Don't Piss Off the Drill Sergeant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body wanted to trash around but sergeant's strong thighs kept my lower half in place, so I just flapped around awkwardly while my cock was still pulsing with orgasm. By that time, my cock was twice as sensitive, but Sarge didn't seem like he was in a hurry to get off of me.

"Once again, all talk, but nothing to back it up," Sarge shook his head, "Tell me, son, was this your first time fucking someone?"

"...no...sir..." I breathed out.

"No excuses then. Perhaps it's time someone teaches you how to fuck properly."

I was so out of it that it took a solid second before the words connected with my brain. By the time I realized what he meant, I already felt a pair of fingers on my hole.

"Sir... Sir! What are you... aaah!"

A pair of fingers, covered in the sergeant's saliva, slid into my virgin hole. I gasped and tried to get up, but my muscles were just too sore. My heart started beating fast again. I realized that this was no joke.

"Next time you brag about your skills in fucking," sarge said while his fingers spread out to prepare my asshole, "Make sure you remember this moment. Maybe it will at least help you figure out what to say."

"I... I've never been... Sir, I don't know if I'm ready for this!"

His response was a chuckle, and a mean look shot right into my eyes.

"Open your legs, private," he said with a stone-cold tone, "That's an order."

There was no saying 'no' to Sergeant Brockman - even if he was to take away your anal virginity with the giant cock of his that matched the rest of his scary, no-nonsense self. I gulped and slowly opened my legs, eyeing the piece of meat that was hanging between his legs. It looked menacing even though it wasn't fully hard already.

Sarge spat some more saliva onto his fingers and slid them right inside me. We were both surprised at the ease his digits slid right in. The sergeant laughed and decided to comment on it.

"Look at that, boy," he said, grinning, "Maybe I've got you all wrong! All those skills about your prowess in the bedroom... Perhaps they WERE true. You just switched up the sides a little bit."

His hands grabbed my ankles and spread my knees even wider - nothing was standing in the way of my virgin, puckering hole and the tip of sarge's cock, which seemed to get harder every second.

"Maybe instead of giving it to my wife seventeen times a night, you actually meant to say you could TAKE seventeen dicks a night. That would make much more sense, wouldn't it, soldier?"

I wanted to answer that but only a loud moan came out because that was the second sarge decided to push his giant beast inside of me. It was only his tip, but I wasn't used to anal sex, so it was burning like hell. I started whimpering loudly and clenched my teeth as I was trying to keep my brain from shutting down from the sensory overload that was surging through me.

"Hmm, it fits perfectly on my cock! Perhaps, when you were talking about me and my wife, you chose the wrong one to impress!" sergeant continued to humiliate me even further, as he started pushing his shaft deeper into me, "But let me just make sure I'm not overestimating you... Time to put your hole to a test, rookie!"

He wasn't kidding. His hips slammed the entire length of his officer dick right into my tight asshole. I grabbed the bottom edge of the table just to have something to hold onto as sarge started fucking the hell out of me. My ass has completely submitted to his manhood, and it didn't hurt as much anymore - or at least the pleasure I was getting from it overshadowed the pain.

I had never been fucked. Never had thought about being fucked. And if I ever had, it certainly wouldn't be with the old sergeant, the rough, ruthless motherfucker. I could never imagine that this screaming hunk of muscle could make my body feel like that. But it was also exhausting... my body was already so tired, it wasn't ready for any more stimulation. Sergeant's dick wasn't asking though, it was pistoning in and out of me with a perfect, military rhythm. Sergeant fucked as he marched - quickly, hard, perfectly coordinated, and with absolutely no breaks allowed.

Fucking me on the floor was just the first part of it. After solid ten minutes of fucking, I felt the rugged hands grab me with incredible ease and put me on the table. Sarge held me by my hips as he was ramming my ass standing up. His expression was focused and stone-cold - he clearly wasn't about to stop anytime soon. Based on what I've already seen from this man, he had a lot of stamina.

After a while, my body just grew soft. I was aroused, but my dick wasn't capable of getting fully hard again, so it was just flopping around semi-erect to the rhythm of sarge's thrusts. I was laying there on the hard and uncomfortable desk, taking a dick of another man deep into my ass and trying to ignore the waves of pleasure rushing through my body. I was too tired to react or even say anything - the only thing I could do was lay there, whimpering softly and take it.

Sergeant Brockman, on the other hand, seemed very energetic. He didn't break his tempo, except when he was moving me around. He liked to switch it up so the next thing I knew, he carried me over to his chair and bent my legs over my head, completely exposing my hole for his monster cock. I was buried deep in the cushions of his leather chair, looking at him as he was fucking me fiercely and with gusto.

