Donna Plays in the Shower

Story Info
Hubby hears about what came next.
1.7k words
4.04
116.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

After "Watching Donna Play", I sat in the bar a while, intending to return to our room, but I got caught up in chatting with the barmaid. She looked no more than 18, with her blond pigtails, her firm little breasts, her perfectly rounded bottom, and willing smile, but said she was 25. She was even a bit more petite than Donna- 5'2' maybe, to Donna's 5'5". She was married, but kept leaning forward, offering me a view of all her delectable little peaches. Her shift worker husband was home watching their two young kids. I commented how her body looked extremely trim for a mom. She blushed charmingly.

While I chatted with Michelle, Donna arrived, looking a bit flushed as she entered, wearing a skintight cotton dress. Clearly, no bra restrained her 36A tits, and only the briefest thong contained her womanhood. She had more of a "just fucked" look than a "just showered" freshness about her. She breezed in like a dove in flight, landing on the stool beside me at the bar. " Hi, honey," she gasped, "did you wait long? I thought you'd come back to the room after the guys left. Yes- I saw you watching. I know you liked it. Want to hear about what we did in the shower after you left?"

I nodded, " But, first, Donna, meet Michelle, and let her mix you her special frozen martini." Donna smiled, and nodded hello, or ok, who knew which. Michelle reached into the freezer for the pitcher of icy elixir, and a frosty glass. Michelle poured, as Donna's tongue darted across her moist lips. I noticed she was enchanted as I was by the view into Michelle's neat firm cleavage, and Michelle seemed to spend a moment extra wiggling her hips as she bent into the freezer.

Donna sipped her drink, and started her story, her hand resting on my knee. " After you left," she began, " the three of us bundled into the huge ole shower in that beautiful room. Honey, I love you so much- winning the deluxe suite was so special!" Donna jumped up off her stool to give me a giant bear hug. I noticed young Michelle taking in how Donna's chest pressed against me. I smiled. Perhaps the night might get very interesting!

Donna sat back down and continued, " We were already naked, so we just bundled right in- Seth, Josh and I. I had asked them to soap my back, and the silly boys took me literally, even fighting over who got the soap. I let Josh do it, so I rubbed fronts with Seth. Being young, his apparatus was quick to stiffen. My nipples quickly got stiff against his hard working man's pecs. Josh starting rubbing his hard cock against my bum as he soaped me up, the cheeky bugger! Let a boy pierce your rosebud once, he thinks he owns it!" Donna giggled, a tad too loud. The few scattered patrons looked our way. Michelle grinned from her work down the bar. I motioned to Michelle to refill Donna's empty martini glass. Donna continued "I like to take charge, you know, so I took one in each hand, and gave them a thorough washing. Then I knelt down. First, I kissed Josh's long thin cock, cause I hadn't tasted him yet. He was fresh and sweet, not like Seth's slightly salty sweatiness in the hot tub earlier. Oh, hon, I hope you don't mind hearing about this."

I answered by sliding Donna's hand up the inside of my thigh, just high enough to sense my growing bulge. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied sexy little Michelle by her dishwasher, hot from more than just the steam which was pasting her shirt to those succulent firm young breasts, all the better to show off her rock hard nipples. As she took out the clean glasses, her hand brushed her left breast, her tongue moistened her smiling lips. Clearly, I was not Donna's only audience, and the night was still young.

"I noticed Seth's big beer can cock swelling nicely," Donna went on, "so I started to lick each in turn. Seth, the greedy little boy, started tweaking my tits, but Josh was sweet enough to wash my hair while I was down there. How considerate! So I rewarded him by letting him cum again, in my mouth this time, and told Seth that if he wanted any more loving, he had to kiss me, with his buddy's cum in my mouth. I thought that would end it. But, boy, was I wrong! Seth frenched me deeply, his tongue cleaning every strand of gism from between my teeth swifter than flossing. His hardness was flush to my belly, but I shifted up a bit so it rubbed my slit. My clit was so swollen, it was sticking right out. I bet it was just like a cockfight- my little one and his giant one. But, like you always say, it ain't the meat its the motion- I almost made him cum first." Dona smiled, giggled, rubbing me as she made eye contact with Michelle .She continued " I didn't want to waste his load, so I was careful. Seth got my pussy the first round, so I thought Josh deserved to make it a hat trick, cumming in each of my three holes, if he could get firm again. No fear though, because I was already feeling his stiffness rubbing my rear, as his hands fondled my nipples. I learned after that he had soaped up his whole front and this was his special way to wash my back. What a nice young man."

