Don't Take Rides from Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bucking her hips up at his mouth encouraging more stimulation Taylah loved his attention but she wanted to be filled.

"Please fuck me. I need your big beautiful cock."

Even as The Driver moved to fulfill her wishes Taylah continued begging, her climax insisting she do so.

"Please, please. Please fuck me. Please!" Taylah had never been so desperate for dick in her life.

When at last he shoved himself all the way in she exploded in the most satisfying climax she had ever experienced. As he began to thrust in and out of her detonating snatch Taylah arched back and went rigid, her fantastically overstimulated body ruptured open spilling light and vibration and her very soul out into the air around them.

Taylah was everywhere and no-where at once. In a hallucinatory maelstrom of orgasmic drug-fuelled delight Taylah had the trippiest climax of her life. Her mind spilled dazzling sparkles of love over them both, a shimmering dance of thoughts cascaded over their bodies. Then the sparkling thoughts burned her skin and turned into kisses that teased even more pleasure from her climaxing body.

At some pint she realized The Driver was very slowly fucking her as she lay twitching, on the verge of passing out.

"You feel so amazing inside me."

"Hi." He said, still gently moving inside her." You went away for a while."

Aftershocks of post-orgasmic detonations still shook her body from time to time but she could speak again.

"You fuck me so good. These drugs are amazing."

Pulling out he dropped down and began to suck on her slit, lapping at her clit and sending convulsions through her languid frame.

"No, no more. I want your cum first. I need to taste your cum. "

She pushed him away and asked him to stand up.

Kneeling in front of him as he stood on the mattress Taylah ran her hands over his muscular chest and abdomen.

"You are gorgeous, and wonderful." she licked along the length of his shaft. "You are a mighty king of a man." She licked the other side. "I worship this perfect cock that has brought me so much pleasure tonight." And she slurped him into her mouth.

For a few moments she worked her magic suckling him with all the gratitude she felt in her purring pussy. Washing her delicious flavour from his throbbing cock Taylah adored him with mouth and hands, and before long she felt his climax lift his balls under her tenderly stroking fingers. Then his shaft swelled as he tried to resist the urge, seeking to prolong his pleasure.

Greedily she pawed at his hard abs with her desperate hands.

Begging around the girth in her mouth Taylah mumbled "Please give it to me. I want it so bad." Which sounded like "Ib i oo ee. Ay au i oh aah"

And then she had it.

A huge spurt of sperm spilled onto her tongue, followed by an even bigger one. The long blowjob in the car and holding back until she came back from her prolonged climax while they fucked had built up in The Drivers balls. She was forced to swallow over and over before he finished depositing his hefty load in her mouth.

Pleased beyond measure Taylah gratefully accepted his semen into her thirsty mouth and happily she swallowed every drop, savouring the wonderful, sordid flavour. When she was sure he had finished she cleaned him with her happy mouth, overjoyed to finally be able to taste is sperm.

Then the sound of someone hitting a home-run baseball cracked from above her and the cock in her mouth jolted once and then fell away as The Driver slumped over. With a mouth filled with his special taste Taylah watched her lover fall and noticed someone standing behind him.

"Whooooo shiiiiit! That mutha-fuckah ded!" Stir crowed gleefully, a wooden bat in his hands.

Taylah looked at The Driver again not sure what was happening. A darkness was spreading from around his head and he was very still.

"Girl! You are one fine bitch!" Stir intoned. "And I'm so glad you a stone slut 'cause me and my boys worked up some NEEDS to-NIGHT! Get that mouth on my dick right the fuck now!" Stir laughed as he pulled out his cock.

"Did you just kill him."

"Hell yeah I did, and I'll kill you and fuck your warm corpse if you don't do exactly what the fuck I say now."

"Wh-wh-what do you want?"

"Bitch we was just watching your dirty whore-ass guzzling that cum as we caught our breath. Goddamn if I didn't get as hard as this mu-fuckin' bat watching your skinny ass suck dat DICK!"

He grabbed her head and pressed her face to his exposed erection. Falling over she grabbed him around the waist to hold herself up.

"As if you ain't gonna suck these dicks up in here right now. Boys drag that sorry ass punk over the side and then get back here and lets gang this dainty lil' morsel right here!"

Pushing her back onto the bed Stir began to undress while staring at the quivering dancer.