Then, because he was THAT much more man than me, he lifted me up once again and pressed me against the wall. That motherfucker was carrying me and fucking me, barely breaking any sweat while doing so! His face was grunting inches away from mine. I could smell his scent. Our sweat was mixing together, making the office feel really stuffy.

It was still, by all means, a punishment, but over time, I started to have a feeling that he was not just doing it to humiliate me. I was looking into his eyes in silence and saw the lust inside. The energy of a wild beast that found its fucktoy and that was going to satisfy himself on it and make it worth his while. The energy in the room was heavy with sarge's face inches away from mine. It seemed that he was getting closer. Was he leaning in for a kiss...?

That surprised me, but what surprised me even more was my own face leaning over to do the same. Both of us were slowly getting closer towards each other until I finally felt my lips graze against his. His rough fucking contrasted this so much. While his dick was giving it to me hard, his lips were pressing against mine tenderly. Never actually going for a deep kiss, just sort of lingering, barely touching. I felt his hot breath, his tongue sliding out and prodding my mouth. It was so exciting to do this with another man... especially with one I would never expect to do this with.

Suddenly, he broke out of the trance. He pulled away from me and also pulled his dick out. I gasped as he did - the sensation of my ass being empty suddenly felt so unfamiliar. He was staring me down with that steel look before he finally spoke.

"On your knees, private."

Clear, crisp command. I did as I was told, kneeling down, watching the man towering over me. I never realized how masculine and impressive he looked, especially with the top half of his uniform - clean and perfect as always - and with the bottom part being his hard dick, just inches away from my face.

He grabbed it with one hand and started prodding my mouth open with the other. I knew what he wanted to do. Normally I would think it's gross, but in this state... maybe it was just from my body being weak, but I could take anything.

I opened my mouth just in time. Sarge let out a groan and his piss slit opened wide. His cock started splashing my mouth and face with his rich, white load. He had a lot in those full balls of his and it was covering me from forehead to my chin - but also leaving a heavy load in my mouth, to make sure I could taste him. The taste - combined with the feeling of the warm rest of it, dripping down my face - made me almost delirious.

After that, we both spend about a minute taking the moment in. The cum on my face was slowly getting cold and I was struggling to catch my breath. I didn't look up to his eyes because I didn't know what to expect.

"Well," he said, with a casual tone, "That about sums it up for today. Get up, soldier, and put your uniform back on."

I was taken aback, but I complied. Slowly, I went to the other end of the room to get my clothes. I noticed that sarge wasn't in any hurry to put his clothes back on, he just sat back behind his table and made himself comfortable. If you saw his expression right at that time, you wouldn't think anything even happened.

"Well, Jones," he continued after I was finally clothed. Aching all over, dick on fire and face completely drenched and sticky from sergeant's cum, but clothed.

"I hope you remember this lesson. Nobody talks about me or my wife like that. I won't hesitate to repeat it if I catch you slipping up again!"

"I understand, sir," I nodded.

"Don't you underestimate me, soldier," he went on, "It doesn't even have to be disrespect. If I catch you misbehaving in any way, I might have to invite you back here again."

"Um... okay, sir, I..."

"In fact," he interrupted me, "Perhaps it wouldn't be the worst idea to give you a lesson once in a while, just to keep you in check. What do you think about that, soldier?"

"..."

My brain couldn't really work. The only thing I could register was the faintest jump in my aching dick.

"Perfect," sarge answered his own question, "Report back to me here on Thursday. Same time, same place. I will be expecting you."

"I..."

"And don't be late! That is all, soldier, at ease. Get out of my sight."

I somehow managed to carry my weight with my pair of shaking legs and leave his office, as well as the building. The dried cum on my face and the way I reeked would probably give away that I was up to something nasty to anybody from up close, but in that mind state, I didn't really care.

Around the corner, I ran into somebody. I recognized him. It was the guy that showed us the picture of the sergeant's wife in the first place! He looked surprised to see me.

"Jones!" he whispered loudly as if he was afraid of someone overhearing him talking to me, "What did he do to you, man? You look like you've been through a lot."

I only chuckled instead of answering that.

"How was it, man?" he asked in a curious tone, "Was the punishment... bad?"

I thought about it a bit before grinning at him. That was when he probably noticed my face being all sticky. He opened his mouth in shock.

"Wasn't that bad, actually. Now excuse me, I need to take a shower."

I passed right by him and headed to the showers to clean myself. He just stood there, confused, only managing to blurt out a single question.

"Um... you didn't manage to get my phone back by any chance, did you?"