Donna Goes Camping Pt. 05

Story Info
Busty girlfriend shows off and has anal sex.
5.7k words
4.39
152.7k
136

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,838 Followers

I was finishing my breakfast coffee sitting around the campfire with my friends. I was watching Donna, my girlfriend, clean up after breakfast. She looked spectacular. She was wearing only a lacy white bra and matching panties. She was laughing and joking with all of the guys.

I was not too sure where I stood with Donna. I loved her madly and wanted to marry her, but when I woke up that morning Donna was naked in the tent of another guy being fucked. I had opened the tent flap and found her in the doggie position taking a dick from a guy I could not stand, Ross. He talked dirty to her and came all over her. In fact, she still had some of his dried cum on her face and chest.

After she was finished being fucked, Donna had partially convinced me that what she had done with Ross was done to turn me on. I was not too sure about that and it bothered me. It did make my dick hard, but I was none too sure that Donna fucked Ross just to turn me on.

Despite my worries and simmering anger toward Donna for messing around with that dipshit, Ross, I still thought she looked awesome that morning. Her white bra showed off her dark tan and a huge amount of cleavage was showing.

Every time Donna bent over even slightly she showed even more of her huge cleavage. I have always been a cleavage fan.

I was getting a hard dick looking at her clean up the camp stove, so I went over to grope her for a minute and talk about our plans for the day. She moaned softly when I gently squeezed both of her giant boobs.

I said, "I really want to try to catch some bass today. I think I will paddle the canoe upstream and then drift back and fish along the shore."

Donna said, "I might join you later, but right now I want to go for a swim and sunbathe for a while. The sand by the river is perfect for getting some sun."

I really wanted her to come with me so that she wouldn't be surrounded by horny guys, but I didn't want to push it. Instead, I said, "Do me a favor and stay away from that ass face, Ross."

"I'll try!"

That response did not make me feel very good about the prospects of keeping Ross' prick out of my girl. I tried again to get her to come with me, but she just gave me a big smile and looked at me with her giant blue eyes and said, "Don't worry about me, sweetheart. Go have some fun!"

I left in a canoe not feeling very good about the situation with Donna. I was worried that we might be breaking up.

I paddled up the river and began to fish along the shore. After an hour or so, I saw two guys fishing out of a boat. These were the first people outside of our group we had seen in days. I struck up a conversation with the two guys who appeared to be in their early to mid 40s.

We talked about the fishing and I found out that they had just come in the day before and were camping on the river about a mile from us. They said their names were Jim and Bob.

One of the guys, Bob, asked, "Did you happen to see a naked girl with giant tits swimming in the river this morning? Man, we accidently stumbled upon her early this morning when we were fishing and damn near swamped the boat. That may have been the best looking girl I have ever seen and she did not seem to care that we saw her naked."

I said, "Yeah, that would be my girlfriend, Donna, and you must have seen her taking her bath this morning."

Bob quickly said, "Hey, don't think we are peeping Toms or something. We just came around the bend fishing the shore and there she was without any clothes."

Jim said, "Son, you are one lucky son of a bitch if that is your girlfriend. She was standing on the shore with nothing on. She just waved to us and slowly put on a bra and panties. I wish she were my girlfriend and you were married to my wife!

Bob added, "Yeah, if someone saw my fat wife naked, they would think a whale had somehow beached on the river bank!"

"I just have to know, are those giant tits real?" Jim asked.

When I confirmed that they were real, Jim looked at Bob and said, "Man, we would have both lost that bet." Then, to me, he said, "Don't think we are perverts or something. We have just never seen tits that big and firm that are real!"

They went on and on about Donna and were pretty funny about it. I liked them, so I invited them to come down and join us for a big fish dinner. They agreed to bring some fish and some ice. We still had lots of beer, but had run out of ice a few days earlier.

Jim and Bob made me feel really good about having Donna as my girlfriend. I realized on my own most of the time that she was a spectacular beauty, but sometimes it was nice to hear from third parties how hot she was.

All of the talk about Donna brought up my worries about our relationship. She seemed to be going out of her way to have sex with Ross at every opportunity. I liked the fact she was showing off and having sex with my friends, but she really seemed to be into it with Ross.

Ross was a scumbag. If he had any redeeming qualities, they were lost on me. I couldn't believe any girl would let him touch her. I certainly couldn't figure out why a babe like Donna would let him put his dick in her.

I guess Ross was not ugly if you ignored his personality. He had long black hair, a black, droopy mustache and was in pretty good shape. What really worried me was that Ross seemed to really turn Donna on with his nasty, mean talk and actions intended to be demeaning to her.

I was genuinely worried. I did not know what I would do if my darling girl wanted to keep seeing that asshole after the trip was over. Sometimes I thought I would let Donna do anything to make her happy. Other times I thought that I could not stand the total humiliation of losing this girl or sharing this girl with a guy I considered to be a complete loser.

I fished for several more hours and came back to the camp. When I arrived, I was concerned because Donna was not sunbathing on the sand. I figured that I was going to find her with someone's dick in her mouth. I hurried up the path to the camp.

When I arrived at the camp, I saw Ross lying on the ground and Donna holding a cloth or rag on his face. Blood was all over Ross' face and shirt. Shawn and Dave were laughing at Ross.

I asked what happened and Shawn said, "Ross tried to make Donna suck his dick. He had it out and was calling her names. Donna said no or not right now or something like that."

Then Shawn started laughing and said loud enough for Ross to hear, "Don walked up and told Ross to leave her alone. Ross started to call her another name and Don punched him right in the nose. It has to be broken."

Dave then added that Don told Ross, "If you ever get up and try that again, I will break your fucking nose again. Donna thanked him and Don said he was going fishing 'cause he can't stand to watch a pussy cry. Ross has been lying there ever since bleeding."

I started laughing with Dave and Shawn. Don was my new hero. The one and only problem I saw was that Donna was nursing Ross and trying to help him stop the bleeding. It did not seem that she was mad at Ross.

While Donna was trying to get Ross' face to quit bleeding, Shawn and I packed some food and tequila to take down to the river to fish. We fished from the bank and Donna joined us a half hour or so later to sunbathe. She looked great in her little tiny string bikini.

We had a pleasant afternoon. We did not catch many fish, but did not really care. We spent quite a bit of time just floating in the cool, clear water of the river.

Donna said, "I have a great nightgown to wear tonight at dinner. I saved it for our last night. It is a low cut white gown with a cute built in bra and pretty lace."

I remembered the nightgown and it was terrific. At least it was terrific on Donna. I told Donna and Shawn that the fisherman I met were coming for dinner.

The inclusion of the fishermen seemed to worry Donna. She said, "I can't wear that nightgown in front of strangers. I would be totally embarrassed."

Shawn tried to argue with her, but soon gave up. I figured it would be easier to talk to her about this after she had consumed more alcohol. I actually did not know if I really wanted my girlfriend to show off for all these guys again. I was starting to think that I liked monogamy and sex in the privacy of our bedroom.

Just before dinner, my fisherman friends, Jim and Bob, joined us. They brought extra fish to cook, some extra alcohol (as if we needed any more) and ice to cool off the warm beer we had been drinking. Everyone seemed to like the new guys except maybe Ross who was still sulking.

Donna took one look at Jim and Bob and told me, "I can't wear my nightgown in front of those guys. One of them looks like my Dad."

Jim really did kind of look like Donna's Dad. Donna's Dad was a quiet, conservative, church-going farmer. Jim's likeness to her father made showing off in front of him extra embarrassing to Donna.

I did not really care if Donna dressed in her sexy clothes. I was ready to get her home and away from Ross.

Everyone else was extremely disappointed that Donna was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. The guys were playfully giving her a very hard time.

Donna kept telling everybody that she could not wear her nightgown in front of our guests. Jim and Bob said that she should not be shy on their account. Don and Shawn were relentless in their efforts to get Donna to put on her nightgown. Donna had not shown much skill at saying "no" on this trip, but she was trying.

Donna resisted for a long time, but finally came to me and said that they were all going to start crying like little babies if she didn't put on her nightgown. I was torn between my desire to hide Donna away and my desire to see her show off her awesome tits to all of the guys. I said okay.

Donna said, "I can't believe I am going to show my body to these men especially the one who looks like my father! I am not going to be able to look at them with my boobs hanging out."

