Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 01

Story Info
Gavin seeks revenge.
10.3k words
4.57
107.7k
223

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,848 Followers

Disclaimer:

I want to thank my editor Sexyvibe for his edits. I appreciate the time and effort to make my story more readable.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

This is a work of fiction, but I have to warn you. If you expect good dialog, flawless grammar and a non-stereotyped story this is not a story for you.

*****

"It has been one hell of a month," Gavin Walker thought as he was standing outside the Holborn Country Club. A month ago life had all been good. Gavin was one of the more popular boys in the school. He played football and basketball and his tall muscular build as well as his sharp wit made him admired by the other students. Gavin was from a low-income background, but he'd been given a scholarship to the prestigious high school because of his athletic skill.

He was, so to speak, from the wrong side of the tracks, but had still grown up in a loving environment. His father, Tanner, had always had time to help him and his mother, Lynette, had always been there for him. His parents had been high school sweethearts and before they left school, Lynette had been pregnant with Gavin. They married and Tanner started to work at the local factory owned by the Douglas family. At first they barely scraped by, but as time went by, the Walker household became more financially secure. Tanner and Lynette provided Gavin with a brother, Sean, and a sister, Amalia. They were both in primary school. It was a happy household but two years ago they had had a scare, when Lynette was diagnosed with cancer. Together the Walker family had beaten it and she had now been in remission for the last year. But it had drained Tanner and Lynette's bank accounts. Still the family was a happy family.

Then it all started to go wrong. Gavin was well regarded in school, had great grades and for the last half year he had been in a relationship with Jennifer, a hot cheerleader. Everything was wonderful until one night everything changed. Gavin had completely seduced Jennifer and after a month she was willing to do anything he wanted. Gavin was a horny 18 year-old, so he wanted it all - and he got it. But one night Jennifer had called and in tears told him that her family had to move to Seattle. A week later they were gone.

Before Gavin got his bearings, his father and a lot of other workers were laid off from the factory when some of the production was moved to China. It meant an economic meltdown for the Walker family. The recession was taking its toll on the local economy and unemployment soared. Tanner scoured the want ads every day, but there was not much available. Not many folks were hiring. In fact, nobody was hiring. The finances got increasingly tighter, and the Walker family fell another month of mortgage payments behind. One more slip and the bank would take the house. They started to become desperate.

Gavin had found a part time job and now he was dressed in a parking valet uniform, as he tried to make some money to take home. The circumstances had made Gavin an angry young man. He had become used to getting all the pussy he wanted, when he wanted it. Now he had been without for almost a month. His parents had gone from being a happy couple to both being quite depressed by their situation. On the outside Gavin didn't seemed different as he still showed a shiny disposition. The only indication of his black fury was on the field. He had become almost brutal when he tackled the opponents. One quarterback had left the field with a broken arm and a broken leg after being sacked by Gavin. He definitely lay down the hurt on the opponents.

Dressed in his parking valet uniform Gavin recognized the huge town car approaching. It belonged to Clement Douglas. For the last week Gavin had turned his anger towards Clement Douglas. He had made the decision to fire his father and the other workers just to gain more money. He was already filthy rich so it made Gavin furious. He blamed Clement Douglas for all the bad things that had happened to him in the last month and decided to get revenge. He had not yet been able to come up with a plan but when he held the door for Clement's wife, Abigail, and their two daughters, Tiffany and Catherine, an idea popped up into his head.

It was obvious to Gavin that Abigail Douglas had a lot of time on her hands and she took great care of her figure. As she got out of the car he took in the sight of the sleek and strong specimen of feminine perfection. Abigail was wearing a slinky, sequined blue dress and matching pumps. Her platinum blond hair tumbled down to her shoulders and framed her beautiful face. Some light eye shadow and liner only served to enhance her dark, smoky eyes, and her lips were full and luscious below her small nose and high cheekbones. As beautiful as Abigail's face was, her pendulous, D-cup tits were beyond description. They seemed to beg release in the form fitting dress, and the cleavage was just perfect. Even though Abigail was approaching forty, her breasts were high and firm. Gavin took in the sight of her tits jiggling as she walked towards him with a little smile and a nod.

