Don't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn walked over to the bed and asked. "How do I look."

Just from looking at her I felt my cock drool a load of precum and this wasn't wasted on Dawn either. There was no way I couldn't tell her the truth. "God you are absolutely the most beautiful woman I ever saw."

Dawn giggled and asked as she held up the latex dildo. "Even with this?"

"Even with that you are beautiful though I would love you with out it." I told her and she knew, from my voice I meant it.

Dawn climbed on to the bed and straddled my chest. The dildo was less than an inch from my mouth. Dawn looked down at me and smiled before saying. "Do you want to feel it in you mouth? I know I would get off on seeing you suck on my cock."

I really had not thought of Pete's cock in several years until today but just seeing that dildo so close to my mouth I couldn't help but say. "Yes feed me your cock."

I felt Dawn shiver as she knelt up and guided the head of her dildo to my mouth. When it was close enough I open my mouth and sucked in the head. It seemed all too familiar yet it was different. The shape and the feel were the same, but the taste and the smell wasn't anything like it had been before. When I looked into Dawn's eyes and I could tell she was so aroused by this if it was her cock I had in my mouth she would have already shot her load.

I worked my mouth over the dildo just like I had done to Pete so many years ago. I developed an easy rhythm and it was just like old times, it made me want to do a real one again. But I knew that would never happen, as I would never cheat on Dawn. So this would have to suffice and hopefully Dawn would want to continue this after our anniversary.

Once Dawn saw I was willingly sucking her dildo she started pumping my mouth as if she was fucking it. Pete never did this but I found I enjoyed it. We kept this up for a while till Dawn pulled out of my mouth and lay down along side me to rest.

After kissing me for a few minutes she said, "I think you enjoyed that as much as I did. You did like it didn't you?"

"Yes I did especially with you dressed the way you are. That leather smells wonderful," I told her meaning every word I said.

Dawn cuddled up to me and said, "I knew you would love this bustier. I blew my clothes budget for the year on this one. But I had to make tonight special its not every day I pop my husband cherry."

Dawn open the draw to the nightstand and took out a bottle of lube and a strap like devise. She then got between my legs and started pulling off the panties I was wearing. Once my panties were off she took my cock wrapped one of the straps around the base of my cock and pulled it tight. The other strap went around my nut sack to keep my balls from rising up.

When I asked her what the straps were for she said. "It's a cock and ball harness. Seeing you have been hard all day I don't want you cuming till I'm ready for you to cum. I have something special in mind. Now I want you to relax because if you tense up I will hurt you and the last thing I want right now is to hurt you."

Dawn raised my legs till my knees were near my chest. I tried to hold them there but it was difficult and seeing my hands were shackled I couldn't grab a hold of them. Dawn found it difficult to work the lube bottle and hold my legs up at the same time. I asked her to release my hands so I could help, but she said she wanted me restrained for the first time.

Dawn finally got enough lube on her fingers and I felt one of her fingers enter me. That one digit felt nice as it slid in and out of me. When she added the second finger it still felt rather nice, as did the third. When she had three fingers moving in an out of me I started squeezing her finger with my anus and Dawn saw I like what she was doing.

When she had me well lubed she moved her cock to my hole and eased the head into me. When the head of her cock force my anus open the pain was only minimal but once she started to push the pain increased and grew to a point where I started begging her to stop.

Dawn wasn't going to let me off that easy as she continued to push till the head popped into me. There was a momentary relief from the pain and I thought she was all the way in me till I felt her pushing some more.

This time there wasn't so much pain, as there seem to be pressure and that pressure made me want to curl into a ball. The pressure built to a point where it was painful once more. My whole bottom felt like a balloon that was ready to burst. When it did burst I felt Dawn's cock slide into me like it found a passage.

Quickly the pressure and the pain were gone, as unbelievable warmth seemed to fill me completely. The only thing I felt besides the warmth was the full feeling of her cock in my ass. It was something I wouldn't forget too easily.

Once Dawn was all the way inside me she started moving in an out. First it was short thrusts till she knew I was okay with it. Then she pulled out more and before pushing all the way back into me. With in a few minutes she was pumping all the way out till the head was only left in me before she would push all the way back into till her thighs slammed into my ass cheeks.

