Don't Tell Him That!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Then she noticed Ben's cock. It was rock hard, and coming at her. He was pushing her back, trying to get her to lay down on the lounger. "Oh, fuck!" she thought. "He wants to fuck me! - Finally!"

While she was being positioned and having her bottoms removed by Ben, Rylee had a moment to remember some things that Anna had said about her husband. Not just how big his cock was, which was now proven true, but also how quick his recovery time was. She had said that he often got another erection right after they had sex. She swore that sometimes he did not lose his erection after he came. This was a problem for her, because it was difficult to be fucked two times in a row. She would just get too sore because of his size - and exuberance. Sometimes she would submit to it, especially if the first time was quick or easy. Other times she would give him a hand job for his second time. Quite often he would just have to be satisfied with the one time, and he was such a gentleman that he was okay with that. But then he might be on her again in a few hours, like the morning after a bedtime fuck, and she could seldom say no to him. Looking at the hard dick hanging above her, she now knew that these stories were also true.

But Rylee wanted it. There had been so much build up - the teasing, the excitement of just seeing his enormous cock, the blow job, the cum, the other couples fucking, her own husband, for crying out loud! How much could a girl take? Then she thought of another meaning of 'how much could she take?' Could she take his huge tool? Well, she wasn't worried. She needed a cock inside her, and her pussy was so wet she felt that a telephone pole would fit in it. Then all thoughts except her pussy went out of her head as she felt his cock pressing at her hole.

Rylee felt Ben pushing her legs up. Up and out, stretching them apart as far as they would go. Then the shaft pushed harder against her pussy. Harder and harder, punching through finally, stretching her pussy farther than it had ever been stretched. It wasn't in very far, but the thickness was nearly overwhelming. It pulled out and pushed back in, and inch or less with each thrust. It seemed that each time she thought the next thrust was going to hurt, but after she was stretched, only the new inch caused any discomfort. No real pain. This was the biggest cock she had ever had, but her pussy had been stretched with some of the rough fucking she was used to. She began to moan with satisfaction.

Ben fucked Rylee with long, easy strokes. He had already had a mind-blowing orgasm. True, he was ready for another, but the urgency was gone. He was enjoying the velvety feel of Rylee's vagina, the sensations of a new pussy being stretched out as he went. He was happy that if was not too tight, but quite snug. He was also happy that Rylee seemed to be enjoying it immensely. Perhaps more than that - she was squirming around with each thrust, trying to thrust back, letting squeaks and squeals escape her throat. They were both enjoying this pleasure, while the others seemed to be like animals in heat, simply trying to get to a climax.

And both of the other couples were getting very close to a climax. Anna continued to take charge, as she had turned around to face Ian, still on his lap, then pushed him backward to lay down while she remained on top of him. She fucked him, bouncing up and down and also rotating her hips to get his cock pushed into all corners of her pussy. It wasn't stretched out, but it was full. She thought it was kind of nice to not be stretched to the limit for once, and she enjoyed feeling his cock move differently. They had both gotten to a fevered pitch by now. She was trying to coax an orgasm out of him before she had hers, and it was nearly there. She could feel his cock swell within her, and she did her best to increase the friction on it. Finally it was there. She knew he was past his stopping point, and began concentrating on her own. She made his cock rub her the way she liked. Actually, some ways that she didn't feel very often with that monster that was usually inside her. As he erupted inside her with a howl, Anna was able to rub her clit on his base. She felt him cumming inside her, and the two things set her off as well. They both called out, and Anna kept cumming even after Ian was finished. He remained hard enough for her to have several orgasms before she collapsed on top of him.

Jessica was getting a pounding from Todd when they heard that couple scream out in relief, making them want their own release even more. Seeing Rylee getting fucked by Ben had made them even hotter. Jessica was now head down on the lounger's seat, Todd slamming into her from behind. Watching both of those couples, Todd knew that he was near the end. He reached underneath Jessica to find her clit, and began rubbing it. He had hardly begun when she yelled out in orgasm, but he was not about to quit. He hoped that she was multi-orgasmic. In any event, he had hold of her tightly. He was not stopping until he was done.

He was pounding into Jessica with all his might, bringing her hips back to meet him on every thrust. After her orgasm she was moving less, but not totally still. She seemed to be wanting more, and he was giving it to her. Jessica was seeming more and more like dead weight, but Todd wasn't about to stop. His orgasm was building, building. Near the point of no return, he began grunting with each thrust. When it finally hit he saw stars, and slowed to hard, individual thrusts with each spurt of cum. He was reaching deep inside her pussy with each thrust, with each spurt. He could hardly stand as his knees were suddenly made of rubber. Letting Jessica down easily onto the lounge, he plopped down beside her, stroking that lovely ass that he may never see again.

The other two couples had been watching their climax, but now all eyes were on Rylee and Ben. Just as it started, it would end with them putting on a show. Though it had been Rylee performing on Ben's cock, now she was still on his cock but Ben was in charge. Between her getting royally screwed and watching Jessica and Todd perform, Rylee exploded into another loud orgasm. The other couples couldn't keep their hands off the naked bodies of their partners as they watched the surreal scene in front of them. Ben had cum before, and would be happy to keep performing for the others, but he knew that it wouldn't last much longer. This was the most turned on that he had ever been, and he could feel his loins boil. He did not want to stretch it out any longer in case Rylee would get too sore.

He stood tall, lifting Rylee's legs and pelvis along with him, so that he was now drilling his cock straight down into her pussy. She squeaked with each entry, which was harder now. The time was near. Cum was boiling up from his balls. He found her asshole and drove a wet finger into it as she felt his sperm drive deep inside of her. Never had a cock been that deep inside her, and never had she had any experience even close to this. Rylee was able to release all of her pent up emotions into one more orgasm, though she had hardly enough strength left to squeal at her release.

Ben let her legs down, then collapsed on the ground beside her. His head leaned on the lounge's arm as he surveyed first Rylee, to make sure she was alright, then his wife and the others. They were all still breathing hard, enjoying the after glow, and seemed totally happy with what had happened. It might not stay like that, but for now everyone was deeply satisfied.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers
12