She went into the tent for quite a while. In the meantime, we drank tequila from the bottle and laughed at Ross' nose. This was a tough crowd.

We also listened to Jimmy Buffett sing: "Can't you feel them closing in, honey, Can't you feel them schoolin' around, You've got fins to the left, Fins to the right, But you're the only bait in town."

Donna came out of the tent in her white lace nightgown. She was stunning. The top part of the gown was like a lace bra. The rest was a thin, white lace gown down to the middle of her thighs. You could see through it well enough to see that she had not worn panties. The bra built into the top of the gown was probably not big enough for Donna anymore, so the top showed huge amounts of cleavage.

Everyone went crazy. Jim and Bob were damn near drooling. They just openly stared at Donna.

Donna was acting extremely shy. She tried to cover her boobs with her arms and hands. That did not work. She came and sat down next to me and continued to blush. I am not sure why, but the older guys seemed to really cause Donna to be embarrassed.

We ate the fish cooked over the fire and everyone looked at Donna's cleavage. I thought things were going well. I felt great and Donna was not fucking Ross. I thought we were going to get through the last night and could head back home. I also hoped that we would never see Ross again.

About that time, Donna got up and walked around the fire. She then sat down next to Ross and began to talk quietly with him. I was okay with her talking to him for a few minutes, but it continued. They talked privately for about thirty minutes.

Their heads were very close together and the conversation between them never seemed to slow down. Every time she smiled or laughed, I felt jealous. Why was she talking to that asshole?

After a few more minutes, I looked up to see Donna with her hand in Ross' lap rubbing Ross' big cock through his shorts. Ross was staring at me with a smug look on his face.

One of our guests, Bob, noticed what Donna was doing and said to me, "I thought she was your girlfriend."

I was embarrassed and mumbled something about me giving her permission to fool around. I am sure I was not very convincing since I could barely stand to look at her with Ross' big cock in her right hand.

Shawn and Don both saw my discomfort. Their solution was to feed me extra tequila. The tequila did not help.

Finally, with a serious look on her face, Donna looked at me and came over to where I was sitting with Shawn. Donna said, "We need to talk."

I was drunk and I foolishly thought that she wouldn't break up with me in front of Shawn, so I said, "You can say whatever you want to say in front of my good friend, Shawn."

Donna gave me a look that suggested that this was a bad idea, but she shrugged and calmly said, "I want to have anal sex with Ross tonight. He wants to do it in front of everyone."

"Anal sex!" I said. "We have never had anal sex!'

Donna said, "I know. Ross is insisting. He is going to call me a bunch of names and do it to me in the middle of the camp with everyone watching. I really want to do it."

I was stunned. I was humiliated that Shawn was hearing her say this to me. I felt like crying. My heart was pounding. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"I will have anal sex with you if that is what you want, " I finally managed to tell her.

"I know you will do whatever I want."

"Then, why do you want to do this with Ross?"

Donna sighed and said, "That is why I wanted to tell you privately. This is embarrassing to admit, but I get unbelievably turned on when Ross calls me nasty names in public and has sex with me in front of everyone. This is humiliating, but the idea of taking it up the rear in front of all these guys is more than I can resist. So I told him I would do it tonight."

I asked, "Have you had anal sex before with anyone?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"After I started college and before I met you, I let a couple of guys back home have anal sex with me a few times."

"Why haven't we done it?" I asked.

"You are so sweet to me, you would never take me like that and would never say the mean things to me."

Shawn spoke up for the first time and said, "Is Ross making you do this? We can break his nose again if you would like."

"God, this is humiliating to say," said Donna, "But, I just want to have anal sex with Ross and be called nasty names by him. I don't know why, but I do. He wants me to do it in front of everyone and I promised him I would do it."

"God," I said, "Why Ross? Pick anyone but him, if you are not going to let me do it."

"I don't think you really want me to talk about this, " Donna said shyly while looking down at her feet.

"Yeah, I do. Tell me."

She blushed and said, "It is the size of his penis. It is really long and thick. It is exciting to think about taking a really long, thick penis anally while being called nasty names."

I have a thick, seven and a half inch cock and I had noticed that Ross was considerably larger than me. I also knew Donna liked size when fucking. I did not know if that applied to anal sex.

I said, "Can you take a big cock up your ass?"

