Donna, Poker Party Hostess

Story Info
Horny wife pays off bet.
7.6k words
4.22
177.2k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten years ago while attending a football party at my sister Debbie's home, I lost a bet with my brother-in-law Chuck. Chuck had the hots for me and was always trying to get me drunk and into my pants. He knew about my nude photo in Gallery Magazine and naturally assumed Scott and I fucked around since it was a swinger's magazine. It was a stupid bet over who would win the game. The alcohol was flowing and when Debbie wasn't in the room, he would tease me and tell Scott that I needed to put my money where my mouth was. He kept raising the bet until the payoff became a sexual favor. I had not yet slept with Chuck, because he was my sister's husband and kind of an asshole. Chuck considered himself a ladies' man and I know he slept around on my sister. If Chuck won, he would get to use me as his sex slave for a week and on his poker night with his friends. If I won the bet, I would get to humiliate him in front of his poker friends by having him play nude.

We were watching an ASU/USC game and Chuck was betting on the Trojans. He kept pestering me while the other ladies were in the kitchen. Finally I said, "Fuck You Chuck!" He then replied that I couldn't handle it. I told him if Debbie could handle him, anyone could! This kept going further and further with more sexual overtones and finally to where he was daring me to bet a blow-job or fuck if I lost. Chuck has always been a pervert and would find ways to get a look at the girl's tits or pussy. One time during a pool party volleyball game, he managed to pull the strings to my bikini bottoms as I jumped out of the water to spike the ball over the net. By the time I hit the water, my bottoms were off and floating away. I'm not normally shy about nudity, but this was a large get-together with children and parents and grandparents. There I was in the pool, nude from the waist down, in front of my parents and even a few strangers. I was so angry at Chuck I could have killed him.

When Chuck teased Scott that he probably wouldn't allow me to pay the bet if I lost, my husband told him that I was a big girl and could take care of my debts. As you can guess, Chuck won the bet! The poker game had to be planned at someone else's home, since Debbie was unaware of our bet. The next night, Chuck told Debbie he had to work late, but really spent the evening at our house collecting on the first installment of my debt. Chuck made me dance bare-assed naked for him and I asked Scott to stay around and watch. At some point Scott left the room. I remember seeing him there while Chuck made love to me. That's not really accurate! Chuck didn't make love to me; he fucked me. What we did was just pure raw sex. Anyway, at some point Scott got up and went to bed. Chuck didn't leave until three thirty in the morning. He had me flying within an hour of our meeting, and frankly I didn't come down until the next day. Chuck has a very large cock (10-11 inches), probably to match his 6'4" frame. He had great staying power; however, the sex was all about him. Now I know why Debbie never had experienced a great orgasm up to that time!

I woke up long after Scott had gone to work. I lay there in the bed thinking about the things Chuck had done to me the night before. I honestly don't think there was a position that we didn't do, and some of them I had never dreamed of. Most of the time I was with Chuck that week, he had his big thing in some opening of my body. He made me do things I didn't think I would ever do. Being honest with myself is something I'm proud of, so honestly there wasn't anything he did to me or made me do to him that I didn't like. He didn't screw me anally, but he used his fingers there and his tongue. I was ready for him to shove that big cock in my ass, but he laughed and said he was saving it for a special occasion. I don't know what he meant by that at the time. Lying there, I began to get hot. My pussy was begging for attention, so I did something I had not done since grade school; I played with myself. After I had done that I got up and took a shower. There was dried come all over me, in every nook and cranny. I hadn't showered after Chuck left. Frankly I was just too worn out to bother.

While I had some coffee, I tried to get my mind off the previous night's sex-capades. My main concern was Scott and how he was going to handle this situation. Scott and Chuck were both highly competitive and Chuck was the first to fuck the other's wife. I felt a little ashamed that I had insisted that he stay and watch, but I wanted his protection in case Chuck got rough. I had decided to see if I could make it up to him someway. I stayed busy the rest of the day cleaning the house and doing the wash, but my mind did wander back to Chuck and his huge long cock. He insisted that I call it his light saber (Chuck was a Star Wars fanatic) and it seems to fit better then "thing" or even prick. As I ran the carpet sweeper, I put the handle down near my crotch and let my evil mind wander. I had always thought that Chuck was a lousy lover (because of Debbie's descriptions), but now that I had some comparison, I would have to say that he was perfectly adequate. Chuck just didn't quit even after he ejaculated, he didn't get completely soft. I honestly don't remember how many times I came, but it was many, many times. At least two dozen big ones!

