Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 02

Story Info
The next seduction.
11.5k words
4.68
59.9k
97

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers

Disclaimer:

I want to thank my editor Sexyvibe for his help and suggestions. I appreciate the time and effort to make my story more readable.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Chapter 02: The Next Seduction

Gavin smiled as he walked into the school. Things had been going so well with his seduction of Catherine. As the days turned into weeks Catherine and Gavin's relationship grew even more intense. They were inseparable, spending as much time together as they could. When they weren't together they spent hours talking on the phone or texting each other. He had turned the virgin into an adventurous lover. He also did his best to make her feel like the most special girl in the universe.

One night they were going on a movie date. The couple always met in public because they didn't want their parents to know they were dating. When Catherine arrived at the theater Gavin took in the sight. She looked absolutely sensational. She was wearing a black mini skirt that fell to mid-thigh, black heels, and a midriff-baring green top that made her breasts look fantastic on her slender frame.

Catherine picked the movie. She had chosen the newest romantic movie showing at their local theater. After getting the required bucket of popcorn, candy, and sodas they selected seats in the back of the theater.

Gavin soon had his arm around Catherine and she laid her head against his shoulder, slipping both arms around his torso, cuddling close. Halfway through the movie there was the inevitable sex scene. Gavin watched the scene as he held Catherine, smelling her intoxicating perfume. He got aroused and decided to push Catherine's boundaries.

He grabbed Catherine's hand and moved it to his lap. Catherine gasped as she felt his thickening cock through his pants.

"Squeeze it," Gavin demanded.

A month ago Catherine wouldn't have done it. But now she was infatuated with Gavin and she would do almost anything to please him. So she grabbed his huge cock and gave it several squeezes, which only made him grow more erect.

"You know what to do," Gavin whispered.

Without a word Catherine started to unbutton his jeans. She slipped her hand beneath the hem of Gavin's boxers and felt his hard cock.

Gavin took in a heavy breath and shivered lightly when Catherine grasped his shaft. Her hand felt warm as she very slowly gave him a few strokes. He loved that he could make her do this.

Catherine cuddled closer against Gavin's side, pivoting her body toward him to gain better access to his crotch. She continued to slowly stroke her hand up and down his length, occasionally letting her long fingernails drag along the soft underside of his immense pole.

Gavin looked around. The theater wasn't very crowded. There were just a few people sitting several rows in front of them. Gavin realized noone would have a view of his lap unless they were sitting in the same row as them.

He leaned in and kissed Catherine. As he broke the kiss he whispered, "It's okay baby. No one can see us. So please continue."

Catherine felt excited by the fact she was stroking her boyfriend in a movie theater. Opening his pants further and pushing the elastic band of his boxers down, Catherine freed Gavin's cock.

"Make me cum," Gavin moaned.

"We'll make a mess," Catherine whispered back.

"No, you'll just have to swallow. Now start jerking me off," Gavin grinned.

Catherine felt herself become aroused by being naughty in public. Her hand pumped Gavin's long shaft with a steady pace.

To any casual onlookers they would appear a young couple in love curled into a cuddling embrace. But Catherine's small fist was working Gavin's hard cock sliding up and down his length with smooth and slick pumps.

Catherine felt how it throbbed in her hand and decided to tease her powerful lover, "Are you getting close, baby? Do you want me to suck on it? It's so big, I can't take much of you but your cock-head looks so yummy. Want me to suck on it like a lollipop?"

Gavin loved Catherine's new attitude. He loved that she was talking dirty while her hand was stroking him faster and faster. He was so close.

Catherine could also feel it in Gavin's cock, the way it pulsed in her hand. He was so hard it felt like she was holding a thick rod of steel. Pre-cum leaked from his tip continuously which she used to further lubricate his shaft.

Gavin's cock throbbed with arousal. He could feel his orgasm sitting at the base of his shaft waiting for Catherine's mouth.

Catherine took one quick glance around, making sure no one was paying attention to them, before her head disappeared below the tops of the seats. She had been practicing since their first lovemaking and she had learned that she could take about a third of Gavin's length into her mouth before it hit the back of her throat. She didn't dare take any more for fear of choking and making too much noise.

She began to stroke the remaining portion of his shaft with both hands, milking Gavin into her mouth.

