Donna's Night at Chase Field

Story Info
They bring another guy into the mix.
2.8k words
4.32
40.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to take in a baseball game at Chase Stadium. We were on the way home when we ran into a family friend. He asked our plans and we told him about the ball game. He said he had no plans for the evening and ask if we minded if he tagged along. My husband advised Cole to get showered up and meet us at our house then we would ride together. Cole is a lean cut, attractive single young man ten years younger than we are, and the cute and quite type. Cole is the kind of person that you don't mind just hanging around. So off we go to the ball park, a hot summer night in the mid 100's. I was wearing a cotton baseball jersey and a pair of loose fitting shorts typical of the season. Because the day had been so warm, I slid into a sports bra with a matching T back for the comfort of the evening.

As we arrived at the park, Scott dropped me and Cole to get tickets while he parked the truck. Nothing unusual at all! Scott met us at the gates and we stopped at the refreshment stand to get a cold beer. As we walked away from the cashier, Cole grabbed my hand to sort of guide me thru the crowd, and it seemed like he held on to it forever, and I was shocked to find that I liked the attention. We sat in the stands and watched the game, with Scott sitting to aisle side of me and Cole on the other. Cole went to light a cigarette and discovered he had misplaced his lighter and ask to borrow mine. I have a habit of placing my lighter inside my pack and kind of holding them between my legs. Scott went to get us another beer and Cole sort of reached between my legs to replace the lighter and my cigarette pack slid back between my legs and rubbed my sweet spot.

I was both startled and confusingly surprised by his actions. Scott came back with the drinks and we sat thru another couple of innings and the same thing happened again, only this time I didn't flinch when Cole reached between my legs to get the lighter. I looked at him as if to say, "Okay, I'm loving this," and I think he read my body language. This went on for the rest of the game; drinking beer and me, Scott and Cole just laughing and having fun. I was enjoying the attention and Scott didn't seem to be getting upset by what was now becoming a steady habit of Cole reaching between my legs, and some times to my surprise, digging pretty deep. After the game, we stopped and picked up a six pack for home because it was only 10:00 o'clock and nobody wanted the evening to end, especially me who was enjoying the attention.

Scott went in to get the beer and Cole and I were still in the car when he reached for the lighter again, only this time there was a more deliberate act to test the waters. Scott and I have been married ten years and things like this have happened before, but not with Cole. Sure we talked about fantasies, but never had made any plans or anything like that which included him. We were all pretty drunk and went back to our place. Once there, I went in the bedroom to change out of my clothes and get my now wet panties off. I put on a fresh thong and a long T-shirt figuring that the evening was pretty much over. When I entered the family room, Scott was on the sofa and Cole was in the kitchen. I sat down on the love seat across from Scott and Cole came in with beers for all. He handed Scott one and then walked over and handed me one, and to my surprise he sat down beside me.

Not just beside me but very close beside me! Scott looked over at us but didn't seem to mind. Now I'm really confused and excited at the same time. I couldn't help myself, I was wet, and just having him beside made me even hotter. A few more beers and laughs and we are pretty shot now. Cole looked as though he was going down for the count and leaned over and put his head on my shoulder. I don't know what came over me, but I adjusted so he could put his head in my lap. I was so wet that he had to sense it. So we just sat there and Scott finally said it's time to hit the sack and got up to clean up the bottles. Cole held on to my leg and I didn't want to let go, but I knew that it had to end. Cole was in no shape to drive, so I put some pillows and a blanket out and tucked him in. He softly held my hand, and for some reason I bent over and gave him a little kiss on the cheek as to say thanks for the great evening.

Scott and I went in and climbed in bed. He said that he had noticed the extra attention that Cole and I were so obviously giving each other and asked me what I was doing. I told him that it was just the moment and things got a little more than I expected. He asked if that was all or was there something I wanted to tell him. I said that it was just fun having the attention from two men and that's all there was to it. Is that all he asked. I said that it was a good feeling for a woman my age (34) to have a younger man show some affection.