Before Scott got home, I took a quick shower and put on fresh makeup and clean clothes. I didn't know what to expect but, I wanted to look nice for him.

"I'm home," Scott said coming in the back door.

"Hi honey," I said. "Did you have a nice day?"

"I guess," he said.

"That's good, isn't it?" I said.

"Yeah," Scott said, getting a beer out of the refrigerator. "You want one?"

I told him I did and he handed me a cold beer and sat down at the table. "How was your day?

"Good," I told him. "I got the house cleaned up and the wash done."

He took a sip of beer and nodded. "I guess that about takes care of the small talk, don't it?"

I nodded.

"Well are we going to talk about what happened last night or are we going to waltz around it?" Scott asked.

"I guess we had better talk about it," I said. "Scott I..."

"Donna I'm so sorry," Scott said interrupting my apology. "I'd give my left nut if you didn't have to do this thing with Chuck."

Well I didn't know what to say to that. After a moment I took his hand in mine and said, "Shit happens, Scott. That's what you always say isn't it? We will get through this thing together, honey. We will." I felt miserable, especially after thinking about Chuck and his magic cock all day. "You are the greatest husband a woman could have," I said, my eyes filling up with tears. "I'm a stupid person and you are an angel. You went through hell and never opened your mouth to complain."

"You are not stupid," he told me. "You made a mistake, that's all. Besides, you don't know what I did."

"What do you mean? What did you do?" I asked. Now I was worried.

"I jacked-off," Scott said. "While Chuck was fucking you I masturbated."

Now I was at a complete loss. What the hell did this mean? I got up and wiped off the rings the beer cans had left on the table. I sat back down and looked at him. "Tell me about it."

"When you were dancing for Chuck," Scott stammered. "I got a boner. I felt sick to my stomach, but I was excited too. I almost came in my pants when he started finger fucking you. Then when he was fucking you, you know when you were on his lap and he was slamming into you, I took my cock out and whacked off." He rolled the cold can across his forehead. "I don't know, Donna," he said sounding miserable," Hell, I've had a hard-on all day just thinking about it."

"You're hard right now aren't you?" I asked softly, taking his hand in mine. He nodded, not looking at me. I got up and went around the table and stood in front of him. I raised my skirt up, "Do you want to see where Chuck stuck his big cock, Honey?"

In a flash Scott jerked my thong down and had his tongue in my pussy. After a while he picked me up and sat me on the edge of the kitchen table where he could get to me better. Scott loves oral sex and is very good at it. I came within a few minutes, but then again, I had been ready to come all day. Scott fucked me on the table, on the couch and on the stairway. Later we made love in our bed. I felt better about things now. We were going to be all right after all.

It wasn't long before Chuck sent word by phone that he wanted to see me. He said for me to be home at six o'clock. Husband optional, he said.

"Do you want to be there?" I asked Scott.

Scott got a funny look on his face then laughed, "Yeah I guess," he admitted, his face red. "For a while anyway! I'll probably go to bed before that big dick bastard gets through with you."

Chuck arrived at our house a little before six in the evening. We went straight to the den, or playroom, as Chuck called it.

"So, Donna," Chuck said, "Ready for another night of bliss?" Actually I was, but I didn't want that arrogant bastard to know it.

"Whatever," I said.

"Good," Chuck said, as if I had agreed whole heartily with him. I knelt and gave his large cock a tongue lashing and then climbed on him and got fucked. It was raw and inhibited sex and I was in heat.

Chuck was working my nipple and it felt good. He managed to get my blouse off and had simply pulled my bra up over my titties. That wasn't comfortable, so I took the bra the rest of the way off. It wasn't long before Chuck had me completely naked and so was he. His long pole was sticking straight up. I noticed that Scott was trying to divide his attention between the live action and the expressions on my face.

"Donna, why don't you suck my cock?" Chuck suggested.

