Donna Seals The Deal

Story Info
Wanton wife mixes pleasure with business.
4.6k words
4.08
105.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers

This is the sixth tale about a fictional weekend of sexual adventure starring Donna. Watching Donna Play (my first Literotica submission) was followed by Donna Plays in the Shower; Donna Michelle and Me; Donna Plays the Next Day and Watching Donna in the Sauna. The event take place in order, but each is written as a stand-alone story. If you wish, read this first, then enjoy the others. Or read them in order if you prefer.

* * * * *

"All good things must finally end, Donna"

"But this weekend was the greatest of my life. I don't want it to end. I finally feel free to openly explore my sexuality and now we have to return to our boring home life. You stuck selling stuff that people don't really want or need. Me raising two kids who no longer need my full energy."

"I'm sure you can find plenty of new friends to play with now that you are in university, or at the gym. As long as you tell me about who you suck or fuck, I'll be happy. Although I like watching better."

"And sharing is best."

We were just finishing packing our few pieces of luggage in our car. Or at least, that's was our intention, before the ripe smell of Donna's cum filled cunt distracted me. I had pumped a load into her already, which had mixed well with the deposit by Chad the pool boy. "A cock is a marvelous stirring spoon," as Donna said, and then she reminded me. "You promised to lick my gooey gash clean once I was full."

Check out time delayed that plan. Our resort weekend was coming to an end, and the desk clerk had gotten pretty nasty about wanting the room freed up. Still, Donna seemed set on making the most of every moment. As I leaned into the back seat of the car to deposit her makeup case, she tantalized me by brushing her bikini panties across my nose. My tongue snaked out of my mouth before I even thought about what I was doing. A few quick licks and the panties were just a nuisance stuffed into her slit. I used my teeth to extract them, not caring who might see my beautiful longtime bride leaning back against the rear quarter panel in the wide open parking lot.

I slid my face down under Donna's tiny skirt, burying my nose in her pussy as I tugged the pants out of my way.

"Do you like Chad's smell?" Donna asked. "He had very sweet cum, so I think you'll notice a very different taste." She moaned softly as I nibbled her thighs.

The weekend was made possible after I won a sales contest. Donna had exploited my absence at the required meetings to get well fucked by two young construction workers who appreciated the joys of an older woman experience. Fortunately, I had returned in time to see most of the adventure. Although Donna had taken lovers before, she had only done so secretively. Each time, guilt overcame Donna; she confessed and promised never to stray again. Until the next time. The three way sex in our hotel room's hot tub presented me with the opportunity to reveal to Donna that all those confessions had given me chubbies and that I loved her acting on her desires. My only request was that she share as much as practical.

Once Donna got over my acceptance of her behaviour, she told me about what I missed. Then we seduced a lovely barmaid together. Today, Donna had sucked the pool boy's gargantuan cock in the sauna after he had watched us fucking. He had eaten her cunt and then fucked her fiercely without pausing to put on a condom. Since Donna generally practiced safe sex, the cream pie was an extra treat for me.

The young man had also enjoyed a real treat. Donna was in her forties, but working out three times weekly kept her small body sculpted. Twenty plus years of serial lovers had trained her in cocksucking as an art, and her well honed abs and glutes ensured a good ride while fucking.

Since I could not reply to Donna verbally, I gave my response orally, licking the walls of her pussy slowly, searching out any stray drops of come hidden deep within. I carefully worked from bottom to top, intentionally avoiding her throbbing clit.

"Chad's meat was so massive; I think he sprayed goo all up inside where you could never reach with your cock." Donna giggled. "I always thought you were huge until I took Seth and Chad inside me." Seth was the better looking, more generously endowed construction worker from the prior day.

Donna slid a hand under her skirt, not content to wait until I finished probing her cunt with my tongue. She thrust her finger into her pussy, fucking herself, but focusing on stimulating her clit. I worked my tongue around to join in the fun. Donna's moans gave way to groans. If anyone else exited the resort, her orgasm would be unmistakable. Leaning further back, Donna removed her fingers and placed both hands on the back of my head, pressing my face fully against her cunt. I concentrated on nibbling her clit, while pumping two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh, yes," Donna screamed, "Fuck me and suck me at once."

With a final sigh, she collapsed around me, her passion spent.

I guided her to a seat in the car while I loaded the last luggage. As she started to regain her composure, I asked "will that hold you long enough for me to make one quick sales call on the way home?"

Donna pouted as I climbed into the driver's seat. My work ethic had fueled her natural restless nature to fuel her wayward spirit. Prior to this weekend, I would have expected a flurry of clandestine behaviour as she went through an intricate self justification process before again ignoring her vows of fidelity. With no vows left to shatter, her reaction was much less predictable and in the silence of our journey, I felt less confident than normal. I gave my head a shake. "Come on, guy, and get up for the sale." I thought I said this to myself, but I guess I spoke out loud. Donna turned and looked at me for the first time since we started driving.

"Maybe I can help with the sale," she said, leering theatrically, rolling her tongue across her lips in a burlesque parody of sexiness. To add emphasis, she cupped her firm little tits in her hands and heaved them up so her modest cleavage spilled up out of her top.

I chuckled, pleased by her good humour. "Except this guy is married and he'll have his wife along. We are meeting him at his real estate office. He has some waterfront lots he thinks I can help him move. If they are as prime as he claims, I might be able to get a dandy finder's fee without much effort."

"Where's his office?"

I named a tiny tourist village halfway up the shore from the resort towards our home.

"What is he doing open on a Sunday?"

"He isn't. They'll be returning from their own cottage, and that's why his wife is along. He wanted more privacy than meeting in a restaurant or something."

"Oh, I love privacy. But I bet he's some old lizard in a white belt and leisure suit. So his wife being there is no real lost opportunity."

"I've never met him. Anyway, I thought you liked older guys. In fact, I'm a bit shocked that all the guys you fucked and sucked this trip were younger. Tadpoling these days, are you?"

"I was lonely, the wine loosened me up. Seth and Josh were there. As for Chad, well, you left me horny and hanging and he just came along with a rock hard cock and a smile on. What's a gal to do? It's not like I'm out trolling bars at home. These are the first free fucks I've had in months. As for older guys, it's the ones whose virility oozes out their pores that I like. That's quite different from musty old limp dicks"

The mention of Chad's erection caused a creature to stir in my pants. Donna noticed. She kindly slid her hand on top of my package. Silently, she undid my zipper and worked my bulging boner free of my briefs.

"I guess I ought to return the favour you did me the parking lot."

"My pleasure. I couldn't help but hope some old biddy was getting a good look at how your nipples tented out your top. Maybe her hubby might have gotten laid for the first time in years."

Donna bent over. "Chad said no one ever did this to his cock before." She stabbed her tongue into my pee slit and giggled.

"I hope that you told him to find a better class of dates."

"And he never had this either." Donna bobbed her head over my cock, taking it into her mouth as she simultaneously ran her hand down the shaft just below her lips. She squeezed my balls as her teeth raked the root of my shaft and her tongue swirled around the rim of my little head. I moaned as her cheeks closed tightly around my cock head.

She shifted her head sideways in my lap and continued kneading my balls as she licked the sides of my shaft. Precum was oozing from my slit and Donna playfully flicked her tongue across the top of my helmet, catching all of the droplets.

Unfortunately, the tourist town was around the next bend. As I slowed the car to watch for speed traps, Donna sat back up. She kept one hand loosely around my still erect cock. "Oh well, it's probably a better idea if you are all testoteroned up for the meeting anyhow."

I coasted my car into the parking lot of Mack Yellor Realty. The only other vehicle in the dusty unpaved yard was a vintage Cadillac, hunkered low screaming "I need new shock absorbers".

Donna gently tucked my semi inflated penis into my pants and tugged my zipper as far up as possible, which meant about half way. A small bell chimed as we pushed through the rusted screen door. Inside was an open space, sparsely furnished with a pair of desks, a few chairs and a couch.

"Howdy, y'all, I'm Mack Yellor, and this here is my better half, Eudora." The fake Texan was everything Donna feared times two. His belly bulged over his silver belt buckle. His cowboy boots gleamed, unlike his tobacco stained teeth. A yellow grey moustache perched under a veiny hooked nose. All this was overpowered by a ten gallon hat. "And who is this little filly?"

"This is my wife Donna."

I finally took a moment at glance at Eudora. I had expected Yellor to have either a dried up old Baptist or a trophy wife. She was neither. Decidedly mature, Eudora fought her age with an outdated Farrah hairdo tinting orange red over a loose peasant blouse and tie-dyed print sarong. Her outfit was completed by sandals. Her feet were adorned with silver rings, and her left ankle sported a beaded twine accent. I must have displayed my shock, never a good way to start negotiations. "You'll have to excuse my outfit. We were at a craft fair and I find I get better bargains if they think I'm a left over flower child."

"They never see her coming," said Yellor, his belly heaving dangerously with laughter.

"Do you remember CPR?" Donna whispered as she watched Yellor's face redden.

"If he could eat you with those beady old eyes, I think he would," I replied.

"Honey, how about I show you some beachfront while the boys talk shop?" Eudora asked, linking her arm through Donna's and steering her out the door before we could object.

Yellor's properties did represent an easy money deal for me and I quickly warmed to his Southern charm. A good hour later, he heaved his bulk back from his desk and said. "Now, there's just one more thing we need to seal the deal?"

"A handshake?"

"Nope."

"A shot of bourbon?"

"Well, it might shock you, but there's one think I like even better." As he spoke, I saw the women returning from their walk. Donna's top was askew and Eudora's hair looked more disheveled than wind alone might account for. Mack's eyes glistened as he stared. I had never truly understood the expression 'eating her with his eyes' until I saw Yellor's glare.

"You mean you want Donna to...."

"Fuck me? Blow me?" He shook the entire building with his laughter. "Its years since even a prime piece like her could get me hard, boy. Nowadays the only way I can get off is watching Eudora fuck some young stud. That's the real reason we went to the craft show. We were hoping to find a well-hung horny hippie but all the guys were too stoned to fuck. I figure if you aren't an honest dealer, your cock will wilt even confronted by my wife's talented tonguing. Dumping a load into her pussy will prove I can trust you."

"I better talk this over with Donna."

As Eudora entered the office, grinning, I intercepted Donna and we sat on the hood of our car. I told her about Yellor's condition. She laughed. "I think he's watched Indecent Proposal once too often."

"Well, I'm not either Demi Moore or Woody Harrelson, and Eudora's no Roberta Redford."

"Well, maybe not but she gives great head."

"What?" Suddenly, the dirty top and mussed hair made sense. "Your little bi aside with Michelle the barmaid left you wanting more?"

"It just happened. We stopped and sat on a rock, watching the birds and the waves. Eudora had a joint tucked behind her ear."

"But you don't smoke dope."

"I was too embarrassed to tell her that. So we shared the joint. When it was just down to a roach she told me that I smelled like sex. I know I blushed then. If it was a young woman like Michelle, or a guy, I might be proud of my wanton behaviour, but Eudora seemed different. Just then, she brushed my hair away from my face and caressed my chin."

I had to chuckle. "I bet that was about all it took."

"I am such a slut."

"And you should be proud of it. Tell me more."

"I have to be honest and admit I leaned in and closed my eyes, inviting a kiss. Her lips met mine and my mouth opened automatically welcoming her tongue. She took me into an embrace and we entered a parallel universe. It was like floating on a cloud as her tongue twisted around mine. I almost wasn't aware that she was guiding me off the rock onto the sand. She broke the clench just long enough to untie her sarong and tossed it under us as a makeshift blanket."

This explained the tousled hair. In my mind, I easily pictured the experienced Eudora guiding Donna onto the ground. Hands exploring nipples as they continued kissing.

"She was sure a nibbler. It was quite different from being with Michelle. Eudora knows how to love a woman without a man to share. Even in the morning with Michelle after you left, as much as her tongue turned me on, she just lacked Eudora's knowledge of how to tease me as a way to please me. Also, the dope had totally relaxed me. It was like I was floating on the sand."

"So, that means I should have sex with Eudora?"

"If it means a great deal, go for it. But I want to watch." Donna blushed. "Though it may be hard to resist joining in. I never got a chance to return the favour and taste Eudora. And, yes, to answer your earlier question, eating Michelle has whetted my appetite for pussy. As much as I love cock, pussy is like dessert and cock is like a good steak. It's great having either. Both are even better."

"But if I fuck her for business, isn't it like whoring?"

"Only if you don't enjoy it."

"What?"

"If you do it because you like it, the money part is just a pleasant extra. Then it's not whoring. It's playing."

"Well, let's go play then."

