Don't Ask, Don't Tell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "I love being such a nasty slut." Then she started slowly humping his cock. She rode it for about fifteen minutes, obviously having a number of orgasms. Finally, he gripped her hips and started slamming into her. He froze, cumming deep in her pussy. When he relaxed she rolled her hips and continued to fuck him for a couple of minutes. Then she looked at me again and said, "Watch this, honey."

She slowly rose up from her black lover. His cock slowly slid from her wet cunt. When the big purple head finally plopped out, white cum dripped from her open gash and landed on his balls. She dropped down and cleaned every bit of it with her mouth, then sat with her legs spread showing John and I the gaping hole left by that monster cock. I was riveted.

As they caught their breath, John handed the guy his clothes and encouraged him to dress. "Well my friend," said John as he stood. "I'm sure you enjoyed your time with our little slut here, but I think it is time we had a bit of privacy if you don't mind." He shepherded the guy to the door and closed it behind him. Then he turned to us, "Well you two, our little trial period has come to a close. Things change now." He looked at me. "Rich, you are obviously too worked up to do any deep thinking. My little slut here, " he gestured to my wife, "is going to take care of that. Once she has finished with you, bring her to my hotel." He told me which room he was in at the Hilton where all of this started.

He was right about me being overheated. I could barely take my eyes off of Suzanne. She was a sight. She barely resembled my proper wife. She was standing naked in front of us. I could see red marks from where hands and mouths had been on her body. Here lips were a little puffy and surrounded by a faint reddening of the skin from the oral sex she had been having. Her nipples were hard in the cool air of the room. Her cunt was bright red, with distended lips. She was standing with her legs apart and hips cocked in such a way as to show her shaved snatch off. It was clear that she was a slut who had been ravished and was looking for more.

"Suzanne, put your pretty outfit back on." John commanded. "I want you to take Rich back into the theater and get him off one time back there. Once you have done that, take him to a glory hole booth with you and make sure the two of you don't leave until he is completely drained." John smiled at me. "I'll see you guys in a while. Have fun." He turned and left the room.

I stood there looking at the closed door trying to come to grips with the situation. My higher thought processes were severely hampered by extreme horminess. I turned to Suzanne as she was tugging her little black skirt into place. She smiled hungrily at me and said, "C'mon sweetie. Let's go play." She took my hand and led me back out into the lobby. Once there, she hooked her arm in mine and we walked slowly through the room. I felt everyone's eyes on us.

We settled into chairs at the back of the little theater. There were no other couples in the couples only area with us, but there were about five guys seated at the bench in front of us. I could barely see the screen for all the guys turning to see Suzanne.

I felt Suze moving next to me and glanced over. She had untied the tails of her blouse and was opening her shirt up. I stared at her as she revealed her breasts to the watching crowd. Once her shirt was open, she glanced at me and said, "Every one of them wants to touch me. I bet I've given them all hardons." She reached between my legs. "How about you? Have I given you a boner?"

She started stroking my dick through my pants. After a couple of minutes she popped my slacks open and started openly stroking my dick in front of the crowd. I looked over and saw that she was fingering herself as she did it. She was watching the men staring at her. I felt an orgasm building as I thought about what I was seeing. My wife was putting on one hell of a show. Just as I started to spurt, she dove over and sucked down every drop of my cum.

As she sat up, she licked her lips and then took her hand from her pussy and licked the fingers that had been inside her. Then she stood and spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear her. "That was so good. Let's go to the booths and see if I can get a little more."

There was an exodus from the room as she and I rearranged our clothes. By the time we had walked back through the lobby and into the booth area, there were guys jostling each other for position at the booths with glory holes in them. Suze showed an impish side of her self as we took a lap around the booths. She would pause at each one with a hole in it. Every time, a guy in the other booth would get teased with the possibility that this hot slut was going into the booth next to his. Then she would move on, swaying her hips and looking incredibly sexy as she walked past the now disappointed guy. When we had completed a lap, she leaned to me and said, "This time, I want you to pick the booth we stop at. You pick whose dick I will suck first."

