Don't Get Mad, Get Fucking Even Ch. 06

Story Info
The End - Beyond Even.
10.2k words
4.61
62.7k
99

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers

Disclaimer:

I want to thank my editor Sexyvibe for his help and suggestions. I appreciate the time and effort to make my story more readable.

All characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

Chapter 06: The End - Beyond Even

During the next month Gavin continued his affair with the three Douglas women. Pieces of his plan were coming together nicely. It was becoming clear to him that his retribution against Clement Douglas was a sure thing. Now it was simply a matter of degree. How much humiliation, how much distress and how much tarnish would be inflicted upon the despicable, good-for-nothing arrogant wimp were yet to be determined. Gavin contemplated this for some time; there were still a few things he had to weigh in. He would really like to hurt Clement a lot, but he also wanted to make sure Abigail, Tiffany and Catherine didn't suffer too much.

While he considered this, he strengthened his control over the Douglas women. He was busy with school, football and working at the country club, but he managed to get his rocks off several times a day. He and Catherine would often hook-up during lunch, where he would fuck her in a secluded supply closet. Tiffany would frequently pick him up after football and they would drive to their place for some hot fucking. While both girls also had a lot of other activities their mother had much more time on her hands. Even though he had started his affair with her daughters, Gavin was now more involved with Abigail. He would come around to her house or he would hook-up with her at the country club. Recognizing Gavin's athleticism, the management at Holborn country club had promoted him from being a parking valet to coaching tennis and golf. In the evenings he was a waiter in the restaurant. So he had several opportunities to get together with Abigail, as she attended a lot of functions at the country club.

--

Abigail Douglas was home alone waiting for her lover. She was still amazed at how quickly she had given herself over to her daughters' boyfriend. And equally surprised at how little regret she had about the infidelity she was inflicting on her marriage. She began to reflect on Clement once again. At first she had been concerned with her cheating, because she had always thought of herself as an honest, responsible and faithful woman. But her new-found sexual awareness had pushed those concerns away. Now she was more worried about the consequences if Clement discovered her tryst with Gavin. Clement had always been a jealous man, though not a physical one. Would he fly off the deep end and go crazy if he found out she was having an affair with their daughters' boyfriend? The fact that he was so concerned about his public reputation made her shudder. During their marriage she had discovered he was ruthless to people he thought had wronged him. Then thoughts of Gavin came into her mind. Mentally she began to compare the two men.

Both shared a similar desire for power and control. But the similarities ended there. Clement's power was centered around his huge wealth and came as a result of intimidation, threats and shady dealings. Abigail had often seen him using his position and wealth to make others feel inferior. Abigail was wondering, without his money would Clement be as strong?

Gavin, on the other hand, didn't need money to have control. He oozed confidence and made Abigail want to surrender to him. He was not only a handsome muscular man, he was also considerate towards her feelings. He always made sure she felt attractive and desired. She couldn't say the same about her husband. The thought of Gavin made her stomach flutter and pushed her worries about the consequences of her infidelity out of her head. Now Gavin was dominating her thoughts.

--

Gavin let himself into the Douglas mansion. Half a minute later he had located Abigail, as she stood in the doorway looking out onto the patio. Abigail didn't sense his presence, and Gavin admired her body, framed in the doorway in the early morning light. Abigail had a beautiful curvy body. Her legs seemed long and slim, yet deliciously shapely, as she stood in her high-heels. She was wearing a short satin robe ending at mid-thigh. Gavin loved that she had become infatuated with him. It seemed it was just yesterday she had walked past him into the country club with her cute daughters and smiled at him, barely taking any notice of him. Now she was willingly spreading her legs for him and was deeply involved in their affair.

Abigail felt invigorated as she thought of her young lover. "Better get ready for my man," she said out loud and giggled. Without noticing him she turned and walked up the stairs to her bedroom to freshen up before her young lover would arrive.

Hearing this made Gavin's groin tingle. Deciding to surprise Abigail he peeked around the corner and watched her tight ass sway provocatively as she walked up the stairs.