Taking his time Stir pulled a shiny pistol from somewhere as a disoriented Taylah reeled from what had happened in the last two minutes. The gun was placed onto the cooler, which reminded Taylah she was thirsty and her mouth tasted like sperm.

Crawling slowly to the edge of the bed she reached for the coke.

"There are more in that cooler, I think." she whispered.

Sipping her drink, tying to calm her shattered nerves, she watched Stir rummage around in the cooler and pull out four more cans still on the ring holder. Slowly he picked one and popped it to take a drink while Taylah sipped her own and assessed herself.

Her head was spinning and each time she closed her eyes to take a sip she almost tipped over. Still quaking from her many orgasms of mere moments before Taylah was incredibly high. Her body felt distant and slow to respond, awash in pure delight of sensation, she was none-the-less terrified. Shocked and horrified but what had happened she ignored the two men dragging the body of The Driver away. Even as drugs and pleasure soaked her brain Taylah was still able to think.

Between sips Stir stripped himself of two knives and a set of brass knuckles. Then his shirt, pants, boxers and running shoes.

Stir was big, muscular and covered in tattoos. He worked-out hard, was lean and powerful looking. And his cock was pretty impressive, longer than The Driver's but not as thick.

Gazing at it Taylah wanted to taste it very badly. Shaking her head she tied to deny that thought. Almost falling over from dizziness she braced herself as Stir crossed the few feet that separated them and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Don't act like you don't want it slut."

Bringing her face to his crotch Stir held his cock in his other hand to stroked its warm smoothness around her face, making her pant with fear and anticipation. Even as he defiled her against her will Taylah began to massage her aching clit, the drugs still coursing through her highly aroused body.

Wishing her mind was more clouded than it was by lust, Taylah knew she was gong to remember every detail of this encounter for the rest of her life. The visual memory was gong to be a blur, but every other sense was on high alert and taking in every detail.

His cock smelled wonderfully of soap and cologne. She hated that she loved the smell, it ruined that cologne. The sound of his skin rubbing across hers, the approaching footsteps of his friends, and all the shit talk were clear and distinct. The heat of his cock on her cheeks, the soft silky caress of his knob on her lips, and the tug of his fist pulling her hair were heightened to become more wonderful than this situation merited.

When he pushed his cock into her mouth the feel of him was delightful, the taste cripplingly pleasant. Even as part of her wailed inside, Taylah began to explore his cock with her over-eager mouth. Rubbing her clit and greedily sucking an objectively wonderful cock, Taylah debased herself by enjoying gratifying a man she had seen kill two people tonight.

Feeling helpless to stop herself due not only to the threat of violence but because her brain seemed broken, Taylah sucked Stir's cock with almost the same level of enthusiasm she had felt for The Driver.

"Dayum girl! Get it! Get that dick!"Stir leaned back and simply let Taylah work him.

Taking him deep felt good, and she reached her tongue out as far as she could to caressed the bottom of his shaft, making him hiss with pleasure.

"Fuck yeah! This girl lovin' Stir right now!" He called to his gang as they popped coke's and started stripping themselves of weapons and clothes.

Using both hands on his long shaft Taylah stoked him while suckling him deep. Lewdly slurping him with her outstretched tongue she massaged his shaft with her skilful organ. Drool drizzled out of her mouth and down his length which she used to stroke his now slippery cock.

The boys were standing around the bed drinking pop and stoking their cocks as she fucked her own face with Stir's cock.

"Get in here y'all." The grinning man encouraged, and the men crowded closer. "Suck those dicks. Work 'em all slut."

Without hesitation Taylah switch to sucking a massive cock to her left. Reaching her right hand for the member on her right, she wrapper fingers around another thick erection. Still stroking Stir she sucked one cock and jacked off two others like a depraved animal.

With her eyes closed and her head absolutely whirling in a kaleidoscope of colours she ignored who these men were and indulged in the euphoria of having so much beautiful cock to play with. The cock in her right hand was short and fat, her fingers hardly made it half way around. Stir was long and lean but still filled her hand. The cock in her mouth was fat, and she opened her eyes for a moment to realize she was sucking a very big cock.

Curious she switched her mouth all the way to the right hand cock, moved her right hand to Stir, and her left hand to the big guy. Comparing them all, moving from cock to cock, switching hands and mouth Taylah got them all soaking wet with her slobber as she assessed the smorgasbord of manhood.

