Donna the Dominatrix Ch. 02

Story Info
A nine inch dildo, a virgin ass, and a whip.
1.2k words
4.31
85.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Note: I am continuing to use the "Non Consent/ Reluctance" category for this series, even though "Gay Male" would have also been appropriate for this installment. If sex between two men offends you, please don't continue or vote....Thanks, Sack

************************************************

Donna the Dominatrix smiled wickedly as she held a fat 9 inch dildo. Scott was incredulous and his whole body started to shake.

"W-w-what's t-t-t-hat f-f-f-or?" The intermediate school principal could barely get the words out.

"You'll find out, baby brief boy!" Donna snickered. "In the meantime, Glen has a job to do. On your knees, buddy boy!"

Glen followed her command immediately, bringing his eyes right in line to Scott's crotch. Although his buddy's erection had subsided somewhat, it still made a sizable mound in his white jockey shorts.

Donna turned toward the oldest administrator with evil in her eyes. "I want you to suck him off through those silly tighty-whities until he creams them!"

"W-w-hat.....I couldn't.....I never..." Glen stuttered and stammered in complete disbelief as to what was happening to him. All the color drained out of Scott's face and he thought he was going to faint.

"OK, then I hope you guys can stand the sight of blood." Donna picked up the whip and held it in a striking position. "Bend over, Glen, so I can whip your back raw!"

"N-n-n-n-o-o-o-o-o-o-!" the hapless administrator was caught between a rock and a hard place. "OK.....I'll t-t-try it."

"That's a good boy," Donna smiled. "Now, suck that cock!"

Glen slowly but surely inched forward until he was an inch away from Scott's briefs. Then, he stuck his tongue out tentatively, making contact with the cotton clad prick. Scott let out a loud groan as Glen flicked his tongue over his very sensitive cock through the thin fabric. Despite his nervousness, his penis grew to its full eight inch length in a manner of seconds. Glen continued to run his tongue over the side of Scott's cock, then mouthed the mushroom prickhead through his tight jockeys. The sensations were unbelievable for the younger prinicipal. He had never been blown in his briefs this way and knew he wouldn't be able to hold back a massive load.

Donna got so excited watching the incredibly erotic sight of Glen sucking Scott's cock through his briefs she inserted the well lubed dildo into her gaping cunt. Her shrieks of pleasure combined with Scott's stentorian moans got Eric and Matt excited again. They hauled their rock hard tools out of their boxer flies, jacking off slowly as Glen continued his assault on Scott's swollen member.

"I can't fucking take it!" Scott's voice was getting higher and higher pitched. "I'm almost there...I'm going to cream my fucking shorts...SWEET JESUS....AUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!"

Scott spontaneously began squirting the Load of Loads into his tighty whities as Donna had her third massive orgasm of the day. Glen continued to mouth Scott's prick as it exploded in his jockeys, watching the front of his briefs become completely transparent. Finally, after nine very intense spurts, Scott was done. There was so much cum in his shorts it dripped down his thin legs copiously.

"Awwww Scott, you ruined your tighty whities!" Donna smirked triumphantly. "Guess you're going to have to take them off!"

The completely humiliated prinicipal stepped out of his sodden briefs. Donna quickly swiped them away and crumpled them into the wastebasket.

"Pretty hot, but that was only part one. Bend over the bed, Scott!"

"W-w-w-h-y-y-y?" Scott was close to tears at this point.

Donna picked up the lubed nine inch dildo and walked over to the handsome principal. "Because it's time to get your ass stretched!"

With that, she thrust the first two inches of the dildo into Scott's tight butt. He let out a hoarse scream and started pounding the bed.

"N-n-n-n-o-o-o-o-o-o-! I can't take it! I CAN'T TAKE IT! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Scott's butt burned like hell as Donna pushed inch after inch of the long dildo into his ass. Finally, all nine inches had spread his cheeks. Scott had never felt so stuffed. He almost fainted with the pain.

"YOU'RE KILLING ME! TAKE IT OUT!!! TAKE IT OUT!!!"

Donna withdrew the dildo so that only about an inch remained in Scott's butt. Then she thrust it back in rapidly, causing Scott to let out another loud scream. Donna got a regular rhythm going, delighting at Scott's grunts every time she thrust the sex toy forward. He started to sigh and moan at one point, as the dildo massaged his prostate. After an amazing three minutes, during which Scott let out every swear word in the book, Donna suddenly took out the dildo and turned to Glen.

"You can finish the job....fuck his tight butt!"

"N-o-o- please!" Glen started to cry. "Please don't make me do that!"

Donna picked up the whip once more. "OK, suit yourself!"

Glen knew he was totally beaten. Despite his fear, his cock had remained totally hard watching Scott get dildo-fucked.

"ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! I'LL DO IT!!"

Glen positioned himself behind Scott and slowly pressed his 7 incher up his tight hole. The younger man let out a high pitched wail. "OH MY GOD, MY GAWD!!!" Although Glen's cock wasn't as long as the dildo, there was still some discomfort as it pressed forward in Scott's bowels. When Glen was in to the hilt, he pulled back and slid forward once again. Scott grunted and groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain as his best buddy butt fucked him. As for Glen, the sensations he felt as he worked Scott's tight hole were unbelievable! He had never done anal sex before, as his ex would have none of it, so this was an entirely new experience for him.

Unbeknownst to Glen, Donna had taken another 9 inch dildo out of her black bag and was greasing it up. When the toy was dripping with lube, she strapped the dildo around her waist, and walked over to Glen's smooth heaving butt. With one perfectly coordinated movement. Donna leaned forward, pulled the back of his trim boxers down, and forced four inches of the dildo up Glen's virgin ass. He let out a loud scream as Donna started to fuck him vigorously. Everytime Glen pulled back out of Scott, more and more of the dildo prodded his own butt. The two men grunted loudly as the sexy sandwich heated up even more. The sight of Donna butt fucking Glen was a real turn on for Matt and Eric. They frigged themselved vigorously, as their cocks and balls bounced up and down in their boxers.

After 2 minutes of frantic sex, Glen knew he was at the boiling point. "I'M GOING TO POP, I'M GOING TO POPPPPPPP! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Glen shot off so violently up Scott's butt he caused the younger principal to experience another intense orgasm.

"FFFFFFFUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Scott spurted another round of cum into the bedsheets. At the same time, Donna let out a loud scream. "AAAAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

The dominatrix had her fourth orgasm of the day which made her whole body shake. As she came, Matt and Eric lost their own cream.

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Eric grunted in extreme pleasure as his cock spurted eight very full loads all over Glen and Scott.

"AUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Matt squealed in delight as he has his own big orgasm.

Scott and Glen collapsed on the rug, thoroughly spent. Donna quickly unstrapped the dildo and was very businesslike all of a sudden.

"That was fun guys, but I have another appointment...call me again sometime."

With that, Donna opened the door, pausing to take in the amazing sight of Glen and Scott covered with cream as they passed out on the floor. Then she let out a diabolical laugh and quickly left the room....

to be continued!

sack
sack
144 Followers