Abigail turned on the shower and began combing her long platinum blond hair in front of the mirror, waiting for the water to get hot. Steam was beginning to fill the bathroom and she started to turn toward the shower when she caught a movement in the mirror behind her. Looking back at the mirror, she saw her young lover standing in the bathroom doorway. Startled she let out a shriek, but as soon as she realized it was Gavin she smiled and turned toward him.

Gavin grinned as he advanced into the bathroom. He decided to take his relationship with Abigail Douglas to a new level, so he said, "Shh...Let's do some role-play Mrs. D. You're home alone and a teenager has gained access to your house after lusting for you for months while he has been observing you in the country club. You're a faithful wife, but have been depressed for months."

Abigail shuddered as she looked at Gavin's handsome face. She felt thrilled by his suggestion and making her voice quiver she said, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

"I'm your waiter from the club. For the last couple of months you've been teasing me, so now I've come for you bitch," Gavin replied with a sneer, and getting into the role he grabbed Abigail by her long blond hair and pulled their bodies together.

Abigail could feel his erection poking her in the stomach through his pants as he pulled her closer. She was getting really wet as she winced. "Leave before my husband comes back. He's going to kill you if he finds you groping his wife."

Gavin smiled. He knew it would probably be true if Clement Douglas walked in on them. "Stop it bitch, I know your wimp of a husband is out of town."

Not so gently Gavin pulled Abigail into the bedroom by her hair and she whimpered, "Ouch, you're hurting me." She put her petite hands on his powerful ones and gave them a slight caress to let her lover know it wasn't true.

Gavin laughed and when they reached the huge bed he put his hands on her waist and threw her onto the bed.

Still into the roleplay, Abigail let out a scream.

A second later Gavin was on top of her making sure his enemy's wife felt his crushing weight. He put his hand over her mouth and moist lips. "Shut up bitch or I'll have to hurt you. You have teased me too much. Now I'm going to make sure you know what happens to a teasing woman."

Gavin's hand covered Abigail's mouth and she looked at him with lust-filled eyes. She couldn't move, but realized it just made her even more exited. Her young lover was really dominating her and as his groin pressed against hers, her body shuddered.

"Are you going to behave?" Gavin asked.

Abigail nodded and he took his hand away.

"Good, now let me show you what you're in for." He got off of her and stood by the bed, then began taking his t-shirt and pants off.

Abigail was loving this and took in her young lover as he stripped. Gavin grinned down at her as he pulled the white t-shirt up over his head and she saw his taught chest muscles flex impressively. And then he pulled down his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his huge cock was sticking straight out from his groin.

"Now I'm going to make you mine. So don't try to stop me," Gavin said as he reached down and tried to spread her slender legs.

Still acting, Abigail resisted.

"Don't let me hurt you bitch," Gavin threatened.

With her chest heaving, Abigail slowly spread her legs and gasped as Gavin slid two fingers into the pink slit between her legs.

"Are you ready for me bitch?" he asked and continued, "You won't ever go back to your wimp of a husband after I've fucked you."

Gavin got up onto the bed and hovered over his mature lover. He put a hand down by the side of her chest and directed his cock between her legs with his free hand. Abigail didn't react and lay still as she felt his huge mushroom head slide between her moist pussy lips. He watched her beautiful face as he slowly buried half his cock into her wet vagina. He kept his intense eyes on her while he inched more and more into her.

Gavin saw Abigail's eyes opened wider when he was deep inside of her. He slowly began pumping, watching her face intently, waiting for the reaction he had seen so many times. He kept sliding into her, purposely never burying his whole cock into her clingy pussy.

Abigail's breathing got heavier. As always Gavin was being gentle on purpose and his thick cock did feel good. She closed her eyes and gave into the emotions she felt surging throughout her body. As her teen lover kept pumping, her natural juices started flowing. And then he suddenly pushed all of the way in.

It was painful as his massive shaft stretched her vagina and the head of his cock hit her cervix.

"Do you like it bitch?" Gavin said.

Abigail didn't just like it, she loved it. It was so good, but there was still a slight pain, when he buried himself deep inside of her, so she whimpered, ""It hurts. You're too big for me."

"I'm not too big. It's not my problem, your husband has a pencil pecker," Gavin boasted, never slowing his pace.

Abigail tried to keep up the acting, but now she wasn't feeling much pain and the friction from his thick cock was starting to fire all of the nerve cells in her vagina. She wasn't sure when the pain subsided and the enjoyment took over, but she realized that she was now grasping his muscular ass with her fingers as Gavin drove his huge pole cock into her. She began lifting her hips to meet his thrusts and started moaning.

"I'm going to come soon," Gavin roared.

"Please don't cum inside of me. I'm not on birth control," Abigail begged, keeping up the acting. She felt Gavin fuck her even harder.

Gavin grinned and smiled down at her. "Well I don't give a fuck. You should want to be impregnated by a real man and not your wimp husband."

Gavin's statement made Abigail climax and her vagina started to contract around his huge shaft. Abigail felt her young lover exploding into her pussy and filling her womb with his hot seed as an intense orgasm ripped through her.

She screamed as she dug her fingernails into his ass cheeks. Gavin's buttocks kept rising and falling over her, but only with small little plunges as he deposited his sperm as deeply as possible into her pussy.

When Gavin was finally drained, he just collapsed on top of her. After some time he got up on his elbows and smiled down at Abigail. "That was amazing."

Abigail lifted her hand and caressed his handsome face. "You're amazing."

The couple kissed for a while, then Gavin rolled over and withdrew his semi-hard cock from Abigail's pussy.

The teen got up and walked into the bathroom.

Abigail kept blissfully lying in bed. She could feel Gavin's cum seeping from her pussy, down to her ass crack and on to her sheets. She just didn't have any energy to do something about it.

When Gavin walked back into the bedroom she took in her young lover. She had to admit that he had a magnificent tanned body; broad muscular shoulders, slim hips and even though his soft cock was hanging limply between his legs, it was still quite long. She felt a stirring in her body.

Gavin also loved the sight of his enemy's wife. He climbed onto the bed onto his knees, next to her head and said, "My friend needs a little help."

Caressing Abigail's chin he smiled down at her.

Abigail could smell her sex on his cock but during the last month she had gotten used to cleaning him after sex, so she opened her mouth and took his flaccid member between her moist lips. Abigail slowly but obediently tilted her head and began licking the juices off his cock. Her eyes were half-closed as she moved up and down the length of him, her tongue gliding across the contours of his skin. While she sucked, Gavin just watched and smiled. Soon his cock was getting firm and Abigail struggled to keep it in her mouth.

Gavin pulled away and almost without any effort he lifted Abigail up and positioned her on all fours. As Abigail looked back at her lover, he moved in behind her. With his powerful hands cupping her ass, he slowly guided his thick cock inside her quivering pussy. Abigail moaned as it eased in. Slowly he pushed until it was fully wedged inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, this feels soooooooooooo goooooooooooood," Abigail shrieked.

Gavin enjoyed the mastery he had over his girlfriends' mother.

"Tell me what you want," he commanded.

"I want you to make me yours," Abigail panted.

"How bad do you want it?" Gavin's question was followed with a firm spank on her tight buttock.

Abigail was caught off guard by the smack. Never had she been dominated like this. She turned her head and exhaled a guttural moan. The spank elicited a bizarre response. The stinging sensation on her ass was overshadowed by the erotic feeling of being punished by her young lover.

"Tell me Abigail. Tell me what you want me to do." Gavin spanked her again.

Abigail succumbed to her lust, "I want you to fuck me. I want you soooooooooooo much."

Fuelled by her submission, Gavin pulled out slightly, then slammed the entire length of his cock back inside her. He reached out and grabbed a handful of hair, then launched a flurry of thrusts into her pussy. Over and over again, he hammered his powerful cock deep inside her with violent thrusts.

Their bodies rocked in unison as he gripped her hair and continued to punish her pussy. The pitch of her moans elevated each time he spanked her ass. Soon, a thundering orgasm erupted and he shot his load deep inside her pussy. Abigail responded with her own orgasm as she once again felt his hot fluids streaming inside her.

Abigail was exhausted as Gavin pulled his cock out. She lay on her side, gasping for breath as she tried to recover from the incredible lovemaking.

Gavin rose from the bed and admired his conquest. His cock had pounded her into submission to the point where she could barely move. He stood up, put on his clothes and walked away.

Abigail's head rested back onto the bed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

--

The next weekend Gavin spent some time with the sisters. Once again, Clement Douglas had a meeting out of town and Abigail had a brunch date with a couple of friends. It was Gavin's day off work, so Catherine and Tiffany had made arrangements so that all three could spent the day frolicking by the pool.

The girls had made a plan before Gavin arrived. For the first time they would try to gain the upper hand and make him beg for release. They would use all of their feminine tricks to achieve this.

So when Gavin let himself in and walked toward the pool he was met by a wondrous sight. First Gavin took in the sight of Catherine, his first conquest, standing by the pool. Her bikini was moulded on her sexy body. Two modest scraps of pink material almost made her breasts spill over and the bikini bottoms taunted him with two tantalizing bows on either side of her slender hips. His honey blond girlfriend seemed much more self-assured as she sent him a happy smile.

Before Gavin could say something he noticed Tiffany walking towards him. In her sexy bikini Catherine didn't seem demure, but when Gavin compared her to Tiffany, she definitely wasn't as audacious as her sister. The hot brunette looked radiant with her natural tan, her slim athletic build and full breasts. The fact, that she was totally naked just gave her a wanton look. Gavin licked his lips as he zoomed in on her jiggling brown capped tits as she walked towards him.

"Hi Gavin, you're way overdressed," Tiffany laughed at Gavin, who was only wearing his speedos. She was infatuated with him, but she also wanted to take him down a notch. She had never been in a relationship where she wasn't the dominating person before, so she wanted to show Gavin that she could also play that game. But then she took in her lover whose light blond hair glinted in the sunlight. Powerful and lean, Tiffany's stomach flipped as she registered the broad shoulders, the narrow jut of his hips and the long legs which seemed to go on for ever. She was able to detect the prowling sexual pulse beat emanating from him. He was just so powerful a man.

Gavin grinned as he took in the bolder sister. With a swift move he shed his speedos and continued walking towards the girls. His cock was flaccid but both sisters zoomed in on the huge meat dangling between their lover's strong thighs.

Catherine also removed her bikini and soon after the three teens were lying down on the cushions by the pool, taking in the sun. Giggling, the sisters started to put lotion on Gavin. Their hands moved all around his body, making sure his well-developed chest muscles, the flat, ribbed abdomen and the muscled legs were all covered. Often their hands would caress Gavin's penis and soon he was sporting a huge hard-on.

After some time Gavin suspected that something was up. Lust was building up in his body as first Tiffany and then Catherine licked his cock and sucked on his balls, but then backed away when he started to get close to an orgasm.

Tiffany loved playing with her lover's thick hard pole. She was stroking it with both hands as she licked and kissed the huge head. She let her tongue swirl around the mushroom head and grinned as she heard Gavin moan.

Catherine had moved up and started kissing Gavin and their tongues twirled around each other. But the sisters always took it down a notch when they sensed he was close to a climax.

Gavin realized that the sisters were trying to make him submit to them. He smiled and decided to show them who was the dominant person. He surprised the sisters as he got up and dived into the pool. The strategy helped him cool down a bit, but the sisters didn't waste any time, standing up and plunging in after Gavin feet first.

Gavin's cock throbbed as Tiffany was the first to pop up from the water, her full round tits bouncing, rivulets of water streaming over them. Then Catherine did the same. The two hot sisters both had hard nipples as their full breasts sat high on their chests. Gavin took in their beauty and thought he had hit a home run with the sisters.

Soon the three teens were horsing around in the pool. The girls groped Gavin, but he did the same to them. They laughed and screamed, clearly enjoying the sexual nature of the game. The sisters tried to push and dunk Gavin, but that wasn't easy.

After some time Gavin put his arm around Tiffany's waist, and did the same with Catherine on the other side. The sisters turned towards him and pressed the sides of their tits against him while their hands caressed his back and ass. Gavin leaned in and kissed Catherine as she started to stroke his thick shaft. Then he broke the kiss and turned towards Tiffany and shared a deep wet kiss with her.

Some minutes later Gavin dropped down in the water and to the sisters' surprise he picked both of them up in his powerful arms and carried them over to the stairs,walking out of the pool as the girls shrieked.

hetup
hetup
2,838 Followers