There wasn't any good reason except Scott wanted to watch me in action, but I complied with his request. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but Chuck's cock seemed hotter then Scott's. Really, it seemed to have heat coming out of it that was hotter then the rest of him and a lot hotter then my own body, although I was heating up fast. I had to smile as I sucked that hot, hard pole. I wasn't smiling because of that; I was smiling because I was listening to the sounds coming from both men. Besides the groans, the moans, the screaming, and grunting, and there were a lot of them, it was my own voice yelling at Chuck to fuck me. I did a lot of that and that was funny because "fuck" isn't a word that I ever used. Chuck insisted that I use the "F" word. He had made me say it over and over again until soon it became natural to say it.

"Okay Baby," Chuck said, lifting my head from his cock. "That's enough of that for now. I want you to turn around so that you are facing Scott and climb upon my cock. Let him see you put my big cock in your pink pussy. I want your husband to get a good show tonight. I want him to see your pretty tanned tits bouncing while you fuck yourself with my cock."

I got up and turned around toward my husband who was watching us, his eyes wide. I backed up and straddled Chuck's legs. I reached back and took his throbbing cock and sat back until I felt the head of it touch my pussy.

"Put it in," Chuck commanded "Put my cock in your pussy."

I did as he commanded, and when the head slipped into my sopping wet pussy, I felt a shiver quickly followed by a warm feeling that started at the top of my head and flooded my whole body. When I sat back and let his cock enter me, I reached a climax and that was followed by two more. Not grand ones, but nice. I sat down completely and rose back up and back down. Each time it felt like Chuck was going deeper and deeper into me. I was doing exactly what Chuck had said to do. I was fucking myself using his cock. It was nearly midnight when Chuck called a rest break. Scott had left and I didn't know when he did so, but he had to go to work in the morning. I found myself hoping that he had enjoyed the show. I know I enjoyed it very much! Chuck had left the room, and I was just about to doze off when he came back.

"Come on lazy bones," Chuck said tugging on one of my nipples. Let's go."

"Where?" I asked. "You said we were going to rest."

"I did," he laughed. "We can rest in the hot tub, can't we?

Indeed we could and indeed we did. It was heavenly. I had been using muscles I hadn't used before, and I was getting stiff. The hot water soothed me. I think I would have gone to sleep if Chuck had kept fooling with me.

"So do you still like my cock?" he asked me.

"Uh huh," I answered, knowing that was what he wanted to hear. I wasn't lying because I did like his big cock. Whatever else Chuck was, he was a great lover. There was just no quit in the man.

"You are turning into quite the cock slut, Donna," He said stroking my breast. I wasn't overly fond of the term slut. I was doing only what I had to do to pay my debt.

On Thursday evening Scott asked, "Honey is tomorrow night good for you?".

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Chuck wants you to be a hostess for his Friday night poker party," Scott said casually.

I thought about it and said, "Sure, why not if that's how he wants to use the nights he has coming."

I had to admit to myself that I considered myself a cut above a "hostess." This would be the third night for Chuck. We had to take off the previous week end. Wrong time of the month! Scott said Chuck wasn't too happy about it, but there wasn't much he could do about it. To be truthful, I sort of missed the sex myself.

"What am I supposed to do, serve his buddies' beer and chips?"

Scott grinned at me sheepishly, "No I don't think that's all he has in mind.. Even though I've sworn off betting for good, I'd be willing to bet that there wouldn't be much card playing."

"I don't understand," I said. "What do you mean"

"Well, I think you'll be serving pussy to Chuck and his friends," Scott said.

"I still don't get it," I said. "Is it a poker party or not? I...Oh you mean...Oh..." I was angry, nervous, apprehensive, and in keeping with my policy of truthfulness, and in spite of myself, excited. The thought of being passed around to several men was heavy stuff.

I busied myself in the kitchen for a while. I needed time to myself. I needed time to think about this situation. After a while I came to terms with it and decided that thinking about what I didn't have any control over was a waste of time.

Scott said, "Honey, you don't have to do this if you don't want!"

I replied, "Yes I do! I don't want Chuck going around telling everyone I Welched on a bet!"

"What time are we supposed to be there?" I asked Scott.

"I'll drop you off at seven," Scott said. "I won't be there this time, Donna."

When I protested that I wasn't sure about being there with a bunch of strangers, Scott explained. "Some of these guys are friends of Debbie's also," Scott said. "Nobody knows anything about this deal. I'd like to keep it that way."

I could see his point, but I still wasn't too happy about it. I suggested a disguise,

"I don't think that would work," Scott said with a laugh.

"I suppose that all of the players will be Chuck's best buddies."

"Chuck is a prick, but he won't let anything happen to you. I guess I'll just have to wait until you get home for a blow by blow report."

Humm, all Debbie and Chuck's male friends, huh? More for me to ponder. I would be a nervous wreck by tomorrow night, If tomorrow night would ever come. Tomorrow night did finally come. I spent most of the day arguing with myself..."No I wouldn't do it, and then yes I had to do it."

It wasn't until mid afternoon that I realized that in spite of the apprehension and the anxiety, I was moist. My pussy was wet. I arrived at the bottom line. I wanted to go to the poker party. I wanted to flirt and tease some new strange men. I wasn't at all sure what was expected of me, but by damn I was ready. When Scott got home from work, I was bathed, shaved and not dressed. I didn't know what to wear.

"Don't worry about it, honey," Scott said. "Chuck said he had an outfit all ready for you. He said all you had to do was show up and finish the bet."

Scott dropped me off in front of Chuck's friend's house at exactly seven o'clock. Chuck opened the door before I could ring the bell.

"Hey sweet thing," He said, "I was wondering if you would make it tonight."

"Why?" I asked. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Beats me," He said grinning, "Come on in. We got a few things to talk about."

I followed him to the kitchen. "First," He said, pointing to a pantry. "Chips in there and beer in the refrigerator. Dip in there, too. Any questions?"

"So I am going to be a server?" I said.

"No, you're going to be the hostess, "Chuck said. "Hostess with the mostess. Come on I'll show you your uniform. You're going to look better than Vanna White."

I followed him to a bed room. The uniform was the most outrageous thing I had ever seen. There wasn't anything to it. The top was so small it barely covered my nipples; the skirt was so short you could see the bottoms of my butt cheeks.

"Aren't there supposed to be some panties with this thing?" I asked Chuck. The grinning ape sat on the bed and watched me try to get the outfit on.

"Yeah, but I threw them away. I figured you wouldn't need them!" He said.

"Chuck, I can't bend over in this thing. My ass will show. Tell me you don't intend for me to actually wear this."

"Don't worry, you will be the hit of the party," Chuck said. "I guarantee it." He glanced at his watch. "The boys will be showing up soon. Why don't you suck on my cock until they do?"

I knelt down beside the bed and took his magnificent rod out of his pants. Chuck never wore underwear which made it easier.

"You like that Donna?" Chuck asked, as my head bobbed up and down on his cock. I didn't remove my mouth to answer. "You have become a mighty fine cocksucker. You have a velvet mouth. A real talent! I think the boys are going to like you a lot."

Well I sure was surprised. I had a small orgasm while I sucked him off. Now that had never happened before. I could tell that Chuck was about to come. I had cupped his balls with my free hand and I could feel them beginning to tighten up. Before he shot off, the door bell rang and Chuck gently lifted my head off of him.

"More later Baby girl," He said. "You got me primed and that's enough for now. Like I told you, stay in the kitchen until I call for you to come in. It's show time."

While Chuck went down the hall to get the door, I went into the kitchen. I could hear boisterous talk and laughter as the men went down the hall to the playroom. My heart was racing a mile a minute. The intercom was on so I could hear them talking.

"Hey Chuck," a voice said, "I hear you got some new squeeze. Is that so?"

"Yeah, I heard it too." Another voice said, "Hear she's some slut housewife."

"What's the story Chuck?" a voice asked. "She any good?"

"Now boys," Chuck's voice said. "You know I ain't one to kiss and tell."

That statement was met with a lot of laughter and chatter.

"Okay," Chuck said. "I'll tell you this much. Best pussy I ever had and you boys know I've had a lot of pussy. She's tight and she's talented. Loves to fuck and loves to suck."

His words caused my stomach to flutter. I don't know why I felt a bizarre pride in them.

"Man oh man," a voice said. "She sounds mighty good. Does she take it up the ass?"

"Well it's a funny thing you should mention that," Chuck said. "She's still a virgin as far as her ass. I been thinking I might sell it to the highest bidder."

A laughing voice said, "You got a standing bid of a hundred dollars from me."

"When we going to meet this babe?" another voice asked.

"Soon," Chuck said. "You boys want some beer?"

My cue! I got the tray with the beer on it and went down the hall. Chuck had called it. Show time!

12