Donna paused to sip her drink, her freshly painted lips sucking sensuously on the straw, as both Michelle and I held our breath awaiting the next words. I noted that Michelle had moved closer, and, under the serving counter of the bar, her fingers rubbed her pants. All the buttons on her T shirt were undone. As she leaned over to freshen my drink, I got a better look at her wonderful firm cleavage- not a lot, just enough, and all ripe. She gave me a wink. I knew this would be a fun night.

Donna also noticed Michelle's interest, and rewarded her by undoing a button on each end of her dress. A lot more leg, a bit more tit, since Donna had so little on top to display. As she crossed her legs, her thong was displayed for a tantalizing moment. Michelle's eyes got wide. This inspired Donna to lean forward as she spoke, "I lifted myself up a bit, so both hard cocks slid under me between my legs. I think they liked the sensation of rubbing against each other. My pussy wanted more, and even my asshole was screaming to be entered, but I was really getting off on all the rubbing. I came three times as we rubbed together. After the third time, I leaned against Josh, and opened enough room to turn around. I was so ready, I was able to lift my rear hole right onto Seth, and dropped onto him in one movement, as Josh suckled my nipples."

Michelle softly whispered, " I know you probably would rather eat me for dinner, but I work til 10, so you might as well order some food." We got some oysters, shrimp in ginger sauce and other aphrodisiacs. Michelle kept the drinks coming.

Donna resumed her story as we ate. "As much as I loved the attention to my nipples, I need Josh's cock more. So, I rubbed his beard to get his attention, and guided his lips to mine. As we kissed deeply, the natural action brought his body to mine. I used Seth's hands - took them to my tits and levered up on them and his hardon, presenting my pudenda to Josh's pole. He slid right in. I was in heaven- heaving off the floor, water soaking me, two hard young studs squishing me with passion."

Donna softly shared morsels of food with me, but throughout, her eyes were now locked with Michelle's, except for the brief moments Michelle remembered the other customers. Being fed was so sensuous, I almost did not need Donna's tiny fingers kneading me.


Donna resumed after a few bites , her tongue teasingly cleaning her lips as she spoke, "Josh kept deeply kissing me, his rough beard burning my cheeks. Does my make-up cover the redness?"

I assured her it did. Michelle was so weak in the knees she just smiled and nodded. Donna dropped her hand back to my lap, unzipping me. Her hand massaged my throbbing organ as she continued, "Meanwhile, Seth got his hands back on my nipples and tweaked them hard. That pushed josh against the other wall, and Josh pistoned his long hard cock in and out in long strokes , taking a dozen or so to cum inside me.. That allowed Seth to lift me up, and push me deeper onto his cock. I can't believe my ass took it all! I thought I'd burst before he came, so i reached under me, and squeezed his balls. His cum exploded up me in a huge burst. He lifted me off gently, and kissed me softly as josh took the spray nozzle and cleaned me lovingly. I then licked their cocks clean, let them dry and dress first, and threw this dress on. I'm so wet- feel!"

Donna guided my hand up her skirt, where I confirmed she was drenched. Michelle meanwhile was starting to massage her right breast right in the open bar, as her other hand, below bar level, rubbed her jeans. I noticed the other patrons had all left. It was 10. The bar was about to close, leaving the drinkers to go to the resort's late night disco. As Michelle cashed out and locked up, Donna dipped her head to my lap, and took me into her open throat in one swallow. Unfortunately, her story had excited me so much, I came immediately. The fresh hot load hit the back of Donna's throat. She instinctively swallowed, licking her lips as she bobbed up out of my lap. As I zipped up, Donna asked Michelle, " So, how long can you spend in our room before hubby and the kids know you are late?"

"Is all night alright?" asked Michelle , passing me two ice cold bottles of French Champagne, reaching for her keys to lock up. Indeed, all night would be all right.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers