she could feel the heat from his body. 'Dan, I'm old enough to be your mother' she purred, 'I've got three kids older than you, I'm even a grandmother. Does that turn you on? Do you want to fuck someone forty years older than you? Do you want to fuck your best friends mum? Imagine what Pete would say if he could see us. He'd go mad if he knew you'd seen me naked.' Donna could see Dan's cock starting to grow. 'Does this talk excite you?' she whispered, 'do you like me talking dirty to you?'

'Yes' Dan whispered, 'in my fantasy you always act like a total slut. I just find it so sexy to think of a woman your age acting like a tart. You're normally so prim and proper. I want you to talk really dirty to me Donna.'

'I can act as slutty as the best of them Dan' Donna smiled making sure she remained close to him. 'I want you here and now. I want you to fuck me really hard and make me cum all over your cock.'

Donna kissed Dan hard pushing her tongue into his mouth. She felt the young man's urgent response, his tongue pushing back against hers. She savoured his inexperienced enthusiasm.

Donna knew from the way Dan was responding that the dirtier she talked the more turned on Dan would get. She had never acted this slutty before, she knew it was wrong, but couldn't help herself.

She whispered 'Your cock is huge Dan. It's the biggest I've ever seen. When you had it in me earlier I thought it was going to tear me in half. It was so long that it felt like it was in my stomach. If you fuck me with that thing Dan, I think you'll stretch me permanently. I don't think my pussy will ever recover.'

Dan smiled and replied 'Well perhaps that will mean I'll need to come round on a regular basis to see your needs are satisfied.'

Donna laughed, 'Don't forget I've given birth to three kids. A woman's pussy is never the same after that. After three kids and 58 years my pussy is probably a bit stretched and slack anyway. Perhaps I need a cock of your size to really fill me up?'

Dan laughed, 'Christ I didn't think I would be having this kind of conversation with you' he said.

Donna looked at him with her sexiest look. 'I want your cock to split me in half Dan. I want you to cum deep in my pussy. I want to feel your spunk shooting into my womb. Dan I want you to fuck me bareback. Shag me without a condom and spunk in me. I want to feel you're cum inside my pussy, dribbling out of my cunt and down my legs.'

Dan looked at her, 'But what if I get you pregnant' Dan questioned

Donna laughed, 'Dan, I'm 58, so it's not likely, but lets try. Cum in me and try to make me pregnant. Shoot your load in me and see what happens, see if you can give me a baby' Donna teased, then winked at Dan and said 'don't worry at my age it would be a miracle, but lets have fun trying.'

Dan smiled and reached out touching Donna's tits. He rubbed her large nipples as she moaned in appreciation. 'I can't believe your gonna let me fuck you without a condom.' He kissed her hard.

Donna sensed that the talk of bareback fucking was a real turn on for Dan. She decided to have some fun with him.

Donnas hand went down to Dan's cock. She brushed against it a few times deliberately teasing him. She felt him stiffen and gasp. She heard the intake of breath each time she brushed him.

'Dan' she whispered, 'You have to fuck me bareback. I don't want you wearing any protection at all. I want you to spunk everything you've got deep inside me. I find the thought that I might get pregnant a real turn on. In reality it's probably unlikely, but let's take that chance. God imagine if you did make me pregnant -- what would I tell John and Pete? What would I tell your mother? How about, looks guys I've some good news -- I'm having another baby at 58 years old. By the way the father is an 18 year old stud who couldn't be bothered to find a condom!' Donna laughed out loud.

12