Gavin grunted and had to cover his mouth with a palm to keep from moaning in absolute pleasure at the release. His cock heaved, pushing his cum into Catherine's mouth with every stroke of her hands.

Catherine kept up with her jacking motion drawing the cum out of Gavin's cock. Her throat worked to take it all down and she had to swallow several big gulps of the warm jizz to keep it from spilling out between her lips. Catherine was amazed that during the last couple of weeks she had started to like the taste. She waited for the last of it to ooze out, her hand squeezing Gavin's cock from base to tip to make sure she got it all. Then she kissed the head of his cock and rose back up licking her lips to cuddle at his side as though nothing had happened.

Gavin grabbed her and gave her a smoldering French kiss.

After the movie the couple drove to their own private make-out place. Soon they were sitting together in the back seat. Gavin cupped Catherine's face with his hands and placed a burning kiss on her mouth. He leaned away and began to undo her top slowly and deliberately. After each button opened he dragged his lips across the newly exposed skin.

With each kiss Catherine shivered.

Four buttons in and Gavin realized she wasn't wearing a bra. He pushed aside the fabric of her top and her breasts sprung free, taut and inviting in the humid air. Gavin's fingers continued their work on the top but his mouth was suddenly preoccupied elsewhere. Using his tongue he traced a pattern around first one pink nipple then the other.

Catherine moaned and caressed Gavin's hair.

Gavin drew one pink nipple into his mouth as his hand slipped under her skirt and in between her legs. Her thighs fell apart with no effort at all and Gavin found her wet and waiting. Soon he had her naked in the back seat and he also got rid of his own shirt.

Catherine was really stirred up and climbed into Gavin's lap. She was desperate to be filled by her lover and started to grind against his member, rubbing her clit through his jeans.

The couple kissed some then Gavin turned his attention back to Catherine's breasts. He massaged them and licked her nipples.

"You are one hot piece of ass," he told her.

"You're such a stud. You have the most beautiful cock in the world. God gave you the ability to rip little girls like me apart." Catherine responded. She was a little bit shocked at how well she had learnt to talk dirty. She quickly went for Gavin's belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. Catherine grabbed his pole and looked into Gavin's eyes. She wanted to be impaled on his massive cock.

Gavin said, "You know you want it. You can't wait to have me inside of you. Now do it. Surrender yourself to me. You're my woman."

Catherine's body trembled. She knew Gavin was right. She was his woman now. She had given herself to him completely and now she let her hips sink down. Catherine gave a stifled gasp as his crown touched her pussy, feeling wide and enormous, then suddenly it was replaced by an exquisite sensation as he entered her. She had yearned for this, the incredible joy of feeling him stretch and touch her inside.

Gavin loved being in her tight pussy. He started to thrust up into her.

Catherine began to moan. She held onto his muscular neck tightly as she bucked in his lap like an animal. Every nerve ending in her was alive with the pleasure of it, her shyness overcome by an animalistic need.

"Oh my fucking God," she cried out, "You're so...fucking deep"

"Yeah, well, you like it, don't you baby?" Gavin grinned.

"I love it Gavin. Don't stop!"

"Yeah, I know you love it. I have fucked you so many times now and you have become addicted to my cock," Gavin bragged.

"You're just so big. Yeeessss," Catherine moaned as she came.

Gavin continued to fuck her and when he felt she was ready he smacked her ass and said, "I'm going to fuck you doggie style. Get in position."

Catherine climbed off Gavin and got on her hands and knees on the back seat.

Instead of gradually working his shaft into her, Gavin shoved the whole thing into her pussy at once.

Catherine squealed.

Gavin spanked Catherine's bottom a few times as he started building his rhythm.

Catherine's mouth dropped in shock at the sheer rush as Gavin went deeper inside her than ever before. Then he took hold of her hips, building up speed as he held her in place and fucked her. Catherine bent her head and felt powerless, completely at the mercy of the strong young jock. All she could do was hold on as he speared deeper and deeper into her. Her mouth was hanging open gasping with every minor sensation and she didn't want it to end.

With both hands on Catherine's hips Gavin thrust into her, carving into the folds of her sex, and claiming her. She cried out in ecstasy as he really gave it to her; harder, faster than ever before. It was raw animal lust as Gavin pounded into her, owning her. A part of Catherine loved the feeling, the feeling of being dominated, controlled. She felt the need to be taken and claimed by her lover. Gavin's hard length rapidly thrust in and out of her tight, wet, vagina. He leaned in, kissing her back. The angle change stimulated different parts of Catherine's pussy and she loved it, a soft moan escaping her lips. Gavin could feel her legs tighten as she neared, and, groaning aloud himself he speared into her sex again and again, as she came, her juices flowing down his legs

"Tell me how much you love it," he commanded.

"You're the best," she babbled, "I love you so much."

Gavin let go of one of her hips and raised his hand to take hold of her blond hair. He pulled her head back then he roughly turned it around and gave her an aggressive kiss. It was violent, passionate, and dirty and Catherine's body began convulsing. Her senses were overloaded and she broke the kiss to scream, digging her fingernails into his arm as another orgasm took her.

Gavin looked down at her hot little body. He wasn't sure if she was having one long orgasm or a bunch of them. Finally he felt his own orgasm building. His cock pulsed and swelled in the core of her being. "I'm going to give you the choice, baby. Where do you want me to come?"

Feeling naughty Catherine screamed, "Come on my tits!"

Gavin pulled his cock out of her. He grabbed Catherine by her blonde hair and pulled her around. She laid down on the backseat and Gavin hovered over her stroking his cock.

While he worked his shaft Catherine moved her hand to play with his balls. "Oh yeah, come all over me," she moaned.

Gavin slapped her breasts with his cock and pushed them together with his hands. Then he started a vicious titty fuck of her round breasts.

Catherine was fingering herself and moaning, "That's it, fuck my tits with your monster."

Gavin fucked her breasts for a minute then he finally started to spurt all over her tits. He grunted in triumph as he pumped his seed onto her, each thick blast sending a tremor through him. Catherine's breasts were not overly big and they were no match for what was in his balls. Before he was done her breasts were completely coated.

Catherine massaged her cum covered breasts and experienced another small orgasm.

For some time the couple tried to catch their breath. Then Gavin climbed out of the car naked pulled his clothes on and looked towards Catherine. She had also dressed and soon after they left the make-out spot.

---

Tiffany Douglas was confused. During the last month her relationship with her sister Catherine had undergone some subtle changes. She couldn't point out what had changed, but she felt Catherine had undergone a change that shifted the power in their relationship. Tiffany had a genuine love for her sibling, but she had always been the confident one whereas Catherine was more insecure.

Tiffany had always been more successful socially and had taken the more prestigious position as head cheerleader when she was at the high school. Now she was in college but still lived at home. Catherine had looked up to her and often sought out her advice. But things had changed during the last month. For instance, Tiffany frequently told Catherine about her dates and how to handle boys. Catherine had always sounded impressed but now she laughed at some of Tiffany's advice and talked really confidently about what to do in situations with boys.

At first Tiffany was puzzled by her sibling's changed behavior but then one day Catherine let it slip that she had a boyfriend. At first Tiffany made some belittling remarks and insulting comments in an attempt to regain her dominant position in their relationship, but Catherine simply laughed it off. Tiffany decided she had to meet the boy who was influencing her sister in such a big way.

---

Tiffany got her chance one weekend when the sisters were home alone. She had told her sister she would be out shopping but her friends had canceled on her so she had gone out for a run.

When she came back she heard her sister's voice call out "Hi Gavin. Come in. I'm home alone for the next couple hours."

"Hi baby, that's fantastic."

Curiously, Tiffany looked around the corner of the house. She thought the voice was familiar but she couldn't place it. When she looked around the corner she mentally kicked herself for not recognizing the voice. She saw Gavin, the star football player, and one of the most popular jocks at her former school. Tiffany decided to continue peeping at her sister and her boyfriend.

"My sister won't be home for a few hours," Catherine said as she let Gavin in. "Maybe we could find something to do."

Catherine ran the tip of her finger across the exposed part of her chest.

"I'd like that," Gavin grinned.

Tiffany saw Gavin take a step up behind Catherine and put his muscular arms around her waist. Catherine turned around in his arms, and they quickly found themselves in a passionate kiss.

"You. Me. Your room. Now," Gavin said in a commanding tone and gave Catherine a slap on her buttocks.

Catherine shrieked then she broke free of his hold and bolted up the stairs like a giddy schoolgirl.

Gavin followed in her wake but slowly.

Tiffany sneaked after the couple and could hear her sister's giggles and see Gavin standing in the doorway to her sister's bedroom.

"I have a confession to make," Catherine said while she knelt in the center of her bed.

"And what is that?" Gavin asked playing along.

"I was a naughty girl today," Catherine tried to look innocent as she sat back on her heels with her hands on her knees.

"How were you a naughty girl today?" Gavin asked.

"I didn't wear any panties," Catherine said in a little girl voice.

"That is naughty," Gavin laughed as he made his way over to the bed. "But why don't you show me how naughty you can be."

---

"Oh my God," Tiffany muttered to herself as she overheard the couple's lewd behavior. She tiptoed up to the room and looked in. Catherine and Gavin were on the bed and their hands were roaming, their lips locked. Making sure the couple couldn't see her, Tiffany surreptitiously observed as Gavin began to caress Catherine's breasts. Tiffany felt her cheeks flush as she saw her sister's tiny hand grasp at the generous bulge in Gavin's jeans. She watched as Catherine squeezed and stroked the growing lump in Gavin's pants.

Tiffany began to feel a pang of jealousy as she saw how confident her sister handled what seemed to be an enormous dick. She had to suppress a gasp as she saw her sister freeing Gavin's penis from his pants. Leaning low over Gavin's lap, Catherine's right hand was holding the largest cock, Tiffany had ever seen. Her sister's boyfriend was truly hung like a porn star. Not just in length but also in immense girth as well. Catherine's fingertips, gripping him at the base of his member, were over an inch away from touching her thumb. Even more amazingly, Gavin's shaft maintained this thickness along the entire length, the perfectly straight cylinder of flesh topped with a broad, purple, uncircumcised head. Tiffany was stunned.

"I think it's happy to see me," Catherine laughed,

"It is always happy around you. Now baby show me what you've learned," Gavin commanded.

Tiffany was becoming more and more jealous as she watched her sister jerk off Gavin's enormous cock. She felt her panties dampen as she gazed at the couple. She wanted to look away, but she was unable to tear her gaze away from Gavin's engorged and twitching meat. Tiffany bit her lip involuntarily.

"You want it, don't you?" Gavin boasted to Catherine. "Now take it in your mouth."

Tiffany saw her sister lower her mouth over the crown of her boyfriend's cock. She gasped as she watched her sister slowly bob her mouth up and down the first few inches of Gavin's tip. Tiffany's eyes never left the scene as her sister sucked the huge throbbing pole. She felt her nipples stiffen as she watched Catherine sucking and licking her boyfriend's cock. Still stroking with her hand in the middle of his shaft, Catherine bobbed her head letting his tip hit the entrance to her throat.

After some time Gavin grabbed Catherine's head and pulled her up to his lips. Then he tugged her head back by the hair so he could bite her neck. Soon the couple was naked.

Tiffany saw how Gavin moved down between her sister's legs and started to lick her pussy. She had become really aroused by the sight in front of her. Minutes later Catherine screamed and writhed on the bed as she had an orgasm. Gavin got up on his knees and pulled Catherine's slender legs apart. Then he slid his shaft into her steaming pussy, making a nice wet sound.

Tiffany couldn't believe that her sister so easily took this huge pole into her pussy. Unconsciously, her hand had found her stiff nipple and was stimulating it as she saw Catherine lock her ankles behind her boyfriend's powerful back as Gavin drove into her hard and fast.

"Fuck me, stud," Catherine moaned. "Fuck, oh yeah, fuck me."

Catherine's breasts were jiggling violently as Gavin thrust in and out of her. Her head was back, her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open.

"This is so fucking awesome," Gavin moaned as he continued moving in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oooohhhh I'm cumming again Gavin," Catherine screamed.

Tiffany saw her sister's grip on the bed sheets tighten until her knuckles were white. She was so aroused by the couple's wild lovemaking.

Gavin kept on slamming his cock into Catherine's soaking wet cunt so violently that it made the bed's headboard crash into the wall again and again. Catherine's legs were thrown up over his shoulders and at the same time her knees were pushed into a position on either side of her head as he almost folded her in half with his intense fucking.

Tiffany was stirred up and was rubbing her clit as she could feel a climax of her own approaching.

hetup
hetup
2,852 Followers