Scott said, "Well if that's what it is, why don't you go out there and see what Cole had on his mind?"

I was curious yet dumbfounded and said I wouldn't know what to do.

Scott said, "Just go out there and check on him and see if he is still awake. Sit down and talk a little, if he is interested, he will let you know!"

I said, "What do I do if he is interested, see if he wants to come in the bedroom with us?"

Scott knew that my favorite fantasy is to sleep with two men. Well I knew Cole was more than interested, so I got up, my thong was soaked now, and I was trembling as I walked from the bedroom to the family room. The room was dark with just the moon light shinning thru the window. I sat down on the sofa next to Cole and he put his hand on my leg. I was so excited and nervous; I thought that I was going to come out of my skin. He asked what was on my mind, and I told him that if wanted to come to the bedroom it was okay with Scott. I took Cole by the hand and pulled ever so softly, and he followed like a puppy dog. We walked into the bedroom and climbed into bed, me in the middle. Scott started us off by pulling my T-shirt over my head and pulling my breast out for the world to see. Scott started sucking on my left nipple and Cole started on the right.

I was in heaven just laying there not knowing what to do next, when all of a sudden Cole went down my stomach, and when he got to my belly, he pulled softy on my thong and I lifted my hips to help him get it off. I was surprised at myself, but I figured there was no turning back now. In an instant his tongue was inside me licking and sucking on my dripping pussy. Scott was working on my breast and I was rubbing his cock. Next thing I knew, I was sucking Scott's cock and Cole was licking me like crazy and I was cumming one orgasm after another. I could taste Scott's pre-cum in my mouth as I sucked him for all I could. He came in a gush in my mouth and I swallowed all of it with out wasting a drop. As if they knew what to do with out saying, they both slowly worked up one side of my body and down the other until I now had Cole's cock all the way down my throat.

He wasn't as big as Scott and that made it easier for me to eat his whole cock. I'm not bragging, but Cole got the best blow job he ever had in his life. I still had the taste of my husband in my mouth and Cole was dripping sweet tastes of his pre-cum in my mouth. They both had a taste of their own, and I was sucking Cole for all I could give him. They switched back and forth two more times until we were all ready for a break. Everyone had worked off some the beer's effects and we weren't ready to sleep yet. In one swift motion I grabbed his hard cock; the pre-cum glistened in the moon-light, from the top of his cock head. My fingers, entwined around his shaft, from the base I began the stroke of a woman who had done this before. Cole traced his hands, from the knee, to the mid-thigh, and then disappeared between my legs.

A look of surprise, he had found my little secret, all wet with nectar, flowing from my pussy. I gasped for air, as he inserted a finger in my wet pussy. My fingers tightened around his shaft, milking the cock as if it would be the last ever felt. I wanted this cock buried in me. I pushed him to his back, and straddled him, never letting his cock free, from my stroking hand. I reached to the crotch of my pussy, spread my vaginal lips, placed the cock head to my waiting pussy, and rotated the head, collecting the nectar dripping from my pussy. Cole tried to say something.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I demanded.

He rose, and half of his cock disappeared into my wetness. I in turn ground my firm ass to him, sinking the remaining half of his hard cock in my willing and open pussy. The fucking began, as he rose, I ground my pubes into him. His hands went to my ass cheeks, pulling then pushing my pussy to his waiting cock. I grabbed his hands, guiding his hard thrusts, driving his cock in me. With every withdrawal, I would grind my pelvis into his.

"Are you close?" I would ask. "Get ready..., I am almost there..., cum in me... Cum in me now!"

His breathing stopped, for a short second. His ass arched higher than before.

In mid air, he shouted, "I'm cumming, oh GOD, I'm cumming in you."

"Give me all of it! I want all your hot cum."