Then Gavin focused on Tiffany getting out of the car. Tiffany was the oldest daughter and also looked stunning. Gavin knew she was nineteen years old but she looked much more mature. Tiffany was radiant with her natural tan, sunglasses on her forehead holding her straight brown hair back from her face. As Gavin studied her he saw her beauty. She had large brown eyes and full pouty lips. Her breasts were large, a C maybe even a D-cup. Tiffany was a huge flirt and she knew she was gorgeous. She had a slim athletic build and was about 5'6''. Her brown hair was always beautiful. It was long, shiny, and so soft-looking, complementing her tanned skin very well.

Gavin took in her beauty. Today she was wearing a short black skirt decorated with flower patterns. She wore a very tight and low-cut yellow tank top. Her breasts looked fantastic in her yellow tank top and Tiffany was not shy about flaunting them. She was thin, but not skinny, and had a defined curve to her hips that swayed as she moved. Her heels were audible on the concrete every time she took a step. She walked into the country club giving Gavin a brief glance. He couldn't help but stare at the back of her thighs where her tight ass was framed in a splendid way by her black skirt.

Catherine Douglas was a year younger than her sister and stood 5'4''. Her honey blonde hair fell over her shoulders in soft waves and a dusting of freckles painted her nose under arresting green eyes. Her full lips were painted a pretty pink. She was wearing a short silk dress, kind of a light green colour. The dress sat squarely on her shoulders and had a little flared sleeve that accented her beautifully tanned arms. The front was scooped down low to reveal her cleavage. Gavin could see the hint of a lacy white bra that seemed to be lifting her cleavage and consolidating her bouncy flesh in the scoop of the neckline. The bodice hugged her breasts then tapered tightly around her tiny little waist until flaring to hug her perfect little bubble butt. The lower part of the dress hung loosely at mid-thigh. She wore a sexy pair of green heels with two straps across her delicate tanned ankles. The silk dress moved in a subtle sway as she walked past Gavin. She smiled at him and said "Hey Gavin."

Catherine went to Gavin's school and was a cheerleader. So they often met at games and so on. But they had never been hanging out with the same people. Gavin replied, "Hello Catherine and welcome to the club. I hope you'll enjoy your evening."

Catherine smiled and thanked him as she walked into the club.

The last person out of the car was Clement Douglas. He looked kind of distinguished and had just turned 51. Gavin could tell he had been reasonably good looking when younger but had now let himself go. He definitely appeared more his age than his wife did. He was about 5'11" with shortish steel-grey hair cut back in a sharp, severe style and had deep, china-blue eyes which seemed unfriendly. Clement seemed like a cold, calculating businessman who had developed into an overweight, arrogant, rude and abusive man.

Clement tossed the car keys to Gavin as he walked by, talking on his phone, not even glancing at him. "That report on the radio. Bloody politicians, we are becoming too soft to do anything to save ourselves. The country is going to ruin. It happens every day in business. Opportunity! Happens all the time, opportunity drops literally in people's laps but they are too dumb or too soft to take advantage of it. You gotta harden up. Why do you think I moved production to China? They will work for almost nothing for 15 hours a day and do not complain. In this country the workers demand health care and ridiculous wages. There is always some safety issue in production so I'm fucking happy I made the decision. In China it's cheaper to pay the worker if he gets hurt than to install safety measures. In this country I would be sued for all my money if a worker got hurt because I had neglected safety issues. So I tell you..."

Overhearing Clement's conversation Gavin became enraged. Clement's cold attitude towards human lives was despicable and at that moment Gavin hated him with all his heart. As he drove the Douglas' car to the parking space, he started to make a plan which would hurt Clement in some way. He knew he couldn't harm him financially so he had to find another way. As he thought about the Douglas women he knew what to do. He would insert himself into their lives.

--

On Monday morning Gavin was riding his bike to school. He had sold his car to help support his family. As he surveyed the student parking lot, he saw some of his friends arriving in their expensive German import cars. When he had first been transferred to this school some of the jocks had made fun of him but it hadn't taken long before they all respected him and sought to be friends with him.

Then he noticed Catherine Douglas arriving in her VW Beetle cabriolet. She was talking to a friend as she parked up close to the teacher parking area. All of the students knew it was her space.

Gavin tried to collect his thoughts and even attempted a brief moment of meditation to calm his nerves and find his center. He was going to seduce Catherine and he was just getting his plan together. He began to walk across the parking lot toward the place where all the cheerleaders, including Catherine, were hanging out.

"Good morning, ladies," Gavin said with a charming smile.

The cheerleaders greeted him with smiles while taking in his impressive figure. Gavin was the big man on campus, well over six feet tall, with square shoulders, and a solid, muscular chest and frame. He had a clean tanned face, light blond hair with short back and sides. He had warm blue eyes over a fine straight nose. It was evident he was a jock, as he had both poise and balance. He had a powerful aura as a man of strength and energy.

Gavin walked up to the girl standing next to Catherine and asked, "Hey Diana. Have you been in contact with Jennifer lately?"

"Yes, we talked yesterday. She's pretty down over moving away and upset over your break-up," Diana replied in a serious tone.

"Ah, about that," Gavin began to say.

"I know the whole thing. I know Jennifer did the breaking up because she didn't want to be in a long distance relationship." Diana said.

It had been a mutual decision but Gavin decided to run with the narrative Diana provided, so he said, "Yeah it's been kind of hard. But I had to respect Jennifer's wishes. You know, if you love them you have to set them free. But it's not easy to mend a broken heart. I'll just take my time and hope one day I'll find another girlfriend."

Gavin thought he was laying it on too thick but as he looked around he only noticed two kinds of look in the cheerleaders' eyes. One was a kind of speculative interest and the other was compassion. Catherine's eyes showed the latter.

"Well I'll have to get to class," Gavin said, and turned and walked into the high school building.

--

Later that day, Gavin made his way towards the cafeteria for lunch. The morning classes had been okay and he was walking a path he knew would most likely make him bump into Catherine. He saw her standing alone at her locker and as he walked towards her he noticed some paper on the floor.

He bent down and picked it up asking, "Hi Catherine, is this yours?"

"Oh, yes. It's my notes from English. Thank you so much." Catherine said.

"Don't sweat it. I'm used to serving you," Gavin said with a smile

Catherine blushed. She knew what people thought of her: aloof, cool to the point of glacial. Often she had heard the words 'snob' and 'a bit of a prude' when people characterized her behind her back. It was not true. At least, not entirely. She was a private person who had built up defence mechanisms towards others. Previously, in elementary school, some of her assumed friends had tried to take advantage of her wealthy background, so she had become used to surrounding herself with people who also had money. The wealth issue didn't mean that Catherine held back in her appearance. She knew she was hot and liked to flaunt it. She was also used to being admired and approached by the boys in school. But she had never really been alone with the handsome star of the football team. He was not the typical jock flashing his parents' money. He came from a whole different background and she didn't know how to handle it.

"Stop it Gavin. I'm not in a higher place than you," Catherine said.

Gavin grinned and said, "Sorry Catherine. I'm just pulling your chain. I couldn't resist it. Let's eat lunch together."

Catherine was startled by Gavin's suggestion. They had never sat together at lunch. She thought back on the episode at the parking lot. After Gavin had left the cheerleaders this morning several of the girls had started to speculate whether he would like to go out with them. They didn't hide they were into him. Catherine had also been attracted to the tall powerful jock so she replied, "I'll love to."

Together they found a table with some of their mutual friends. Gavin sat next to Catherine and for the first few minutes they talked about school. The conversation was centered on what classes they were taking. They discovered that they had two classes together. After that the conversation turned to what they did in their free time. Gavin intentionally did more listening then talking. When he spoke he made sure not to talk too much. Catherine didn't notice this and when the bell rang she gave Gavin a pleasant smile before leaving with her friends.

--

Gavin's afternoon classes were uneventful. As he left school he made sure to walk past Catherine's Beetle, pushing his bike. She was standing by the car talking to a girlfriend who left as Gavin approached.

"See you tomorrow?" Gavin said with a smile as he prepared to get onto his bike.

"Sure thing," Catherine smiled back. She was still baffled by the hot stud's attention towards her. But she liked it a lot. So as Gavin began to pedal she called out, "Wait a minute, Gavin."

Gavin stopped and Catherine took a slip of paper and a pen from her bag. Quickly she scribbled her number, complete with a heart and some X's and O's, on the slip of paper and pushed it into Gavin's hand.

"Call me some time," She said, blushing, and turned around to get into her car.

Gavin grinned and put the slip of paper in his pocket before he started to pedal away. His first mission was a success. He had made a connection with Catherine. Now he had to cultivate this over the next couple of weeks.

--

Already, the same evening, Gavin started to exchange texts with Catherine. During the next week the text stream between the two teens increased at a steady pace. They texted about everything. Catherine texted about her life in general, her family, her friends and so on. Gavin texted about school, football and funny stories about his experiences working at the Holborn Country Club. He didn't devulge anything about his family and their economic troubles and Catherine didn't ask.

Gavin continued to insinuate himself into Catherine's life. Soon they were talking on the phone and chatting about anything. They shared Chemistry class and became lab partners. They always sat together at lunch and the other students began to view them as a couple.

Gavin flirted with Catherine and she liked being romanced by the powerful jock. One day after a game, Gavin was walking Catherine to her car. As they stood by the car Gavin leaned in and his lips met Catherine's. Catherine moaned softly as Gavin kissed her. For weeks she had been becoming more and more attracted to him. Not only was Gavin tall, muscular and confident. He was also cute and funny. After about thirty seconds the kiss ended. Catherine's eyes were closed and her chest was rising and falling very fast.

Gavin loved the sight in front of him. Catherine's breasts were rising and falling in a mesmerizing rhythm. "I have wanted to do this for some time," Gavin whispered, with his lips still just inches from Catherine's.

Catherine was ecstatic. She couldn't believe what had just occurred. The hottest guy in school had just kissed her. She took a deep breath and thought about what she was going to do next. She had kissed boys before but never more than that. She was surprised by her feelings towards Gavin as she clearly wanted him to kiss her again and she whispered back, "Me too and I liked it a lot."

Hearing this Gavin once again pressed his lips against Catherine's full moist lips. For the next couple of minutes the couple kissed and Gavin even pushed his tongue into Catherine's mouth. At first she didn't know how to respond, but seconds later their tongues were twirling around each other. Catherine melted in his arms as she returned his loving kiss. Her tongue carefully slid into Gavin's mouth, their tongues danced together, giving Catherine feelings that she had never known before.

When Gavin released Catherine from his embrace he took a step back and said, "We'll have to stop now. I've a lot of trouble controlling myself around you. But maybe we could continue this during a date tomorrow?"

Catherine was aroused and she looked lovingly into Gavin's eyes and said, "I would love to go on a date with you tomorrow."

"Great, let's meet at the school parking lot at 7 pm," Gavin replied.

"That's a deal. Now I have to get home," Catherine said, giving Gavin a tight hug as she could feel wetness forming in her tiny panties.

Soon after, Gavin watched her drive away. He knew his plan was coming together.

--

Gavin had a plan for the date. He had heard on the radio that there was going to be an amazing meteor shower late that night and that it could easily be viewed. So he put together a picnic basket with two blankets, some food and a bottle of champagne he had "borrowed" from the country club.

He was waiting for Catherine at the school. When she arrived he took in her appearance as she got out of the car. Catherine had really dressed to impress. Her honey blonde hair fell over her shoulders in soft waves and her full lips were painted a pretty pink. She was wearing a short black skirt and a blue tank-top. The front scooped down low to reveal her luscious cleavage. Gavin could see the hint of a lacy blue bra that seemed to be enhancing her cleavage. She wore a sexy pair of blue heels.

Gavin pulled Catherine into his arms and felt her trembling body. His loving hands caressed her back as he leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss. When he let go of her gorgeous body, he said "Let's go."

"Where are we off to?" Catherine asked wondering about the date. Gavin had told her it would be a surprise.

"Off to the mountain top. There is going to be a meteor shower and I thought we could see it together. So we are going on a picnic," Gavin grinned.

hetup
hetup
2,848 Followers