Donna Goes Camping Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second pic showed her standing next to the grill with someone grabbing both of her boobs. I thought that the hands looked like Ross' hands. That pissed me off.

I also noticed that I could not see any underwear under her sheer nightgown.

I called Donna immediately even though we were not supposed to make personal calls at work. Donna answered with a happy laugh, "Hi, baby! Are you coming to the party now?"

"I can't right now, Darling. What is going on there? Why are you wearing a nightgown?"

"Oh, I thought that since this is the party for the end of the camping trip that I would wear it for the campers one last time. Some of our neighbors were out on their balconies watching me cook the burgers."

She whispered into the phone, "It really turned me on for all of those guys from school that live in our apartment complex to see me in just my nightgown. They also saw the guys grope me a little. I am wet. Please, come home!"

"I would love to, but I can't yet. What underwear are you wearing under that nightgown?"

Donna replied, "Oh, when I put it on for the party I figured out that you could see my underwear in this outfit, so I took off my panties before everyone came over."

"Baby, without panties, everyone can see your ass and pussy!"

"You really think so?" she asked. "I thought it was just the panties that showed through."

"Yes, baby," I said. "I am sure you can see through that nightgown."

"Oh, well," she giggled. "It is too late now. Everyone in the apartment complex has seen my butt. That explains why so many of the guys were grabbing my ass as I was cooking. They normally fondle my breasts."

I said, "It looks like in the photos they are fondling your breasts, too."

She laughed and said, "Yeah, I guess so."

For the next hour or so, my buddies and Donna sent me pics of Donna being felt up by my friends and Ross. In some of the photos Donna was topless. Her big heavy boobs were out of the top of her gown. In one of the photos, Ross was pulling up her gown to fully expose her pussy. The sight of Ross touching my girlfriend turned my stomach.

In the photos, Donna looked drunk and horny. She had this big lovely smile on her face in all of the photos even though one or two guys were fondling her in each photo. I knew her so well that I recognized the look on her face which said that she was extremely horny.

I knew I needed to get home soon. Donna was as horny as I had ever seen her when I left and the situation was obviously getting worse with alcohol and getting felt up. I called my boss and told him that I had to get home. I even told him it was a family emergency. To me, it was. My boss said he would come relieve me as soon as he could.

I received a few more photos of my girlfriend being groped by my friends and that butthead, Ross. The photos made my dick hard.

Then, I received a call from Donna. She was slurring her words a little and seemed hesitant. She said, "The guys wanted me to call you. They want to play a game and I said I would only do it if you said okay. It was Ross' idea, but all of us want to play."

I didn't like the sound of this game, but I asked what game they wanted to play.

Donna ignored my question and said, "At first when I heard this idea, I thought it would be humiliating for me, but the more I thought about it the sexier it seemed. I am starting to think I am an exhibitionist or something."

I asked again about the game.

Donna said, "It is not really a game. What we do is this. I go into the bedroom with a guy and let him shoot his sperm on my face or breasts. Then, I come out in the living room in front of everyone and eat the sperm with everyone watching."

"That is not a game! I said. That is just group sex."

I realized that Donna really wanted to do this when she said, "I won't be having sex. I will just be helping these guys ejaculate and then eat it in front of everyone. I know it will be a little bit demeaning, but It sort of excited me to think about all of these guys watching me stand in our living room eating cum."

I was freaking out. I could tell Donna had already made up her mind, but the last thing I wanted was all of those guys in our bedroom alone with Donna when she was this horny. I asked, "What did you tell the guys?"

"Don't get mad, but I sort of told them I would do it."

"I thought you said you would only do it if I said okay."

"I did. But, then I promised them I would keep begging you until you said yes."

I didn't know what to do. Donna eating cum in public sounded very sexy and it turned me on, but I was tired of my friends(and Ross who was not my friend) messing around with my girlfriend. I said, "I think we should wait until I get home. My boss is on his way to relieve me."

Donna took that response the wrong way and assumed I was saying that it was okay but to wait until I got home. "Oh, baby! Thank you! You are so cool. I love you to death! I can't wait to tell all of your friends!"

I didn't correct her and sort resigned myself to one more night of being embarrassed as my hot girlfriend is assaulted by my friends(and Ross). I thought that I could at least keep Ross from cumming on her.

A minute later I received a text from Don with a photo of all of my friends surrounding Donna. Donna was topless and leaning forward to let her boobs hang down. All my buddies were giving the thumbs up sign. The message was, "Hurry home!"

About thirty minutes later, I walked into my apartment. A cheer went up from everyone who was there(except maybe Ross). I received a big drunken, busty kiss from Donna and handshakes from my buddies. Don handed me a beer and Dave started saying, "I am ready to get started!"

Apparently the order had been decided before I arrived and Dave was first and I was to be last.

Donna looked incredible in her little white nightgown. Her boobs looked perfect and showed a lot of cleavage in the white lace bra that was the top of the nightgown. And, as I had told her, the rest of the short gown was sheer. I could plainly see Donna's ass and her freshly shaved pussy.

I had major misgivings about this game. Donna was very horny and these guys were supposed to go into our bedroom with Donna and cum on her. I also knew that it would be embarrassing to me for Donna to eat their cum in front of these guys. I felt like I couldn't say no now, so I was stuck.

I tried to have a private conversation with my girlfriend, but it didn't go too well. She was clearly drunk and anxious to start the game.

I said to her, "Baby, don't be too naughty while you play this game."

Donna looked at me with a confused look and said, "I will try my best, but that will be hard for me since the purpose of the game is to make these guys cum on me and then to eat it in front of everyone."

I stumbled for my words and said, "Yes, I know. But I hope you won't have to be too naughty."

She sort of raised her eyebrows and said, "Okay, I will do my best, baby. However, I think you will enjoy this more if you just relax and watch me being a little nasty with your friends. I will have a hard time retaining my dignity while doing these things. You know I love you with all of my heart and I am only doing this to turn you on."

I did like for Donna to act sexy in public, but I wasn't too sure she was doing this for me. All of the guys could tell that I was trying to talk Donna out of this game. They seemed relieved when she bounced into the living room and said, "Let's play!"

Donna grabbed Dave's huge hand and headed toward the bedroom. Dave was a great guy and was enormous. He played defensive tackle and was a giant man. He loved big tits and I knew he had lusted after Donna for as long as we had known her. Dave always reminded me of a big sloppy St. Bernard.

Don ran to turn the music off so that we could hear Donna and Dave in the bedroom.

Everyone in the living room was smiling and laughing except me who was nauseous. I was mad at myself for having a hard dick as I was permitting my girlfriend to be used by a group of men. My stomach felt queasy and I was breaking into a sweat.

Don was listening at the wall of the bedroom and Shawn sat drinking with me. From what Shawn was saying to me, he assumed I was into my girlfriend having sex with other guys. It did turn me on, but I was really ready for some normal sex with my hot girlfriend.

After five or ten minutes, we heard Dave say, "Donna, I want to fuck those big titties!"

We also heard Donna giggle as he said it.

Don from his place listening through the wall said, "She is letting him titty fuck her!"

A few minutes later we heard Dave say loudly, "Suck that cock, Donna! Do it baby!"

Then we heard Dave say, "That is awesome, Donna! I am about to cum!"

Donna said, "Don't cum on my nightgown, Dave. Cum on my face and breasts!"

Soon we heard Dave moan and groan loudly as he came on Donna. We heard some little squeals from Donna as the moans from Dave continued for a long time. Finally, there was silence from the bedroom.

The door opened and Donna came into the living room stark naked with a large amount of white, wet cum on her face and breasts. Apparently Dave's cumshots are big like the rest of him.

The guys all cheered. I asked, "Donna, what happened to your nightgown?

Donna looked at me and said defensively, "I didn't want to get sperm stains all over it, so I had to take it off."

She looked absolutely stunning in the nude with cum all over her. Donna stood in front of us with her arms at her sides. She made no effort to hide herself. She smiled at us and had that aroused look in her eye. Some cum was dripping from her chin.

"Should I start eating his sperm?" Donna asked.

Ross said, "Lick it off your tits with your tongue."

Donna nodded her head and lifted her two big firm breasts up to her face and began to lick the cum off of the them. She was slurping away at the cum covering her tits and dripping off of her face onto her big jugs. She looked completely nasty as she did this.