Donna blushed and said, "Yes, I am pretty sure I can."

Shawn looked at me sympathetically and said, "Are you going to do this out here in front of your boyfriend and all of us? If you have to do it with that prick, you could at least go do it in private somewhere."

Donna said, "I wanted to do it in a tent, but Ross insisted that we do it out in the open with an audience. I did not want to do it in the open, but he said that if I wanted his penis I had to do it his way. I ended up giving in and promising Ross I would do it. So, I am going to do it in front of everyone including the man who looks like my father."

Donna then turned to me and said, "Is it okay with you?"

It was not even close to okay with me, but I was so humiliated by the entire discussion that I just numbly nodded yes. I thought it was pretty clear I did not really have a choice. My beautiful girl was going to be ass fucked by a total loser in front of me.

Donna looked too happy with my response. She gave me a quick kiss and hurried back to where Ross was sitting. She spoke to Ross for a moment and ran back to our tent.

She came right out with a camping mattress and set it on the ground near the campfire and in the middle of all the guys. I could tell that Donna was nervous.

She looked gorgeous in her white nightgown. I noticed she had a jar of Vaseline in her hand. All of the guys were watching.

Donna was showing a huge amount of cleavage and we could all see her pussy through her lace nightgown.

Ross walked up behind Donna with athletic tape over his broken nose and grabbed both of Donna's big, firm boobs and squeezed them roughly.

Ross said, "Tell everyone what you are going to do, Donna."

Donna was blushing and looking embarrassed as she said, "Do I have to, Ross? Why don't you tell everyone."

I noticed that our guests, Jim and Bob, were sitting right in front of Donna and were noticeably excited by seeing Donna getting felt up in front of them.

"I told you to tell them, cunt! Now, tell them," Ross growled at her.

Our guests looked shocked and both glanced at me to see if I was going to do anything about the way Ross was talking to Donna. I did nothing since I knew that Donna wanted to be called names.

Donna blushed even more and said quietly, "I want to have anal sex. You don't have to stay if you don't want to see something like this." Donna smiled at our guests.

Ross was displeased with that introduction. "You stupid whore! All you can do right is show your tits and suck cock! Tell them you want to be buttfucked."

Donna whispered, "I want to be buttfucked."

"Tell them you want them to watch you take a cock up your ass.

Donna looked up at the guys watching and said, "I want you to watch me take a cock up my ass."

Ross said, "Get on your knees, bitch."

She got on her knees.

"Show everyone your cleavage, cunt."

She blushed and leaned forward to show everyone down the top of her gown. It was awesome. The guys loved it, especially our guests.

"What do you want tonight Donna?"

Donna looked at Ross puzzled.

"Let's see if you can answer a simple question," said Ross. "Tell us what you want, you stupid cunt!"

Donna closed her eyes for a moment and then said, "I want to have anal sex in public and I want to be called names."

"You are a cocksucker too aren't you, Donna?"

Her initial reaction was to look embarrassed, but soon said, "Yes."

"I like to put my cock in this cocksucker's mouth, said Ross. "She loves to have a hard cock in her mouth."

Ross pulled down his shorts and put his dick right in front of Donna's pretty face. Ross' cock was thick and long. It was probably nine and a half or ten inches long. Donna smiled at him and opened her mouth to take his cock.

Ross said, "Lick my balls first. Show us how you like to get a dick hard. "

Donna crawled a little closer to Ross and started licking his balls. Jim and Bob were obviously amazed that they were witnessing this.

Donna licked away at Ross' balls for a few minutes and his big tool was getting hard as my girlfriend licked his hairy balls. Then, he told her to ask him nicely if she could suck his dick.

Donna said, "Ross, may I do that to you?"

Ross replied angrily, "Donna, you cunt, I told you to ask if you can suck my cock. Now tell me you are a cocksucker and you crave my cock in your mouth. Now do it right, you ignorant bitch."

Donna turned red, started rubbing her clit and said, "Ross, I am a cocksucker. May I suck your cock, please?" The word "cocksucker" sort of stuck in her throat as she said it.

Ross said, "Yes, you cocksucking whore," as he stuck his long cock into Donna's mouth. Ross looked happy as Donna sucked hard on his dick.

ret123
ret123
1,838 Followers
12