In spite of the recent draining she had just given it, my cock twitched at her words. Suddenly, I had a measure of control in this game. I felt a greater excitement over what we were doing than I had previously. I looked up and down the rows of booths at the men standing by the doors. I could feel the excitement in the air. We started moving down past the doors. I played the tease game with my wife at the first two booths. I could see the guys trying to catch her eye. I could see they desperately wanted my wife.

Finally, I stopped at a booth next to the one a tall guy was at. I'm no real judge of male beauty, but he looked fit and healthy to me. I was tired of waiting, so I nudged Suze and she slipped into the little booth. I followed and shut the door. As Suze turned towards me she was pulling her blouse open again. Then she tugged her spandex mini-skirt up so that her pussy and ass were completely uncovered. She stepped to me, wrapped her arms around my neck, and gave me a deep kiss. She let go and gave me a smile that was pure sexual hunger. "Thanks honey," she whispered. Then she dropped to her knees

I looked at the fist sized hole and saw the face of the guy from the next booth. "C'mon, darling." Suze said into the hole, "Give me your hard cock."

Seconds later a hard cock slid through the hole and my wife attacked it like a starving animal on fresh meat. She was sucking hard on his cock. Her head was bobbing fast. I could hear the wet sound of her mouth sliding up and down this stranger's cock. Once in a while, I could hear her gag a little when she got the angle and depth wrong. It was all very exciting.

I noticed that she kept one hand on her pussy as she sucked. I reached down from behind and slipped a finger into her dripping cunt. She moaned around the guys cock as I slipped a second finger into her. She started hunching against my hand as she blew the guy through the wall. Suddenly I saw her put both hands against the wall, her body stilled. I thought she might be starting to cum, but I couldn't feel her pussy throbbing around my fingers. I watched a bit more. She was very slowly sucking up and down on the cock in her mouth.

Then the cock pulled back out of her mouth and through the wall with a pop. She looked at me and opened her mouth. It was full of cum. She closed her eyes and mouth and I watched her swallow his cum as if it were the sweetest delicacy she had ever tasted. My cock was hard in my pants again.

I heard doors opening and closing, suddenly another cock poked through the wall. Suze turned to it and started sucking ravenously again. I dropped my pants and slipped behind her. After a bit of awkward positioning, I got my cock into her while she kept working on the strange cock. I held still while she humped her hips on me while she bobbed her head on his cock. She was so wet that I slide in and out effortlessly.

After the second guy came she stood up and repeated her cum swallowing display for me. Then she reached up and kissed me like she had when we first got in the booth. I could smell and taste the remnants of cum in her mouth. I was so heated up, so into the moment, that it actually turned me on. I was surprised at myself.

When Suze broke the kiss, she reached down and stroked the new cock that had poked its head through the wall. She looked at me and said, "This time, do my ass." Then she bent down to the cock in the wall. She stayed up on her feet and I maneuvered myself behind her again. I pushed forward and she reached down and aimed my cock into her asshole. I slipped in slowly and heard her moan around the strange cock in her mouth as I buried myself all the way in her ass. I could feel her moving as she pleasured the anonymous cock. Her ass was very tight in a ring just at the entrance, beyond that was a warm looseness unlike any pussy. I held her hips and started stroking into her, slowly at first then harder and faster. Finally, I was slamming into her ass hard enough that it sounded like I was spanking her.

I tensed up, preparing to cum, and Suze spun around and engulfed my cock with her mouth. I was pulsing my cum down her throat before I realized what was happening. She drained me. Then she kept sucking on my softening dick. I watched her as she move to back against the hole as she continued mouthing my cock. After a few moments, she looked up at me and said, "He's in me now. There is someone fucking me right this second."

I felt my groin tighten again. My cock was trying to come back to life. The nasty scene I was participating in was powerfully exciting. My wife was being a total slut - just like those in the stories that fueled my imagination for so long. On top of that, I had rationalized away my doubts and misgivings. I'd completely immersed myself in the moment. Suze went back to sucking my cock back to life while she fondled my balls. I watched her moving her hips with pleasure from the fucking she was getting through the glory hole.

She glanced up and locked eyes with me. "He is cumming," she said. Then she dropped her mouth back on me.

I don't know how many men fucked her while she blew me. There was at least one more. I started cumming that final time when I noticed that she was reaching down between her legs and either frigging herself or fondling her latest lover's balls as she serviced me. When I came, I felt myself pulsing, but nothing was really coming out. I'd been drained dry by the slut my wife was being.

I leaned against the wall and tried to catch my breath while she turned and finished her last lover with her mouth. When he finished, she turned and showed me his cum in her mouth like she had before. She swallowed, opened her mouth, and waggled her tongue at me mischievously. "I think we are done here, don't you?" she asked.

I was still feeling pretty discombobulated, "Yeah...I guess so."

Suzanne grabbed my arm and led me out of the booth to the disappointment of the next guys in the line. She sashayed next tome as we left the building and went to the car. She had me grab a bag from the trunk for her. She had stashed a change of clothes for herself in my car before she left with John earlier that evening. As we drove back to town, she changed into her suburban mom outfit.

While she changed I drove and pondered things. I was starting to feel the remorse and discomfort with what we were doing again. I was revisiting all of the feelings and reservations I'd had as we went on this journey of sexual exploration. I held the 'sanctity of marriage" and 'holy bonds of matrimony' discussion with myself. I decided that for now, I would have to say that I still mostly felt that marriage was what we made it and that we didn't have to accept society's traditional definitions. Knowing that we had to be careful doing something outside of what society considers normal. Social groups don't like their norms to be ignored. Bad things happen to those who don't conform.

I also even reconsidered the whole "If you were a real man, you would never let your wife do that" line of thought. It seemed pretty silly to me. I guess there are people out there that see marriage as some form of ownership. Those same people seem to have self image problems. To me, that line of thinking seems to be related to the way the loudest of homophobes seem to be the first ones in line to gobble cocks at the glory holes in the bookstore. They protest just a little too much.

In any case, I didn't feel that my manhood was threatened by what we were doing. I mostly was confused by the swing of feelings I had about it. One minute it would be the most intensely exciting sexual thing I had ever experienced, the next I would feel ashamed at that excitement. I decided to stick with what I decided before all the excitement of the evening. I could live with and enjoy a continuation of what had been happening.

I glanced over at Suze. She had fallen asleep. It was hard to reconcile the innocent face Next to me with the one that had whispered 'There is someone fucking me right this second" to me earlier. She had clearly been enjoying herself before. Her experiences with John were obviously satisfying some need of hers. I actually enjoyed getting John's notes as much or more than I did participating tonight. There was more anticipation and buildup and less guilt and remorse afterwards.

I pulled into the underground garage and we went to the elevator silently. In the elevator, Suze turned to me and said, "I love you so much. You know that, don't you?"

"I know. I Love you too."

"This has gone farther than I thought it could. I can't say that I feel I've explored all of my darker desires, but I've learned some things about myself. As much excitement and fun as I've had each time, I've spent the next couple of weeks feeling no interest in 'extreme' games.. But..." She pause. "But now...well...I..I think I've explored enough. You have been so patient and I know this was something you weren't comfortable with. I've thought about it a lot and I'm willing to let go of all of this. You, we, are more important. I've explored enough and can set this aside without the pressure or feelings that I would have felt if I hadn't tried this."

"You mean you want to go back to normal/" I asked As we entered the lobby. I steered us to a pair of chairs tucked in a corner.

Suzanne said, "I mean that if you feel like you did when this started, then I can live without it."

Boy, wasn't that a slick answer. "You think you could just give this up? No more urges, no more irrepressible urges?" I asked.

"I can't say that I haven't had fun. I'm more than a little ashamed of what I have found exciting in all of this. I am a bit of a pervert down inside. But that is only once in a while. I couldn't live like that. I love our daily lives together. I love that too much to give it up over the transient urges I've surrendered to lately. Nothing is worth giving that up."