Stir was the longest but thinnest, his shaft narrow but his knob large. The guy on the right- she named him Dumbo for no reason other than she was high- had a short, thick shaft, with a small knob relative to his girth. And Massive, as she called the biggest guy on her left, had a long, thick shaft with a big bulbous knob.

The men let her please them all on her own for a while and Taylah could almost forgot this was a not her choice and that she was in mortal peril. Never in her most sordid masturbatory fantasies had her filthy mind ever spewed out a scenario like this.

With men she knew and cared about Taylah was a generous lover, it gave her delight giving pleasure or letting men take their pleasure from her. Often she enjoyed rape fantasies, and had role-played some very hot scenes with one of her lovers. The idea of helplessness and being pleasured against her will often came up as she rubber her self to climax.

The drugs insinuated themselves into her libido, finding the absolute darkest, most perverted sexual urge and amplified it. Desperately Taylah serviced these men, enthusiastically hoping to save her life by pleasing them. Moving from cock to cock Taylah gratified them, sucking and stroking with wild abandon, spit spattering her face and front as she drooled greedily over the different erections.

Suddenly Stir pushed her back on the bed, a dizzy Taylah disoriented and frightened by his violence.

"Turn over, ass up bitch." The leader of the gang said.

Scrambling to obey the woozy dancer presented herself, obscenely obedient, face down on the mattress her ass as high as she could get it. Strong hands grabbed her ass and vulgarly spread her cheeks open kneading her buttocks and exposing her leaking sex.

"Not enough booty but damn that little pink slit makin' me feel a certain way!"

With no more warning than that Stir shoved his long cock as far inside Taylah as he could in one go. Mewling from shock, pain and a stabbing lust that ignited deep inside the petite woman tried to relax and accept him. Stir was strong, Taylah little, and almost boneless from the drugs and he easily manhandled her back and forth over his pole. Slamming in and out of her quickly Stir fucked the shit out of Taylah and she whimpered and grunted in pure lust from the rough treatment.

Dumbo moved to her face and lifted her head by a hand full of hair. Limp, not resisting but not helping Taylah acquiesced to him fucking her mouth while Stir hammered her throbbing pussy. Feebly suckling and licking she tried to give a good blowjob but Stir's assault was detonating violent eruptions of pleasure in her cunt.

Within seconds Taylah exploded in a series of debilitating orgasms.

Dumbo didn't give up. Each time the violence of her climaxes dislodged his thick cock from her mouth he crammed it right back in.

Taylah was simply clinging on for dear life as her sanity was shredded by the sheer power of her ecstasy. The utter debauchery of enjoying her molestation so much was rebounding her pleasure back and forth between her brain and her pussy.

"How can you enjoy being raped this much?" Brain would ask.

"This is rape? It feels wonderful!" Pussy would scream.

"What is wrong with you Pussy you slut!" Brain would shout.

"Yes! Yes I am a dirty slut! Fuck me harder!" Pussy would declare.

The worse Taylah felt morally the deeper her delight crawled into the darkest parts of her imagination. It was mortifying to face just how depraved she could be.

Once again Stir abruptly ripped Taylah from her pleasure. Tugging her hair, pulling her face from Dumbo's erection, Stir withdrew his cock from her clenching pussy and twisted Taylah around by her hair until his cock was forced into her open mouth.

Confused and discombobulated the young woman attempted to suck his cock for him, but he was fucking her face just as hard as he had been her pussy and the violent was rattling her brain around in her skull.

"I listened to you moaning and screaming all the way up as we climbed this mutha-fucking tower. The whole way I knew I was gonna fuck whatever bitch was making me so horny. Now beg! Beg me! Beg for my jizz you cum hungry slut!" Stir grated at her.

Licking and suckling him she whispered "Give it to me! I want it so bad."

Speaking around the pistoning prick in her mouth was impossible but the pathetic noises she made appeared to be enough. Still gripping her hair painfully Stir jacked his shaft while his knob rested inside her wet mouth.

Soon after Stir erupted, his jism spattering across her tongue. He pulled back and jetting the rest his load over her upturned face. With her mouth wide and her tongue outstretched, Taylah received Stir's hot, thick cum revelling in her despoilment.