When she first told me she was going to fuck me I that it would be painful and very unpleasant. I thought I would just lay there and bare it in silence. But it was actually quite pleasant and I soon started liking it. Feeling her cock move in and out of my ass was like nothing I ever felt before and I amazed at how good it felt. I started moaning and groaning. I even started telling Dawn to fuck me harder and deeper.

When she saw I was not only comfortable with this, but I actually enjoying it Dawn picked up speed till it seemed like her hips were flying. She kept this up for what seemed like an hour till She seemed to shiver violently before she crashed down on top of me with her cock buried deep in my ass.

When Dawn stopped I thought I was close to orgasm as I felt warmness fill me and there was a certain spot that when Dawn hit it just right I felt like I could cum any second. But Dawn didn't last that long and I was left feeling deprived.

Dawn was panting and swearing as she tried to get her breathing under control. When she could finally speak she said. "God that was fantastic. I can't believe how great that felt. I wish I had started fucking you a year ago."

With out saying so I wished she had started this a year ago too. Though I'm not sure how I would have responded if I was asked if I want her to fuck me. By taking the decision away from me I had no choice except to lay back and enjoy it. My only hope now was Dawn ready to do this on a regular basis.

When Dawn saw I was deep in thought she asked. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

I wanted to hug her but I couldn't use my arms so I said. "No actually I enjoyed it. I thought I was going to cum but you stopped too soon."

Dawn laughed and said. "I know how that feels, you're so close you can almost taste it. Then the guy blows his load and you left hanging and all you have to show for it is the spunk running down the crack of your ass. Don't worry honey I'll take care of you in a minute."

When Dawn had regain her energy she pushed her dildo into me before unbuckling the harness straps. Now the dildo was in me all the way and with the way my legs fell to the bed it stayed in place. Dawn then straddled my waist before sitting down on my cock.

Dawn then started riding my cock. She started off slow and steady for about five minutes. When she started moaning she picked up speed and road me to another screaming orgasm before she collapsed on top of me. She did this several times and I pretty sure she came at least five or six times.

I wanted to cum too, if it wasn't for the harness I would have. Each time she road me I would be so close I knew any second I would cum but I just couldn't get there. Each time Dawn stopped and collapsed on me I would groan in frustration.

After her fifth break Dawn whispered in my ear, "Are you ready to cum slut? Are you ready to fill my pussy with you hot thick cum?"

"Yes please let me cum I'm so close. This is torture," I said pleadingly.

Dawn giggled and said, "I know slut. I know you want to fill me with your cum. I know you want to see you're cum dripping out of my snatch don't you."

Dawn knew I loved it when she talked dirty about the sex we were having. She also knew I could blow my load any second if she would only take off that dam harness.

Dawn finally said, "If I let you cum what would you do for me?"

"Anything you want. I'll do anything just let me cum please," I begged.

Dawn stared moving her hips and that put me right back on the edge once more before she said, "If I let you squirt you slimy cum into me will lick it out. Would you let me sit on your face so you can clean my filled pussy with your mouth?"

"Yes, yes please anything, anything you want," I told her though I wasn't exactly sure what I had agreed to.

"I mean it slut, I will sit right on you mouth and let your cum drip right into you mouth," Dawn warned me, but I was beyond caring.

Dawn reached between her legs and unsnapped the strap around my cock before she did the one around my scrotum. Her hips went into high gear to bring me off, but it wasn't necessary. Less then a minute later I felt my balls pull up and just as I fired my first round Dawn sat down on my cock. I felt her work her pussy muscles as my cock continued to fill her with hot thick cum.

I know it's not possible to cum a gallon but I really felt like I did. My cock couldn't stop shooting and I swear I could feel cum surrounding my cock. I came so hard my balls actually hurt.

Once I had stopped cuming all I wanted to do was lay in the after glow of my orgasm but Dawn had other ideas. Dawn raised up off my cock as she pinched her pussy lips closed with her fingers. She then came up toward my head and squatted over my face. When she sat down she pinned my arms under her legs and her wet pussy came down on my mouth.

I was so far out of it I wasn't sure what was going on. When her wet finger touched my lips I jumped as if I was shocked. Dawn saw this as a rejection. She told me, "Come on Honey you said you would lick my pussy clean."

One thing I could say for sure is I love licking Dawn's pussy. I love it even more when she cums while I'm licking it. Put I never licked her after I came in her until she had a chance to rinse it out. I never even thought about doing it. Now I liked Pete's cum when he used to cum in my mouth, but it's been a very long time since that happened.

Dawn was waiting for my decision and even though she told me I would lick her pussy clean I was sure she wanted it to be my decision to actually do it. I could see there was a little cum on the fingers that she used to hold her pussy lips closed.

Just so I could say I tried it, I licked at the cum and got a little on my tongue. I realized that some of the flavor was Dawn's and there was some thing else too. The two combined tasted pretty good so I reached out with my tongue and licked Dawn's fingers clean.

Dawn saw this as a sign that I like it so she sat down on my mouth as she pulled her finger out of the way. I expected a flood of cum to come pouring out of her slit but it just came out in drips. I was surprised at how good it tasted, it sort of tasted like Pete's cum but not quite and there was definitely Dawn's flavor there too but again it was different.

Once Dawn stopped dripping, my tongue slid up into her in search of more of that mixture. Dawn seem to understand I wasn't grossed out by it and I felt her squeeze her pubic muscles so more of our cum mixture would slide out of her.

My eyes had been closed since I started licking her pussy till I felt movement above me. When I opened my eyes I saw Dawn's fingers dancing on her clit and I knew she was driving herself to another orgasm. When it hit I received another dose of her cream and the remainder of what I injected into her. It was by far the best tasting cum of all.

Once Dawn was done cuming she rolled off my face and lay down along side me. A few minutes later She unbuckled the wrist cuffs and removed the dildo from my ass. We went into the shower to clean up then back to the bedroom for bed. I was told to put on a clean corset and panties over that a short nightie. Dawn put on clean panties and a camisole.

Normally every morning Dawn and I get up at the same time. We shower together and while I'm getting dressed she cooks me breakfast. I leave earlier than she does because I have to be at work and hour before she does.

That Friday morning I was told I would make breakfast every day for the next six weeks and I would serve Dawn breakfast in bed each day. After a shower and getting dressed I barely had time to get breakfast made before I had to leave for work.

When I left for work that morning I was wearing one of my suits but that was about all I worn that was normal for me. Under my suit I was wearing yellow panties garter belt tan stockings and a yellow camisole. Luckily the camisole didn't show through my shirt and the garters didn't reveal themselves through my pants. I was allowed to wear black socks over my stocking so no one would notice. I would definitely have to be careful going to the bathroom to take a dump.

After serving Dawn breakfast in bed she kissed my cheek and said. "Don't forget about dinner tonight and what I told you to do when you get home. You'll find your heels on the bed." I was hopping I would get some reprieve from this seeing I did everything I was told but I could see that was not going to be the case.

I was barely at work an hour when the woman I worked with asked. "Rich has your wife taken you back yet?"

She had known something was wrong on Monday and I told her about Dawn leaving me. She was sympathetic but she said it was probably my fault. I wondered if all women stick together. Seeing she asked I told her Dawn had taken me back.

Mary reached into her purse and said, "If she's going to make you wear makeup she should teach you how to take it off." She handed me a jar and said. "You still have mascara on, this will get it off." I must have turned ten shades of red because Mary giggled as she pushed me toward the bathroom.

After I cleaned off my eyes I tried to explain to Mary what had happen but before I could say anything she said, "Look what ever you two have going is no concern of mine. I just didn't want anyone else seeing what I did. I can be pretty kinky too but I make sure to leave it out of the office." Thank fully Mary didn't bring up the subject again that day.

Just before leaving the office I called in an order to the Chinese restaurant that we normally get food from. I was pretty close to home so I knew it would be hot when I got it home.

As soon as I got home I removed my suit and put on the heels that Dawn had left out. After making the bed, something Dawn normally did before she left for work, I put on my make up. I also found a yellow corset that I was supposed to wear.

When Dawn came home we sat down to dinner together. After dinner and after I cleaned the kitchen Dawn taught me how to put nail extensions on. I was then taught how to shape them and how to put on polish. When I was done I had red nails as long as Dawn's and my toenails were the same color.

That night we reenacted the sex we had the night before and I even had to clean out her pussy when we were done. Cleaning her pussy was becoming my favorite thing to do though I like everything we did.