That was good to hear. But it left me in a quandary. "You know that John has been telling me everything?" I asked.

She looked down at her lap and nodded. "Yes. He told me today."

"I mean he sent me pictures, video clips, and even let me come watch one night."

"He told me."

"So, I know what you have been doing. I've seen how much you enjoyed it. "

"I admit that I've enjoyed the things I've done. John told me I could stop it any time I wanted, but I never came close to stopping or slowing it down." Suze said. "I have some limits, of course...but never crossed them. I'm just saying that I can give it up for us, if that is what you want. I'm in charge, not my libido. I've satisfied my curiosity enough that I can live without any more...excursions."

"I've had very mixed feelings. I'll admit to being quite a perv, myself." I started.

You mean your evening porn fixes over the last years?" Suzanne asked.

I was stunned. How did she know that I had been reading net porn for so long? "I...uhhh....well...how?" I am such a scintillating conversationalist sometimes.

"Oh honey, I've known for ages. Remember when I had to have my computer rebuilt after the spyware messed it up. I used your machine a couple of times. I found what you had been reading. I saw the sites you went to. Heck, I've spent time surfing and reading. That's where a lot of my desires took concrete form. I loved a lot of the slutty wife stories and some of the dominance ones. You don't think my behavior over the last months just popped out of me? I've been reading the same things you have for the last few years."

On one hand, I was astounded by this. However, once I thought about it a moment, it did make sense. No one will just pop out with extreme behavior changes without some cause. My demure real estate agent wife had not just changed overnight. She was acting on things that she had been reading and thinking about for a long time.

I said, "Well, I guess you know I've gotten my jollies reading about this sort of stuff. The reality of it hasn't always been so easy for me. I've really been torn between intense excitement and some confused shame and fear about what was happening."

"I've known you had to have mixed feelings about this. I'm not surprised. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my fair share of mixed feelings about this, myself. It has not been easy to admit to myself how kinky I can be," Suze said as she put a hand on my shoulder. The casual familiarity felt good. "I know you like watching and that the voyeuristic side of all of this has been fun for you. You seemed to have fun playing tonight. I know that you don't have the personality to take control like John. But there is a place in these games for each of us. If...that is what we want."

"You said you could give it up if I felt strong about it."

"Yes."

"But, Suze, what do you want? You haven't really said what you want to do," I said. "I know I said before that I didn't want it. You know that I'm torn now about things. What do you want?"

She sat still for a moment, tracing one of her fingers over the back of the other hand. Then she looked up at me, "I can define what I want by defining some of what I don't want. I don't want this sexy play to become our lives. What we have at home is far more important to me than what happened tonight.."

"I agree with that."

"At the same time, we have both been getting a lot of thrills out of these...games over the last months. I wish there was a way for us both to enjoy spicing our 'normal' life up with a pinch of this playtime once in a while."

I felt a trill of combined fear and excitement as I thought about what she was saying. "I don't know, honey. I don't know if that is what I want. I still feel kind of mixed up over...everything. There is a lot to digest."

She stood and pulled me to my feet. "I understand honey. Let's go see what John has to say. Who knows – maybe he is going to tell us to just go away. That would give us an answer, wouldn't it?" She pulled out her cell phone and called John. He told us to meet him in the bar.

Chapter 7

I was sipping my drink and looking over at the seats where Suzanne and John first met when my sweet slutty wife straightened. I looked around and saw John approaching. He chastely hugged Suzanne and respectfully shook my hand. Then he confidently motioned to the bartender. The waitress scurried over with a drink as we were all sitting back down at the little table. John whispered something to her as she set his drink in front of him.

As she left he said, "I'm sure you two have discussed things since I left you – any thing you need to tell me?"

Suze and I looked at each other, neither of us willing to be the one to speak.

John smiled, and said, "Rich, you tell me."

I grasped my drink harder. "Well...I guess the short version is that this has been an exciting experience, but that we don't want to adopt it as a 24 by 7 lifestyle. Plus, we both have some mixed feelings about continuing things at all."