While holding her boobs to her face, she started scooping cum off her chest into her mouth. The guys were beside themselves. Periodically, she would lick her hard nipples. My dick was so hard I was about to burst.

Donna was smiling and slurping up sperm like a starving woman. My buddies were telling her where she had more cum on her face to swallow. She would either lick it up if she could reach it with her tongue or scoop it into her mouth. She swallowed without hesitation.

Ross said, "Donna, don't you think your parents would be proud if they could see you now?"

Donna kept licking and said, "I sure hope my parents never hear about this."

I said to Ross, "Shut the fuck up."

Ross said, "Your girlfriend likes to be humiliated and embarrassed. As you can see, she has no self respect."

"Fuck you, Ross," I said as I started to get to my feet.

Donna stopped me and said, "You guys be nice. I won't take offense to anything that you guys say while we are playing this game. You don't have to defend me, baby."

I was still pissed off at Ross, but it was clear that Donna didn't want me to fight with him.

Ross looked rather smug and said, "Who is next with the slut?

I pointed at him and said, "Donna won't always be around to protect you, assface."

Everyone but Ross laughed.

Donna said with a bright smile, "I think it is Don's turn."

My buddy Don jumped up and headed for the bedroom. He was as excited as I had ever seen him.

Don, knowing that we were all listening, gave a running commentary on what Donna was doing to him. First, she was sucking his dick. Then, she was titty fucking him. From experience, I can testify that Donna's huge young boobs around your cock is spectacular. Don sounded like he was already losing control.

I could have predicted what she would do next because it is one of her specialties. Donna continued to fuck Don's cock between her tits, but started deep throating the entire cock every time he lunged forward toward her mouth. It is not only an awesome sight to see when she is doing it to you, but it feels almost indescribably good.

Very few girls have tits big enough to titty fuck a guy with the cock in front of her mouth. Even fewer girls can swallow a cock that is pumping between her breasts. I wondered how long Don could keep this up.

The answer came in just a minute or two. Don screamed and obviously began to cum on Donna. The screams were loud and theatrical. Donna quietly giggled as Don came.

Donna came out of the bedroom a minute or two later and did a little dance move. The move caused her big hooters to sway and bounce. I loved to watch Donna's boobs. They continued to move and bounce for quite a while after the rest of her body stopped. My cock was hard watching her.

Donna had cum on her chin and cheek. Even more of the cum was on her boobs.

Donna stood in front of us with her slender waist, small butt and giant tits. She lifted her boobs and started licking Don's cum off of her boobs. The guys were all cheering her on. She obviously enjoyed the attention.

A big glob of cum came off her face and hit the floor.

Ross said, "Lick it up, whore!"

Donna quickly went to her hands and knees and started licking up the cum. Ross turned to Dave and said, "Can you believe that anyone would actually date a pig like that?"

I started toward Ross, but Donna told me to forget it. I sat down, staring at Ross and letting him know I was looking to kick his ass.

Donna ate the rest of Don's cum off of her face and breasts. Several times, she opened her mouth to show us a mouthful of sperm before she swallowed it.

My emotions went from complete jealousy to complete arousal. Sometimes I wanted to take Donna and run away and sometimes I wanted to fuck her with everybody watching and participating.

Donna swallowed the last of Don's cum and said, "Who is next?"

Shawn stood up and said, "I guess that is me." He walked slowly toward the bedroom with Donna.

Although Shawn was my best friend and I trusted him, it was intimidating to watch my naked girl go into the bedroom with him. Shawn looked like one of those guys on the cover of romance novels. Tall, muscular, long wavy blonde hair and a great, white smile. Women threw themselves at him all the time. Now I was letting him go into my bed with my hot, horny girlfriend.

We listened to hear what Donna would do to make Shawn cum on her. I was worried about what she would do. Shawn was my friend, but I didn't think any man could resist a woman like Donna.

After a few minutes of silence, we heard Donna moan. I knew that sound. My girlfriend was being fucked. I was sick to my stomach again.

We listened as Donna was pounded. She was clearly excited and I was sure that she was on her way to an orgasm. However, after pounding her in one unknown position for a while, we heard Shawn ask Donna to get in the doggy-style position.

Shawn continued to fuck my girl and Donna continued to moan. From the sounds she was making, I was sure she was about to orgasm when Shawn had her stand up in front of the mirror and bend over to take it from behind. I love that position because you can fuck her from behind, but still see her awesome tits bounce as she is fucked.

Shawn must have liked that position too because before too long Shawn told her to get on her knees and we heard him cum on her. Donna was quietly moaning as Shawn came. I was pretty sure Donna was as horny as she could possibly be, but had not cum yet.

Donna came out of the bedroom with a dazed look on her face. She had clearly been fucked. She had cum all over her face.

She smiled at all of us, did her little bouncy dance step which set her boobs in motion and started eating Shawn's sperm off of her face. She scooped the cum into her mouth and swallowed it with gusto. Don gave Shawn a high five when he came back to the living room.

Ross was his normal charming self. He said, "Donna don't you feel like trash when you are standing in front of a bunch of guys eating their cum?"

Donna looked at him and said, "It is a little embarrassing to be eating sperm in front of you guys, but it also is exciting to let you know that I will do just about anything for you guys."

"You haven't even started to get nasty yet, bitch," Ross said. "These guys are too nice to you for you to be the cocksucking whore you were meant to be."

I said, "Shut up Ross."

To Donna I said, "Can I kick this piece of shit out of here? We don't owe him any kind of consideration."

Donna looked worried and said, "Oh, baby, this is the last night of our camping trip and everyone should be here. This is a fun game."

I was worried that Donna was wanting Ross' big cock. There was not much I could do without taking a risk that I would make Donna mad at me.

Ross did have a way to treating Donna in a demeaning, disgusting way that was somehow sexy in a perverted, lowlife sort of way. I hated the bastard, but he was good at treating Donna like she was a sex object and nothing else. With most people, treating a woman badly while having sex would be at least partially role playing. Ross really is a bastard who hates women.

I backed off from kicking Ross out against my better judgment. Donna had eaten all of Shawn's cum and was ready for Ross. I could not believe I was going to let Ross go into our bedroom with Donna. He grabbed her tit hard as he put his arm around her and walked into the bedroom.

It was quiet for a few minutes after the bedroom door closed. The first thing we heard was Ross saying, "Lick my balls, bitch."

After a few minutes of silence, we heard Ross say, "Say it out loud, cunt!"

We heard Donna quietly say, "Please no, Ross."

"I want everyone to hear it, slut. Say it again."

Then we barely heard Donna softly say, "I will do anything you want if you will fuck me, Ross."

"Say it louder you stupid pig! If you want my cock, you will say it loud enough for everyone to hear."

Donna shouted, "I will do anything you want if you will fuck me!"

Ross replied, "I always knew you were a worthless slut. Come lick my ass you stupid whore!"

After a minute or two, we heard Ross say, "That's a good pathetic slut. Stick that tongue up my ass as far as it will go."

I was dying as I listened. I was trying to avoid eye contact with my friends. They all looked like they felt sorry for me. I hated that. I got up to get a beer I didn't need to have an excuse to move. I actually was afraid I would cry in front of my friends for the first time since I was around 6 years old.

From the bedroom we heard Ross say, "Tell me you love to stick your tongue up my ass, bitch."

Donna said, "I love to stick my tongue up your ass, Ross."

"Tell me you are my bitch."

"I am your bitch, Ross."

Ross said, "You can rub your cunt like that, but don't you dare cum until I fuck you."

Donna said, 'Yes, sir.'

For some reason the thought that Donna was rubbing her clit as she did these demeaning things to Ross was too much for me. I bolted for the bedroom door with my buddies right behind.

I swung open the door and saw Ross on the bed with his legs spread wide open in a disgusting position. Donna had her face buried in Ross' asshole.

I yelled, "That is enough! Get away from her Ross!"

Donna gave an extra lick to Ross' ass and turned to look at me. "Don't worry, baby. I am alright. This is just a game. I will be out in the living room in just a few minutes."

I was shocked at how calm she seemed. The sight of my beautiful girlfriend licking that disgusting ass was sickening.

I tried again. To that butthead, Ross, I said, "Get out of here, asshole. I have had enough of you!"

Ross never left the bed and said, "I don't think Donna wants me to leave."

Donna stood up, took me into the bathroom alone and said, "Just relax. This is just fantasy for me. I am very horny and I am ready to finish this game."