Don't Lie

Story Info
One should always tell the police the truth.
3.2k words
4.11
29.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

Sally was relaxing, doing a few odd jobs around the farm. The day was warm and she was dressed for comfort, not company. Shorts and a t-shirt were the order of the day. She hadn't even bothered to put on a bra. Not that she really needed one to support her firm young breasts. At eighteen she was nicely developed, not so over-endowed to be impacted by a relentless gravity, her breasts quite happy to be perky and defiant of nature's law.

Hearing the spluttering sound of an out of tune motorbike she sighed and headed around to the front of the house to greet her visitor. Sight unseen she knew who it was. Billy-Joe and his crappy bike. A wonder to all that the bike actually ran.

"Billy-Joe," she greeted him. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Eh?"

"Why are you here, Billy-Joe?"

"You're my cousin. I can see my cousin if I want to."

"Yes, but you never want to. At least, not since you grabbed my boob and got a black eye."

"That was most uncalled for, Sally," Billy-Joe pointed out. "I was just being friendly."

"So was I. I didn't break your arm. Now why are you here?"

"Um, well, some guys are looking for me so I thought I'd hide out for a few days. This seems like a good place. No-one will look for me here."

"Unless it's someone who knows you. Everyone knows I'm your cousin. This'll be the first place they look. Exactly who is after you?"

"Um, Ma Jemina's boys, probably."

"Probably? You don't know?"

"Well, not for sure. Ah, the Sheriff may want to talk to me as well."

"What did you do, Billy-Joe?"

"Nothing, I swear. Mistaken identity is what it is. It'll all sort itself out in a few days. I just need some time while people calm down and realise it couldn't have been me."

"People, as in the deputies in that car that just turned into our road?"

Billy-Joe turned, trying to spot the car. Seeing it he looked around, wondering where to go. He really needed to be gone before they arrived.

"Look, just stick your bike behind the barn and then hide in the hay-loft. I'll tell them I haven't seen you for days and they'll go look elsewhere."

Billy-Joe did his vanishing act and Sally waited for the Sheriff's car to arrive. It pulled up and a couple of deputies got out.

"Maurice, Jase, how are you?" called Sally. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"That's Deputies Maurice and Jase, as we're on official business. We'd like a word with your cousin, Billy-Joe."

"Oh. Well, he's not here. I haven't seen him for days. What do you want him for?"

"We'd like to discuss an attempted robbery at Ma Jemina's place. We feel he could give us some valuable information."

Billy-Joe had tried to rob Ma Jemina? How insane could he get?

"Well, I'm sure Billy-Joe would be delighted to help if he can. I'll let him know you want to talk to him if I see him."

"You sure he hasn't been here? His bike was spotted coming in this direction."

Sally was sadly shaking her head when her phone rang. Startled, she looked at it. Even more startled she answered it, holding up a finger to the deputies to tell them to hold it for a moment.

"Billy-Joe," she said. "We were just speaking about you. One moment and I'll put you on speaker. Now, Billy-Joe, where are you?"

"I'm heading north towards Maine, Sally. Thought I'd take a holiday. I left last night."

"How nice. You do know that Maine is to the east?"

"Oh. OK, I'm heading east towards Maine."

"Hey, Billy-Joe, Deputy Maurice here. You got time to talk about what happened at Ma Jemina's place?"

"Ah, I suppose. Don't know much as I haven't been there for ages."

"Um, we have a witness who saw you there earlier."

"You can't believe Andy. He's a natural born liar. It wasn't me."

"Ma Jemina says you were wearing the mask she sold you yesterday."

"Anyone could have a mask."

"She only ever sold the one Hillary Clinton mask."

"I lost it. Someone else found it."

"Your bike was seen."

"No, it wasn't. It's in the garage being repaired."

"I thought you said you were riding it to Maine?"

"It got fixed fast."

"Ma Jemina took your gun. Everyone knows that it's your gun."

"And I want it back. That's stealing, that is, taking a man's gun off him."

"Is he for real?" Deputy Jase asked Sally.

"Yes. He also failed the moron's exam."

"Listen Billy-Joe, let us take you in and we can explain it all to the Judge. You can claim you're innocent due to congenital idiocy. You'd have a good case."

"He's hung up," Deputy Maurice said. "You sure you haven't seen him around, Sally?"

"I've been right here and not a sign of him have I seen, Deputy," Sally assured him, smiling guilelessly.

"Then how come he's in your barn? Go and get him out of there, Jase. Where's his bike. Ah, don't bother to answer. Wheel marks leading around the side of the barn so it's probably behind it."

Sally cursed silently. She'd missed the wheel marks. She should have swept them away. Too late now.

"How'd you know he was in the barn?"

"When he was yelling into the phone I could hear him. It gave a sort of echo effect to the conversation."

"Did he really try to hold up Ma Jemina?"

"He did. We've got him on security camera riding up, getting off his bike, putting on the mask, trying to stick up Ma Jemina, getting his head clouted and his gun taken off him, him falling down trying to run away, him taking off his mask because it was blinding him, fingerprints on the mask, which he left behind, and fingerprints on the gun, which is registered in his name. Oh, and Andy and Ma Jemina as witnesses. I've never had a case with so much evidence."

Sally face-palmed herself.

"He really is the most complete fool. Everyone know that gun of his doesn't work. Anyone who sees the gun will know that it won't work. Moron."

"What's wrong with the gun? I haven't actually seen it. I thought Ma Jemina was being brave taking it off him."

Sally shook her head. "Sensible, not brave. He might have fallen and landed on it and hurt himself. If you see it you'll see the barrel is bent. He was using it as a lever one day. Idiot he might be but he's dreadfully strong. Bent the barrel right over and then bent it back into shape, or nearly into shape. Fortunately he's never tried to shoot it."

At that stage Deputy Jase came out of the barn, marching a handcuffed Billy-Joe in front of him.

"Toss him in the back seat and fasten the cuffs to the door. We don't want him running away with our handcuffs," Deputy Maurice called. "After that, join me in the barn."

"Come," he said to Sally, placing a hand on her back and steering her towards the barn. "I want a little word with you."

"Why? You've got Billy-Joe. What else do you want?"

Maurice steered her into the cool barn.

"It's a matter of upholding the law," Maurice said. "Now I know you wouldn't want to give Billy-Joe away. After all, he is your cousin and I'm sure your Aunt would have a few things to say if you meekly gave him up. But you lied to me. That is obstructing an officer in the course of his duties and totally illegal."

"Well, what was I supposed to do?"

"Say nothing, of course. That way you don't toss poor Billy-Joe to the wolves and you don't lie to the police. That's all you had to do. Nothing. Gone inside and not answered the door. Nothing we could do in that case. Instead you stayed outside to deliberately mislead. A most reprehensible act."

"Ah, reprehensible means wrong," he added, seeing Sally's surprised look.

"I know what it means," she said sweetly. "I was just surprised that you not only knew what it meant but were able to use it correctly."

"Anyway," said Maurice with a grin, "it also means that I need to chastise you. Sort of give you an incentive not to mislead an officer of the law."

"Really? And just how do you propose to do that?"

His answer, to Sally's shocked surprise, was to simply take hold of her t-shirt and lift it up and off before she knew he was doing so. Red of face, her hands flew up to cover her breasts, which she then found was precisely the wrong thing to do. His hands dropped, snapped open the catch on her shorts and started tugging them down.

A frantic move backwards found Sally tripping and falling, only to be caught by a considerate Maurice and guided down onto some hay. Flat on her back she found him pulling her shorts up, kicking her legs in the air not stopping the shorts from being removed. Her panties, she belatedly realised, had gone along with her shorts, leaving her naked.

Maurice smiled down at her while she tried to cover herself.

"You know," Maurice said as he casually unbuckled his trousers, "if you fuck with the police then we are going to fuck with you, and I suspect that we'll enjoy our fucking more than you did yours. Of course, we'll also do our best to ensure that you enjoy our fucking as well."

"You wouldn't dare," gasped Sally, her eyes opening wide as she watched Maurice's trousers fall away. "Besides, Jase is here. He won't let you."

"Ah, didn't you hear me invite Jase to join us once he's tucked Billy-Joe safely away? The only thing he might object to is me going first, but I am senior so he doesn't get a choice."

Sally stared up at Maurice, wondering what she should do. She didn't really have very long to worry about it, she found. Maurice crouched down, took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs high and wide, bending her neatly double. Looking down at herself she could see everything she had. The trouble was that she could also see everything that Maurice had, and there seemed to be an awful lot of it.

"Now if I prop your legs against my shoulders can I trust you to leave then there? It will make it a lot easier for me to guide my cock where we want it to go. If, on the other hand, you move your legs off my shoulders and wriggle and squirm, it will make things a lot harder for me. I'd have to hold your ankles and just poke around with my little cock until I score the bullseye. Hmm? Going to keep it simple, are we?"

Sally glared up at him. While she'd love to make things awkward for him she'd also be making them awkward for herself. Better to let him have his way and get it over with. But she was certainly going to find some way of getting back at him.

Sally tensed waiting for Maurice's brutal assault to begin. She found herself feeling most put upon when he launched an insidious assault instead. Rather than his cock attacking her, demanding entry, his hand was on her mound, stroking and teasing. He was lightly massaging her, slowly but surely arousing her. She was starting to feel hot and flushed and restless as his fingers made free of her more sensitive parts.

She squirmed aimlessly when her lips were eased apart and a couple of fingers intruded inside her, still gently poking and stroking. She positively writhed with a startled cry when a sudden burst of feeling told her his fingers were at altogether the wrong place, teasing around her clitoris. She wanted to scream at him to stop or start or do something other than what he was doing. She bit at her lip, desperate to keep her mouth closed.

As she watched she saw his fingers easing her lips apart again. Now he was directing his cock towards her and the closer it got the bigger it looked. She hastily choked back a little scream as his erection probed gently at her slit, pressing against her lips, demanding entry. Then it was pushing past and into her. She could see it slowly vanishing while at the same time feeling it taking her over, filling her. Her passage was stretching, yielding, his hard hotness forcing her softness to give way to him. She could feel herself closing around him, holding him, her body wanting to keep him.

