Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

During the rest of the dinner Catherine and Tiffany made sure the conversation was filled with small talk. Gavin continued playing footsie with Abigail and Tiffany throughout dinner and after some time the meal came to a close. Clement got up and said he had some business calls to make.

Gavin also got up and walked over to Clement and held out his hand as he said, "I'm sorry if I spoke to harshly to you Mr. Douglas. But like you I'm protective around those I care about. And your family has shown me so much love, that I'm overwhelmed."

Surprised by Gavin's actions Clement shook his hand and said, "It's alright Gavin. As Abigail tells me sometimes, I have to be open to new things."

Gavin laughed as he shook his enemy's hand and said, "I think we both should listen to your wife and do as she says. She seems to know what is right."

"Just so," Clement grumbled as he let go of Gavin's much larger hand and walked out of the kitchen.

Gavin was silently laughing as he turned around and looked at his lovers. He didn't feel bad about what he had done to his enemy's family, and he didn't feel bad about what he was going to do. He couldn't feel anything but contempt for Clement Douglas...

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers