Donna The Bar GILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Older sexy women can still fuck.
1.6k words
4.47
10.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JL87
JL87
66 Followers

Donna called me the next day and asked if I was alright. And apologized if she came on too strong. I told her "I love your energy and freakiness. I really turns me on."

"Mike, I promise I'm going to you places sexually you don't know exist."

Due to my work schedule I couldn't make it to Donna's Double Wide until after work at the Bar on Saturday.

.

Donna came into the Bar Saturday night looking good. A nice blouse, jeans and open toes shoes. She said hello like normal, but didn't give anyone a inkling that we had something going on.

Cindy kept giving me a cute smile with a knowing look. As Cindy walked out of the Bar at night's end, she whispered to me "Donna's wating for you. See you Two early tomorrow morning. "

I soon arrived at Donna's house. As I walked in Donna greeted me wearing a thin short T-Shirt that barely covered her ass along with a long deep kiss. She smelled great; which added to my excitement.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed it tight. She looked sexy, yet naughty as hell.

I immediately undressed down to my underwear. Donna led me to the couch and we began passionately making out. Our tounges dancing in each others mouths and our hands roaming wildly over each other's bodies. We were grinding on each other really hard; when Donna stopped and grabbed my hand and led me into her bedroom. I removed my underwear as Donna took off her T-Shirt.

Once on the bed, I immediately got between Donna's shapely legs and started eating her pussy. I told Donna "Your so fucking hot. I've been been thinking about your pussy since the last time we were together." Donna used both of her hands to hold my face firmly on her pussy as my tounge got her off over and over. She raised her ass off the bed each time she got off. Screaming each time. My face was soon covered in her tasty juices.

Finally Donna begged me "Fuck me Mike. Please fuck me. Your driving me nuts. Give me that fucking dick."

I entered Donna's wet pussy in One stroke, causing her to let out a loud "Ahhhhhh."

I closed my eyes as I concentrated on fucking this Nympho. Sweat was pouring off of both of us. We were both breathing hard and couldn't get enough of each other.

I slapped Donna's ass repeatedly making her scream. The harder I slapped- the harder she fucked me back.

"Take that dick Whore." I screamed at her.

Donna yelled back. "I'm your fucking Whore."

This energized me even more. My balls were boiling and I knew I was going to cum. I had to distract myself from ejaculating to soon inside her.

I asked her "How many guys have you fucked before me?"

"A lot Mike. A lot." She replied.

"How many?" I demanded to know.

"50. Maybe 60. I'm a bad girl Mike. A real bad girl."

I told Donna "Your pussy is fucking great. I love fucking you. Are you ready for me to cum inside you?"

"Come in me. Come inside me baby." I let loose and pulled her in tight to me as I filled her pussy up."

We layed in bed holding each other. Both of us enjoying the intimacy that we just shared together. We both agreeed that was some of the best sex we both experienced.

We went to the Hot Tub and got in. Donna sat on lap.

Donna causally said to me "Fuck me like that all the time and I'll never need another dick again. That's some of the best dick I ever had. I'm going to want more. A lot more."

I had Donna climb onto my hard dick for Round Two. Donna's back was to me. I held her hips and bounced her easily up and down on my cock. Her tits bounced uncontrollably on each and every stroke of my dick into her pussy. Donna held onto my thighs as I fucked her. She then leaned back and kissed me as I continued giving her the cock that she so desperately craved.

"Oh God I love this. Men my age can't recover this fast. And then perform like you. Don't stop Mike. Your fucking wonderful."

I joked with Donna: "Your going to need a Walker to walk tomorrow." Donna laughed and said "If I can walk tomorrow after this dicking."

I slowed down a bit and we enjoyed a more passionate fuck until I came inside her for the second time tonight.

"Are you going to tell your Girlfriend's about me?" I sarcastically asked.

Laughing Donna replied "No, because those bitches will want you then."

Donna was tired and wanted to go to bed. It was now almost 5:00am. I got hard again, but Donna couldn't answer the bell for Round Three.

At about 9:00am., I felt the bed shift. Cindy had let herself in and joined us. I smiled when I saw her naked body lying next to Donna. Cindy kissed her and then embraced her friend tightly.

Donna was barely awake but told Cindy, "He wore me out last night. I'm exhausted. Your turn Love."

Cindy came to my side of the bed and layed down next to me pressing her massive tits into my chest. I grabbed them and started sucking on her hard nipples.

Donna rolled over towards us and watched. Cindy's hand found my hard dick and was lightly stroking it. "Is this for me?" She asked with a knowing smile on her face.

Donna answered "It's not for me. I'll hardly be able to walk today."

"Suck it Cindy. Suck my dick with your beautiful lips." I begged.

Cindy crawled in between my legs and blew me just like Donna did. My head was spinning. Cindy knew I was in the edge, but stopped and climbed on top of me and inserted my dick into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck me Lover." She softly asked.

I held onto Cindy's hips as her massive tits bounced up and down. Her pussy fit my dick perfectly. It was the perfect combination of tightness and wetness combined in one.

I looked over at Donna. She had a couple of fingers moving rapidly in and out of her pussy as she intensely watched us.

"Let me get you Doggie style Cindy. This way you can please Donna."

Cindy got on all Four's - but Donna didn't move. I entered her from behind and knew I wanted to cum inside her badly.

Cindy senced that. "You can cum inside me Mike. Don't be afraid."

Cindy's pussy felt great. It was actually better than Donna's. Cindy's face was burried in Two pillows moaning continuously as I fucked her Doggie style. Finally I was ready to cum.

"Hold on Cindy. Here it comes." We both screamed out in pleasure at the same time as I emptied my cum into her wonderful pussy.

And then we watched Donna get off. Donna's whole body shook the bed and her eyes seemed to roll back in her head. She kept her fingers in her pussy until she caught her breath.

I turned Cindy over and kissed with uncontrollable passion. My dick was spent for now.

Cindy thanked me repeatedly for such a great fuck. I told her "It was all because of you." As I lightly ran my fingers over her swollen pussy.

Donna looked at both of us and said "That was the hottest fucking I ever saw in person by far. Dam that was hot to watch."

I held both of my beauties in my arms as we shared a long wet Three-way kiss together.

I got dressed and informed both of them "I'll be home after 8:00pm. The door will be unlocked. Your both welcome." I kissed Donna and Cindy goodbye and left.

I drove home and went straight to bed. I got some much needed sleep and something to eat. When I woke up I showered and my dick got hard thinking about who was going to come over. And what was going to happen between the Covers.

Right at Eight I heard a knock on the door. It was Cindy. She came in and kissed me. "Donna's got company. It might be awhile until she comes over."

I led Cindy to the Couch. We sat down and I asked her "Did you really enjoy yourself this morning?"

"Mike, I did. To be honest with you. I hope Donna doesn't make it tonight. I want you all to myself."

I got up and put some soft music on and took Cindy into my arms. We wrapped our arms around each other's back and waist and began slow dancing. Slowly we kissed and started grinding on each other. It's was a moment that I'll never forget.

That night Cindy and I made true passionate love together. I felt a connection with her that I never felt before. We fell asleep in each other's arms totally content with each other.

I knew the next morning I was going to have to make a big decision. It was easy. Cindy was a lot closer to my age and had more to offer. Plus she was slightly better in bed than Donna.

I hooked up with both of them together and apart a few more times. The sex was phenomenal.

In the end though, Cindy ended up moving in with me and we had a good run for about a year.

Yes, Donna and I are still friends. And I know I could fuck her anytime I want. But there's no need to. Donna has slowed down a little but still looks great. I'll never forget fucking my first GILF.

JL87
JL87
66 Followers