My breath short and weak, I gasped for air. After the climax, with Cole still buried in me, I raised just enough to release his softening cock. I reached down and pulled his cock head from my entrance. Quickly, I released my vaginal grip and unfolded from this man. My pussy is sopping wet, craving more satisfaction from my two, hard men. Still I sucked Cole's cock, feeling the need that I have incited in his body. Then I felt the head of Scott's cock push against my pussy lips. They parted easily for him as his shaft sliced into my body. He pushed hard into me, making me squeal as his tool filled me. His cock thrust deep and hard inside my body. It filled me, feeding my aching pussy. That's it, push it in. Push it in hard as you fuck me. I pushed back against him, desperate for as much of his length as I could take and felt his thighs against my ass as he reached his limit.

Now he started to pull out and then thrust, hard, back into me, fucking my pussy as I felt his hands move round and play with my tits. A cock in my mouth and one in my pussy; I was in Heaven and it made it even better as I am sure that Cole enjoyed being a participant of me being fucked by two studs. I felt Cole's cock strain, obviously close to coming, and I wanted to give him as much help as I could. One hand grasped the base of his tool, stroking it into my mouth as I continued to suck and lick him. My other hand curled around his balls, gently squeezing and encouraging him to cum. He pushed my head almost convulsively harder onto his cock, urging me to fuck him with my mouth. I sucked hard, drawing his cum to its rightful destination and then I felt him tense, his stiff rod pushed hard into me and then tasted his salty cum, coursing into my mouth and down my throat.

Time and again the cream shot from him, his cock swelling in my mouth as I sucked hard, a convulsive movement fuelled by Scott's length in my pussy. It, too, suddenly swelled and I could feel his body tense. Oh yes, I knew he was going to cum for me; I could feel it hard and swollen, deep in my pussy. My orgasm was so close too and, as Scott pushed hard against the walls of my pussy, I came, jerking and shuddering and moaning as a wonderful torrent of his cum splashed inside my love-tunnel. Neither of them was eager to leave the sweet confines of my mouth or pussy and we stayed for a moment, as I sucked gently on Cole's cock and slid slowly up and down my husband's length. In a while, he pulled out of me and Cole slipped his length from my mouth, but then he pulled me to him.

I was given no chance to relax and Cole's strong arms lowered my pussy onto his cock. It must be so wet for him, the wetness of my juice and my husband's cream mixed deep inside my pussy, but he seemed not to mind and the extra lubrication was great to allow his tool inside me. Even then, I felt stretched wider and wider by him and am lost in the feeling of being so full, as he pulled me towards him and started to suckle at my tits. Again I felt Scott behind me and felt the head of his hard shaft, but this time it nudges gently against my puckered ass-hole. I have no time to protest and realized that the guys are just here to use my body. I loved it! I felt a small pain as the muscles around my ass were stretched and then the wonderful sensation as he pushed his cock deep into my ass.

As I fucked Cole, Scott fucked me, synchronizing their movements. I was so full, so stretched by the two hard cocks inside me. I could feel the two hard shafts almost rubbing against each other inside me. From the corner of my eye I see Scott move around as I leaned forward over Cole. It felt so sluttish and I love to feel that way, being fucked and fucked by each of those cocks harder and harder, urging each one to shed its load of cum inside me. Scot was first, his cock, stretching the walls of my tight ass; I felt him swell inside me. "Yes, that's it baby. Cum for me. Cum in my ass and fill my tight hole with your cum." I felt him jerk and hold tight on my tits as his cock jerked and spouted warm cum into my ass. Oh yeah, that's so good, his cock and cum deep inside me. My muscles had tightened convulsively around Cole's cock and the tightness of my pussy gripped his cock, goading it to shoot his load.

It came, thick and hard. I felt it swell and Cole gasped and moaned with me as we both came. My orgasm was mind-blowing; dragged from my aching body in a tumult of ecstasy, his cum mixing with that of Scott's from his assault on my pussy. Finally, with the cocks of the two guys still inside me, as they withdraw from my red lips and hole, I felt the cum dribble from my ass and pussy. I smiled at Scott, and he smiled back, knowing that another fantasy had been fulfilled, but also knowing that there was more to come and that there will be no boundaries anymore with our male friends.