Don't Call Me Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

I shot a succession of deep cumshots into Lorrie's stomach, and her throat muscles worked expertly to milk my cock of every drop of precious cum. As I came, I could see her body shiver as she worked herself into a nice little orgasm.

Finally, I was done, and I collapsed back on the sofa, while Lorrie fell back on her haunches, her chest heaving with her exertions. I nearly got hard again when she smacked her lips in obvious relish, but the truth is, my cock was pretty depleted from the workout it had gotten over the previous two days.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me, Daddy," she panted.

"Me too, sweetheart, me too," I said with a fair amount of frustration.

We decided later that day that we wouldn't sleep together until we were ready to consummate our lust. I don't think either of us trusted ourselves to avoid fucking if we were lying together naked.

Still, the next three weeks passed quite quickly. Lorrie stayed busy with school, and I was in a particularly busy stretch at my work.

We did manage to have about a half-dozen sessions in front of the computer, where we watched each other masturbate. I found I got a huge thrill out of stroking my cock for an attentive audience, and I loved watching my darling daughter use her fingers on herself.

We surfed the Internet for all sorts of nasty stuff to stimulate our lust, and I discovered that Lorrie had a wicked imagination. She wasn't as keen on visuals as I was, but she loved erotic stories, especially incest stories involving young daughters and older fathers.

She'd click through a succession of hot tales while we worked our hands on ourselves mostly, but occasionally, we did each other.

Finally, we came to the long-awaited day when Lorrie went to see the gynecologist, and she came home beaming, with a full prescription for contraceptives.

The next day was Saturday, and lucky for us, it was raining hard, so we had a good excuse to stay home. After coffee, Lorrie sat naked at the computer and got us ready to go. I sat down in my chair, equally naked, and let her run the show.

My cock began to throb as she worked us through a series of video clips of young girls fucking older men, first one-on-one, then in groups.

My cock was like iron as I softly stroked it up and down while Lorrie worked the mouse with one hand and her pussy with the other.

We looked over at each other and slowly came together in a searing kiss, our tongues slashing together and our lips working together hungrily. Instinctively, our hands migrated to the other's crotch. Lorrie jacked my cock while I slid my fingers between her juicy pussy lips.

After watching a few videos, Lorrie switched to our favorite story site and pulled up a couple of her favorites as we slowly stoked each other's fire to a white-hot pitch.

At least, I knew it was time, and so did she. My daughter looked over at me with the blaze of lust in her eyes.

"Fuck me, Daddy, please?" she whispered.

I was beyond speech, as I stood up, pulled her to her feet and bent her over the desk. Lorrie's legs were spread as she arched her back at me, and I just stared at the juicy gash that lay open for me. Just to emphasize her need, she reached under her body with a hand, and spread open her lips.

"Do it now, Daddy!" she panted. "Fuck your baby."

I grasped my dong with one hand and aimed the bulbous head at the wet opening, and as I pushed my cock into her velvety hole, we both groaned long and loud.

"Oh, baby!" I exclaimed as I sank my cock into my daughter's hot pussy for the first time.

Lorrie was reading a particularly hot story as she thrust her hips back and sucked my dick in to the hilt. I quickly got up to speed in her gripping, clutching cunt, pumping hard, but at a deliberate pace.

Each time I sank to the max in her depths, I heard a little squeal from Lorrie, while I grunted hard with each thrust. I fucked my daughter with everything I had, every bit of experience coming to the fore as I worked my cock back and forth in her sizzling slit.

"Unnnnnnnnnnhhhhh!" she wailed as her orgasm began to gather steam. "F-f-f-fuck meeeee! Fuck me, Daddy! Oh God, give ... it ... to ... me!"

I had to hold on tight to her butt, because she was starting to hump me back with an increasingly jerky motion, her climax consuming her. The story she'd been reading was forgotten as we lost ourselves in the forbidden lust that we'd kept at bay for so long.

My legs were starting to cramp, and sweat broke out all over my body as I worked us toward a shattering climax, as the tingle in my groin told me I was getting close to an explosion of epic proportions. Squeals, gasps and moans flew forth from both of our lips as we fucked each other with wild passion.

It was Lorrie who got there first. She gave a long squeal of lust, and her body shuddered from head to toe as a tremendous orgasm roared through her body.

It was too much for me. As her body twitched in her climax, I felt the crackling rush of cum as my own orgasm boiled over. With a huge roar, I pushed forward as deep as I could and cut loose with a torrent of semen.

I basted my baby's pussy with at least a half-dozen really intense cumshots, filling her with hot, thick semen. Then I squeezed out another series of smaller shots, grunting as I kept pushing my cock deep in her cunt, trying to drain as much of my cum as I could before I disengaged from my daughter's pussy.

Finally, I was finished, and as my wilted cock slid out of Lorrie's cum-filled pussy, I slumped back on my seat. From that position, I had a close-up view of my cum as it rolled out of her dilated hole and down the insides on her thighs.

"Oh my God, Daddy, that was great!" Lorrie said as she slowly moved from where she'd been leaning on the desk to sit in her chair. "Can we do it again?"

I looked over at my daughter, who was now my lover, and just nodded my head with a chuckle.

"But this time, we're doing it right," I said. "We're going to do it in the bed."

I stood up, went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water for each of us, then we adjourned to the bedroom. After the frantic first fuck, I think we both wanted to take some time to play, and that's what we did.

With our hands slowly working each other back up to readiness, we kissed languidly, luxuriantly. I took some time to lick and nibble on Lorrie's tits, and she returned the favor.

When my cock was back at full hardness, I rolled her onto her back and got up on my knees. Lorrie looked up at me with the most intense expression of love and lust I've ever seen on a woman, and she opened her legs to let me gaze at her dripping-wet pussy, the pink gash spread wide just for me.

No words were necessary. I simply leaned forward, put the head of my cock to her hot hole and slowly rammed my way in.

Our arms snaked around each other's backs as we kissed again, this time with the fever of lust. My cock was churning at a smooth, steady pace in her velvet cunt, her legs encircling my waist as she thrust her hips up to meet my incoming push.

"Oh God, Daddy, don't EVER stop fucking me," Lorrie said in a soft voice. "Fuck me forever."

"Oh, baby, you know I will," I panted. "I've waited a long time for this, and I'm going to please your hot little pussy for a long time."

As we fucked, our pace gradually got faster and harder, as our sweaty bodies slithered together, producing sizzling sensations of pure lust.

We were both panting hard as we climbed ever higher to another huge climax, until I was pounding her pussy hard, and she was taking everything I could give her and asking for more.

Faster, faster, faster, I fucked my daughter's steaming pussy until I felt the crackle of orgasm rolling through my cock. Pushing forward again, I clutched Lorrie's body to mine as I surrendered another hard, intense cum load.

As I filled her again, Lorrie's body stiffened, then she gasped hard as her own orgasm flew forth. We seemed to be transposing the sensations as our bodies clung together in the mutual dance of passion.

When I had given my daughter all the cum I had to give, I slumped forward and we kissed, quite tenderly. Then I rolled off of her, gathering her in my arms as we settled in for a long nap on a rainy afternoon.

Lorrie and I have been full-blown lovers now for several months, and our passion shows no signs of abating. We're careful to keep our feelings hidden when we're out in public, but when we get behind closed doors, we're all over each other.

Perhaps, in time, she'll want someone her own age, although she insists I'm all the man she ever wants. And I'm certainly not going to want anyone else any time soon. I'm happily fucking the best pussy I've ever had, which belongs to the best woman a man could want.

You can call Lorrie my lover, maybe even my wife, but don't call her my daughter. She became much more than that the day we finally let our lust run wild.

As for Estelle, well, we'd love to be able to thumb our noses at her and let her know exactly what she's missing out on. But we'll just have to be content with knowing that every time we fuck, we're sticking it to her just little bit deeper.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers