Donna Goes Camping Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

"I swallowed it"

"Good girl! Dave said. "Now, get my cock hard with that nasty mouth of yours. Donna was immediately sucking his fat cock. She was bobbing up and down on it like she loved it."

After a while, Dave said, "Lick my balls, Donna."

Without hesitation, Donna started licking his balls and jacking off his thick cock with her hand.

After a few minutes of licking the big guy's balls, Dave said, "Donna, do you know how to lick a guy's ass?"

"No, but I can try."

I wanted to scream for her to stop. I was imagining kissing her after licking Dave's very hairy, nasty looking ass.

"Just tell me what to do, Dave. I want to make you happy."

Dave laughed and said, "I will be very happy if you lick my asshole and then stick your tongue as far as it will go up my ass."

I thought sure Donna would be grossed out and would tell him to forget it. Instead, she started slurping away at Dave's crack. Dave started moaning and jacking his cock.

"I can't believe a beautiful woman like you is licking my ass!"

Donna innocently said, "Should I stick my tongue up there now?"

"God, yes. Do it Donna."

Donna apparently stuck her tongue up Dave's ass because he started moaning and screaming.

She kept doing it for a few minutes and then Dave said, "Take my cum Donna in your mouth!"

She switched from his ass to his cock right as Dave started bucking and slamming his thick cock in her mouth.

"I'm cumming!" Dave said.

He apparently came in her mouth at first and then shot some of his cum on her face. Donna seemed to like it all.

Dave seemed to be totally spent. He just laid there on his sleeping bag after he came on Donna.

Donna laughed and said, "You don't have to kiss me considering where my mouth has been."

"Yeah, I will take a rain check on the kiss." he said with a laugh. "Be sure to give Ross a big kiss!"

My cock was so hard I thought I was going to explode after watching my girl lick the ass of my giant friend and take a bath in his cum. She made little effort to get the cum off of her face before she left Dave's tent.

I moved around to watch Donna return to the campfire where Shawn and Ross were seated.

Donna walked up to Shawn and without any prelude said, "Can I suck your penis, Shawn?"

Shawn laughed and said, "Sure!"

Ross turned to Donna and said, "When are you going to suck my cock, bitch?"

Shawn quickly said, "Fuck off, Ross!"

But, Donna walked over to Ross and gave him a big open mouthed kiss and told him she would see him soon. Shawn looked puzzled and followed Donna to his tent.

I found a good spot near Shawn's tent to watch what happened next. I heard Donna tell Shawn, "I gave Ross that big kiss because I had just finished swallowing Dave's sperm and doing other nasty things with my mouth."

Shawn laughed and said, "You are a terrific girl!"

Donna pulled off her nightgown and asked Shawn, "Will you please lick me while I suck your penis?"

Shawn said, "Sure!"

They got in the 69 position with Donna on the bottom. She quickly put most of Shawn's cock in her mouth and moaned when he started licking her pussy. I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was very horny.

I was rubbing my cock as I watched my girl sucking away at Shawn's cock and getting her pussy licked. She looked so good with her legs spread and a cock in her mouth.

They went at it for a while and then Donna started making the groaning noises she makes just before she cums. She was clearly very turned on and she started humping Shawn's face. She then shuddered and moaned as she had a big orgasm.

Donna's moans were muffled by the hard dick in her mouth as she sucked. Shawn did not last much longer and soon moaned loudly and came in Donna's mouth. Donna swallowed his cum.

I was glad Donna came with Shawn. After what appeared to be a satisfying orgasm, I assumed that she would not be in the mood to mess with that jackass Ross and would come to our tent. I slipped around through the woods to our tent. I ducked into our tent quietly and waited for my sexy girl to tell me about her adventures.

I waited for about ten minutes. I thought Donna may be trying to clean up or something before she came to bed. But, Donna did not appear.

I looked out of the tent, but did not see anyone. I got out of the tent to investigate. thinking that Donna was either still with Shawn or had maybe walked to the river to wash off some of the cum.

I did not see her and the thought hit me that maybe she had decided to suck Ross' dick. I slipped into the woods and quietly approached Ross' tent. It was very dark where Ross had pitched his tent so it was hard to see.

As I approached, I heard a sound that literally made me nauseous. I had to sit down to keep from falling down or getting sick.

The sound I heard was the low staccato moaning sound my beautiful girlfriend makes when she is being fucked. Even worse, it is the sound she makes when she is being fucked hard.

I listened for a few minutes and nearly lost my mind. I was about to cry. I was about to go crazy. I thought about breaking them up or at least breaking Ross' face, but I also noticed that my cock was completely hard listening to Donna get fucked by the guy I can't stand.

I crept closer to the tent. There I saw Donna on her back with her legs spread wide and Ross on top of her pumping away at her pussy.

After a long while, Ross said, "How do you like that dick, bitch?"

"I love it, Ross."

Next, Ross said, "You love big dicks don't you, cunt?

"Yes, Ross."

"Who has the biggest dick on this trip, whore?"

"You do, Ross"

"You should know since you have sucked every dick around, right whore?

"Yes, Ross."

I heard Ross say something quietly to Donna, but I wasn't sure what. Then, he gruffly said, "Say it whore!"

Then, I heard the girl who hates to use profanity say, "I am a worthless cunt who is only good at taking dicks!"

"Tell me you are a worthless cunt!"

"I am a worthless cunt."

I then listened to Donna near a climax while Ross was pounding her. He then said, "Tell me you love my cock!"

Donna moaned as she said, "I love your cock!"

Donna screamed as she climaxed and then Ross pulled his big cock out of her pussy and shot huge amounts of cum all over Donna's face and tits.

Ross rolled off of Donna, threw her nightgown to her and said, "Get out of here."

Donna left the tent without even taking the time to get dressed. Although my dick was hard, I hated seeing Donna apparently satisfied by that prick. Tears were running down my face as I slipped back to our tent.

I was devastated that Donna would fuck someone else. It was particularly bad that she would fuck that shithead Ross. My plan was to pretend I was asleep so that I wouldn't have to deal with her until later.

When my gorgeous girl came into the tent, rubbed my back and smiled at me, I could not pretend to be asleep. I loved her so much that I just wanted to kiss her and forget about whatever she had done.

I asked, "How did it go?"

"I think I was naughty."

"How naughty?

"Are you sure you want to hear?"

"Yes."

"I was very naughty. "

I told her to tell me about it fully expecting her to lie about it. However, what I heard next told me I had her sized up wrong

"I am embarrassed to death to tell you this, but I did not say no to anything those guys wanted to do."

"What did those guys want you to do?"

"Well, Don and Shawn wanted me to put their penises in my mouth. I did that and let them ejaculate in my mouth or on my face."

"What did Dave want?"

"He wanted me to put his penis in my mouth and use my tongue on his backside," she said while giving me a humiliated look.

"I guess you stuck your tongue up his asshole and swallowed his cum?"

"I did stick my tongue up his rear. Some of his sperm went in my mouth and some went on my face and breasts."

"Did you do anything with that ass face Ross?"

"Yes, he wanted to have intercourse with me. I let him. His sperm is still on my face. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have let him do that.

She kissed me with her mouth that had licked ass, sucked cock, swallowed cum and talked dirty to that asshole Ross. I kissed her back passionately. I felt the wet cum still on her lovely face and tasted it in her mouth.

My cock was hard.

She climbed on top of me with her big tits bouncing and stuck my hard cock in her pussy. She started grinding away as her tits swung over my face.

"Do you hate me?"

"No, I love you."

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers
12