We reentered the tawdry real estate office. While we were gone, Yellor had unfolded the couch into a bed. Eudora had stripped her clothing off, and was lying in the bed, fucking herself with an ivory coloured dildo. Mack sat in the most comfortable chair, his hat tilted back, sipping a whiskey. His gnarly ancient cock sat flopped out into his lap like a sleeping snake. Donna couldn't help giggling. "It's all so tacky," she whispered, "from luxury resorts to this."

"I recall most of the fun at the resort was yours. I get this."

"I think you enjoyed my adventures too." Donna placed a hand on my back just above my belt and shoved me so had I stumbled forward, falling onto the bed. My nose landed on Eudora's pillowy bosom. Instinctively, my mouth opened. I decided that Donna was right. The only way to do this was to go for the gusto. No tentative exploring for me. I stiffened my tongue and drove it into the valley between her breasts like I was titfucking her. She whimpered and wriggled, so it must have been the right thing to do. Between the two of us, with Donna laughing and helping from behind, I got stripped, while continuing to fuck Eudora's cleavage with my tongue. Once I was nude, Eudora grasped my cock firmly.

"Ohhh, its nice and hard already, Mackie honey. Plus it's a nice fat one." She stroked the shaft with her hand tight around my flesh, rapidly building up the heat. The tip of my cockhead tingled in anticipation.

I raised my head briefly. I saw that Donna was perched on the arm of Mack's monstrous chair. He passed her a half empty jumbo Jim Beam bottle. Without hesitation, Donna swallowed deeply, passing the bottle back to Mack as she wiped her lips with her arm.

I turned back to Eudora, slurping her right nipple into my mouth, rolling it on my tongue. I suckled it deeply, slowly counting to a hundred, while my hand stretched her left nipple. At my hundred count, I briefly came up for air. Eudora chose that moment to toss her dildo aside and writhe beneath me so that my cock was poised between her thighs.

Knowing Donna wanted to taste Eudora I glanced over, meaning to invite her to eat pussy, in which case I would suggest that Eudora suck my cock first. Despite my initial doubts, I was now so excited by this soft volcano of womanliness that I had no doubt that after coming in her mouth I could still fuck her cunt and flood her with a healthy load of goo. I quickly saw that Donna was otherwise occupied stroking Mack's wrinkled lump of flesh into something that looked remarkably like a penis. She held my gaze as she stroked his lump with nonchalant tenderness, as if she was a whorehouse laundress mistakenly pressed into customer service, and wondering when to add the starch to make the old guy stiff.

"Mack seems to like this," I whispered to Eudora.

She giggled. "Did he give you that old 'I can't get hard so I need to fuck my wife' line? That bull hooey works every time. I gotta love the old goat. He loves watching, sure, but he does it cause he knows I've loved novelty fucking since I was just a twenty year old hippie chick he picked up hitching on Highway 61."

"So he gets hard?"

As we chatted, Eudora rolled my hard cock between her chubby thighs, which were already wet with her cum. The sensation was unique, sort of like titfucking, but also almost like fucking a squishy cunt.

"You bet. And the best part is that he is slow to cum, but then pumps buckets full of goo. Now, if you reach over to the desk, I keep condoms in the bottom right drawer."

As I fumbled with the foil packet, Donna licked her lips, looking first at my hard cock brushing Eudora's lips, then down to the growing member in her hand. Eudora placed the latex ring between her lips and pushed my butt forward, drawing my cock to her mouth, swallowing my length as the condom unrolled down the shaft.

Donna copied Eudora's progress, lowering her head to Mack's lap and taking her cock into her mouth with care, holding her lips open so I could see her tongue bathing the underside of his swollen shaft. His cock no longer was shrunken, and resembled a python rather than any other lesser creature. Donna's fingers could barely reach around it at the base. The shaft tapered upwards, but then the head was like a giant mushroom.

Each wife licked around the base of the other husband's cock, caressing his balls gently. They raised their heads from this task with choreographed timing, each now holding a fully erect pulsing cock in one hand.

"I think these young ladies want some fucking, stud," said Mack, "I know I am ready for some. And to watch some. Eudora probably wants you now, cause if you come in her mouth, she might not get her cunt filled. I know I would love to flood Donna's tonsils with lust muck but I'm way too old to get stiff again."

I answered by tossing Donna a condom. Once again, she copied Eudora's move. Seeing Donna lower her head over Mack's staff as the rubber unrolled reinforced the steeliness of my own rod.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,477 Followers
12