Tendrils of thick white spunk spattered over her sweaty face and Taylah was shamefully gratified by the hot splash on her skin. The trickle of warm fluid as it dribbled down her face and along her neck gave her a wicked thrill.

When Stir finished blowing his load he shoved his cock back into her mouth and Taylah milked him for every last drop while cleaned him of her musky juices. The powerful tang of sperm filled her senses as she bathed Stir's still pulsing tool.

As she did so Dumbo got into position and took over pounding her avid snatch. Stretched wider Taylah groaned as her tingling sex was reshaped for a new invader. When Stir stepped away from her, finally sated, Massive stepped up and Taylah tried to shove as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could.

Dumbo helped by pummelling her hard from behind, driving her forward onto Massive. Even so Taylah couldn't take him very deep, her little mouth couldn't open wide enough. Lashing his shaft with her greedy tongue the delirious young woman strove to please the biggest cock she had ever encountered.

While Dumbo pounded her pussy, making her cum by reaching around and rubbing her sensitive button, Taylah did her depraved best to pleasure the huge cock filling her mouth. With a nimble tongue she reached as much of his thick shaft as she could while caressing him with wide open lips. With her right hand she stroked Massive's heavy scrotum, milking him, needing to taste the precious load hidden within.

For an eternity Taylah strained to please these two horrible men, her lust still keen and urging her on to worse and worse acts of perversion.

When she felt Dumbo increase his pace and begin grunting harder she anticipated his orgasm. Letting Massive's huge cock fall from her mouth she craned her neck around to beg Dumbo.

"Let me taste it. I need to taste your hot jizz. Please!"

Taylah legitimately enjoyed the taste of cum, but mostly she didn't want a load of stranger's sperm swimming around inside of her, even though she was on the pill. It was just a bridge too far for her. Eating it seemed preferable.

Just as Stir had, Dumbo grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her to crawl around to him to receive his load. Opening wide for him Taylah took his throbbing tool into her willing mouth as he jacked himself to climax.

When his sperm splashed out onto her tongue Taylah felt yet another orgasm begin and her fingers worked her steaming slit. As Dumbo pulled back and unloaded hot sperm over her outstretch tongue and upturned face Taylah trembled in the grip of a scintillating climax. Befouled by his sticky jism Taylah relished the scalding kiss of semen glazing her face in a coating of sleaze. Even after Dumbo finished dribbling thick spew over her, Taylah panted and gasped in the paroxysmal throws of her own orgasm.

Unwilling to wait, Massive tossed her flat onto her back.

Taylah's climax continued even as she was manhandled into the position the big man wanted. Explosive delight distracted her until the moment Massive pressed his enormous knob to her tiny opening. The fearful idea of all that cock crammed inside of her forced Taylah to stop caressing her button and focus on what he was doing

Even as she braced, uncertain if she could take him, the big man shoved forward into Taylah's trembling body.

Immediately she felt a stretching unlike anything her little pussy had ever felt, and as the big man drove himself deeper Taylah went completely still, paralyzed by stimulation. When he pulled back the scraping slide of him ripped a climax from her overwrought pussy and violently ignited a bone breaking convulsion of sheer euphoria.

As Massive began to fuck Taylah her tiny body became wracked with terrible pleasure unlike anything that had gone before. It felt like her bones were turning to glass, her skin melting and her muscles curling into balls.

Gasping for air every time he withdrew, it was all forced from her once more when he slammed down into her. Mesmerized, Taylah watched as thick inches of dark, black meat disappeared into her wide-stretched hole. It seemed impossible that so much cock was fitting inside her tiny body, and it felt like she were being ripped apart in the most delightfully, depraved way.

Drizzles of jism trickled down her face into her wide-open, unheeding mouth as Taylah wailed the anguish that was her utter rapture. The ravaging orgasm that robbed her of will continued for as long as Massive pounded her frenetic body.

The contractions of her convulsing pussy milked an orgasm from Massive and eventually he too pulled out of her and sprayed her besmirched face with his steaming spunk. Too far gone to attempt to catch sperm on her tongue, Taylah passively let it rain down over her features while she panted and gasped, still deep in the throes of her own orgasm.

Even as Massive sprinkled droplets of semen over her Taylah's pussy continued clenching in spasms of pleasure as stretched flesh returned to normal. Humiliated by how much bliss her body felt from her rough treatment, Taylah's shattered brain slowly reassembled while her body trembled with aftershocks.