Donna's Arresting Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys drove away as Officer White yelled, "See you for lunch Monday, Scott!"

The next morning, Donna and I discussed the events of the previous night. She was delighted that I had watched most of her gangbang. We carried on our lives mostly as before. The only difference was Donna's prowl nights. About once a month she would go out, find and fuck as many men as she could find. It was usually a lot with her looks. I tagged along to keep her meetings as safe as possible. One benefit to my wife's new sexuality is our relationship. I now have a sex life that most men only dream of. Donna will do anything I want, anytime I want. If I want to tip the pizza man, I just point and Donna will give him an expert professional blow job. We've had many adventures over the past twenty years. Maybe I'll relate some more of the stories in the future.

Donna's Husband - Scott

12