She gave a soft groan when his groin slapped against her, feeling him nesting deep within her. She wanted to say something but didn't have the faintest idea what. Rail at him or plead for more? She gave another little groan.

Apparently Maurice took it for approval. He pulled back slowly, and returned just as slowly, softly encouraging her to move with him. She didn't want to but found herself doing it anyway. He was pushing her legs free of his shoulders, telling her to hold him tight, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, trying to pull him deeper. His hands settled lightly on her breasts, gently rubbing.

After a few short moments his slow movements started speeding up and she found herself responding. Exciting sensations were running through her at each thrust of his cock as he drove it firmly home. She was gasping, whimpering slightly, pushing up to meet him, urging him on as he took his pleasure.

When Maurice settled down to a steady rhythm there was nothing Sally could do but go along with him. She was lost to everything but the movement, the feel of him inside her, the exciting heat boiling up from deep within. Maurice plunged forcefully into her and she desperately responded, needing this.

Time passes slowly when you're lost in a dream but it still passes. There was suddenly a renewed urgency to Maurice's actions. He was coming in harder, his strokes seemed to be shorter and faster, and her excitement was out of control. She climaxed with a scream as she felt him release himself, his hot seed splashing deep within.

She was lying on her back feeling totally relaxed. Maurice was no longer on her but sitting next to her as he used a soft cloth to wipe her down. Idly she wondered where he'd got the cloth and why he was even bothering. She found out rather abruptly.

"OK, Jase, she's all yours," Maurice said and Sally found Jase settling down onto the hay next to her while Maurice moved away. She tried to sit up but Jase's hand was on her breasts, holding her in place.

"Just relax, Sally," he told her.

"I don't want to relax. I want you to go away. You can't do this."

"Ah, I think Maurice just proved that we can. Proved it rather comprehensively I'd say. However, just so you don't get my performance mixed up with his I'll get you to roll over onto your hands and knees."

Sally's refusal was blandly ignored, Jase just rolling her over onto her stomach regardless.

"You have a choice now, Sally," he informed her. "You can lift this up nice and high," giving her bottom a friendly spank, "or I can start spanking it until you do." Another friendly spank followed to get the message across.

Sally reluctantly rose onto hands and knees. Jase was just the sort of person who would get fun out of spanking a poor defenceless girl. She ignored his goading chuckle, patiently waiting for him to do his worst. She could feel him moving around behind her, his hand was touching her, playing with her pussy.

She gave a startled scream when Jase's cock came charging into her with no real warning. One moment his hand touched her, the next he was driving in hard and fast. Hadn't the bastard ever heard of foreplay? She screamed the question at him.

"Of course I have, Sally, love," he said. "Foreplay is letting Maurice loosen you up."

Ignoring her spluttered curses Jase set to work with a will. As far as he was concerned Sally was right to go and so he went. He drove in hard and he drove in fast. He also drove in often, not worrying whether Sally was keeping up with him as long as he had his fun.

Sally found her bottom was bobbing up and down at a frantic rate trying to keep up with Jase. He's like a fucking machine, she thought, and then groaned silently at the unwitting pun. She was appreciating Maurice's attentions more now that Jase was in action. If it hadn't been for the lubrication that Maurice had provided she might have been in a bad way. As it was she found she could handle the action, the incessant plunging of Jake's cock reigniting the fires that had started to die down with Maurice's withdrawal.

She gasped when Jase's hands settled on her breasts, rubbing them roughly. Had the man no finesse whatsoever? Apparently not, she decided, as he went his merry way, driving in faster and faster, apparently eager to get the job over and done with. Hadn't he ever heard that less was more? Take a little bit of time over what you're doing and one could really appreciate what you had.

There was one benefit to Jase's rapid action, a side effect from Maurice's careful cock work. She had already been aroused and excited before Jase started and his urgency was pushing her towards another climax quite quickly.

She was going to climax, she just knew it. It was all too much, too soon, after Maurice. She could feel her climax building force and she hastily shoved a hand against her mouth. She might not be able to control her climax but she'd be damned if she'd let Jase hear her scream when it hit. Then she was shaking, her insides turning her inside out as her climax swept over her. She heard Jase shout his relief and was satisfied that she needn't worry anymore.

She slumped back down on the hay, breathing hard, feeling Jase disengage. Then that soft cloth was wiping her down again and she just knew it was Maurice tending to her. After a few moments she was able to roll over and sit up.

Maurice and Jase were standing, clothes tidied up, looking down at her. Maurice was smiling gently. Jase was grinning like a demented ape.

"We'll leave you now, Sally," said Maurice. "Ah, if Ma Jemina's boys come looking for Billy-Joe tell them that we have him and they can't have him."

Sally watched them leave, glowering at them. Sighing she reached for her panties and shorts and pulled them on. Looking around for her top she saw it and swore. Now she knew where Maurice got that cloth he used to wipe her down. Sighing, she wandered back to the house to get a new one, shaking her fist at the disappearing Sheriff's car. Damned if she wouldn't make Maurice buy her a new top. It would serve him right.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers